• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in trading a white Vita Wi-Fi for a 3DS XL?

What I have:
Wi-Fi PS Vita, White
4GB & 8GB Memory Cards
Need for Speed: Most Wanted Game Card
Charger & Charging Dock
I can even throw in a 3 Month PS Plus.

8F8bZjW.jpg

What I want:
Nintendo 3DS XL (Black, Mickey Mouse Edition or Zelda Edition)

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
Have a Borderlands 2 Vita code for sale, Paypal only. PM if interested. I am basically just going to dump the money back into PSN for games for the new Vita.

sold!!!!!! Thanks!

WTB Borderlands 2 code for Vita. Willing to pay $40 via Paypal. Going on a business trip this Saturday, would love to have this for the 12 hour flight!

wilflare

EDIT: Bought my Borderlands 2 Vita - so thanks!

WTS

US Digital Codes for
- Pokemon Y

Either $25 PayPal/Amazon GC/ PSN Credit

M3z_

3 Reference Asus R9 290 $280 ea. Shipping included

Paypal Gift only, no trades, US48 only

Powerhouse of a card for $280, great for 1440p gaming.

Comes with original box

hKsthodl.jpg

dWgEu0Kl.jpg

uR5majml.jpg

V2DyIoql.jpg

baphomet

Positive Feedback for digita1alchemy

He purchased an RGB Nintendo 64 from me and paid right away. Super easy transaction!

Thanks Dude

Geneijin

WTS:

PS3 Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Standard Edition - Brand new and sealed. $30 including S&H.
PS4 NBA 2K14 Brand new and sealed. $30 including S&H.

PayPal Gift preferred.

baphomet

WTB - GameCube Component/D-Terminal cables

Would like to pay around $100. Not interested in them anymore expensive than that.

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
Very positive feedback for Ollie Pooch - quick payment and great communication. Thanks again!

Zing

Banned
Is there some sort of deal where people are getting free Borderlands 2 codes? Why are so many people suddenly so interested in buying? Can't you buy it from the store?

I have a single Pokemon X digital download code to sell. $20.

I also have Animal Crossing New Leaf (retail, CIB) for $25 shipped or Mario Tennis Open (retail, CIB, unused club nintendo) for $20 shipped.

WTS

Ultraviolet movie codes (US)

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn Part 1
Breaking Dawn Part 2

$2 each, or $6 for the whole Twilight set.
SOLD

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (Ultraviolet and iTunes compatible) - $2

Paypal only

kn1ves24

For Sale:

I have a very lightly used Google Chromecast that I would like to sell. It comes in the original box with everything included just like new. I know these are pretty cheap so make me an offer on it.

Next up is a Cookoo Smartwatch (Link). Its the all black model with blue accents. The watch works fine and comes with its original packaging. I bought this because I was impatient waiting for my pebble steel to arrive only to find out that the cookoo did not work with my phone. Basically only works with iOS phones and ONLY select android phones (S3, S4, HTC One). Make me an offer on it, just trying to recoup some of my money I spent on it.

I'll ship to the US48. I can provide pictures if requested.

WTB - PS VITA Games

Metal Gear HD Collection
Jak & Daxter Collection
Persona 4
LBP
Dragons Crown
FFX HD

Dont know how much I should ask for each :s

Also a PS VITA Memory Card bigger 16GB+

Quoted for new page.

Also, I'm looking for prices AT LEAST lower than their Digital counterparts!

WTS:

3DS:
Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition - $35 shipped, includes game, artbook/guide, CD, and packaging
OR trade for Kirby's Return to Dreamland

Fitness:

FoEnqJi.jpg

Fitness:
Motorola MotoACTV Fitness Watch 8GB - $80 shipped
- Includes watchband, armband, USB cable/wall charger, and possibly screen protectors if I can find them.
OR Trade for a Fitbit Flex

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

bjork

There's this and this one. Let me know if you want to scope out some more photos and I'll take some.

Looks pretty good. I haven't done my homework: does this do PS2 BC? That's kinda what I'd want to use it for. :)

I am selling my vintage game collection (mainly PC and home computer games) of the 80s and 90s (auctions only):

The Secret Of Monkey Island (1990), Loom (1990), Sam & Max (1993), Star Wars: X-Wing (1993), Pirates! (1987), Silent Service (1985, New&Sealed), Gunship (1986), Police Quest I (1987), Leisure Suit Larry 1 (1991, New&Sealed), Wolfenstein 3D (1993, New&Sealed), The Lost Vikings (1993, Blizzard, New&Sealed), Arkanoid (1987, New&Sealed), Fire Power, Commando (1985), M.U.D.S., Syndicate, Colonization, Barbarian, Indiana Jones in the Lost Kingdom (1984), Speedball 2, Airborne Ranger, Populous, Colonization, Railroad Tycoon, Sim City, Centipede, Zaxxon, Hard Hat Mack, and many more..

Everything in its original game boxes with manuals, goodies etc.

Classic game sale on Ebay

I can't read that page because I'm an ignorant american, but if that Pirates! doesn't sell, get at me because I want it.

Trading/Selling:

• Witch and the Hundred Knights (PS3, sealed) - $35 shipped
  • Pokemon X eShop download code - $20
  • Elder Scrolls V Legendary Edition (PC) - $20
  • Gran Turismo 6 15th Anniversary Edition (sealed) - $40 shipped

PM Me please. I'm a NeoGAF GOLD seller

Thanks

Is there some sort of deal where people are getting free Borderlands 2 codes? Why are so many people suddenly so interested in buying? Can't you buy it from the store?

I have a single Pokemon X digital download code to sell. $20.

I also have Animal Crossing New Leaf (retail, CIB) for $25 shipped or Mario Tennis Open (retail, CIB, unused club nintendo) for $20 shipped.

New model Vita bundle with the game came out on Tuesday. Retail version doesn't come out until next week.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring that I'm also looking for a Borderlands 2 Vita code. Looking to pay around $25.

I have copies of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R for the Super Famicom for sale. They're both in very good condition, cart only. They're extras from a bundle of games I recently bought. I'd like to sell the pair for $35/shipped. I'd also consider trades for a Dark Souls II Steam key or other FC/SFC games.

I also have a new 1 TB WD Blue 3.5" hard drive up for sale. I purchased it in this very thread, but I needed a laptop drive. This is no fault of the seller, this was my own foolishness. I'll sell it for the same price I paid for it. $50/shipped. Or I'd trade it for a comparable laptop hard drive/SSD.

I am a Gold Seller. PM me if you're interested!

Heysoos

Going to give it a shot here before I just go to Gamestop and buy Amazon gift cards:

Have:

Gamestop Gift Card - $109.76

Want:

Amazon Payments/Paypal

Willing to take a slight loss but not too much. Hit me up with offers if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom