• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to unload my iPad 2 16GB wifi only

$225 shipped

Or would take some trade offers

Would love an iPad mini but shoot me an offer, not really in a bind, I just like getting new things to play with.

Hex

Banned
Looking for a cheap magazine or manga in Japanese. My gf is studying and something more tactile I think could be a great aid.
Anything would be great and helpful, just an experiment

Whooter

WTS

Uro1hF4l.jpg

0YstIt4l.jpg

McDwl31l.jpg

VOkLNZHl.jpg

EpiRYY2l.jpg

Shenmue 2 is the EU/PAL version, I played it on my US DC using a VGA adapter.

The game is in tip-top condition, looking like they've never been played. Discs are scratch free, and the only thing keeping it from looking brand new is the slight damage to the cardboard sleeve. Game manuals are immaculate. $100.00 shipped, US only.

I'm going to put this out there, maybe someone will be interested before I post it on Craigslist.

I have a MacBook Pro with a Core i5, 8GB RAM and a 750GB hard drive. I'm looking to trade for a, preferably, unlocked Nokia Lumia 1520. If anyone is interested, PM me and we can discuss further.

WTB (Trade?)

•Super Metroid Wii U code (this was an available reward on Club Nintendo, so I'm looking for someone who got a code and kept it)

I'll give you codes for one or two of the games they have up right now on Club Nintendo in exchange for it (if you'd rather get some of next month's games I can get you them when they're updated on Sunday)

PM me if interested.

I'll offer a similar deal for anyone with an F-Zero X code. :)

Shadownet

Banned
WTS: $20 Steam Gift Card

Long story short I need to buy a game on Steam but the guy I'm trading it with doesnt accept Steam Gift Card or Steam Wallet. So I have to pay him by paypal. So i'm looking for someone to take this off of me for $20 Paypal. Even exchange. thank you. So

Azix

Banned
Hello

WTT/WTS: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Steam for Dragon Age: Inquisition (or An equally omgwillbetooawesome RPG) or $35

Geneijin

Reposting

For Sale:
$20 PSN code - $18 each.
Obtained from PlayStation Network card

Demon Gaze (Vita) - $32
Brand new and sealed. Price includes shipping

Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code - $18.
Code used to generate separate code for one of four select titles

New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U - $40.
Game from the Wii U M&L Set. Brand new and sealed. Price includes shipping.

Want To Buy:
The World Ends With You (NDS)
Must be complete

jfoul

It's just a terible way to handle things, I've done hundreds of sells on this thread, and I've literally had 2 issues (for the most part)

This is the second.

nah no reason at all, I am just being ignored.

Thanks ,I am sure you will some day, most people know me by this name or g35twinturbo. I would say I am self proclaimed king of BST lol

Sucks you're having trouble with a trade. We've never made a transaction, but you have always been prompt with PM replies, and always have amazing prices on video cards. Hopefully this doesn't make you pull back a bit from selling on the board.

I'm selling my PSP phat with CFW, system is in overall excellent shape and no scratches on the screen, $55 shipped and would include slip case, battery/charger of course and a 16 GB mem card. PM me if interested. I have no use for it anymore now that I have CFW installed on my 2000 slim. PayPal/U.S. only please.

22BA3E7A-6D9A-418F-87A1-A09B89575F9E-4291-000003DC6978FEA4_zps9b941ea0.jpg

Turrican3

WTS
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for Wii U (EU/PAL eShop code)

Only one of those is available (comes from the MK8 promotion, but I already own everything I am interested in), payment via PayPal, 20€.

I have a fairly good track record on eBay in case anyone would like to check --> feedback page / profile page (here I mention my forum nickname)

I'll honour potential buyers on a first-come, first-served basis: so post here before, BUT please send me a PM too if you're interested!

Anyone have an idea what a sealed GTA IV Special Edition for PS3 is worth atm?
Bought it when it was released, but never got a PS3. Not sure if I should sell or if it's worth keeping.

WTS

Digital download codes

Dragon Quest 8 iOS code (EU, iPhone 5 or better) - 8€
Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn PS3 code (EU PSN) - 24€

Paypal gift preferred

H3xum

Have for trade (all in like new, adult owned condition):

A Link Between Worlds
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Fire Emblem 3DS
Super Mario World 3DS
MarioKart 7 3DS
Call of Duty Ghosts (XBO)
Assassins Creed 4 (XBO)
Forza (XBO)

Want:

XBO stuff/XBL Cash! Any stuff!

Shoot me PMs with offers - Thanks!

Jonboy

Positive feedback for manamongman! Good communication and prompt payment.

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

iPad Mini with Retina Display (sealed)

- Newest iPad Mini Model
- 16GB
- Black
- Wifi
- New and unopened
- Belkin case included (red)

I bought this when Best Buy was running their father's day sales, but it has sat unopened since. I've decided I don't really need it.

Asking $350 shipped

WTB

- Nice condition black or platinum gamecube
- Gamecube component cable (for a decent price)

- PS Vita Slim in like new/excellent working condition (no games or memory card needed)

Hmm.......I was talking to him about the Wii Classic Controller Pro I posted above, but now I'm not so sure.......

AHAH. Well if idiots want to call me a scammer because they don't agree with screenshots I sent which show disc and manual in the case, and because they are too moronic to do simple math involving the price difference between a Vita and an Xbox One by itself with nothing with it (which is $200 or so at best but research isn), then clearly I have found the wrong community. When children jump to peg someone without any critical thinking and not based on any logic then usually it's the parents fault. Something I believe happens on sites like Gamestop and Gamefaaqs, never thought I would see such stupidity from here (actually I did) but I don't honestly care.
I'll just disappear and go on with my business. This does not apply to the few, more intelligent people, you know who you are.

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff.

shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I can only ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

360 games:
not sure how to price, send me a PM if you are interested in anything.
all games in minty fresh condition, the GTA IV + Stories from Liberty City is sealed

PS3 games:
all games are mint condition
for the MGS collection, none of the online codes have been redeemed yet

Geneijin

AHAH. Well if idiots want to call me a scammer because they don't agree with screenshots I sent which show disc and manual in the case, and because they are too moronic to do simple math involving the price difference between a Vita and an Xbox One by itself with nothing with it (which is $200 or so at best but research isn), then clearly I have found the wrong community. When children jump to peg someone without any critical thinking and not based on any logic then usually it's the parents fault. Something I believe happens on sites like Gamestop and Gamefaaqs, never thought I would see such stupidity from here (actually I did) but I don't honestly care.
I'll just disappear and go on with my business. This does not apply to the few, more intelligent people, you know who you are.
Oh please. You're guilty as well. Instead of informing the misinformed what you meant more explicitly, you posted this. With stuff like that, you have to be more clear. Even craigslist would ask similar questions. I know you can get $145.20 right now (today's quote) from BestBuy if you traded in the Xbox One system only.

789shadow

Banned
ihfgcyLUtbooc.gif

So back to buying video games!

Looking to buy your very good/near mint complete GameCube games!

Looking for Battalion Wars, Super Mario Strikers.

Have Paypal.

LOL. Wut?

933.gif

_DiGiTaL_

PS3 Slim 120GB $160 shipped - comes with console, HDMI Cable, Power Cable, Red Dual Shock 3 Controller, Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 (Original Box) and Final Fantasy 13 (Paper Sleeve). If you add $35 will include a Dual Shock 4 controller which works perfect for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and many other PS3 titles.

PDP Afterglow Universal Headset $55 Shipped still has original box.

Intel Core i7 4790 NEW IN BOX $260 shipped

Xbox One Standard Edition Launch Unit $300 shipped NTSC console, comes with HDMI Cable, Power Cable, Power Brick, Console, Controller and Headset. Does not come with kinect we got rid of it on launch. System in perfect working condition still in original box.

There's too much overreaction and too little professionalism going on. Both you and the one accusing you of scamming, should clarify any discrepancy with the photo with each other before bringing it out to the thread (whether y'all did or not, idk). I know that he was the one who posted first and accused you (which should've been handled better) but reacting the way you did could've been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom