• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seik

Banned
Positive feedback for LiquidMetal14 . He sold me inFAMOUS:SS and I can finally enjoy this masterpiece! Thanks! :D

Talon

WTS

Blue 3DS XL - Mint condition, Hori protector applied to both screens
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Pokemon X
Note: All games are complete with box and manual.

$210 for the whole lot shipped in the continental US.
F2x9neJ.jpg

O73Hp9X.jpg

hhBADcO.jpg

9UOSboT.jpg

Thanks for looking!

MickeyPhree

CoZjsNA.jpg

Ended up with a physical and a digital copy.

Game is more or less brand new. No scratches box in good shape. I used the disc on Tuesday only.

Asking for 50 dollars paypal shipped or a 50 dollar psn code.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Gifts for paypal.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - 30$
Amazing Spider-man 2 - 22$
Broforce- 10.5$
Space Engineers- 14$
Lego The Hobbit - 18$
Galactic Civilizations 3 Founder Pack - 50$
Interstellar Marines Spearhead Edition- 7$ (comes with extra copy)
Interstellar Marines - 4$
7 Days to Die- 15$
7 Days to Die 2pack- 20$
Warlock 2: 16$
Warlock 2 Lord Edition: 25$
Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition: 32$
Betrayer- 16$
Planet Explorers- 17$
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z- 29$
Manga Maker -25$
Dead State -16$
Strider- 13$
Banished-12.9$
Divinity Original Sin -25$
Rust- 15$
Overgrowth- 18$

I can get most Steam games cheaper. If you want a price check, just PM with the games you want.

Also selling a physical version of Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition sealed for 75 euros. (Shipping only for Europe)

Shady859

Little early but since everyone else is doing it already...

For Sale:
1 Club Nintendo code from Mario Kart 8.
$30 each Paypal gift or Amazon credit.
Pay in full now or $10 down to hold till game releases.

Full Club Nintendo code for Mario Kart 8 so you can get both Nintendo points for MK8 and redeem for free full digital download of your choice of 1st party games listed below on the right.
doFpu9YFDin-zPZU-xY4aLXSGH594PEx.png

Full promo details here

1 MK8 Club Nintendo code pending release day to tm24.
1 to ( your name could be here :p )

GAF+9 with 1 more positive pending
+58 on CAG -> shady859

Ecto311

Game lot For sale:

Dragon Quest IX
Disgaea DS
Advance Wars - Days of Ruin
Zoo Tycoon 2
Trackmania DS
Zoo Tycoon 1
Rhythm Heaven
Hotel Dusk
N+
Personal Trainer Cooking
Geometry Wars - Galaxies

Project X Zone for Nintendo 3DS

Looking for $45shipped for all the games.
All games have the paper work and might have some active club nintendo codes. I dont have the time to check them. All of them work just fine and have no problems.

If interested please PM me and ill get my paypal info to you

lots of feedback here

Ship in the US and outside of the US with the extra shipping paid in addition to sale price. Thanks.

Ocho

WTS Watch_Dogs for UPlay (through the Nvidia deal)

Want $45 dlls paypal.

First time selling. I've bought a couple of items before.

(not sure if code only works in NA)

TGP

Neo Member
Just picked up the new vita bundle from Best Buy. I have no interest in borderlands 2 voucher. $35 for the code. PM if interested.

Edit: This is only my second post, and my first time selling anything on here so I don't know how that factors in on selling things.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
***10% OFF $35 cards***
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $20, $35 (10% off), or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

20% Off XBL Credit/Gift Cards
$15 Cards for $12
$5 Cards for $4

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 50 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $5

Playstation 4 (Used) - $325 Shipped
May have scuffs; otherwise in great condition. Works great. Includes everything that a retail unit would include.

FREE:
I have four Madden 25 "Ultimate Team Pro Pack" DLC Codes and four Forza 5 "Bonus Car McLaren 12-C" DLC codes. If anyone's interested in a Madden code, a Forza code, or both, just PM me.

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (150+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

snacknuts

we all knew her
WTB

All for PS4:
- PlayStation Plus 12 month subscription
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
- Madden 25

Make a fair offer and I will probably accept it. Can pay with Paypal, Amazon Payments, or Google Wallet.

WTS Borderlands 2 PS Vita game code.

Want: $35 paypal.

just got my bundle in the mail and don't want the borderlands 2 game, i can get the code to whoever buys as soon as the money goes into my account. Just send me a PM.

EDIT: Sold

Jesb

Is anyone interested in a GPU trade? I have a XFX 7970. Barely used. I prefer Nvidia cards and this is rather loud for my tastes.

Samuray

WTB: boxed NES and SNES games

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for quite a few NES and Super Nintendo games. They need to have their original boxes; instruction manuals are nice, but not a must.

So if you have any boxed NES games or boxed SNES games sitting around, let me know! (and please include pricing)

I am, however, in Germany, so we would have to figure out shipping as well as Paypal, since there is no PP Gift in my country. I have done this kind of thing before, though, and it always worked out well, so it shouldn't be a huge hassle to ship games to me.

(oh, and yes, I am indeed looking for US games in spite of my location; Super Famicom would be okay, too, but not Famicom)

I hope it's okay for me to post my WTB like this, without specific titles; but even if I'd post a list, chances are there are loads of cool games I don't know about yet, so I'd prefer to not list anything.

Thanks for reading!
.Samuray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom