• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB:

Probably a long shot but I'm looking to buy the North American instruction manual for Mario Kart DS as well as case cover slip for Elite Beat Agents. Preferably both from the same seller. If anyone's got those they're willing to sell I'll toss some dollars your way through PayPal.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Anyone with a Watch Dogs code for cheap?

BFIB

Just want to send two big thumbs up to XXXSoprano and mauaus. Two very prompt buyers for my stuff, and fast turnaround on payment.

Would definitely sell to, or buy from!

WTB:

Probably a long shot but I'm looking to buy the North American instruction manual for Mario Kart DS as well as case cover slip for Elite Beat Agents. Preferably both from the same seller. If anyone's got those they're willing to sell I'll toss some dollars your way through PayPal.

FYI Elite beat Agents is 6 bucks on amazon new and Nintendo sells replacement manuals on their online store (which is down till the 9th)

FYI Elite beat Agents is 6 bucks on amazon new and Nintendo sells replacement manuals on their online store (which is down till the 9th)
I should mention I'm in Canada though and Amazon.ca has new EBAs for $14 which is out of my price range for wanting a replacement cover. Didn't know about the Nintendo store replacement manuals, thanks for the tip.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Just a warning on the replacement manual, you might get printed out sheets of paper. This is what happened when I ordered replacements for MGS The Twin Snakes and Luigi's Mansion for the GameCube.

Awesome positive feedback for DORKIMOE, we traded a Nexus 7 for a Moto X and everything has worked out great so far. Everything came exactly like he said it would, and there's not a single issue with it. Awesome trader!

I also still have a LoZ Skyward Sword Wiimote that I would like to sell for 55 Shipped

vocab

Just a warning on the replacement manual, you might get printed out sheets of paper. This is what happened when I ordered replacements for MGS The Twin Snakes and Luigi's Mansion for the GameCube.

Damn that is the lamest shit I have ever heard. They coulda just sent you a pdf or a link to gamefaqs at that point.

Koppai

Guys I just lost my job on April 15th (still no job as of today). Need any help I can get when it comes to purchasing my stuff.

Want to Sell (Prices Include Shipping, Please paypal gift or pay the fees)
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (opened) - $28 *ON HOLD*
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack Club Nintendo edition (sealed) - $30
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Wii U) - $18
  • Assassin's Creed (PS3 - Greatest Hits) - $10
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 - $18
  • Mario Kart Promotion - $35 [Your choice of one of the following Digital Games...]
  • New Super Mario Bros. U
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • Wii Party U
  • Pikmin 3

Might add some other stuff later so watch this post....

All games are complete and include game, case, and manual.(if it comes with one)

I have 2 Positive Seller Feedback and 2 Positive Buyer Feedback.

Just want to send two big thumbs up to XXXSoprano and mauaus. Two very prompt buyers for my stuff, and fast turnaround on payment.

Would definitely sell to, or buy from!

Just got my Vita. Like I bought it brand new. He even shipped it before my payment came through. That's Midwest Love right there! Thanks again!

Selling Class of Heroes II PSN.

WTB
PAL
Hellnight (PS1)
Chaos Break (PS1)
Glass Rose (PS2)
Michigan (PS2)
Forbidden Siren 2 (PS2)
NTSC
Fatal Frame (xbox)
Fatal Frame II (xbox)

Also looking to buy Amazon Gift Cards at 90%. So $90 for a $100 Amazon GC, etc.

lcIgD9g.jpg

Selling my Gigabyte GTX 680 2GB Ram. It has never been overclocked and has been really well taken care of. It works fantastically well. I'm building a new system and I'm looking to part with this card.

I'm asking $300. I'm also looking for an ASUS 24VGQE monitor and would be willing to do a straight trade for that item.

LzzhiSf.jpg

I'm also selling an HTC One M7 for my sister. I have the phone in hand it works great. I have the original packaging, earbuds(unused), paperwork, one armband and one nice(thin clear) case.

I'm asking $200 for this phone. I have sold multiple phones on here before and would love to share references with you if you are concerned.

I ship all items USPS with signature confirmation. Please let me know if you're interested!

SiDCrAzY

Still looking for a good price(lower than Ebay) on the following 3DS titles:

Fire Emblem Awakening
LOZ: OOT
Kingdom Hearts: DDD
Rhythm Thief
Art Academy

Open to offers. Will pay via Paypal gift. I'm in the US.

dorkimoe

Awesome positive feedback for DORKIMOE, we traded a Nexus 7 for a Moto X and everything has worked out great so far. Everything came exactly like he said it would, and there's not a single issue with it. Awesome trader!

I also still have a LoZ Skyward Sword Wiimote that I would like to sell for 55 Shipped

:)

positive feedback for PwnCakes193, we both got our items the exact same day, great communication, great trade :)

Positive Feedback for Dog Problems. Super fast sale and delivery of the code. This process took a total of 5 minutes from introduction to exchange.

Thanks!

wiibomb

wtb mario kart 8 club nintendo code, when it releases, off course, willing to pay around $25

please PM me if you are interested

chualie

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Silver Mario and Luigi Edition

I bought 3DS XL ~2 months ago but the system isnt really for me.

Its been in a case since Day 1 with screen protectors on both screens.

Also have a 32GB SD card.

Comes with Zelda ALBW and Final Fantasy Theathrhythm physical copies

I have MH3, Bravely Default, and Pokemon Y digitally

Looking for $190 shipped to CONUS. $160 without the digital games. Willing to take offers.

PM me if youre interested and we can try to work something out.

Case I have: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GX330XW/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Screen Protector: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008HPAXZ2/?tag=neogaf0e-20
32 GB SD card: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B7ID99I/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Lemstar

NeoGaf Plus Seller

Prices do not include shipping this time - USPS First Class runs about $2 for one item, and $3.50 for 3-4 games in one package. Feel free to PM me for an exact quote.

Selling:

Stuff I'd like to move ASAP:

Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass (Xbox 360 + Xbox One) - $35
$50 Steam Wallet card - $45

Brand new games:

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma (PS3, US version) + Terumi DLC - $45
Deadpool (360) - $17
Dishonored (360) - $8
DmC: Devil May Cry (360) - $8
Remember Me (360) - $9

Games in complete condition:

Project X Zone (3DS) - $14
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (3DS) first run - $17
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PSV) - $17
The Guided Fate Paradox (PS3) - $22
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) - $17
Singularity (360) - $4
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (360) - $13

Incomplete games:

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (PS3) disc-only - $38
Lost Odyssey (360) disc-only - $14
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (360) disc-only - $5

PC games:

Enslaved: Journey to the West (Steam key) - $5
Spec Ops: The Line (Steam key) - $5

Miscellaneous stuff - everything here is brand new:

Dark Souls II soundtrack
Shin Megami Tensei IV soundtrack sampler
Time and Eternity soundtrack
The Guided Fate Paradox soundtrack
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Limited Edition flag
Grand Theft Auto V Collector's Edition security bag
Saints Row IV GotG Edition display case
Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition compass + map
Max Payne 3 Limited Edition figure
Guild Wars 2 Collector's Edition frame + lithographs
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Limited Edition extras (soundtrack + Blu-Ray, move list poster, artbook, Rachel Alucard Petit Nendoroid)

I'm an idiot and own the only Wii U games worth owning! You can take advantage of my idiocy by buying the right to whatever Mario Kart 8 game code you want. As you know (or in case you didn't), registering Mario Kart 8 gets you a free Wii U game.

doFpu9YFDin-zPZU-xY4aLXSGH594PEx.png

Since I live in America *cryingeagle* these are your choices.

You tell me you want to buy a game, I'll wait for the game to come out and register it, then payment (paypal or amazon payments) and codes will exchange hands. You don't even pay until then in case Nintendo is crazy and doesn't actually send a code, we can let other GAFers be our guinea pigs on that one. We're trusting each other here and I have pretty good feedback.

To be clear, I don't want to guarantee this to someone outside of America since I'm not sure the code will work. Price is flexible depending on how much I like you and how much you like me (it's probably a lot both ways), but I'm thinking minimum $33 and maximum $40? We'll talk. We'll rap. PM me to do both or either.

Also, just so I don't have to make another post about this, I have a Metal Gear Solid Rising steam code I'd be happy to let go for $23.

Positive feedback for maxcriden who, aside from being a prompt and honest seller/buyer/trader, kept lines of communication steady. Would do business with him again with no worries (and I'm a paranoid buyer).

PS: The man has good video game taste, too.

RkOwnage

WTS:
Verizon Galaxy Note 3
Samsung GearFit

I work in retail and won the Note 3 through a contest taking Samsung product related courses. It is in VERY GOOD condition. I recently got approved for a concessions line account through Verizon and am getting a new phone, because I like to switch it up every couple of months. The phone is stock condition...with 4.3 installed.

The GearFit is less than 2 weeks old, I won it in a similar contest and used it for a bit but I'm not a fan of it.

Looking for $450 for the both of them Will take offers on them individually though. Shipping will be $10 additional, anywhere in the continental US. Thanks

z2hyB4hl.jpg

1vKYh53l.jpg

Also selling Borderlands 2 PSVita code for $30 edit: SOLD

Chairhome

For Sale:
black Nintendo 3DS - $85 shipped

**FIRE SALE**
Pay actual shipping (I'll quote when you tell me what you want), I'm only asking a few bucks so it should still be cheap

Ace Attorney 2 (Japanese version with English text, complete) - $3
America's Test Kitchen (complete)- $2
Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)
PS One official LCD Screen (no box, has cables to allow composite in)- $40
PS2 (fat model) - offer

(pics to come below)
White 30GB Zune with cable (qty: 2) - $30 or $50 for both
Gals Fighters (NGPC, cart and cart holder only) - $22
G.Skill DDR2 1 GB sticks (x2) CL 5-5-5-15 - $13 for both together

Game boy printer (used in a store, power cord is wired to it, no link cable) - offers

Capcom Pad Soldier fighting pad (6 button with dpad) - $5
Dreamcast controller - $7
N64 Official Transfer pak (pokemon stadium)- $10

(Demo Disc and samplers bundled below for $10 together, or $4 shipped each)
Dragon Warrior VIII demo disc
Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn Demo Disc
Daytona USA Saturn Demo Disc
Saturn Sampler disc Nights into Dreams

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin pre-order bonuses. Outer box crushed, but includes art book, stylus, 2-game case. Soundtrack disc is missing. - $8 shipped
Cowboy Bebop Remix Complete - $30 shipped

Can trade for PSN$ codes, too.

WTB:
CronusMAX
Ps4 camera
UV Digital code for Justice League War
PS Move controllers (would like to pay around $10 for used controllers)

Canon

Banned
Selling 2000 Nintendo Points for $15 USD (retail price is $20 + tax). Only works on Wii and DSiWare shops (including the Wii Mode on Wii U). PayPal gift only, send PM if interested.

Also going to sell Mario Kart 8 code but it's a little early for that.

It kinda sucked. I purchased the games assuming I could easily get the manuals. Ah, well.

Was this recently? Wondering if because it was GameCube they didn't have official manuals available and thus sent scans? Curious if newer games would come as original manuals?

SiDCrAzY

Was this recently? Wondering if because it was GameCube they didn't have official manuals available and thus sent scans? Curious if newer games would come as original manuals?

I recently purchased a manual for Mario Kart 7 from Nintendo and it was an original manual. That's the only experience I have with them though.

Darknight

WTS:

1x BF4 Premium Membership (PS4 PSN Code - instant delivery!) - $48 PP GIFT

1x AKG Q701 With Headroom AirHead DAC/AMP + Accessories - $215 shipped PP GIFT
See Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/N9Qp7

**Keep in mind this is used but works fine. Headphones look great, the ear pads may show some wear but nothing major. Headphone cables may look dirty but can be cleaned, ill try to clean them before shipping. (from laying on carpet/floor etc)
Includes
- AKG Q701 Headphones *Green* - 2nd Owner ~100+ hours (used, box as well but in ok condition)
- 2 Wire harness/heaphone cables 3M/10M with 1/8" to 1/4" adapter
- Braided 1M headphone cables (Color Green - has clearer audio sound - better than stock ones in my opinion, normally these are pricey due to them being braided, sound better)
> Headroom Total Airhead DAC/AMP (great DAC/AMP for noobie audiophile)
- 4 AAA batteries included
- Headroom Carrying case
- Generic audio cable to hook DAC/AMP to MP3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom