• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

I just picked up Mario Kart 8 and already own all of the games with Physical Copies. Looking for $25 in PayPal (will consider Amazon GC). May also consider trades for other games I'm interested in for PS2, GC, Wii, and Wii U.

doFpu9YFDin-zPZU-xY4aLXSGH594PEx.png

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
positive feedback for Jonboy - fantastic buyer, quick payment and clear communication :)

Positive feedback for blazenumb1. Helped me get Watch Dogs for cheap(er).

Positive buyer feedback for otherdam

Great buyer, thanks.

To everyone who ordered watch dogs or Mario Kart I apologize(although I have no control over that) for Best Buy's slower shipping, not sure what they're doing.

Aside from sending you guys the promo dlc that came with it, I get to price match these if Best Buy drops their price/has a sale within 45 I will make sure you get the additional credit whether it comes via partial return of PayPal or gift card from them.

Enjoy the Gaf community and everyone here so want to give back what I can.

Lastly, I will be on vacation until 6/9 so if anyone pms me after today I will most likely not be able to respond.

SmokeMaxX

To everyone who ordered watch dogs or Mario Kart I apologize(although I have no control over that) for Best Buy's slower shipping, not sure what they're doing.
Dunno if Best Buy is capable of release day shipping haha. They're not as good as other online retailers about that. We're probably in the same boat regarding this issue. I get free expedited shipping and I have to wait till Monday to receive the game. Might as well have ordered it for in store pickup lol.

patientx

Hi there. I got the Mario Kart 8. From the promotion I got three games and don't need Wii U Party. Pick one and Pm me. (25$ - I pay the fees- US console) PAYPAL only.

LQX

FS: Everything includes shipping and ships from NY. Willing to trade anything for recent Wii U or PS4 games.

For trade "FlingSmash" Club Nintendo point code worth 30 points. Hoping someone has a duplicate code of another game they are willing to trade. If not, $5 shipped for the game or $2 for the points code?

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes $22 (Trade for COD GHST OR BF4)
DuckTales - Remastered - Wii U $15
The Wonderful 101 $20
Transformers Prime: The Game - Nintendo Wii U $15

Dragon's Crown Artworks Art Book like new and Dissidia Final Fantasy Excerpts Soundtrack CD $17

Trying to get rid of games I have duplicates of or have no intention of playing.

Steam games:

Just Cause $1.50 (Inventory item)
Retro City Rampage $3 (Inventory item)
SSF IV: Arcade Edition - All-in Costume Pack $5 (Inventory item)
Prototype 1&2 $15
Enslaved and Inversion(US region locked) $8

Bundle A - $7
SEGA Genesis Classics Series 1(Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Comix Zone, Ecco the Dolphin, Gain Ground, Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master, VectorMan, Crack Down, Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi and Space Harrier II.)
Alpha Protocol
Company of Heroes
Rome: Total War
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

Bundle C - $8
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Populous and Dead Space 3 (ORIGIN KEYS ONLY)

Bundle D - $10
Iron Brigade
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Mark of the Ninja
FTL: Faster Than Light
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
The Swapper
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

jtkauff

Looking to sell Pokemon X download code, asking $25 for it via Paypal. Do keep in mind that the code needs to be entered right away, as the expiry date is 5/31/2014.

First time selling on NeoGAF, but I do have 100% eBay feedback (312 ratings) under this same username.

Shady859

FS:
PS4 - Watch Dogs NEW & SEALED ->includes Best Buy Breakthrough Pack DLC Code
$50 Paypal gift or Amazon credit. US shipping only.

Club Nintendo code from Mario Kart 8.
$25 Paypal gift or Amazon credit.
Full USA Club Nintendo code for Mario Kart 8 so you can get both Nintendo points for MK8 and redeem for free full digital download of your choice of 1st party games listed below on the right.

Full promo details here

GAF +10 Seller (+1 more pending)
+58 on CAG -> shady859

Koppai

Guys I just lost my job on April 15th (Still no job, I've applied for 50 and still nothing!!!). Need any help I can get when it comes to purchasing my stuff.

Want to Sell (Prices Include Shipping, Please paypal gift or pay the fees)
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack (opened) - $25
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack Club Nintendo edition (sealed) - $25
  • Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Super Music Collection (opened) - $25
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Wii U) - $18
  • Assassin's Creed (PS3 - Greatest Hits) - $10
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition - $18
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 (sealed) - $18
  • J-Stars Victory VS (PS3 - JPN) - $70
  • Mario Kart Promotion - $25 [Your choice of one of the following Digital Games...]
  • New Super Mario Bros. U
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • Wii Party U
  • Pikmin 3
  • Shin Megami Tensei - Book & CD that came with limited edition - $15 (no game)

Might add some other stuff later so watch this post....

All games are complete and include game, case, and manual.(if it comes with one)

I have 2 Positive Seller Feedback and 2 Positive Buyer Feedback.

n64coder

Positive seller feedback for Noren

Sold me a Club Nintendo 3DS game case. Great communication. Fast shipping. Would do business with him again.

kennah

WTB: 3DS for $50-80 shipped. Cosmetic condition doesn't matter and I'd actually prefer one that has some wear and tear (my 4 year old will be using it a lot).

Would definitely go higher for an Ambassador/model that has some downloads already.

PM please!

Also WTB: Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 7, Any of the Mario Games, Animal Crossing 3DS, ALBW (physical or digital). Again - condition doesn't matter as long as it works. I'm totally happy with no cases or manual or codes.

Dunno if Best Buy is capable of release day shipping haha. They're not as good as other online retailers about that. We're probably in the same boat regarding this issue. I get free expedited shipping and I have to wait till Monday to receive the game. Might as well have ordered it for in store pickup lol.

They always had before so maybe I was just lucky. Was gonna just direct people to do store pick up if they want ensure they get it release day. Will still keep the offer open since I was wrong in assuming they could since they had in the past for the last few months.

SmokeMaxX

WTB: 3DS for $50-80 shipped. Cosmetic condition doesn't matter and I'd actually prefer one that has some wear and tear (my 4 year old will be using it a lot).

Would definitely go higher for an Ambassador/model that has some downloads already.

PM please!

Also WTB: Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 7, Any of the Mario Games, Animal Crossing 3DS, ALBW (physical or digital).

I though I saw a 3ds earlier in the thread for ~$80 shipped but I'm not sure if the guy still has it...

Geneijin

They always had before so maybe I was just lucky. Was gonna just direct people to do store pick up if they want ensure they get it release day. Will still keep the offer open since I was wrong in assuming they could since they had in the past for the last few months.
It's dependent on when they receive the shipment. Free shipping as a regular member got me Conception II on release day. Like only yesterday did BB start processing MK8 online orders.

kyoakuma

Banned
For sale>

3ds XL Zelda Limited Edition Console. No game. Just the console and charger. Screens are mint and the system is in 9/10 shape, small scuff at the top

Have feedback on ebay and here

Asking $185 shipped paypal gift.

Also have a Super Slim ps3 like new condition with box and two controllers for $150 shipped paypal gift.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bumping. Willing to knock $10 off each console

Shady859

Thanks tm24. :)

Regarding the recent chatter of Best Buy and Mario Kart 8 slow shipping... After dealing with them for almost a year now it seems that every new game ships on thursday afternoon prior to release be it a Nintendo game street dated the very next day or a game dated the next tuesday. Nintendo games I just started in store pickups because of that. I used to get my new games in on monday until they started sending UPS Mail Innovations which now takes an extra day because they hand it off to the USPS. Still get free release day delivery on all my games but sucks because you got it early the way they used to send it, Watch Dogs was the only recent exception because of the holiday but I forgot I even ordered it.... My MK8 BB mailed copy is in route, I tried them again and failed but luckily I was able to supply my Club code sales here and get our 2 personal copies of the game via store pickup.

A little trickeration involved but if you just can't wait a few more days. You could always buy the game at your local Best Buy and enjoy it all weekend and then return the sealed copy when your order arrives next week. Noone gets hurt in this deal and they forced you to do it anyway shipping slow.

Positive buyer feedback for tim.mbp. Bought my MK8 Club Nintendo code. Sent funds immediately and was a smooth transaction. Definitely would do business with again.

maxcriden

PM please!

Also WTB: Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 7, Any of the Mario Games, Animal Crossing 3DS, ALBW (physical or digital). Again - condition doesn't matter as long as it works. I'm totally happy with no cases or manual or codes.

I think Chairhome is the guy you're looking for if he's still got one!

MUnited83

For you.
WATCH_DOGS Uplay CODE: 35$ (limited quantities!)

Selling Steam Gifts for paypal.
Stardock Pack- 20$
Sniper Elite 3-30$
[/B]
The Stomping Land -17$
Shadow of Mordor Preorder-30$
Metro Redux Bundle - 20$
Transistor - 15$
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - 30$
Killer is Dead- 15$
Amazing Spider-man 2 - 22$
Galactic Civilizations 3 Founder Pack - 50$
Warlock 2: 16$
Warlock 2 Lord Edition: 25$
Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition: 32$
Betrayer- 16$
Planet Explorers- 17$
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z- 29$
Manga Maker -25$
Dead State -16$
Strider- 13$
Banished-12.9$
Divinity Original Sin -25$
Rust- 15$
Overgrowth- 18$

I can get most Steam games cheaper. If you want a price check, just PM with the games you want.

andymcc

Banned
I'm going on vacation in a few days so I'd like to have just a little extra spending money.

Here's some stuff I'm selling:

Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Special Edition (Sealed, Brand new)- $70 shipped (it's a little bigger)
Earthbound (it's an extra copy of mine. battery works. excellent shape. cart only)- $125 shipped

I'll also be putting up my Mario Kart 8 code for $25 as I already own the digital download versions of these games if anyone is interested.

WTB:

Pokemon Black Ver. 2 for $15-20 shipped.

WTS:

Games

Skylanders Swap Force Starter Pack (PS3): $45 shipped
SMT IV Artbook/Box/CD (GAME not included): $20 shipped

TV

Justified Seasons 1-4 (4 is Blu-ray): $65 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray: $30 shipped
Girls Season 1: $15 shipped
Veep Season 1: $15 shipped

Fitness:

FoEnqJi.jpg

Motorola MotoACTV Fitness Watch 8GB - $60 shipped
- Includes watchband, armband, USB cable/wall charger, and possibly screen protectors if I can find them.
OR Trade for a Fitbit Flex

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

Goody

Hey look! Another person is selling their Mario Kart 8 free game code!

Like most others here, I'm up for selling it for $25 in either PayPal or Amazon fun money, however, I have a ton of games I'm looking for, so I'll also throw in some Amazon wishlist links and if you've got roughly that same amount in games to trade, we can work something out.

WLs: GameCube | Wii | Wii U | DS | 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom