• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermadas

Buying Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim on Steam. Let me know if you have a discounted key or Steam gift.

Selling

Prices include shipping via USPS in the continental US. Discounts for buying multiple physical items - make me a reasonable offer. Everything is used but in great condition except where otherwise noted. Games include case and manual. Currently accepting Paypal only.

(3) XBL Gold 3 month code - $9 each.

PS3 Accessories

PS Move Controller - $18
PS Navigation Controller - $12
Logitech Harmony Adapter (power your PS3 on/off and control it with a harmony remote) - $23

Edit: Removed pic for now until until I get it edited to reflect stuff I've sold.

Games

Portal 2 (PS3, Steam code used) - $13
Boom Blox Bash Party - $7

Unopened Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition - 360 version: $170
One of the bottom corners of the outer box is slightly punched in, but it is otherwise in excellent condition.

Iuv3E.jpg
b1I35.jpg

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First thing's first. Curse you SNES collecting thread. I've been thinking a lot about my collecting, and I'd really like to try to focus on just a handful of systems (SNES, Dreamcast, Saturn). I have a (pretty rad, IMO) collection of 57 cart only NES games that I acquired this summer and I'm thinking I'd like to give them a new home so I can be a new home to some more SNES stuff.

I linked to a text version of my list in case you can't make out the labels. I'd either like to sell the games as a lot for a fair price, or trade for SNES, Saturn, or Dreamcast stuff. My current haves/wants list is located on my Google Drive as well. The four games listed in red I would prefer to keep, but I'm willing to let go in the right deal. PM me if you want to discuss. I'd prefer to move everything at once. I'd be willing to a big chunk, but I don't want to do one or two games at a time, sorry. A handful of games are pending

I've also got a bunch of stuff that isn't 25 years old I'd like to sell, too. I just built a new PC so I'm going to sell some of my unplayed games to help offset some of my costs and buy some games on Steam.

- Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (360, sealed). $40/shipped?
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360, very good). $12/shipped
- Kohan: Ahriman's Gift (PC CD, sealed in jewel case with manual. I have no idea if the serial has been redeemed so I have to sell this AS-IS. I'm pretty sure it's not been used). $15/shipped
- Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2, limited edition, it is still in the box with the Jack Frost plush). $55/shipped
- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $25, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $6, code will be PM'd.

Discount if you buy in bulk.

Additionally, I've got a couple of retailer exclusive DLC codes if anyone is interested. I'd like $8 for each, but I'm willing to negotiate.

- Gold Weapons Pack from Best Buy for DmC: Devil May Cry for Xbox 360.
- Bayonetta Playable Character + Bonus Game Modes from GameStop for Anarchy Reigns for Xbox 360.

I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for SNES/Dreamcast games on my want list and/or Steam or Origin codes. I'd be very interested in one of the ATi Never Settle Reloaded codes if you have one. Here are the PC games I'm looking for:

Steam
Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Dirt 3, GRiD, Ridge Racer Unbounded, Bioshock Infinite, and DmC: Devil May Cry.

Origin
Crysis Maximum, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, and Dead Space 3.

Nightz

Nightz! Thanks for all you do. I'm Plus now baby!

Thanks you're so awesome! :)

You have my eternal gratitude.

And I'll give thanks real quick to Nightz as well. And now I'm NeoGAF Gold. Woo! I'm glad I'm not responsible for the feedback list! (and I'll make sure to bold more often!)

Thanks so much! Plus Baby!

ps much love to Nightz for updating the list!
Thanks guys. It was a slow work day yesterday and I had a lot of time to kill before the PS4 conference. Definitely kept me busy!

You, Sir, are a god among mere mortal men. However, that is ridiculous. We need to start coordinating this in some way so that it doesn't grow to such monstrous proportions.
Yeah, maybe have a schedule where one person is assigned to do it each week or something.

badbrains

WTS: XBOX 360 SLIM EDITION 250GB comes with HDMI cable, COMPONENT cables, power cable and 1 wireless controller. Also games are FIFA 2013 (online code USED), HALO 4, FORZA4, and FORZA HORIZONS.

I do have original box but if you want all of that plus the manuals and such you will have to pay for the shipping, otherwise I can cover shipping for the bare bone which is what I listed above. I'm looking for 250$ total but can negotiate for a lower price of around 200$.

Also WTS GTX670 2GB FTW Edition.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130787

Looking for 325$ shipped. I will send the original box, the goodies that came along with it (including the poster) and a SLi bridge. Card has been used for less than a month in a very cool and well ventilated case, and has not been overclocked past its factory defaults.

I only accept paypal and I also am open to trades and can send pictures by request. Thanks!

Maxim726X

Have:
- Street Fighter x Tekken steam gift $12.5
- Planets Under Attack steam key $1
- Half-Life Platinum retail key $6 (Will get you Half Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half Life Deathmatch Source, Team Fortress Classic, Ricochet, Day of Defeat and Counter Strike on steam)

Want:
Paypal

PM sent

Long shot, but I'm looking for the Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition for Xbox 360. Used condition is fine, but must be mint and CIB.

Willing to trade Panzer Dragoon Saga + cash for it. PM me if you're interested.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Have:
- Street Fighter x Tekken steam gift $12.5
- Planets Under Attack steam key $1
- Half-Life Platinum retail key $6 (Will get you Half Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half Life Deathmatch Source, Team Fortress Classic, Ricochet, Day of Defeat and Counter Strike on steam)

Want:
Paypal

Sent a PM your way about SFxT

Koroviev

Thanks guys. It was a slow work day yesterday and I had a lot of time to kill before the PS4 conference. Definitely kept me busy!

Yeah, maybe have a schedule where one person is assigned to do it each week or something.

If it gets addressed daily or every other day, then it won't be an issue. Maybe each of us should take a 2-3 day "shift" so to speak, where one of us keeps an eye on the thread and updates accordingly. That would provide some cushion in case someone gets busy. We would still be able to catch up without putting it off on the next person in line.

Does anyone think I could get around 100-120 USD for a pristine, complete, original 3DS (in blue?). I've kept it with screen protectors on since I bought it, so it looks more-or-less perfect. I want to upgrade to the XL!

Cheska

Does anyone think I could get around 100-120 USD for a pristine, complete, original 3DS (in blue?). I've kept it with screen protectors on since I bought it, so it looks more-or-less perfect. I want to upgrade to the XL!

Would there be any games included? Otherwise, I think there's a slim chance. Mainly because of that NewEgg sale last week where you could get a brand new one for slightly more.

krae_man

With new consoles on the horizon, I've decided I need to get 1080p TV. Unfortunately that means I need to get rid of some of my old consoles.

All these new TV's seem to have HDMI inputs and almost nothing else. It makes me a sad panda. As much as it pains me, I think this is the best decision to make.

Anyway, here's a list of what I'm getting rid of. I'll update with some prices later. This is going to take me a while(I only made this decision this morning). Feel free to PM me with offers for both compelte lots as well as individual items.

I'm in Canada BTW.

Systems and games are available

Neo Geo CD(w/ S Video Cable) $150 w/ the fighting games $200 with Turf Masters
Neo Turf Masters CD $60
King of Fighters 95
King of Fighters 97
Katana Battle Action Game

3DO Games:
Gex $5
3DO Game Guru $15
Star Control II $30
PaTaank $5
Super Street Fighter II Turbo $10
Night Trap(2 Disks) $50
Doom $15
The Daedalus Encounter $5
Twisted: The Game Show $5

All games are jewel cases with instructions except for Night Trap which is longbox + instructions

Gensis Games:
TMNT: Hyperstone Heist $25
Lethal Enforcers $5
Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II $5*
Sonic the Hedgehog $5*
PGA Tour Golf $1*
Sonic 3 $5
Sonic & Knuckles $10
Aladdin $5*
Sonic 2 $5*
Jurassic Park $5*
Spiderman/X-Men Arcades Revenge $5*
Mortal Kombat I #5
Mutant Hockey League $30*
Sonic Spinball $5*
Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition $5*
Cool Spot $5*
Micro Machines $5
Fantastic Dizzy $5
Cosmic Spacehead $3
Moonwalker $20
*Box and instructions included except for Aladdin and Sonic 2, no instructions for those. Everything else cart only

Sega CD Games:
Microcosm: $5*
Cobra Command $5
Sewer Shark $5
Sol-Feace: $3 I remember not being able to get this one to work. Buyer beware on this one.
Mortal Kombat I $10*
Final Fight CD $10
Corpse Killer(32X CD) $5
WWF Rage in the Cage $5*
Wirehead $10
Jurassic Park $10*
MegaRace $10*

*Jewel case and instructions included except for Sonic CD, no instructions. Everything else CD only

32X Games:
Space Harrier $15*
Knuckles Chaotix $30
Virtua Fighter $5
Mortal Kombat II $5
After Burner $20*
36 Great Holes Staring Fred Couples $2
Star Wars Arcade $5*
Tempo $20*

*Box + instructions included, everything else cart only

Nintendo 64: $25 (two controllers included)
WCW/NWO Revenge $4
WWF Attitude $3
WWF Warzone $4
Goldeneye 007 $10
NFL Blitz 2001 $5
Pilot Wings 64 $5
WCW vs NWO World Tour $4
Gex 64 $4
Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey $5
Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko $5
Mischief Makers $5
1080 Snowboarding $5
Top Gear Overdrive $5
Top Gear Rally $5
Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards $20
ECW Hardcore Revolution $5
WWF Wrestlemania 2000 $5
Duke Nukem 64 $5
Crusin USA $5
Top Gear Rally 2 $5
Nightmare Creatures $5
Mario Golf $10
WCW Mayhem $3
WCW Backstage Assault $3
California Speed $3
WWF No Mercy $8
MRC $3

All cart only

Nintendo Gamecube(Including Component cables) $100(Buy component cables, get a free gamecube!) Cables on their own? $90
Super Monkey Ball 2 $7
Sonic Gems Collection $10
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour $5
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door $20
Resident Evil 1 $10
Resident Evil Zero $10

All box+ instructions except RE Zero, box only. Sonic and RE Zero are black label, everything else players choice.

Dreamcast Games
Mortal Kombat Gold $15
ECW Hardcore Revolution $5
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 $20

All case and instructions included

Sega Master System games
Great Golf $3*
Thunder Blade $3*
Phantasy Star $20*
Vigilante $3*
Double Dragon $10*
Space Harrier 3-D $10
After Burner $3
Hang On/Safari Hunt $2
Out Run $4
TransBot(card) $10
My Hero(card) $5
Rastan $5*
Shinobi $8*
Wonder Boy $10*
Super Wonder Boy in Super Wonder Land $10

*Cases included. Great Golf, Vigilante and Thunder blade also include instructions. everything else cart only.

Sega Saturn $40
Wipeout $3
Virtua Fighter 2 $2
The Lost World $5
Gungriffon $5
Sonic 3D Blast $5
Virtua Cop $2
Daytona USA $2
Fighters Megamix $4

Everything disk only.

I think that's everything. I may add more later.

Edit: I've sold some stuff so I've edited the list.

multivac

I have a PC Origin code for Crysis 3 from the Never Settle Reloaded bundle that I'd like to get $40 PayPal gift for. PM me if interested, thanks!

Sold!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
It's really not that much more to ship from here to the states as long as you don't need things to go overnight.
Last time I shipped something within Canada it was 50% more than it would've cost me to ship it from the States across the border. :(

krae_man

Last time I shipped something within Canada it was 50% more than it would've cost me to ship it from the States across the border. :(

Canada post does pricey sometimes yes. It varies depending on the size. Some sizes are similar, others there is a huge difference. Canada post doesn't have "Media mail" for example. It goes right from letter mail to parcel mail.

CrazyDude

WTS:

Kingdom Hearts- $7

Kingdom Hearts 2- $8

Okami PS2- $11

Harvest Moon DS- $13

Minish Cap (No box) - $16
Golden Sun (No Box)- $9

Prices include shipping.
Will accept Amazon Payment, Paypal is good as well, but I prefer Amazon Payment.
PM if interested.

WTS (All used; great condition with cases/manuals)

Wii U
Nintendoland - $25

Xbox 360
Singularity - $8
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - $9
Forza Horizon- $15)on hold)
Medal of Honor- $6 (on hold)
Syndicate- $7(on hold)
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier- $8
The Orange Box- $10
Max Payne 3- $10

PS3
Final Fantasy XIII (Greatest Hits) - $9

WTB or Trade

Willing to trade for or buy Alan Wake (360 version).

*****US PayPal gift only please*****

32r23r2.png

wilflare

WTS:
US PlayStation+ 30 Days Trial Code (these came with the Vita Bundle) for $4 PayPal/Amazon

still got about 7 left

WTB:
US PSN Credit (any value)
Sleeping Dogs Steam ($5)

Fox Mulder

Selling:

wii
Fire Emblem radiant dawn - missing manual $55
Tatsunoko vs capcom - light scratching $15
Baroque - $6

Quickly looked up prices, I'm flexible. Want Paypal or can trade for GameCube, SNES, or 360 stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom