• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

WTS

Blue 3DS XL - Mint condition, Horii protector applied to both screens
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Pokemon X

$210 for the whole lot shipped in the continental US.
F2x9neJ.jpg

O73Hp9X.jpg

hhBADcO.jpg

9UOSboT.jpg

Thanks for looking!

RkOwnage

WTS:
Verizon Galaxy Note 3
Samsung GearFit

I work in retail and won the Note 3 through a contest taking Samsung product related courses. It is in VERY GOOD condition. I recently got approved for a concessions line account through Verizon and am getting a new phone, because I like to switch it up every couple of months. The phone is rooted, has SafeStrap installed, as well as a rom for 4.4.2. I can sell it as is, or unroot it, uninstall SS and bring it back to out of box shape. However you'd prefer.

The GearFit is less than 2 weeks old, I won it in a similar contest and used it for a bit but I'm not a fan of it.

Looking for $450 for the both of them Will take offers on them individually though. Shipping will be $10 additional, anywhere in the continental US. Thanks

z2hyB4hl.jpg

1vKYh53l.jpg

Hollycat

:( @ all you stinkers getting BL2. The jelly is running through me like taco bell.

WTB
Borderlands 2 Vita $26, I'll pay the transfer fee and give you a digital hug. Can and will pay in gift cards or Paypal.

Willing to trade for it as well.

Sell it to me for $20 or less and I'll draw your favorite video game character Pokemon battling Morgan Freeman.

Edit: no longer looking for bl. You can still get drawings for $5

Aselith

:( @ all you stinkers getting BL2. The jelly is running through me like taco bell.

WTB
Borderlands 2 Vita $26, I'll pay the transfer fee and give you a digital hug. Can and will pay in gift cards or Paypal.

Willing to trade for it as well.

Sell it to me for $20 or less and I'll draw your favorite video game character Pokemon battling Morgan Freeman.

No cartoon Pokemon characters NO DEAL

Hollycat

No cartoon Pokemon characters NO DEAL

Can do that too.

Heck, I'll even draw Misty biting one of the MLP characters if that helps.

A mustachiod Misty in a Starmie Costume riding a pony with a rocket booster in its butt.

Bert Reynolds and Will Smith beating up a dragon.

Freddy Mercury riding a bicycle. And the bicycle is made of pizza.

WTB: Panasonic Q

Was "going" to get one, but it ended up being part of the whole Great Michan Rip-Off. So naturally, it never arrived. Doesn't need to be complete with box, but console, cables, controller would be nice. :)

Aselith

Can do that too.

Heck, I'll even draw Misty biting one of the MLP characters if that helps.

A mustachiod Misty in a Starmie Costume riding a pony with a rocket booster in its butt.

Bert Reynolds and Will Smith beating up a dragon.

Freddy Mercury riding a bicycle. And the bicycle is made of pizza.

Do you does erotica?

Claustrophy

Neo Member
I am selling my vintage game collection (mainly PC and home computer games) of the 80s and 90s (auctions only):

The Secret Of Monkey Island (1990), Loom (1990), Sam & Max (1993), Star Wars: X-Wing (1993), Pirates! (1987), Silent Service (1985, New&Sealed), Gunship (1986), Police Quest I (1987), Leisure Suit Larry 1 (1991, New&Sealed), Wolfenstein 3D (1993, New&Sealed), The Lost Vikings (1993, Blizzard, New&Sealed), Arkanoid (1987, New&Sealed), Fire Power, Commando (1985), M.U.D.S., Syndicate, Colonization, Barbarian, Indiana Jones in the Lost Kingdom (1984), Speedball 2, Airborne Ranger, Populous, Colonization, Railroad Tycoon, Sim City, Centipede, Zaxxon, Hard Hat Mack, and many more..

Everything in its original game boxes with manuals, goodies etc.

Classic game sale on Ebay

Firehead

I am selling my vintage game collection (mainly PC and home computer games) of the 80s and 90s (auctions only):

The Secret Of Monkey Island (1990), Loom (1990), Sam & Max (1993), Star Wars: X-Wing (1993), Pirates! (1987), Silent Service (1985, New&Sealed), Gunship (1986), Police Quest I (1987), Leisure Suit Larry 1 (1991, New&Sealed), Wolfenstein 3D (1993, New&Sealed), The Lost Vikings (1993, Blizzard, New&Sealed), Arkanoid (1987, New&Sealed), Fire Power, Commando (1985), M.U.D.S., Syndicate, Colonization, Barbarian, Indiana Jones in the Lost Kingdom (1984), Speedball 2, Airborne Ranger, Populous, Colonization, Railroad Tycoon, Sim City, Centipede, Zaxxon, Hard Hat Mack, and many more..

Everything in its original game boxes with manuals, goodies etc.

Classic game sale on Ebay

Sorry, yo
2. No off-site sales or auctions

The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function.

ebay links like that aren't allowed. Love that you're offering those games though.

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Moving within the next month.
Everything is US unless specified otherwise.
Condition tends to be great & complete. I'll mention any flaws
Pictures are available upon request.

Prices do not include shipping
(Shipping is about $2-3.50 depending on where you're at in the US. Canada is slightly more. Europe? Quite a bit I figure, haven't shipped anything over that way in years.)

Optional:
Tracking - $1 extra
Insurance - $2 extra

Xbox 360
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - $6
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $13

Nintendo 3DS
(No Nintendo club points)

Kingdom Hearts 3D - $24
Steel Diver - $3

Nintendo DS

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - $20

Nintendo Game Boy Advance
(none of these games have boxes or manuals)

Metroid Zero Mission - $17
Gunstar Super Heroes - $8
Mazes of Fate - $3
Metroid Fusion - $17
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - $10

Sony PS3

Trinity Souls of Zill O'll - $15
Ratchet And Clank Collection - $15
Dynasty Warriors 8 - $27
The Sly Collection - $12
Anarchy Reigns - $5

Sony PS2
Taito Legends 2 (PAL, has a 60hz option) - $10
Taito Memories Joukan (volume 1-1) - $37
Intellivision Lives! - $5 (small price sticker on front of case)
Activision Anthology (little residue on front center of case) - $6
Ape Escape 3 - $11
Earth Defense Force 2 (Japanese version) - $18
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (minor case scuffs) - $6
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (not in original case) - $10

Sony PSP

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (Premium edition, missing the pin but otherwise complete) - $28
Ys 7 (Premium edition. Missing map + music CD has some scratches) - $35

Sega Genesis

Rocket Knight Adventures - $20
Sword of Vermillion (includes hint book) - $14

Sega Dreamcast

Confidential Mission - $10
Outtrigger - $15
Crazy Taxi (cracks on front and back of case) - $7

Sega Saturn
(All JPN versions)
Japanese Saturn Grey console (comes with AC cord + AV cables but no controller). There are a couple things I have to mention about this console. The lithium battery needs replaced and I doubt the memory cart slot works. Otherwise I've had no problems with this Saturn. - $66 Shipped

Vatlva - $18
Twinkle Star Sprites - $65
Pretty Fighter X (no spinecard) - $14
Wachenroder (crack on front of case) - $13
Clockwork Knight (red case edition: includes both games + extras. Basically the equivalent of US version Clockwork Knight 2...no spinecard & manual is a bit messed up) - $12
Funky Head Boxers (no spinecard) - $7
Falcom Classics Volume 1 (Ys 1, Xanadu, & Dragon Slayer + bonus disc with a handful of videos/other stuff. No spinecard) - $12
(BONUS) - I'll knock $2 off the price of each Saturn game for whoever buys the console.

More stuff will be posted.
I am open to trades. I'm mainly interested in 3DS and Vita games.

3ds games I'm interested in:
Ocarina of Time 3D
Link Between Worlds
Fire Emblem Awakening
SMT4

Vita
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Valhalla Knights 3
Shinobido 2

New page.
I'm giving this another week, and then I'm putting everything on ebay.

WTB - VITA Games

Metal Gear HD Collection
Jak & Daxter Collection
Persona 4
LBP
Dragons Crown

Memory Card 16Gb+

Looking for prices AT LEAST lower than their Digital counterparts.

Hollycat

WTB - VITA Games

Metal Gear HD Collection
Jak & Daxter Collection
Persona 4
LBP
Dragons Crown
FFX HD

Dont know how much I should ask for each :s

Except for maybe Dragon's Crown and FFX , you should be able to get each of those for $20 or less. Persona was on sale on PSN for $15 yesterday (lowest ever). No clue what it's at now.

edit: Dragons crown vita is $20 on PSN for this week.

Muzy72

Banned
WTS Borderlands 2 PS Vita code for $30. Will accept any form of payment, whether it be PayPal, Nintendo eShop card, Xbox card, PSN card, Amazon gift card, or any combination of the 5.

EDIT: Sold!

WTS

Nintendo 3DS - Black - Ambassador
-Excellent condition - 1 of the 2 little rubber stoppers that protects the screens when closed fell off, but I still have it.
-Complete with original box, stylus, charger, and original battery, 16gb card. Also has Nyko power pak and circle pad pro.

Bravely Default - complete with club code unused
Fire Emblem Awakening - complete with club code unused
Shin Megami Tensei IV Collector's - complete in great condition, unsure about club code

Looking for $190 for everything shipped, PayPal gift. Will only ship to US.

I can text/email some pics of everything if interested!

Hip Hop

WTS:

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones - Coiled Cable

Manufacturer Refurbished used for less than 2 hours. No blemishes whatsoever.

Comes with original packaging, Protective Carrying Pouch, Screw-On 1/4" Adapter.

$85 Shipped Paypal.
U.S.

Will provide USPS tracking.

Nyoro SF

WTS:

tFzMPtG.jpg

ADATA 500GB Superspeed USB 3.0 External HDD
Brand new and unopened external hard drive. Water-resistant and shock-proof. Very small form. Transfer speed = 5GB/s according to spec on back of the box. 30$ shipped

GX-Control Mousepad - Darklight Edition
A brand new high quality mousepad. 10$ shipped

Wolfenstein: The New Order Carry Bag (PAX East)
They gave these out at PAX East at the Bethesda booth. As far as I know they were only available there. 10$ shipped

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma Vita Sticker
A stylish decal to placed on the front of your Vita. 7$ shipped

Calvin and Hobbes: Complete Collection (Paperback)
Like new condition. This book series is very heavy, so if I have to ship it anywhere left of Austin, TX, I'll add 6$ shipping. 40$ shipped

Muzy72

Banned
Positive feedback for poopninjamvc3mk

Wonderful buyer! Responded really fast and paid almost immediately. Also great username haha

vocab

US only. Have pics if needed.

Selling/Trade:

All complete. Condition is explained as best as possible. I have checked them recently.

PS3 - Ar Tonelico Qoga (Premium Edition) $40 (Practically brand new. Seal was taken off to inspect contents. Box is in excellent condition).
PS2 - Xenosaga 1 GH - $13 (Played for 5 mins, so practically flawless)
PS2 - Xenosaga 2 - $15 (never played. Practically brand new with out the seal)
PS2 - Star Ocean 3: Till the end of time - Doesn't include the original slip case. The game has a few minor circle scratches on disc 1. Disc 2 has no scratches but has some minor dust stains on it that can easily be cleaned. $12.
PS2 - Bully GH - Disc has a small 3cm scratch, and that's all that's wrong with it. $12.
PS2 - Ratchet and clank GH - Flawless copy $12
PSV - Assassins Creed Liberation - New, but cart only. It came bundled with the Vita. $16.

Want Complete and in excellent condition:
SMT: Strange Journey,
Gods Eater Burst
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Deception IV PSV
Persona 2 IS PSP
Danganronpa
Wizardry: The Forsaken Land

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
***10% OFF $35 cards***
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $20, $35 (10% off), or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

20% Off XBL Credit/Gift Cards
$15 Cards for $12
$5 Cards for $4

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 50 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $5

Playstation 4 (Used) - $325 Shipped
May have scuffs; otherwise in great condition. Works great. Includes everything that a retail unit would include.

FREE:
I have four Madden 25 "Ultimate Team Pro Pack" DLC Codes and four Forza 5 "Bonus Car McLaren 12-C" DLC codes. If anyone's interested in a Madden code, a Forza code, or both, just PM me.

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (150+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Positive feedback for poopninjamvc3mk

Wonderful buyer! Responded really fast and paid almost immediately. Also great username haha

Positive feedback for seller Muzy72.

Really Great seller :) and he sent me the code literally right after the money was sent with no problems. Borderlands 2 vita downloading right now as I type. Thanks Muzy!

Bsigg12

First time doing this so take it easy on me please!

Selling:

10 digital copies of Forza Motorsport 5 - $40.00 each

10 digital copies of Tomb Raider 2013 for the 360 - $5.00 each

PM me to work out details. Please give me 24 hours to respond to your PM. If you want we could work out shipping (US only please for shipping requests) of the actual card the code is on.

For the Tomb Raider codes, I won't accept payment until after you have started the download because I've had these codes laying around for about 6 months and I have had an issue with 1 of them.not being able to redeem.

I only accept PayPal, so please gift/pay fees.

Hex

Banned
Really odd request, but does anyone have Wii Sports on the dirt cheap?
The original.
Maybe resort also if cheap enough but mainly the original.

If someone wants to sell their Borderlands 2 Vita code, I'll pay $25 and cover the transfer fees as well. Shoot me a PM.

Also, I have Standard-legal Magic the Gathering cards for sale or trade. I can provide wants and haves on demand.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Also chasing a Borderlands 2 Vita code, will gladly pay $30-35. PM me!

Thanks

Edit : picked one up, thanks to Kelegacy, who made it a super easy process, thanks man. And thanks for everyone else who contacted me!

Ok, holding off trading this in to see if gaf is interested. no 'cred' in BST, but i did sell like 40 Pacific Rim posters on gaf last year and people seemed happy enough.

WTS

Vita 1000 US wifi
8gb card
Case with pouch for games
charging cable
official dock

$135 (includes shipping handling US, more for international). negotiable.

Launch vita that is in a pretty damn good condition tbh, probably at most some hairline scratches from daily use because of the kinda cheap plastic, but the screens are protected (front official hori screen shield, the ass is just some iphone 4 screen protector i had that fit well enough). The front screen shield is a bit scratched up though so you'd might want to replace that.

Shit is a bit grimy from normal use though, so give me a shout if you want it cleaned up a bit (i've definitely bought used stuff that people fucked up cleaning up, leaving paint missing, so i always ask :X).

Also selling:

Borderlands 2 Vita game code $36 sold

pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom