• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some UV movies for sale:

None of these prices are set in stone and honestly make it sound nice and you can talk me down on some of them. I basically set it 2014 movies (Original Blu Ray release date) as $3, 2013 $2.50, 2012 as $2, and anything before that is $1. I'd prefer Amazon gift cards but paypal can work if that's all you have. I included any expiration dates if the product inserts had them included.

UV:

Skyfall (Must use by Feb 12, 2015) $2.50
Jack Reacher (Must use by May 07, 2015) $2.50
Fast and Furious 6 $2.50
Fast Five $2.00
2 Fast 2 Furious $1
The Fast and the Furious $1
Django Unchained $2.50
Dark Knight Rises (Must use by Dec. 04, 2014) $2
21 Jump Street (Must use by June 26, 2014) $2

I'll send all information relevant to the digital copies/downloads as well as pictures of the insert if requested. PM me what you want and we'll figure something out.

There are a few people who have already PM'd me once or twice and I'm waiting on responses from them first on some of these, but these go to whoever contacts me first.

OK, here's my first listing. I unfortunately don't have any feedback. 5/29 Edit: Yet! But I have made a purchase, I'm assuming I'll be getting positive as soon as I give the seller confirmation that the item has arrived.

All right, here's some housekeeping stuff:

- U.S. only (sorry to my GAF friends outside of the U.S. :( )
- I don't have a PayPal account. I'm hoping I can just get paid via Amazon Payments, but PM me and we can figure something out.
- I'll be shipping via USPS.
- The packaging is extremely beat up, including cracks, and missing pieces of the plastic packaging. The adapter itself appears unharmed and in fantastic condition, but it is unopened and I haven't tested it. I purchased it on clearance years ago, and this is the condition it was in. Don't say I said it was in better condition than it turns out to be. :p If you want additional pictures I can take some more.

GameCube Broadband Adapter, Unopened - I'm asking $70 shipped.

hTVZHxR.jpg

My one and only bump that I will do for this listing, then I gotta figure out where to sell it. I'm not too keen on making an eBay account at the moment.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
WTS a ton of stuff. All prices include shipping unless you are interested in a bundle of items under $10 otherwise I will have to tack on $4 on top of it. Would prefer to ship in bulk but will ship off items piece meal as well. All games are in like new condition unless otherwise noted:
DS-1.jpg

DS Games
Mario and Luigi Inside Story $15
Prof Layton and the Unwound Future (sticker residue on box) $5
If you are interested I'd be happy to provide more pictures. Shipping to the US only.

Thanks!

PM sent.

XxCGSxX

Tomorrow I will have a Mario Kart 8 club Nintendo code for the free Wii U game that I would like to trade for:
South Park Stick of Truth PC steam code.
PM me if interested.

JayEH

Add me to the list of people selling their free game code with Mario Kart 8.

I'll be selling my Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code for $25. (Picking up game in the morning: East Coast time) - SOLD

Games for Sale

Heavy Rain - $10
Tomb Raider: Final Hours Edition (An Amazon exclusive edition with an artbook) (Xbox 360) - $15
Killzone 3 - $10
Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3) -$15

Two positive feedback in the thread so far. And here's my ebay account. http://www.ebay.com/usr/jayeh10

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113335246&postcount=9234

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113135194&postcount=9137

All prices include shipping. Shipping only to continental United States. Paypal gift preference, willing to accept Amazon gift cards as well.

Meh, tbh I think BUYING from a junior is far riskier. I bought 4x $20 PSN codes from ChieSatonaka and got scammed. He got banned so I could never contact him again. Waiting a few more days to see if he gets unbanned before I leave straight up negative feedback.

Damn bro, I almost did a deal with him. Good thing I didn't

Also

WTS: $10 Xbox Giftcard

Want: Paypal, PSN Credit, Offers

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40 *4 left!*

XBL Currency - 10% Off
$15 - $13.50

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 50 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $5

Playstation 4 (Used) - $300 + Shipping (estimated to be ~$15 +/- $5)
May have scuffs; otherwise in great condition. Works great. Includes everything that a retail unit would include.

FREE:
I have four Madden 25 "Ultimate Team Pro Pack" XBL DLC Codes. If anyone's interested in a Madden code just PM me.

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (150+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

SmokeMaxX

Damn bro, I almost did a deal with him. Good thing I didn't

Also

WTS: $10 Xbox Giftcard

Want: Paypal, PSN Credit, Offers
Haha don't worry, I took one for the team! In any case, I'll write up the negative feedback on Chie soon. AFAIK he's permabanned so really no point, but maybe what I write up will be useful to someone.

Hip Hop

Haha don't worry, I took one for the team! In any case, I'll write up the negative feedback on Chie soon. AFAIK he's permabanned so really no point, but maybe what I write up will be useful to someone.

It'd be nice if there was some kind of enforcement within this community to go by the feedback list, and let the guy with less feedback go first in any exchange, regardless of who is buying or selling. That way, the feedback list could actually be more useful. That's how Cheapassgamer.com goes by, and it works to weed out some scammers.

Josephl64

It'd be nice if there was some kind of enforcement within this community to go by the feedback list, and let the guy with less feedback go first in any exchange, regardless of who is buying or selling. That way, the feedback list could actually be more useful. That's how Cheapassgamer.com goes by, and it works to weed out some scammers.

that would be an excellent idea actually

xaosslug

it's at a buyer's discretion to figure something like that out themselves, tho. That's what the FB list is for. If you are buying from someone, and you have misgiving, talk it over w/ them via PM.

that said, nothing is given. I was scammed by 2 GAF regulars (that are now banned). LOL

anyway, NeoGAF is not devoted wholesale to b/s/ting, and this is just something we are allowed to do on here. :)

ethanny2

WTS: Steam Code for Deadly Premonitions Cut - 5$
Paypal only.
It is actually from the Indie Gala Bundle, so I think I have to send the whole bundle with the game.

Skelter

Banned
WTS: Mario Kart 8 Wii U download code. Those are the games you could choose from. I want a $30 E-Shop card. I know its more than the posters above but I want some Phoenix Wright action.

doFpu9YFDin-zPZU-xY4aLXSGH594PEx.png

Hatchtag

Banned
WTT: I'm trying to get a PS4 or Xbox One, I can trade the following for it:
-$158, $96 Target Giftcard, $90 Bestbuy Giftcard
-$238, $96 Target Giftcard
So between $334-344 in cash and Giftcards, depending on what you prefer. Worth noting that Target giftcards can be converted into a ton of other giftcards, including a Visa Giftcard.

WTB:
-Pokemon Channel replacement case
-Cases that hold large numbers of Gamecube discs (possibly moving soon and need a way of transport)
-Gamecube Screen
-VGA Splitters for use with my current capture card
Just PM me offers on the above. Can easily trade PSN Credit.

WTS:
-PS Move Accessory set (Move Controller, Navigation Controller, Eyetoy, Sports Champions)
Will trade for a small amount of PSN or Eshop Credit, or other offers. May update this section later.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I'm picking up Mario Kart 8 retail in a few hours, and will be selling the North American code for the free game on Club Nintendo for $20, payment by paypal - PM if interested

edit - UPDATE: Thought I had a buyer but false alarm. Have the code now, still selling for $20 to first person interested (payment by paypal) - PM if u want it thanks :)

Mumups

Trading Professor Layton and the Last Specter USA Club Nintendo Code for any European Club Nintendo Code.

PM if interested

televator

I am a GAF plus seller.

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
~~Games~~
In the Hunt
Road Rash 3
Road Rash 64
Excite Bike 64
Killzone Trilogy
Star Wars Racer [PC]
Silent Hill 4 [PC]
~~Game Manuals~~
Genesis:
Wonder Boy
Flashback
Outrun 2019
Super Monaco GP II
Mega Turrican
Dynamite Headdy
Rocket Knight
Hyper Stone Heist
Urban Strike
Jungle Strike
Road Rash
Gamecube:
Pikmin
~~Movies/Shows~~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Jack
The Clone Wars [Blu-Rays]
~~Misc.~~
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650

WTS
Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Prices are negotiable for multiple items. Pics on request.

PS3 PSN Download Codes:
-Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty
PS3:
-Spec Ops: The Line $15
PC
-Mass Effect 2 N7 edition [Sealed, brand new. This isn't some failed scalper thing. It was an order mix up that I held onto. I fell out of love with the series and I don't care to hold onto this anymore.]
-Fallout New Vegas Collector's Edition [This is where Steam DRM comes to bite me in the ass. I used the code so I basically have to take what I can get for everything in the pretty box sans game license.]

NES:
-Dr. Mario $6
-Super Mario Bros. 2 $10
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $10
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5

SEGA Genesis:
-Earthworm Jim $8

SEGA Saturn:
-Panzer Dragoon [Disk only] $20
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
N64:
-Diddy Kong Racing $10
-Super Mario 64 [CIB] $30
-Super Mario 64 [cart only] $15
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer

Gamecube:
-Animal Crossing $20
-Paper Mario $28
-Super Monkey Ball 2 $7
-Metroid Prime [Disk Only] $5
PS2:
-Maximo $7
-MDK2
-God Hand SOLD
-Kingdom Hearts $10
-Dot Hack Infection Part 1 $15
-Tales of Legendia $20
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10
Game Boy Advance:
-Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls $10
-Final Fantasy Tactics $10
-Donkey Kong Country $10
Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $6
-Super Mario Land 2 $6
-Mega Man: Dr. Wyli's Revenge $6

Strider

EDIT: ITEM NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I'll be picking up my Mario Kart 8 copy in about 3 hours and I'm looking to sell the free game code that comes with it.

Here are the game choices (I'm in US; Not sure if code will work in other regions):

For payment I'd like a game gifted to me on steam. The game cost $20 and here is the link:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/242920/

PM me if interested.

fenners

FS:

PS3 Watch Dogs "Breakthrough_Pack" DLC code for single player mission + vehicle perk.

$8 via paypal. PM if you're interested, please.

Downhome

I already own the big three games, and I have no need for Wii Party U, so I also have the code up for grabs. Asking, say, $25 for it...

I'm moving very soon so I have to get rid of everything here it's all older games for 360, GBC, and GBA. Gamecube, Wii, and PS2 coming soon!

I really need to move it all, all offers are at least heavily considered! I'll ship priority the same or next day of purchase. Shipping costs 5 dollars, so if you buy more than one thing drop off the $5 fee.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z9mcMAgkMQbDJ5dYaBg8JzlBFbdP8h0cIfPsfrSpckM/edit?usp=sharing

PM me and we can work it all out!

I also WANT TO BUY
Some sort of netbook/chromebook

I also need to get rid of a-

Green FLEX Watch- 20 shipped

Blackberry Bold 9000- 30 Shipped OBO

Halo 3 128 MB USB- 10 shipped

1 TB HP USB 3.0 External HD portable- $35 shipped

32 GB USB 3.0 flash drive for Android AND PC- $30 shipped OBO

2 TB WD My Passport USB 3.0 HD portable- 80 shipped OBO this is BRAND NEW

Hollycat

WTB:
Battlefield 4 PS4 $15
Bishounen Commander Shephard (red hair) $30
A genies lamp with at least one wish left. $500
3DSXL (trade only)

WTS:
Add $5 for shipping with each complete order that doesn't mention shipping below. US only
Will Trade for anything from my WTB list

DS games:
Ace Attorney Games
Phoenix Wright 1: $20
Miles Edgeworth: $20
Apollo Justice: $20
I'll sell all three to the same buyer for $50.
No cases included, games only.
PS3 games (unless otherwise stated, include cases):
Battlefield Bad Company $5
Battlefield Bad Company 2 $10
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY $10
Bioshock $10
Bioshock 2 $10
Crysis 2 $10
Dead Island GOTY $10
Deus Ex (Blank Black Case) $5
Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds $5
Jak and Daxter Collection $10
or $75 for all PS3 games shipped

Mass Effect Thane $35 shipped

Deus Ex Adam Jenson $85 shipped

Kat Halo $45 shipped

To help influence you to buy, here is a pic of Yuna and Rikku about to kiss passionately

daydream

Banned
If you're in EU and want a deal on one of these:

..I'm parting with my free game code (not the Club Nintendo points for MK!) in exchange for a 25€ eShop card/credit.

PM me if interested. :)

No longer offering, sorry!

Futureman

PM if you are interested in a black Wii with one controller that has Motion+.

I will sell this for VERY cheap.

edit: Pending Sale....

Hollycat

I've got a lamp, but I'm not sure if it's a Genie's lamp. How can I tell?

Rub it and ask the little man who comes out if he grants wishes.
If they say yes, he's a genie.
If they say no, he's not a genie.
If they say "I will devour your soul!" Run bro, it's a clingy girlfriend.

cyber_ninja

WTS:

Ps3 Eye Camera. $11

Mass effect 2 for ps3. $9
Metal Gear Solid psone $8

Talladega Nights Blu ray $6

Prices include shipping. PayPal only. I'm in US btw.

gatisimo

WTB
Watch Dogs PC for $35
Mario Kart 8 Promo for $20

I saw a couple of these available, but if someone's got both I'd prefer one transaction. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom