• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mug

WTS - Computer (No HDD/OS)

jnsvw0B.jpg

Specs:

AMD Athlon II X4 630 (2.8Ghz)
ASUS AM3 motherboard mATX M4N68T-M V2
4GB Crucial Ballistix 1600 DDR3 (2x2GB)
Fractal Core 1000 mATX case
Corsair CX430 - 430watt non-modular 80+bronze model.

Tested working and without issues.

I'm in the DFW area and I'd prefer to sell in person rather than ship everything but will ship to NA.

Also selling: BFG GeForce GTX 285 - $80 shipped.

SDFocHU.jpg

Tested working and this monster needs ~ a 550w PSU, can't stress that enough.
Bump

Aiming for ~$180 shipped. $160 if you're in DFW and available to pickup of the computer.

Trade for:

3DS XL and a game or two for the computer.
Comparable videocards - make an offer

SmokeMaxX

I know it took me a long time to have my email address verified for NeoGAF. Did he just have two accounts with one being inactive until he asked to have his main account banned? Is it easier to get an account verified once you're a member of NeoGAF?

I don't think you're allowed to have more than one account on here. Some people do and AFAIK they don't actively look for people with multiple accounts, but if they find them I think they terminate one of the accounts.

dhlt25

WTS:

PS3:
FFXIII -$8
Dynasty warrior 8 - $18

3DS
Souls Hacker w/soundtrack cd - $16

DS
Layton:unwound future - $7

Price include shipping to US, games are in good/complete condition unless noted other wise. Tracking is $1 extra

Hollycat

WTT:
Looking for 3DS XL, Pokemon Y, and Fire Emblem Awakening. See items below for tradables.

WTS:
Add $5 for shipping for PS3 games unless you buy all or most of them.

DS games:
Ace Attorney Games
Phoenix Wright 1: $20
Miles Edgeworth: $20
Apollo Justice: $20
I'll sell all three to the same buyer for $50 shipped.
No cases included, games only.
PS3 games (unless otherwise stated, include cases):
Battlefield Bad Company $5
Battlefield Bad Company 2 $10
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY $10
Bioshock $10
Bioshock 2 $10
Crysis 2 $10
Dead Island GOTY $10
Deus Ex (Blank Black Case) $5
Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds $5
Jak and Daxter Collection $10
or $75 for all PS3 games shipped

Mass Effect Collectors Figure Thane $35 shipped

Deus Ex Adam Jenson Playarts $85 shipped

Kat Playarts Halo $45 shipped

Entire post $250 shipped.

hiroshawn

Banned
I have a launch edition 500 gb PS4 with Fifa 14 and MG ground Zeroes. I don't have the little headset that came with it. like new mint condition. No original box. PM me an offer.

SmokeMaxX

I have a launch edition 500 gb PS4 with Fifa 14 and MG ground Zeroes. I don't have the little headset that came with it. like new mint condition. No original box. PM me an offer.

GameStop will give you like $397 for it in trade credit if you trade it towards an Xbox One (or another PS4).

I know it took me a long time to have my email address verified for NeoGAF. Did he just have two accounts with one being inactive until he asked to have his main account banned? Is it easier to get an account verified once you're a member of NeoGAF?

You can't have alts right?

JoseDFrog

Banned
I'm going to join the guy above me and I'm going to sell my GTX 780 as well. EVGA as well but ACX model . I bought it from M3z. It's in brand new shape comes with the box (card only). I never overclocked it and it's been in a well ventilated Fractal XL R2 case. Willing to sell it for $400 shipped OBO. Pics upon request.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Community Warning Alert

Last week I was contacted by SmokeMaxX with regards to a potential scam involving the junior member ChieSatonaka. The transaction involved an exchange of PSN codes for an Amazon Gift Card. The PSN codes turned out to be invalid. He turned to me for help as ChieSatonaka was banned at the time. I promised to open an investigation into this.

What we found was somewhat troubling, and hence I'm making this disclosure to the community here to hopefully give everyone a heads up. ChieSatonaka was most likely a dupe account of Yuripaw, a long time member here with quite a strong reputation in the B/S/T threads. Recently he requested a permanent ban citing personal issues. Shortly after, he started using this new ChieSatonaka account. After the transaction in question, ChieSatonaka requested a permanent ban from another moderator, also citing personal issues. After this, Yuripaw requested via Twitter for his permanent ban to be lifted. It was timely because we were in the middle of investigating this issue, and hence we reached out to him to explain his side of the story and to clear up any misunderstandings here. Instead of replying, it appears that he has deleted both his Twitter and Steam accounts.

While we may never know what truly transpired behind the scenes, or why a long time member would do something like this, the evidence is clearly not in his favor. Since many people here might have had past dealings with him, and might still be in contact with him, I think it is fair to disclose the results of our investigation in increase awareness that he might be a liability. There isn't much more we can do, and since both accounts in question will remain banned, there will be no further action on our part.

This literally blew my damn mind right here.

x3sphere

Tried to contact you with no answer friend, had to purchase a new one from amazon yesterday as I sold my old one

I held off on replying as you didn't have much history on the forums. Was going to ask if you had someone to vouch for you, but too late now I guess, sorry.

lem0n

Wanting to trade my PS4, 2 controllers, charger dock, Wolfenstein and NFS for an Xbox One and a game. Any interest?

Bii

Community Warning Alert

Last week I was contacted by SmokeMaxX with regards to a potential scam involving the junior member ChieSatonaka. The transaction involved an exchange of PSN codes for an Amazon Gift Card. The PSN codes turned out to be invalid. He turned to me for help as ChieSatonaka was banned at the time. I promised to open an investigation into this.

What we found was somewhat troubling, and hence I'm making this disclosure to the community here to hopefully give everyone a heads up. ChieSatonaka was most likely a dupe account of Yuripaw, a long time member here with quite a strong reputation in the B/S/T threads. Recently he requested a permanent ban citing personal issues. Shortly after, he started using this new ChieSatonaka account. After the transaction in question, ChieSatonaka requested a permanent ban from another moderator, also citing personal issues. After this, Yuripaw requested via Twitter for his permanent ban to be lifted. It was timely because we were in the middle of investigating this issue, and hence we reached out to him to explain his side of the story and to clear up any misunderstandings here. Instead of replying, it appears that he has deleted both his Twitter and Steam accounts.

While we may never know what truly transpired behind the scenes, or why a long time member would do something like this, the evidence is clearly not in his favor. Since many people here might have had past dealings with him, and might still be in contact with him, I think it is fair to disclose the results of our investigation in increase awareness that he might be a liability. There isn't much more we can do, and since both accounts in question will remain banned, there will be no further action on our part.

Thank you for giving this community a heads up. Yuripaw was very active in the BST threads and it's very strange to see how things went down. Hope everyone involved gets their money/items back.

SmokeMaxX

For real. I wonder how much he made to fuck his rep on Gaf? 20 bucks?
More like ~$70 in Amazon.com/Nintendo eShop money. Must've been worth it to him. Definitely not worth it to me.

Thank you for giving this community a heads up. Yuripaw was very active in the BST threads and it's very strange to see how things went down. Hope everyone involved gets their money/items back.
I think I'm the only one involved. Unfortunately I won't be getting my items back because they were digital codes that were already redeemed. It's unfortunate because he messaged me first to do the trade (and scam) even though under his main account, I regularly helped him get PSN codes for no upcharge when he needed them.

guill

I held off on replying as you didn't have much history on the forums. Was going to ask if you had someone to vouch for you, but too late now I guess, sorry.

Its Ok I guess, new here and my only purchase at the moment is a Wolfenstein Slixshot sold me that btw reminds me I have to give him good feedback.

No hard feelings then, I understand not wanting to sell to a junior member with no feedback.

Geneijin

Reposting

For Sale:

$20 PSN card - $18 each.
Mario Kart 8 Nintendo Code - $20.
PS Vita 2000 with screen protector applied (forgot to mention that), usb cable and ac power adapter and cord - $160 shipped (Pictures)

xaosslug

Community Warning Alert

am in legit shock, right now. Whoa.

More like ~$70 in Amazon.com/Nintendo eShop money. Must've been worth it to him. Definitely not worth it to me.

That's the thing with legit buyers and sellers. There really isn't an amount of money worth ruining your rep over.

Sorry this happened to you, especially with a long time member. Seems strange though....

xaosslug

SELLING:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)

specs:

2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
512gb PCIe-based Flash Storage
16GB RAM

accessories:

STM Grip Hardshell Minimalist Case (black)
Kuzy black keyboard cover (black)

miscellaneous infoes:

it's like new/barely used, comes with all packaging, and is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple's Limited Warranty until January 10, 2015.

i planned on going Mac when my ultrabook BSOD'd, but I managed to resurrect it (and upgrade the ram! :D) So, I think I'm gonna stick with PC for a bit...

asking:

$2100

i was NeoGAF Gold, right now I'm 26 each buying and selling with power status on both. So, buy with confidence! :D

$500 + Shipping

Sager NP6165:

15.6" FHD 16:9 LED Backlit Wide screen (1920x1080) Matte Screen
- 3rd Generation Intel® Ivy Bridge Core™ i7-3610QM (2.3GHz - 3.3GHz, 6MB Intel® Smart Cache, 45W Max TDP)
- Stock OEM Thermal Compound
- nVidia GT 650M 1024MB PCI-Express GDDR5 DX11 with Optimus™ Technology
- 8GB - DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Memory
- 256gb Crucial M4 SSD
- 750gb 7200RPM HDD

http://m.imgur.com/a/qKYlb

I have this laptop since Summer 2012. It comes with Windows 7.
Mouse-pad is stained and lid has scratches. Some rubber parts are missing that is a layer between the laptop and the Surface it's placed on. Battery is at 40% capacity.

Nvidia Daylight - $10

• Windows 7 Pro MSDN Key 32/64 bit - $30
  • Windows 8.1 Pro MSDN Key 32/64 bit - $30

xaosslug

$500 + Shipping

Sager NP6165:
15.6" FHD 16:9 LED Backlit Wide screen (1920x1080) Super Clear Glare Type Screen (SKU - S1P318)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Ivy Bridge Core™ i7-3610QM (2.3GHz - 3.3GHz, 6MB Intel® Smart Cache, 45W Max TDP) (SKU - S2N224)
- Stock OEM Thermal Compound
- nVidia GT 650M 1024MB PCI-Express GDDR5 DX11 with Optimus™ Technology (SKU -- S3R520)
- 8GB - DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Memory
- 256gb Crucial M4 SSD
- 750gb 7200RPM HDD

omg... so tempting. >_<

hiroshawn

Banned
GameStop will give you like $397 for it in trade credit if you trade it towards an Xbox One (or another PS4).

WHY? A new ps4 is $400. If this is true then I can trade the system and the games buy a new PS4 then sell that online for full price? I was gonna sell the system for $300 and $350 with the games. Interesting.

SmokeMaxX

That's the thing with legit buyers and sellers. There really isn't an amount of money worth ruining your rep over.

Sorry this happened to you, especially with a long time member. Seems strange though....

Haha thanks for your kind words. I agree. I've had a lot of first time buyers who are hesitant to deal with transactions over the internet message me their fears. I tell them pretty much what you said. I'd lose far more money than they would if I scammed them. It's just not worth it.

WHY? A new ps4 is $400. If this is true then I can trade the system and the games buy a new PS4 then sell that online for full price? I was gonna sell the system for $300 and $350 with the games. Interesting.
Lol that's just their promo. I just traded in my PS4 that I had for sale for $397.50. You don't need the earpiece/headset to trade in, but I had it with me and they gave me another $2.50 (plus 10% for being Power Up Rewards). No idea why they're doing it, but I took advantage haha. You can trade for another PS4 or a XBone.

Geneijin

$265 base value right now. It's worth $344.50 (listed on their website) with a 30% trade-in bonus. Imagine how much you get with a 50% trade-in bonus.

But trade it in today. I always advise people thinking about trading in at GameStop to do so on the first day. You tend to get the best values on the first day of new promotions before GS adjusts values throughout the duration of the promo.

hiroshawn

Banned
$265 base value right now. It's worth $344.50 (listed on their website) with a 30% trade-in bonus. Imagine how much you get with a 50% trade-in bonus.

But trade it in today. I always advise people thinking about trading in at GameStop to do so on the first day. You tend to get the best values on the first day of new promotions before GS adjusts values throughout the duration of the promo.

This is from their website. 50% trade credit holy cow.

50% Extra Credit When You Trade Any System Towards a New PS4 or Xbox One.
Valid 6/2/14 - 7/13/14
50% Extra Credit: Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expires 7/13/2014.

Chairhome

WTB:
Cronusmax
UV Digital code for Justice League War
PS Move controllers (would like to pay around $10 for used controllers)
DS Flashcard that will work on a 3ds (r4i? nothing more than $20)
Nintendo eShop cards/codes
---
For Sale:
Watch Dogs PS4 - $45 shipped. complete with PS4 missions code unused and BB Pre-order code unused
black Nintendo 3DS - $80 shipped

**FIRE SALE**
Pay actual shipping (I'll quote when you tell me what you want), I'm only asking a few bucks so it should still be cheap

I will drop the prices of most of these items by $1 everyday till they're sold. I just want them out.
Latest price drop: 5/22

DS, PS2, 360 and Gamecube games - $1.50 each
If not in the list below, its sold.
DDR Supernova
Metal Gear Solid 3
SOCOM II: US Navy Seals
Guitar Hero II
Eye Toy Kinetic
Virtua Fighter Evolution
America's Test Kitchen
Picross 3D (jp)
Wii Fit
DJ Hero 2 (might have the equipment)
Gears of War

Game boy printer (used in a store, power cord is wired to it, no link cable) - offers
Capcom Pad Soldier fighting pad (6 button with dpad) - $4
Dreamcast controller - $4
N64 Official Transfer pak (pokemon stadium)- $7
3rd party light gun for PS2 - $4

Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)
PS One official LCD Screen (no box, has cables to allow composite in)- $33
PS2 (fat model) - offer

(pics upon request)
G.Skill DDR2 1 GB sticks (x2) CL 5-5-5-15 - $10 for both together
(Demo Disc and samplers bundled below for $7 together, or $3 shipped each)
Dragon Warrior VIII demo disc
Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn Demo Disc
Daytona USA Saturn Demo Disc
Saturn Sampler disc Nights into Dreams

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin pre-order bonuses. Outer box crushed, but includes art book, stylus, 2-game case. Soundtrack disc is missing. - $7 shipped

lem0n

No problem. How much you get for the charging dock by the way? I have one laying around.

Just looked at the reciept, I don't think he gave me credit for it! Damn it lol, Im gonna have to call them now. Then again I didn't have the charger cord so maybe he took that as a substitute.

Prices are SHIPPED in the US
Paypal ONLY
NeoGAF Plus Seller

Star Wars Battlefront 2 - (complete w/ case, disc, manual) - $35
a0kErk8l.jpg

Haunting Ground - (complete w/ case, disc, manual) - $55
SZi1EW1l.jpg

Super Smash Bros. - (cart only) - $30
iWJDWvjl.jpg

Pokemon Stadium 2 - (cart only) - $25
Pokemon Puzzle League - (cart only) - SOLD
ol5j0zjl.jpg

Mario Kart 64 - (cart only) - $25
Indiana Jones - (cart only, the cart has been cleaned up since the picture but it's still a former Blockbuster copy so there are rental stickers) - $12
9Q5xEHGl.jpg

Capcom Power Stick - (stick + cables only, this includes BOTH the NES and SNES adapters) - For Offer
BcQt6rVl.jpg

Ghostbusters Steelbook - $15
Pulp Fiction Steelbook - $15
8IBEXmWl.jpg

MANUALS
The manuals are in good shape with normal wear (none of these are mint), I'm happy to provide individual pictures if you're interested.

SNES:
Super Mario RPG: $10
Zelda: A Link to the Past: $10
Donkey Kong Country: $5
Donkey Kong Country 2: $5
SMW2 Yoshi's Island: $7
Super Mario Kart: $7
Play It Loud (DKC/Starfox/Super Metroid) Poster: $5

GB:
Pokemon Red/Blue: $10

N64:
Mario Kart 64: $5

1bCUIaol.jpg

I'm moving very soon so I have to get rid of everything here it's all older games for 360, GBC, and GBA. Gamecube, Wii, and PS2 coming soon!

I really need to move it all, all offers are at least heavily considered! I'll ship priority the same or next day of purchase. Shipping costs 5 dollars, so if you buy more than one thing drop off the $5 fee.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z9mcMAgkMQbDJ5dYaBg8JzlBFbdP8h0cIfPsfrSpckM/edit?usp=sharing

PM me and we can work it all out!

I also WANT TO BUY
Some sort of netbook/chromebook

I also need to get rid of a-

Green FLEX Watch- 20 shipped

Blackberry Bold 9000- 30 Shipped OBO

Halo 3 128 MB USB- 10 shipped

1 TB HP USB 3.0 External HD portable- $35 shipped

32 GB USB 3.0 flash drive for Android AND PC- $30 shipped OBO

Time to bump it up again! No offer is too low on any of the games above!

WANT TO BUY

If any one is done with/bored of Mario Kart 8 - hit me up.

I'll take digital or physical (don't know how big the d/l would be)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom