• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
WTS

Combo Motherboard/CPU/FAN. Selling as one package.

img_0430g3jug.jpg

-MSI P67A-G43 (B3) P67 ATX LGA1155 DDR3 2PCI-E16 3PCI-E 2PCI SLI CrossFireX SATA3 USB3 Motherboard
- Intel Core i5 2400 Quad Core Processor LGA1155 3.1GHZ Sandy Bridge 6MB WITH Stock Fan
- CPU COOLER MASTER GEMINI II M4 SOCKET LGA 2011/1366/1156/1155

220$ CAN shipped. Shipping to Canada only.

Ultimadrago

Selling these figures (All in perfect used condition, taken out of the box only for swift pictures/checking. Boxes also in prime condition):

Shipping cost quotes to be discussed and informed of after interest shown, since I don't know the shipping costs off-hand. But know that:

- I will never cheat the customer.

- I will even charge slightly less than my office's rate.

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb - Miyako (FuRyu) Prize Figure: $20

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb - Yuno (FuRyu) Prize Figure: $20

WTB:

DS Games:

Chrono Trigger (DS)
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride

PS3 Games:

Heavy Rain
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
Dishonored

PS4 Games:

Rayman Legends

I'm down to do trades as well and have a bunch of PS3 games for sale/trade.Thanks

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Gifts for paypal.
Metro Redux Bundle - 20$
Planetary Annilation - 20$
Dawn of War Franchise Pack-40$

Transistor - 15$
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - 30$
Killer is Dead- 15$
Amazing Spider-man 2 - 22$
Broforce- 10.5$
Space Engineers- 14$
Lego The Hobbit - 18$
Galactic Civilizations 3 Founder Pack - 50$
Interstellar Marines Spearhead Edition- 7$ (comes with extra copy)
Interstellar Marines - 4$
7 Days to Die- 15$
7 Days to Die 2pack- 20$
Warlock 2: 16$
Warlock 2 Lord Edition: 25$
Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition: 32$
Betrayer- 16$
Planet Explorers- 17$
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z- 29$
Manga Maker -25$
Dead State -16$
Strider- 13$
Banished-12.9$
Divinity Original Sin -25$
Rust- 15$
Overgrowth- 18$

I can get most Steam games cheaper. If you want a price check, just PM with the games you want.

Also selling a physical version of Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition sealed for 75 euros. (Shipping only for Europe)

Fox Mulder

I'm thinking about selling my 29 inch Sony PVM and some of my collection because I need money quick, what's this worth? I'd have to limit it to local NC buyers as well. My shitty phone camera can't properly capture the screen's awesomeness.

TiAL0zu.jpg

asdad123

I have two cell phones for sale. Recently upgraded two lines on my account therefore these two will be unused once I receive the new phones (Should be this friday).

1) Nexus 4, Black 8gb Unlocked. This phone is in mint condition and was originally purchased on August 29th, 2013. It was replaced under warranty on January 18th, 2014. It should still be under warranty until August 29th, 2014, but I am not guaranteeing that, however Im guessing the 1-year warranty should've transferred to the new one. Comes with factory screen protector on the front and back, a black TPU case, and the box for the original phone, original charger, and extra unused scree protector.

$160 Shipped in the US

2) HTC One m7, White 32gb AT&T. NOT unlocked. Phone is in good condition. Several marks/bumps/scuffs on the edges. Some light scratches on the back from not using a case for a bit. Has a screen protector on the screen. The scuffs and bumps are easily covered with a case. Originally purchased from JoseDFrong on here. Was replaced by AT&T due to the purple camera hue last month. Comes with original box, charger, and three cases.

$260 Shipped in the US

If interested in pictures, Ill take some when the new phones come in. Also, if interested in a local pick up in North Jersey, I will sell for slightly cheaper.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
All prices include shipping within the US. Photos available upon request. All items in great condition. PM me with any questions, I'm open to offers.

For Sale:

PS3
  • SOCOM 4 - $10
  • Darksiders - $10
  • Resistance 3 - $10
  • Street Fighter 4 - $7
  • Tomb Raider Trilogy - $15

Xbox 360
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $15
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $8
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (with poster) - $10
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $12
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15
  • BioShock 2 - $8
  • Spec Ops: The Line - $12
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $12
  • Batman: Arkham City - $12
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops - $15
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Steelbook - $20

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTB
Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze (would like for it to be complete and I do not care if the Club Nintendo code is already used)

I'll be able to pay with PayPal and I'm a NeoGAF Plus Buyer

Clean, working, and gently used PS Vita 2000

Region and color don't really matter. Must at least include the charging cable.

Offer: $165 PayPal (shipped with tracking)

Hip Hop

Want To Sell:

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Codes. It will give you the choice of one of these games:

Screen-Shot-2014-04-30-at-2.37.27-PM-330x330.png

$24.99 Paypal. Will send you the code on release date.
I have positive feedback.

WTS:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 with 8 GB, it's in great condition, hardly been used, comes with everything and two extra cases (pink and blue):

It's my sisters and she wants 150 (shipped) but I might be able to go lower, I have positive feedback and participated in the Gaf Secret Santa :)

Canon

Banned
WTS 2000 Nintendo Points, $14.50 if done via PayPal gift (retail price: $20+tax) *SOLD*

Club Nintendo Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack CD (good condition) $25 for Canadians via lettermail (PayPal gift). I could do US as well if you pay shipping.

maxcriden

WTB (or trade for)!

Pikmin Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2 Wii

Kirby: Air Ride GCN
Wario Ware GBA
Klonoa Wii
Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament GBA
iTunes and Trader Joe's Giftcards
Nintendo eShop Points or Funds

WTS or Trade:

GCN:

Zelda: Wind Waker CIB, good condition - $25

DS:

Scribblenauts CIB - $7
Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber (cart only) - $12

GBA (all cart only):

Namco Museum - $7
Zelda: Link to the Past & Four Swords - $17

3DS

Rayman 3D (cart only) - $10

All prices shipped in continental US. Happy to ship elsewhere for an additional charge. I have 10+ positive feedback. Will take Paypal or Amazon GC, Paypal preferred. I'm open to any offers and if you buy multiple games I'll be happy to negotiate on price.

HUELEN10

WTS: Wind Waker HD Club Nintendo Code or 3D World Club Nintendo Code

Just in time if you're shy from Platinum!

15 USD W/Paypal for Zelda, 10 for Mario.
And they're gone! Might have some Tetris Axis and Game & Wario codes soon though, so if you guys still need coins for platinum, check back soon!

Is there anyone out there who'd be interested in trading PSN credit for Nintendo eshop codes? I can offer up to $40, and I'm just interested in trying to get some money towards Mario Kart 8 next week.

If you don't want PSN credit, I can order something else for you off amazon.

Is there anyone out there who'd be interested in trading PSN credit for Nintendo eshop codes? I can offer up to $40, and I'm just interested in trying to get some money towards Mario Kart 8 next week.

If you don't want PSN credit, I can order something else for you off amazon.

How much are you asking for the PSN credit?

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
For Sale: US Mario Kart pre-order game of your choice! I already have MK8 pre-ordered at GS.

$20 via PayPal - gift only or you pay fees. I have lots of positive feedback here. Pay today, and you'll receive the code within 48 hours of the game's release.

Thanks!

doFpu9YFDin-zPZU-xY4aLXSGH594PEx.png

A bunch of hardcover and other graphic novels for sale. Prefer to ship in bulk but willing to part with individual items if you are interested. Shipping to the lower 48 states via USPS media mail with tracking. If you would like to see additional pictures please let me know but unless otherwise noted books are in like new condition with standard shelf wear.

Ultimate Spiderman hardcovers Vol. 1-5: $15 each, $70 for the set
Invincible Ultimate Collection hardcovers Vol 1-6, $15 each, $85 for the set
Y The Last Man Hardcovers Vol 1-5, $15 each, $70 for the set
Powers Definitive Edition Hardcovers Vol 2-5, $15 each, $55 for the set
Astonishing X-Men Volumes 1&2, $50 for both
Spider-Man Spider Island, $15

Also have a ton of tpbs as well if you are interested shoot me a PM and I can provide the entire list as to what I have available, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom