• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonboy

*NeoGAF PLUS SELLER*

WTS

PS Vita
- OLED model
- 3G model
- Black
- Adult-owned and in excellent cosmetic/working condition (only selling to purchase a Vita slim)
- Original box
- Charger

$150 shipped
Amazon Payments, Paypal Gift, or Paypal (buyer pays fees) accepted

WTB

Watch_Dogs (PS4)
$40

WTS(US Only)
HAF 922 medium tower - $115. Tower is in great condition. Has a very small scratch on the side. Has three fans installed already. Paypal gift.

GigSFPil.jpg

OBHrec9l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Suikoden III, IV, V collection (PS2) - $70. Suikoden 3 and 5 have their original case, and manual. Suikoden 4 does not. Discs show some signs of wear but they all work perfectly. Paypal gift.

mqZWCBxl.jpg

POgbTFZl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $30. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Star Ocean The Second Story(PS1) - $25. Paypal gift only

bqmCEpYl.jpg
HWTFeLBl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $40. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3(PS2) - $50. Disc and case are in great condition, comes with manual. Paypal gift.

SlOKrhAl.jpg

X08AzC8l.jpg

bakeray

the way I deal with it is to have the junior, or the person with the lesser feedback send first, if they aren't cool with this then I just don't do business with them. If you have 10+ feedback I really don't think that is asking too much, one with that much feedback should be trustworthy.

Hollycat

I usually pay upfront. Maybe I'm a little too trusting, but I haven't gotten burned on gaf yet. (then again, I haven't bought from a junior I don't think)

Shame on him for abusing the good name of Chie to scam someone.

Edit: of course, I only have like +4 buyer feedback, so I should probably be paying upfront anyways.

Is there a list of who has what feedback?

Positive feedback for Beatofficer. Made me a good deal on couple of games. Even threw in a free one because he shipped a day later than promised. As this was two days after I paid, I question his perception of time; I cannot, however, fault his thoughtfulness.

Positive buyer feedback for Danferno. Sent payment immediately and was understanding of me shipping a day later than promise.

sabanoo

I usually pay upfront. Maybe I'm a little too trusting, but I haven't gotten burned on gaf yet. (then again, I haven't bought from a junior I don't think)

Shame on him for abusing the good name of Chie to scam someone.

Edit: of course, I only have like +4 buyer feedback, so I should probably be paying upfront anyways.

Is there a list of who has what feedback?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dHJsQnJ0TzFYcWY3VHR6ZElucm5UR1E&usp=drive_web

It's behind at the moment though. Only updated to 8500.

Selling a Canon SD780 IS Powershot in red. It's an excellent tiny camera that is in good condition. Used it for concert photos and videos. Don't need it anymore and it's just sitting around. Comes with a 16GB SD card. $45 shipped.

kn1ves24

I don't want to derail the thread, but I just wanted to chime in on the whole buying/selling with juniors.

I was a junior for a really long time. You can check my join date. I've been here awhile and only just recently made member status. Just because someone has "member" status doesn't instantly make them trustworthy. I think blanket assumptions like that are equally bad in both cases. I am by no means telling anyone how to conduct business here. That's entirely up to you, which is the way it should be. Maybe I've just been lucky but all of my transactions here have been positive.

With that said. I have a few things to sell!

Like new Google Chromecast - make an offer
Like new Cookoo Smartwatch (black) Link - make an offer

Steam Gifts
Serious Sam 3 BFE - make an offer
Sanctum 2 - make an offer
Postal 2 - make an offer

WTS:

Intel 2500K processor - brand new in box. - $150 + paypal fees + shipping at cost. (I received it in in an RMA for my old 2500K. Bought a 4770k, so selling this one.)

Asus P8Z68 V-Pro motherboard - $60 + paypal fees + shipping at cost. used but comes with original box, I/O Shield, manual and cables.

Both for $200 + paypal fees + shipping at cost.

If you are in the Ann Arbor/Detroit area in Michigan, we can meet and skip the paypal fees+shipping cost.

PS: I am also open to partial trades with Wii U games. I am looking for DKCR: Tropical Freeze, Pikmin 3 and The Wonderful 101.

Sold outside GAF.

ACE 1991

I need fast money and am looking to sell my my 3DS XL (in very good condition with the box and charger) with a copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening included for $105 shipped. This is a very good deal! PM me for pictures.

kennah

I need fast money and am looking to sell my my 3DS XL (in very good condition with the box and charger) with a copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening included for $105 shipped. This is a very good deal! PM me for pictures.
Gah! I hope I didn't miss this. Pmed!

Hollycat

If it doesn't work out with the other person, let me know

Lexxism

I'm selling the free game that comes with Mario Kart 8 for $30 via Paypal.

If someone is interested, just give me a PM. Thanks!

WTS a ton of stuff. All prices include shipping unless you are interested in a bundle of items under $10 otherwise I will have to tack on $4 on top of it. Would prefer to ship in bulk but will ship off items piece meal as well. All games are in like new condition unless otherwise noted:

3DS-1.jpg

3DS-3.jpg

3DS-2.jpg

3DS XL black with a lot of digital content, e-shop credit, and accessories. Used only about 15-20 hours total after replacing my old 3DS.
Games:
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Pokemon Y
Pushmo
Crashmo
Gunman Clive
Crimson Shroud
Liberation Maiden
Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX
Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition
Black Hori case and 32 gig Samsung memory card
$57.30 worth of E-Shop credit (note happy to buy anything prior to shipping)
Price: $300

360-1.jpg

Xbox 360 Games
Vanquish $10
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition $10
Spider-Man Web of Shadows (bought used, slight sticker residue on box) $20
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions (bought used, ex-Blockbuster game, residue on box and sticker on disc) $20
Shadows of the Damned $5
Nier (no manual) $15
MGS Collection $15
Halo Anniversary (no manual) $10
FFXIII $5
Devil May Cry Collection $10
Wet (not pictured) $10
Ninja Gaiden Black (not pictured) $10
Willing to part with everything for $120

DS-1.jpg

DS Games
FF IV (no manual) $15
Ghost Trick$ 10
Hotel Dusk $5
Mario and Luigi Inside Story $15
Prof Layton and the Diabolical Box $5
Prof Layton and the Unwound Future (sticker residue on box) $5
Everything for $50

120 gig PS3 and PS3 Games

PS3-1.jpg

PS3-2.jpg

120 gig PS3 with digital games and 2 controllers (does not include original packaging):
The Last Of Us
Infamous 1
Flower
MGS1 and MGS VR Missions
God of War Ghosts of Sparta
God of War Chains of Olympus
Price $200

Disgaea 4 $10
God of War Collection (PSP games voucher was used) $25
MGS Collection (MGS1 / MGS VR missions voucher used) $40
Heavy Rain $10
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (sticker residue on box) $5
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 $10
Ratchet & Clank A Crack In Time $10
Uncharted Dual Pack (exterior box has some wear and tear) $15
Journey Collector's Edition (sticker on box) $10
PS3 plus all the games for $300

If you are interested I'd be happy to provide more pictures. Shipping to the US only.

Thanks!

maxcriden

DS-1.jpg

DS Games
FF IV (no manual) $15
Ghost Trick$ 10
Hotel Dusk $5
Mario and Luigi Inside Story $15
Prof Layton and the Diabolical Box $5
Prof Layton and the Unwound Future (sticker residue on box) $5
Everything for $50

If you are interested I'd be happy to provide more pictures. Shipping to the US only.

Thanks!

This bundle is amazing. If I didn't already have these I'd jump on it. Awesome deal!

Yes Boss!

Selling a PS3 Neo Geo USB Controller. Box has minor wear on the opening flap. Otherwise unused. $45 shipped priority in US. $53 to the rest of the world.

70423F20-1807-47A5-A373-30D6C208E988_zpsxxmz6xxn.jpg

FA08AE25-4F8C-4BEE-A373-BB027ADABC79_zpsqnlmtya3.jpg

5A2684EF-D936-4EA3-A52B-E4D843007F36_zpsfrcc3owy.jpg

I am looking to trade the free game I am getting for buying Mario Kart 8 for a 12 month Xbox Live Subscription card. What I will do is just give you the code inside the game so you can have the Nintendo Club points for Mario Kart 8 as well as the free game.

I will consider any and all offers so please don't hesitate to message me directly. I own all the current consoles as well as the previous generation's consoles so let me know what you would like to do. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom