• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmagus

I just bought a new video card and with it I got a voucher for

http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/

The voucher I have is a silver voucher which you can get two free games from these games

-Thief (new game not released yet)
-Hitman Absolution
-Sleeping Dogs
-Farcry Blood Dragon
-Dirt 3
-Deus EX

Essentially you can get a new copy of the new Thief game for free and another game.

I was looking to trade the code for a $20.00 PSN Card if anyone is interested.

Solsc

Selling xbox one, I only used it a few times but I need the cash more right now. Comes with all original packaging. $550 shipped. Accepts PayPal as gift or you pay the fees.

kIdMuScLe

Hey guys I'm putting up my T-Mobile Xperia Z phone with a 32GB SD card plus a case with a kickstand for $325. Phone is in excellent condition.

Plus I'm selling my comic book collection any place where I could sell them? I'm here in the LA area

I just bought a new video card and with it I got a voucher for

http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/

The voucher I have is a silver voucher which you can get two free games from these games

-Thief (new game not released yet)
-Hitman Absolution
-Sleeping Dogs
-Farcry Blood Dragon
-Dirt 3
-Deus EX

Essentially you can get a new copy of the new Thief game for free and another game.

I was looking to trade the code for a $20.00 PSN Card if anyone is interested.

Edit: PM'ed. Willing to do Paypal too.

Exactly. I'm helping the seller realize they may be overpricing given the current market, and buyers know they can get the item cheaper at a local retailer. What's the problem?

There isn't a problem with it. It's just people being mad that they can't sell the item for what they want.

Are Heartstone keys worth anything since the open Beta is supposed to be next month? Or did I get that date wrong?

Relax.MX

Want to Sell or Trade(Only Steam games):

Steam:

1 USD

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack

0.50 USD

Magicka + DLC
Serious Sam 3
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
F.E.A.R.
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Mark of the Ninja
Brütal Legend
Awesomenauts
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY
Dead Space

Origin: (or all for 4 usd)

1 USD

Battlefield 3

0.5 USD

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Populous

Amazon gift card please :) (maybe Paypal but if you got more than 3 games or something like that)

maxcriden

Big time positive feedback for properpropaganda, who went way above and beyond trading me a new copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn rather than a used one. Amazing!

I've got a Killer Instinct code that Microsoft gave away to certain Xbox Live members. Not gonna use it so want to sell it. It unlocks all the characters for play.

I've also got Psychonauts and Half Life 2 - Episode 1 as individual steam gifts if anyone wants to buy them too.

PM me if interested, Paypal gift only please.

amrod

< < P R I C E D R O P P E D E V E N M O R E > >

WTS 3 months premium membership code for uploaded.net

$20 paypal please :)

Castcoder

Banned
Positive feedback for Ryu Elessar!

Purchased a white Assassin's Creed Vita from Ryu earlier this week, and it arrived this afternoon in great condition!

Prelithe

NeoGAF Plus Seller!
hLbfA4M.png

WTS for Paypal Gift:

Saints Row IV Steam Key: $11

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $3

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $3

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

wraOuWo.jpg

Magicka: The Stars Are Left - $1

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Don't Starve
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Gunpoint
Antichamber
Gone Home
The Stanley Parable
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Who wants to give me 400 bucks for a beater 2007 macbook pro with tons of pitting and it can't be updated past lion because it has a first generation core 2 duo processor. the optical drive is broken and the battery doesnt work and ive slept with it in my bed from the ages 19 to 25. the zero key is also broken so you have to press numlock and then "M" to make a zero.

Sajjaja

Who wants to give me 400 bucks for a beater 2007 macbook pro with tons of pitting and it can't be updated past lion because it has a first generation core 2 duo processor. the optical drive is broken and the battery doesnt work and ive slept with it in my bed from the ages 19 to 25. the zero key is also broken so you have to press numlock and then "M" to make a zero.

lololololololololol This made me laugh really hard. Thank you.

kennah

You forgot to say that it doesn't include a charger because you are keeping it as a spare for your new one.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No it includes a brand spankin new modern Lshaped magsafe connector with both the long cord and short integrated ac travel adaptor. On the long cord, the third prong is broken off though. Not sure when that happened. I had FOUR of those T shaped magsafes spark out on me! The new L shaped ones seem to be great. Though, since they're a little smaller they don't stay on as well so I had to tape it on so there might be a little residue on the left speaker.

I replaced the right fan about a year before I stopped using it, so the right fan is brand new and good to go.

*and a booq vyper case which orginally like 130$ but now theyre way cheaper and mine has been scratched up by my cat.

delta25

Banned
I'm looking for a brand new PS4, I'm willing to buy it off someone for retail price+tax and I'll even throw in a brand new PS Vita for free.

I'm in Canada by the way.

Thanks

M3z_

$450 or $850 w/GTX 780 SC Shipped US48

Mini ITX PC(No Graphics Card)

This system is basically a great system for someone who wants to game, you can purchase it with an extremely beefy graphics card, or you can skip the graphics card and get whatever graphics card you want.

System includes:

(Prices if bought new)

Case- Red Bitfenix Prodigy ITX ($80)
CPU- Intel 2500k OC'd to 4.5GHz completely stable ($180)
RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133MHz ($70)
Motherboard- ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe ($160)
HDD- 120GB Mushkin Chronos SSD ($80)
Cooler- Corsair H80i ($80)
PSU- Corsair 750M(semi-modular) ($70)
Graphics- None or EVGA ACX GTX 780 SC+$400 ($500)
Cooling- 3 addition Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm fans ($40)

Roughly $750-$1250 worth of kit brand new, like I said basically everything but the CPU and Fans are only 2-3 months old.

$450 or $850 shipped

evga-gtx-780-acx-12.jpg

WTB: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U

I don't know how long the sale will last and I'm afraid I won't be able to make it out there before then.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Selling a download code for Zelda: Oracle of Seasons for the 3DS. Four dollars USD. PM me if interested!

Maddux4163

Neo Member
POSITIVE feedback for nextgeneration

Amazing seller and wonderful communication. So easy to deal with

Shipped me NBA2K14 and it was sealed and came ultra quick. Great Price!

WTS (Paypal or Amazon Payments Please):

Nexus 7 2013 16GB: $180

Playstation Plus 12 Months: $35
Are these region locked? If so, I got these in NA.

$10 Amazon Video Credit: $5

isual

Hi guys,

question for ya'll. I bought a game on ebay, mana khemia 2, got it today. It wasn't the game they sent me; they sent tales of legendia (which I already have).

I filed a claim and I sent them a message saying that this is the wrong game.

The seller responded with an apology and that it must have gotten switched and they're asking for a return and will refund my money as well; they'll also look into where the game that was supposed to be shipped went to.

I looked at their profile, and they've been in business since 1997. They're not a power seller and only have 675 positive stars, 50 of which have been in the past year alone.

Should I leave a negative feedback now? It will be "sent wrong item; went to post office for a return;hassle.

should they respond, I'll follow up with:been in business since 1997, should have been more responsible.

A seller who has been in business for such a long time should have known what my item should have been. I'm also a bit apprehensive because they may have not shipped my item, and sent this one instead because I won mana khemia 2 for 30 USD; they could potentially sell it for more later on...I'll be watching them.

xaosslug

Hi guys,

question for ya'll. I bought a game on ebay, mana khemia 2, got it today. It wasn't the game they sent me; they sent tales of legendia (which I already have).

The seller responded with an apology and that it must have gotten switched and they're asking for a return and will refund my money as well; they'll also look into where the game that was supposed to be shipped went to.

I looked at their profile, and they've been in business since 1997. They're not a power seller and only have 675 positive stars, 50 of which have been in the past year alone.

Should I leave a negative feedback now? It will be "sent wrong item; went to post office for a return;hassle.

should they respond, I'll follow up with:been in business since 1997, should have been more responsible.

A seller who has been in business for such a long time should have known what my item should have been. I'm also a bit apprehensive because they may have not shipped my item, and sent this one instead because I won mana khemia 2 for 30 USD; they could potentially sell it for more later on...I'll be watching them.

as long as they refund you your $$ + your return shipping costs, I wouldn't leave negative feedback. I wouldn't leave feedback at all, tbh.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hi guys,

Mistakes happen.

LQX

Hi guys,

Is this a very rare and expensive game or something where the seller might intentionally try to cheat you? Even so, if the seller is willing to make it right why not wait to see if he does come through? It very well could-be honest mistake especially given the fact you say all their feedback is positive. Give them a chance, and if anything PayPal and Ebay are always on the side of the buyers which is good and bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom