• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

grkazan12

WTS: White OLED Vita (North American) w/ 64 GB Memory Card

Price: $200 Shipped

It is in excellent condition, comes with original packaging, charge adapter, and mentioned earlier, but also a 64 GB Memory Card.

14328215371_398cc022e4_c.jpg

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

PC Hardware
Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB - $165

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $25
Dirt Showdown - $5
FEZ - $3

PS3
Skylanders game w/ Portal of Power - $20

PSP (UMD)
Tactics Ogre - Let Us Cling Together - $8

PS2 (all Black label)
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8
...or $50 for all of them.

Wii
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power) - $20
Classic Controller, White - $12

MISC
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - Metallia: The Dark Album - $5
RIFT miniseries graphic novel by DC Comics (from CE version of the game) - $10
RIFT Steelseries mousepad (from CE version of the game) - $10
The Legend of Zelda 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive) - $23
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster, sealed (FINAL ISSUE) - $33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

jmizzal

WTB
Anybody selling Club Nintendo points?

I'm trying to reach platinum status for the year and would like a boost in points

PM me

bumpkin

WTS: White OLED Vita (North American) w/ 64 GB Memory Card

Price: $200 Shipped

It is in excellent condition, comes with original packaging, charge adapter, and mentioned earlier, but also a 64 GB Memory Card.

14328215371_398cc022e4_c.jpg
If I didn't already have an OLED Vita, I'd be all over this. It just looks so slick!

knee

I have two 1600pt Codes for XBOX. They'll add $20 to your account.

Selling for $15 each, code will be delivered through PM. Perfect if you're looking to get the Ultra Street Fighter upgrade.

NeoGAF Gold!

WTS:

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code ($20):

wl7hPFZ.jpg

Haven't redeemed it. I have three of the four titles* listed for the free game redemption, but Wii Party doesn't interest me. Until June 29, Club Nintendo will reward 70 CN coins for redeeming MK 8. I believe the last day to redeem the game is July 31st. PayPal payment accepted. PM if interested. I have positive feedback.

*Games listed:
-New Super Mario Bros. U
-The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
-Pikmin 3
-Wii Party U

Uraizen

Banned
Positive seller feedback for andymcc - Very quick shipping and the game looks like it just came out of the shrink-wrap.

also

Banned
For those of you with MARIO KART 8 Codes I can now CONFIRM that upon completing the survey you will get a COMPLETELY SEPERATE code so you can download it yourself, give it away, sell it, trade it, you get the picture.

Yes, you get a completely separate code.

Ultimadrago

Selling these figures (All in perfect used condition, taken out of the box only for swift pictures/checking. Boxes also in prime condition):

Shipping cost quotes to be discussed and informed of after interest shown, since I don't know the shipping costs off-hand. But know that:

- I will never cheat the customer.

- I will even charge slightly less than my office's rate.

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb - Miyako (FuRyu) Prize Figure: $15

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb - Yuno (FuRyu) Prize Figure: $15

zychi

Banned
WTS
Persona 4 Golden Vita Skin that came when preordered. It fits the OLED Vita, not sure about the new slim

Looking for $16 paypal gift.
It looks like this:
p4g816.jpg

Want To Sell or Trade

PSP-2001 with travel case, USB/wall charger, and Street Fighter Alpha MAX 3
Works magnificently, the screen has had a protector since first bought, so it's not scratched at all. Has normal wear from intense gamin' sessions, though. Noting noticeable at all unless you're looking for it. I haven't hacked it, so it still has the original, official firmware.

Also looking to get rid of a PAL SNES. No controllers, cables at all, though.

Looking for $75 shipped, or trade both for Watch_Dogs on Steam.

PM me if interested.

Narras

POSITIVE SELLER feedback for blazenumb1. Preordered Mario Kart 8 from him a while ago. The game came in today. :D

WANT TO SELL
US Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Pin # - $20 PayPal or Nintendo eShop Credit

Cth

HAVE
(1) US Mario Kart 8 ClubNintendo code

Upon registration, you get a bonus free digital copy of:

• The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
    [*]New Super Mario Bros. U
    [*]Pikmin 3
    [*]Wii Party U

(1) Xbox One Doom 4 Beta Invite Key

WANT
- $18 Paypal (you pay the fees) [ MK8 ]
- $1 Paypal (you pay the fees) [ Doom beta invite key ]

Question: If I have already redeemed a code for one of the Mario Kart 8 games can I buy another code and redeem another one?

Example: I bought Mario Kart 8 and already redeemed for Wind Waker HD

Can I buy someone else's and redeem for Pikmin 3?

Lexxism

Question: If I have already redeemed a code for one of the Mario Kart 8 games can I buy another code and redeem another one?

IF I'm correct, you can only redeem one per Club Nintendo account. So, if you want another one, you need to create another account.

jmizzal

You should be able to, its just like getting any download code, there shouldnt be a limit on how many games you get

IF I'm correct, you can only redeem one per Club Nintendo account. So, if you want another one, you need to create another account.

hmmm I have to check the fine print, I thought you would be able to

suikodan

For sale
Pikmin 3 download code for Wii U
Wii Party U download code for Wii U

20$ each or make an offer via PM. Paypal only

JakeD

it says on nintendo's website that its one free game per account, unless you have a family account. i personally made a second account to redeem my second game

suikodan

You can create family "sub-accounts" where all the coins will go into one "pot". Each sub-account can redeem its own code.

Daddy redeemed MK8 CN code and got a free game.
Mommy redeemed her MK8 CN code and got a free game as well. ;)

Lemstar

There was one instance of a family Club Nintendo account getting banned for getting the SMT4 $30 promo on each of two separate family accounts. Is there anything in the fine print for this promo regarding one per household?

Lexxism

it says on nintendo's website that its one free game per account, unless you have a family account. i personally made a second account to redeem my second game

So you mean the sub-account was able to get the free game too? Is that correct?

amrod

WTS Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Code

Register it with Club Nintendo between May 30, 2014 and July 31, 2014, you can receive a free download code for one of these great Wii U games:

New Super Mario Bros.™ U
Pikmin™ 3
The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker HD
Wii Party™ U

I already own all the games or I'd use it myself...

$20 via PayPal (Gift Option)

Bumping for interest.

Newly listed: WTS

Ultrasone H-Fi 780 headphones
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vol. 1-3 Limited Edition Box Sets

Looking to sell:

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition
Diablo III: Collector's Edition

All product keys for the games above have been used, but all physical that come with the collector's editions are included and everything is in very good condition.

Final Fantasy XIII-2: Collector's Edition (Xbox 360): Has been opened but nothing has been taken out of the box.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time complete in box, though box does have damage.

Please PM me if interested and I will send photos to you :)

Looking to buy:

The Bouncer (PS2) in good condition
Shenmue in good condition

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40 *4 left!*

XBL Currency - 10% Off
$15 - $13.50

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $3 or willing to trade for equivalent amount of coins
Game & Wario (WiiU) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $3 or willing to trade for equivalent amount of coins

FREE:
I have four Madden 25 "Ultimate Team Pro Pack" XBL DLC Codes. If anyone's interested in a Madden code just PM me.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (150+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

Chucker

Want: Game of Thrones S2 and S3 Digital Codes (Vudu).

Have: Paypal!

Let me know, thanks! This is my first interaction on the BST thread but my eBay feedback speaks for itself.

Edit: got season 3, just need season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom