• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyzer

Banned
Looking for good deals on these games, as complete as possible:

Pokemon HeartGold
Pokemon FireRed
Pokemon Emerald

Seik

Banned
WTB

-inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)

-Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)
-Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
-Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS4)
-Rayman Legends (PS4)
-Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS4)

GAF GOLD, I'm in Canada btw, I want these complete on the cheap. PM me if you have any interesting offers! :)

8rwIe8R.png

Reposting, some progress done in two weeks already!

God damn I love GAF, especially in these times where prices are insane here in Canada, even a used copy of inFAMOUS is $59,99 and I got one here for $40. Thanks to all of those I'm dealing with lately and thanks to those working on the feedback list and keeping things fine aorund here, just saying. :)

GAF Plus Buyer and Seller

I have gamer's club unlocked and elite plus at Best Buy, so I get 10% off used/20% off new games(not just new releases, any game that can be bought new) and free expedited shipping. This works with collectors editions as well.

I will also email the DLC to you if its not something that comes package with the game.

If anyone is looking for any new games at a cheaper price, let me know I would be glad to help.

All prices are before tax, as that is calculated based off of your location when the game is shipped to you.

Upcoming Pre-Orders:

MLB: The Show 14(PS3/PS4) - $47.99 before tax
Mario Golf World Tour(3DS) - $23.99 before tax
Kirby Triple Deluxe(3DS) - $27.99 before tax
Amazing Spider-Man(PS3, 360 Wii U) - $39.99 before tax
Amazing Spider-Man(PS4) - $47.99 before tax
Dying Light(360/PS3) - $39.99 before tax
Dying Light(PS4/X1) - $47.99 before tax
Mario Kart(Wii U) - $47.99 before tax
Watch Dogs(PS3/PS4/360/X1) - $47.99 before tax
Wolfenstein(PS3/PS4/360/X1) - $47.99 before tax
Drakengard 3(PS3) - $39.99 before tax
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark(PS3/360) - $39.99 before tax
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark(PS4/X1) - $47.99 before tax
Murdered: Soul Suspect(PS3/360) - $39.99 before tax
Murdered: Soul Suspect(PS4/X1) - $47.99 before tax
Trials Fusion (PS4) - $31.99 before tax
Bound by Flame(PS3/360) - $31.99 before tax
Bound by Flame(PS4) - $39.99 before tax
Borderlands 2(Vita) - $31.99 before tax
Sly Cooper Collection(Vita) - $23.99 before tax
God of War Collection(Vita) - $23.99 before tax

WTB/WTT:

Superman vs the Elite
Superman/Batman: Apocalypse
Superman/Shazam
Superman: Animated Series(90's)
X-Men: Animated Series(90's)
Justice League and Justice League Unlimited Animated Series
Batman Beyond: Complete Animated Series, this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Beyond-...omplete+series
Batman: The Complete Animated Series, this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Complet...omplete+series

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
WTB: Borderlands 2 Vita Voucher for $20-25(Maybe 30?).

PM or quote if interested.

Really don't trust ebay and there are some outrageous prices or requirements there.

EYEL1NER

Positive Feedback for PepsimanVsJoe. He sold me a PSP 3000 & games at a great price. Shipped it pretty quickly as well. Thanks!

baphomet

Have a few more RGB Nintendo 64's for sale. Currently have 4 ready to ship. All include Console, Jumper Pak, and Official Power Adapter. They're all in pretty good condition and I'm asking $85 shipped in the states. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Only trades I'm currently looking for would be an official PSONE lcd screen. I'd do an even trade for one in really good condition.

Hollycat

I'm still on the market for a digital code of Borderlands 2 on Vita to anyone buying a Vita 2000 tomorrow. Let me know if you get one and want to sell!

Offering: $25

haven't really sold anything on here before but i've sold stuff through pms on gaf.

How does the flow usually work, pay first or deliver first? How does the feedback system work?

debating if i should off my vita 1k here or just trade-in at GS for less of a hassle but less cash.

SmokeMaxX

haven't really sold anything on here before but i've sold stuff through pms on gaf.

How does the flow usually work, pay first or deliver first? How does the feedback system work?

debating if i should off my vita 1k here or just trade-in at GS for less of a hassle but less cash.
Buyer pays. Seller ships. Buyer receives item. Feedback is left.

Arla

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for RELAYER - sold me a DS Lite in good condition for a great price, even held on to it for week until I had the money.

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for maxcriden - sold me a complete version of Xenoblade for an insane price, also held on to the game for me until I had the cash.

WTB:
Madden 25 [PS3] hoping to get it around $15.
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 [PS3]
Gundam vs Zeta Gundam [PS2]
The back cover to a Wii remote, preferably red.

WTS:
Mario Kart 7 CASE/MANUAL ONLY - Pay for shipping and it's yours.
Scribblenauts [DS] - Used - Box & game, no manual. Pay for shipping and it's yours.
Club Nintendo 3DS Case - Used with signs of wear. It's the one with a variety of images from Mario, Zelda, Yoshi. PM for pics. Asking for $5 in Steam credit.

rc213

WTS

Ultraviolet movie codes (US)

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn Part 1
Breaking Dawn Part 2

$2 each, or $6 for the whole Twilight set.

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (Ultraviolet and iTunes compatible) - $2

Paypal only

I'll give you the $6 for all.

EYEL1NER

You could at least post it to gauge interest and get an idea of what you could get here before taking it to GS.
If you say you have sold thing on GAF before only outside the B/S/T thread, dealing with the thread isn't much of a hassle at all. The rules are in the OP and you can check the feedback list to see if someone trying to deal with you is reputable or a potential problem.
I would at least be interested in seeing what you have. I have been scanning the thread for Vitas for a while but have only really been interested in bundles, like say a Vita, case, mem card, and two or so games. Those kind of deals are a bit more rare than just stand-alone Vitas. But there are quite a bit of other people looking also.

Syckx

Selling Borderlands 2 Vita download code with all DLC. Will have tomorrow afternoon--$30,,, PayPal. Shoot me a PM if interested.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
checked the OP, but are there any rules/guidance for cross-posting? Being in the UK I realise I'm in the minority in this thread, so was wondering if it'd be ok to post a link to my 'for sale' post in either the brit-gaf OT thread or the vita one?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
UK based, but will post anywhere:

1) Japanese Vita OLED 3G+wifi, 32Gb card, dock, hard case and some games. Great condition, boxed. Bought at Japanese launch and well looked after.
- Vita
- 32GB memory card
- AC charger.
- USB cable
- UK, US or JPN AC cord - your choice. (you can use any figure of 8 cord, charger is 100-240V worldwide compatible. I have these ones but if you are from any other country you can use your own no problem)
- Vita dock
- Galaxy note USB adapter and extra Vita USB cable. This lets you charge the Vita using a normal PC/USB wall charger so is very handy as otherwise the cable is proprietary
- Thrustmaster VIP hard case. good condition. Protects the Vita well
- three retail japanese games - Uncharted (fully in english), Katamari (in Japanese but you can work things out), Everybody's golf (also in japanese but playable)

Machine is universal - the retail games are region free so you can play UK/US/JPN games, and you can use any PSN account you like.

Looking for £150 delivered to the UK - will post worldwide but shipping will be a little more if you're far away.

eevyPwl.png

KCh9fKY.png

LYiMe8w.png

agFH7UA.png

(Galaxy tab adapter)

2) 3DSXL - white with Mario Kart 7 preloaded (was a mario kart bundle). Great condition, boxed. Less than a year old so will still be under warranty (should be able to supply receipt). No AC charger as UK 3DSXLs don't include them, but they're dirt cheap to buy.
- £120 delivered in the UK.
xcSTqL8.png

WxRylci.png

3) 3DSXL - animal crossing special edition, with Animal crossing preloaded. Great condition, boxed. Less than a year old so will still be under warranty (should be able to supply receipt). No AC charger as UK 3DSXLs don't include them, but they're dirt cheap to buy.
- £160 delivered in the UK.
UU2YOeI.png

adfjrF3.png

dhusband

Neo Member
Positive feedback for LiquidMetal14. He sold me a copy of Battlefield 4 for PS4, which arrived extremely quickly and packaged in the most secure manner I've ever seen for a game. Thanks.

I apologize if this the wrong place to ask but I'm not sure where else to ask. Can anyone tell me how long someone is a junior member for? I joined in August of 2012 and I'm currently a plus buyer and seller with over 30 positive transactions. I don't really post or go anywhere aside from this thread so I wasn't sure if I had to hit a certain number of posts or what.

Thanks in advance for any info.

I apologize if this the wrong place to ask but I'm not sure where else to ask. Can anyone tell me how long someone is a junior member for? I joined in August of 2012 and I'm currently a plus buyer and seller with over 30 positive transactions. I don't really post or go anywhere aside from this thread so I wasn't sure if I had to hit a certain number of posts or what.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Think you need to make 300 total posts

GeekyDad

• Advance Wars: Dual Strike (DS) - found
  • Castlevania: Mirror of Fate (3DS) - found
  • Bravely Default (3DS)

Only games with cases and manuals please.

Istaerion

checked the OP, but are there any rules/guidance for cross-posting? Being in the UK I realise I'm in the minority in this thread, so was wondering if it'd be ok to post a link to my 'for sale' post in either the brit-gaf OT thread or the vita one?

I've done it before when selling items that would appeal to a more specific audience rather than the broad nature of this thread.

Frankly, I don't believe anyone would find any issue so long as you don't treat the other threads as another advertisement avenue or what-have-you.

Does anyone have an AV Famicom or NES Top loader they'd be willing to sell or trade? I have an Xbox Slim 250GB with a few games and original box I'd be willing to offer up. Let me know.

JaseMath

Looking for $275 shipped for the lot. Not looking to sell individually. I have to sell this, so I will entertain reasonable offers.

Selling off my DS/3DS collection. Includes...

• Nintendo 3DS XL (Virtual Boy Red)
Lightly used; everything about the system is in like-new condition (save for the corner scuff which is only about 1/5" across). Hori screen protectors are installed on both screens. Comes in the original packaging with all of the original accessories, booklets, etc.

• Super Mario 3D Land
• Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
• Fire Emblem: Awakening
• New Super Mario Bros.
• Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
• Mario Kart DS
• Chrono Trigger
• Final Fantasy IV
• Dragon Quest IX
• Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
• Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
• Club House Games

All games are in mint condition and include all booklets/accompanying collateral.

I'll also throw in this carrying case (sorry–forgot to include it in the shots)

Piotrek

Positive feedback for kyoakuma!

Sold me the Borderlands 2 Vita voucher for a nice price and even delivered a few hours earlier than expected, thus I'll still be able to play today instead of having to leave it to download overnight.

Chairhome

WTB:
Amazon credit (will pay paypal)
Ps4 camera
UV Digital code for Justice League War
Kindle Paperwhite
PS Move controllers (would like to pay around $10 for used controllers)

For Sale:
Nintendo 3DS - $90 shipped
DS (no club Nintendo codes)

Ace Attorney 2 (Japanese version with English text, complete) - $8 shipped
America's Test Kitchen (complete)- $4 shipped

Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)

PS One official LCD Screen (no box, has cables to allow composite in)- $40 shipped
PS2 (fat model) - offer

(pics to come below)
(offers welcome)
Gals Fighters (NGPC, cart and cart holder only) - $25
G.Skill DDR2 1 GB sticks (x2) CL 5-5-5-15 - $16 for both together

Game boy printer (used in a store, power cord is wired to it, no link cable) - offers

Capcom Pad Soldier fighting pad (6 button with dpad) - $10
Dreamcast controller - $12
N64 Official Transfer pak (pokemon stadium)- $14

(Demo Disc and samplers bundled below for $10 together, or $4 shipped each)
Dragon Warrior VIII demo disc
Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn Demo Disc
Daytona USA Saturn Demo Disc
Saturn Sampler disc Nights into Dreams

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin pre-order bonuses. Outer box crushed, but includes art book, stylus, 2-game case. Soundtrack disc is missing. - $10 shipped
Cowboy Bebop Remix Complete - $35 shipped

Can trade for PSN$ codes, too.

Cardon

WTS:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Japanese Premium Package (includes game, bonus DVD with trailers, novelization, mini Shaogohod statue) - $180

Metal Gear Solid 4 - Japanese Gunmetal Grey PS3 (includes original box, gunmetal grey DualShock 3 controller) - $200

JoseDFrog

Banned
Positive Feedback for ZeroAKA. Made me an offer for the Vita BL2 code and paid me on Friday, long before I could even get the code to send.

Positive Feedback for QuiteWhittle. I answered his call for a Vita 1000 and he promptly paid on Saturday even though he knew I was going to ship on Monday.

Firehead

Incredibly positive feedback for Nealand Liquor! Gave me an amazing deal on a BL2. Super incredible person to purchase from. An overall pleasure. Sent the code before payment and communication was A+. Very friendly and awesome.

Thanks again, Nealand Liquor!

Super positive feedback forFirehead!

I sold Borderlands 2 for the Vita and Firehead was really quick, and very accommodating. Really great buyer and person too ;)
I'd absolutely recommend Firehead and would love to work with again!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom