• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwRy108

WTB: Microsoft Office key

My wife unfortunately lost her job, and I need it to help her write her resume.

Thanks

Sorry for your wife's situation, and best of luck with her job search.

I highly recommend Google Docs: it's free; it's more than powerful enough to write a resume; it's compatible with MS Word formats (eg. .doc and .docx); and it saves everything to the cloud, instantly.

Updated Prices! ***Also, something is going on with my PMs, please PM again if I don't respond within 12 hours!***

Selling

Metal Gear Bundle - $35 OBO shipped to 48 states - I don't want to piece this out right now

-Metal Gear Solid 4 Collector's Edition PS3 (Case was left in my car on a hot day, disc looks like it might be done? Not sure) - Box is in excellent condition

-Metal Gear Solid 4 Collector's Edition Strategy Guide - Near Mint

-Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Bonus Disc Blu-Ray - Near Mint, includes bonus Soundtrack

-Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence PS2 - Discs are near mint, includes Persistence Bonus Disc. Case in excellent condition

-Metal Gear Solid PS1 - Both discs are like new, never played, case is near mint

eIfiwtW.jpg

Persona 3 + Strategy Guide - $30 OBO shipped to 48 states

-Persona 3 Box Set with Artbook and Soundtrack - Artbook and Soundtrack are mint. Box is in good condition, some wear. Game case and game disc are near mint.

-Persona 3 Strategy Guide - good condition, some wear, and binding seems off on some pages, but no loose pages or tears.

GTA and Front Mission are pending.

WsYIwpM.jpg

PayPal Gift only.

Want to Buy:

GTX 760 or 770 in New or Like New condition
Amazon Credit

CaLe

Sorry for your wife's situation, and best of luck with her job search.

I highly recommend Google Docs: it's free; it's more than powerful enough to write a resume; it's compatible with MS Word formats (eg. .doc and .docx); and it saves everything to the cloud, instantly.

Thanks for the kind words and suggestion, I appreciate it. We found a free trial of Word for the month of July, but I think I'll make her give Google Docs a try, I like the idea of having it uploaded to the cloud.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Price checking - Is anyone at all interested in a

BenQ XL24020TX 120hz, 3D capable gaming monitor with 3D glasses included?

You could see elsewhere on the forums where I rant and rave about how awesome 3D is on the thing, as well as gaming in 120hz. I really do love it, but I've heard talk about the Koran overclockable monitors long enough, and having the extra screen space will be useful for me.

Thanks for the kind words and suggestion, I appreciate it. We found a free trial of Word for the month of July, but I think I'll make her give Google Docs a try, I like the idea of having it uploaded to the cloud.

You should also check out Open Office. It's a fantastic, free, open source alternative to MS Word that has most the same functionality, and also has compatibility with Word documents.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
WTS

I have a like new Issey Miyake "W" Watch (Silay008)! Comes with retail package and authenticity card! Worn once and never been worn since, pretty much like new! Message me for price and pictures!

NeOak

Thanks

Give Office 365 a month long trial, that should give you time to fix the resume and make several versions of it.

You can try to find the evaluation versions of Office 2010 and 2013 too. They last 3 months i think.

HooYaH

I have Office 2010 Pro for $10.

Grump

Banned
Want

PS3:
Dark Souls

Wii:
Kirby Return to Dreamland
Kirby 25th Anniversary
Mario Galaxy 2

3DS:
Kirby Triple Deluxe

Have

$$$$ and

PS3:
Assassin's Creed 2
Spec Ops: The Line
Infamous 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Dead Space
Medal of Honor
Call of Duty: Black Ops
SOCOM 4
Jak and Daxter HD Trilogy
Batman Arkham Asylum

I'm looking to trade an Xbox Live account with $145 USD charged (nothing illegal, of course) for Nintendo EShop dollars, Playstation Dollars or sell it via Paypal. I will accept any offers related to those 3 items mentioned.

Reason (in case you care) is that I'm not interested on Xbox systems anymore and I won't use this account now or in the future. It doesn't have more than 3 achievements and 3 games registered, in case you are wondering. I used it on Windows and that's why there's a couple of games there.

Anyone interested please PM me. Thanks in advance!

I'm looking to get some JP PSN & XBL Credit straight from a GAFfer. I'd rather work out something with somebody and put the overhead in a GAFfer's pocket instead of getting the credit from elsewhere. So if you can assist me then please PM me. Thanks!

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Positive seller feedback yet again to DunderHassan for Gods Will Be Watching, always a pleasure.

Also, positive seller feedback for JaseC for Deponia: Complete Journey. Thanks!

naeS

Thanks

If you have an Outlook.com email address, maybe any microsoft domain email(not sure), you can use an online version of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You don't get some of the advanced features, but enough to work on a resume. Good luck!

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff.

%%% Looking for Vita games and PSN $$ so if you want to make a trade, let me know %%%

shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I can only ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

360 games:
not sure how to price, send me a PM if you are interested in anything.

all games in minty fresh condition, the GTA IV + Stories from Liberty City is sealed as well as Max Payne 3

**** need to mention that Ace Combat 6 is not complete, i've lost the booklet ****

PS3 games:
all games are mint condition
for the MGS collection, none of the online codes have been redeemed yet

AwRy108

<<<WTB>>>

Discounted Microsoft Points, $15 worth. Please PM me your best offer(s).

<<<WTS>>>

NINTENDO MEMORBILIA
The Legend of Zelda 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive) - $23
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster, sealed (FINAL ISSUE) - $33

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $25
Dirt Showdown - $5
FEZ - $3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

dmix90

WTS
The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt - http://www.gog.com/thewitcher3/en
NeqrXjf.png

Price: $19.99 | Type: GOG Gift | Payment: PayPal

Divinity: Original Sin - http://store.steampowered.com/app/230230/ - only have 2 copies 1 copy
Price: $19.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal

Divinity: Original Sin - http://www.gog.com/game/divinity_original_sin
U6N9YQI.png

Price: $19.99 | Type: GOG Gift | Payment: PayPal

Shadow Warrior - http://store.steampowered.com/app/233130/ - only have 2 copies
header_292x136.jpg

Price:$8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal

The Wolf Among Us - http://store.steampowered.com/app/250320/ - only have 1 copy
header_292x136.jpg

Price:$8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal

guill

Super Ultra Mega Ex Alpha Positive Feedback for Gooster

Great communication and provided additional info when asked,super quick GBA transaction

JimPanzer

Is there such thing?

hm apparently there was. upon further investigation I've discovered it was an timed event where you could get a second code for a friend if you registered your own copy of MH3U - as it seems it's not avaible anymore though.

guess that means I WTB a cheap
US version of MH3U for the 3DS with shipping to germany.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Positive Seller Feedback for DunderHassan!

Went out and stocked up on a game I missed out on due to weird technical issues, and the transaction was zippy and convenient. Dunders the best.

Positive buyer feedback for:

Alo81
Arthos
L.O.R.D
moonlight801
marrec
wetflame
jamsy
Frostburn
georaldc
Fracas
Crash55118
Hugstable
Kuro Madoushi
Azula
Whooter
Snakethesniper
Mechazawa
tn2007
ocho
devo1989
Spirit of Jazz
Velinos
JakeD
Lain

Great gaffers to deal with! (sorry for the long list)

Amagon

Hey there everybody! I'm clearing out some stuff that have been cluttering in my closet forever now and in the process of selling it off here before I toss it onto ebay. I'm shipping within the United States only at this time, (sorry rest of the world). All these games and whatever items I put up for sale is adult-owned (by me of course). Any questions or offers, just PM me and thanks!

*All prices are shipped*

Brand New
Xbox 360 Games:

Record of Agarest War (The Really Naughty Limited Edition) - $105
Deathsmiles (Limited Edition) - $20
Syndicate - $8
Burger King games (Big Bumpin', PocketBike Racer & Sneak King) - $13
Duke Nukem Forever - $4
Deadly Premonition - $40

Like New
PS3 Games

Grand Theft Auto 5 Special Edition (No in-game items) - $35

Xbox 360 Games:

Splinter Cell Conviction - $6
Kane & Lynch 2 Dog Days - $6
Battlefield 3: Limited Edition (No online pass or DLC) - $6
Dragon Age Origins: Collector's Edition (No in-game items) - $30
Mass Effect (Platinum Hits Edition) - $15
Mass Effect 2 - $6
Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition (No in-game items or online pass) - $25
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $6
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (It was bought used from Gamestop with the stickers on the case but its in great condition) - $10
Saint's Row 2: Collector's Edition (No game included, just the case and contents) - $10
Dark Souls (No game disc included, just case and manual) - $3
Prototype - $5

PS4 Games

Infamous: Second Son Limited Edition (No dlc) - $35

Blu-ray

Akira: The Collector's Edition (UK, Region B Locked, Steelbook, Sealed) - $60

Misc

Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbook case (sealed) - $6
The Hunger Games Trilogy (Same set, like new) - $25

Positive Seller Feedback to DunderHassan as well. Thanks buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom