• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumpkin

WTS
Mario Kart 8 Free Game Promotion Code for the US eShop. Valid for a download of any one of the following games:

- Pikmin 3
- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Wii Party U
- Wind Waker HD

Looking for any of the following as payment:

- $20 via PayPal
- $20 in PSN Credit
- $20 in Wii U/3DS eShop Credit

PM me if interested!

Goody

Positive seller feedback for:

- Esnel Pla. Great communication, sent the codes promptly.
- Hugstable. Sent the codes before I even sent the money... Good all around dude/dudette.

Thanks to both! And thank you Mario Kart 8!

Positive buyer feedback for Maxim726X. Nice and quick and easy!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm still offering $15 for a USA Zelda Windwaker HD code from the MK8 promo.

Edit: I'm looking to BUY A CODE

TP

WTS

Pokemon X - $25 shipped
US / Like New / Club Nintendo code unused

P3u23K0.jpg

US Mario Kart 8 club nintendo code $25
m8GUgLO.png

Paypal preferred, gift payment or cover the transaction fee yourself

PW19d1t.png

Yuuichi

Probably a long shot, but looking for anyone who lives in Japan who would be willing to save me some serious hassle and buy and ship some CDs for me (in America).

Rate negotiable beyond 1:1 for costs, PM if interested

andymcc

Banned
Posting this once again:

I'm going on vacation in a few days so I'd like to have just a little extra spending money.

Here's some stuff I'm selling:

Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Special Edition (Sealed, Brand new)- $65 shipped (it's a little bigger)
Earthbound (it's an extra copy of mine. battery works. excellent shape. cart only)- $110 shipped

I'll also be putting up my Mario Kart 8 code for $20 as I already own the digital download versions of these games if anyone is interested.

I still have these.

I have some DS games left over after selling my 3DS.

WTS

Complete in box:
  • Contra 4 - $18
  • Tenchu: Dark Secret - $7

Cartridge only:
  • Space Invaders Extreme - $7
  • Metroid Prime Hunters demo - $6

Prices include shipping. Buy them all and I will give you a discount.

U.S. buyers only please.

Neifirst

WTS

Xbox $50 codes (2) for $42 each via paypal

I've never sold on NeoGAF before, but I have a positive feedback profile over on CAG (username coolz481) if you want to check that out. Please PM if interested.

Anyone with a Wii U Mario Kart promotion code to sell (to get the free game), I can do $20 Paypal gift immediately. There are so many of you and Lord knows the PMs going back and forth, so, figured I'd just post my want.

Aiming to end up with NSMBU if it matters.

Thanks!

duckroll

Community Warning Alert

Last week I was contacted by SmokeMaxX with regards to a potential scam involving the junior member ChieSatonaka. The transaction involved an exchange of PSN codes for an Amazon Gift Card. The PSN codes turned out to be invalid. He turned to me for help as ChieSatonaka was banned at the time. I promised to open an investigation into this.

What we found was somewhat troubling, and hence I'm making this disclosure to the community here to hopefully give everyone a heads up. ChieSatonaka was most likely a dupe account of Yuripaw, a long time member here with quite a strong reputation in the B/S/T threads. Recently he requested a permanent ban citing personal issues. Shortly after, he started using this new ChieSatonaka account. After the transaction in question, ChieSatonaka requested a permanent ban from another moderator, also citing personal issues. After this, Yuripaw requested via Twitter for his permanent ban to be lifted. It was timely because we were in the middle of investigating this issue, and hence we reached out to him to explain his side of the story and to clear up any misunderstandings here. Instead of replying, it appears that he has deleted both his Twitter and Steam accounts.

While we may never know what truly transpired behind the scenes, or why a long time member would do something like this, the evidence is clearly not in his favor. Since many people here might have had past dealings with him, and might still be in contact with him, I think it is fair to disclose the results of our investigation in increase awareness that he might be a liability. There isn't much more we can do, and since both accounts in question will remain banned, there will be no further action on our part.

Hey guys anyone selling fight sticks of the Madcatz variety for the 360? Preferably in good condition and not overpriced.

PM with your prices and what you got guys!

SmokeMaxX

Community Warning Alert

Last week I was contacted by SmokeMaxX with regards to a potential scam involving the junior member ChieSatonaka. The transaction involved an exchange of PSN codes for an Amazon Gift Card. The PSN codes turned out to be invalid. He turned to me for help as ChieSatonaka was banned at the time. I promised to open an investigation into this.

What we found was somewhat troubling, and hence I'm making this disclosure to the community here to hopefully give everyone a heads up. ChieSatonaka was most likely a dupe account of Yuripaw, a long time member here with quite a strong reputation in the B/S/T threads. Recently he requested a permanent ban citing personal issues. Shortly after, he started using this new ChieSatonaka account. After the transaction in question, ChieSatonaka requested a permanent ban from another moderator, also citing personal issues. After this, Yuripaw requested via Twitter for his permanent ban to be lifted. It was timely because we were in the middle of investigating this issue, and hence we reached out to him to explain his side of the story and to clear up any misunderstandings here. Instead of replying, it appears that he has deleted both his Twitter and Steam accounts.

While we may never know what truly transpired behind the scenes, or why a long time member would do something like this, the evidence is clearly not in his favor. Since many people here might have had past dealings with him, and might still be in contact with him, I think it is fair to disclose the results of our investigation in increase awareness that he might be a liability. There isn't much more we can do, and since both accounts in question will remain banned, there will be no further action on our part.
WOW. My mind is blown. I've dealt with Yuripaw in the past (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=99184148&postcount=1980) and that person was both a Plus Buyer AND a Plus Seller. I can't believe that person would try to scam the NeoGAF community. Thank you very much for the investigation duckroll!

SUPER DUPER NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR YURIPAW AND CHIESATONAKA.
Hey guys anyone selling fight sticks of the Madcatz variety for the 360? Preferably in good condition and not overpriced.

PM with your prices and what you got guys!
If you can't find one on here, often the Shoryuken messageboards have them for sale (that's the biggest Street Fighter forum on the internet).

outsidah

WTS:

Infamous Second Son PS4 - Limited Edition, DLC intact *not redeemed* Perfect Condition $30 shipped in US

Wolfenstein New Order PS4 - Perfect Condition, No DLC $45 Shipped in US

Dark Souls 2 PC - BRAND NEW, Unopened Collectors Edition $90 Shipped in US

So Yuripaw made an alt just to scam people? That's messed up.

Also, about the MK8 promotion, you can only register the CN code once per account. But download codes (which are separate) can be redeemed multiple times. So you can register MK8 once and get a code for Pikmin, then buy a Wind Waker download code and redeem both on your Wii U. I can't verify this but you probably wouldn't get banned for redeeming multiple game codes on one account.

Cactus

Banned
WTS

MK8 Club Nintendo code. I'm a bit LTTP on this, so I'm just asking for market value (Paypal gift $20).

I'm in Canada, but I'm pretty sure the code from a Canadian copy can be redeemed on any North Amercan CN account (please correct me on this if I'm wrong).

I have + buyer and + seller feedback here on GAF with no negatives.

SmokeMaxX

Sorry Wario I did not see your post. Positive Feedback for SmokeMaxX. Fast pleasant transaction.
Positive Feedback for Gillian Seed! Great seller!
Sorry Wario; didn't mean to snipe the code from you.

So Yuripaw made an alt just to scam people? That's messed up.

Also, about the MK8 promotion, you can only register the CN code once per account. But download codes (which are separate) can be redeemed multiple times. So you can register MK8 once and get a code for Pikmin, then buy a Wind Waker download code and redeem both on your Wii U. I can't verify this but you probably wouldn't get banned for redeeming multiple game codes on one account.
Pretty much.

As for the MK8 promo- I didn't know what I wanted to do with mine but I'm gonna just redeem mine and use Gillian's so I hope my account doesn't get banned. TBH I might buy another one because I might want Wii Party U haha.

sladeums

WTS

Call of Duty : Ghosts Season Pass for PS4 - $35
Delivered via PM. US code.

I take PayPal or Amazon Payments.
GAF Plus Seller

klN1An9.jpg

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Gifts for paypal.

Crusader Kings Collection 12$
Sniper Elite 3-30$

The Stomping Land -17$
Shadow of Mordor Preorder-30$
Metro Redux Bundle - 20$
Transistor - 15$
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - 30$
Killer is Dead- 15$
Amazing Spider-man 2 - 22$
Galactic Civilizations 3 Founder Pack - 50$
Warlock 2: 16$
Warlock 2 Lord Edition: 25$
Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition: 32$
Betrayer- 16$
Planet Explorers- 17$
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z- 29$
Manga Maker -25$
Dead State -16$
Strider- 13$
Banished-12.9$
Divinity Original Sin -25$
Rust- 15$
Overgrowth- 18$

I can get most Steam games cheaper. If you want a price check, just PM with the games you want.

JayEH

WTS:

Watch Dogs (PS4) -$45 shipped

PayPal gift, Continental United States only. I have 4 positive feedback so far in the thread. (not updated in spreadsheet yet)

Community Warning Alert

I know it took me a long time to have my email address verified for NeoGAF. Did he just have two accounts with one being inactive until he asked to have his main account banned? Is it easier to get an account verified once you're a member of NeoGAF?

maxcriden

Thing is...I haven't even bought it yet. :/
SS is fun, but open world games just aren't my cup of tea.

Oh, that is even funnier. I thought you were saying in the MK8 thread that you'd bought it and just pulled yourself away to play some Second Son. Anyway, I hear that. I used to really groove on open world games but now I don't dig them much at all.

Leatherface

Hey all. I just purchased a brand new Wii U bundle a few days ago (MarioKart). I'm still waiting for it to arrive but I plan on using my game code to get Zelda. Anyhow, I was looking to buy a few extra game codes to grow my collection on the cheap right out of the gate. If any of you have an extra code you are willing to sell, please PM me. I'd like to purchase 2 and I'll pay $20 each with paypal. Thanks in advance!

Sami+

WTS:

Watch_Dogs for PC - $40
Code delivered via PM. Paypal.

I'm getting it with my new Nvidia card tomorrow and don't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom