• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

bro1

Banned
Selling my SLi rig as I don't game nearly as much as I used to. Each card is in great shape and will ship ASAP. I would rather sell them as a pair but will sell indivisually. Make me an offer and I can ship this Wednesday.

dsister44

Hey guys, I am looking for a copy of Dungeons of Dredmor. If you guys still have a copy of the one from Humble Bundle I'll take it off your hands in exchange for a couple bucks.

M3z_

Jk0Viiil.jpg

All prices include shipping, US48 only

Zelda Link Between Worlds(unused code) $25

Pokemon X/Y(unused code for Y only) $20/ea

Infamous Second Son $45 limited edition code used

WTB: PS Vita and 3DS XL charging cradles.

I could do $7.50 shipped for the Vita one and $10 shipped for 3DS XL one?

PM me if you want to sell! We can discuss prices as well if you don't think these are fair.

EGM92

WTT: Wipeout 2048 & PS All Stars (Sealed) for Toukiden or Persona 4 Golden

I'm located in Canada, we can cross ship. If you're local we can meet up (GTA). Games/Cases must be in mint condition. Wipeout 2048 online pass has not been used.

WipeoutPS.jpg

I have a NeoGAF Plus rating.

Speculator

BioWare Austin
LNIB HTC One (Silver; 32GB; Sprint)

LNIB. SIMUnlocked, Rooted, S-Off . Also comes with original accessories, 3 cases, and the original film cover is still attached.

Asking $320 OBO. Will trade for Moto X, Xperia Z(1), or Nexus 5.

_12cbj2e.jpg
_121bekj5.jpg

FoeHammer

Looking for PilotWings for the 3DS for a reasonable price. My 4 year old plays the demo at Best Buy and throws a holy fit when I drag him away from it so I'd like to prevent this situation from occurring further.

Also looking for Chrono Trigger DS.

Thanks guys and gals.

JayEH

WTB: MGS HD Collection PS Vita Code. Looking to buy it from $20.

Long shot but might as well give this thread a shot.

wiibomb

as I said before:

I'm still looking for a bravely default (very) preferably with the club nintendo code unused.

please PM with a price if you want to make a deal, US btw.

Koppai

Want to Sell (Prices Include Shipping, Please paypal gift or pay the fees)
  • PRICES LOWERED
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (opened) - $25
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack Club Nintendo edition (sealed) - $28
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Wii U) - $17
  • Assassin's Creed (PS3 - Greatest Hits) - $10
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) - $17
  • LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition - $17
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 - $17

Might add some other stuff later so watch this post....

Want to Buy [Looking for deals guys!!!]
  • WarioWare: Smooth Moves (Wii)
  • Donkey Konga (GC)
  • F-Zero GX (GC)
  • DDR Mario Mix with DancePad (GC)
  • Kirby Air Ride (GC)
  • Fossil Fighters: Champions (DS)
  • Professor Layton and the Last Specter (DS)
  • Virtue's Last Reward (3DS or PSV)
  • Muramasa Rebirth (PSV)
  • Persona 4 Golden (PSV)
  • Danganronpa (PSV)

must be complete, game, case, and manual, looking for good deals thanks!

I have 2 positive seller feedback and 1 positive buyer feedback.

WTS

Infamous: Second Son Limited Edition for the PS4.

The included DLC code has not been redeemed. Game is in flawless condition. I opened the game, put the disc in my PS4, and it has not left it. Asking price is $50, shipped to anywhere in the continental United States.

Payments accepted are Amazon and Paypal. However, Amazon is preferred.

infamous02.jpg

infamous01.jpg

Cth

Positive feedback for Danferno!

Fast payment, excellent communication! Offered to give me some additional time to ship, but I went ahead and shipped it out today! I appreciate the offer! Enjoy the CD!

anyone have Infamous Second Son and want to trade for my Titanfall

cross system trades up in this trade thread :p

would also trade Titanfall for Call of duty ghosts(xbox one) + $30......*drops mic*

Sanjuro

GAF Gold, few hundred positive feedback over the years.

I have Infamous: Second Son for PS4 looking to sell.

I also have an Astro A40 headset + mixamp looking to sell as well. Pretty much brand new, bought last Thursday.

Prefer to ship in the United States, but any questions feel free to ask.

Dunan

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $12. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Someone buy this; $12 for this book is an absolute steal, even in the condition it's in. You might be able to find it for that much, used, at a Japanese bookstore, but shipping it abroad would easily cost $15-20 more because it's so big.

I once had one of these (there's another "battle" volume). Full of 8- and 16-bit era nostalgia.

And I'm not in cahoots with Mr. Daravon or anything, either. I just know a good book when I see one.

Ventara

Someone buy this; $12 for this book is an absolute steal, even in the condition it's in. You might be able to find it for that much, used, at a Japanese bookstore, but shipping it abroad would easily cost $15-20 more because it's so big.

I once had one of these (there's another "battle" volume). Full of 8- and 16-bit era nostalgia.

And I'm not in cahoots with Mr. Daravon or anything, either. I just know a good book when I see one.

I would if he shipped to Canada. :(

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Looking to sell Danganronpa for Vita, perfect condition. Asking $30 shipped, PM me.

n64coder

Positive feedback for AwRy108

Sold me a 500GB sata drive from a PS4. Good communication, fast shipping, no issues. Also gave me a good recommendation for a USB/Sata enclosure. Thanks again!

AwRy108

Positive feedback for AwRy108

Sold me a 500GB sata drive from a PS4. Good communication, fast shipping, no issues. Also gave me a good recommendation for a USB/Sata enclosure. Thanks again!

...and POSITIVE FEEDBACK for buyer n64coder: paid promptly, communicated well, and pleasant to deal with. A great transaction all around!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First up, feedback stuffs.

Positive Buyer feedback for IrishNinja and Siyou.
Positive Seller feedback for topyy.

Next up:

I have a sealed Xbox One copy of Titanfall. I'd like to sell it for $48/shipped. I'd also consider trading it for inFamous Second Son LE with an unused DLC code.

PM me if you're interested. I'm a Gold seller. Thanks!

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards

PS3
Witch and the Hundred Knights (sealed) + soundtrack CD + reversible cover: $44

PS2 (all Black label)
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8
...or $50 for all of them.

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $5
FEZ - STEAM KEY - $3

GAMECUBE (not Player's Choice)
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power + 3 figures - $30
Classic Controllers, White (2 of them) - $12 shipped for one, $20 shipped for both

MISC.
PS+ 7-day Trial (does not stack w/ existing memberships) - $1 (expires 3/31/14) (I have 2 of them)
God of War Ascension - Online Pass - $1 (expires 12/31/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom