• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DiGiTaL_

Xbox One Without kinect SOLD locally for $300
Intel Core i7 4790 socket 1150 still available NEW IN BOX for $240 SHIPPED
PS3 Slim 120GB still available for $140 SHIPPED, USED in perfect working condition also includes Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and Final Fantasy 13

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
This is an odd request but I'm looking for the outer slipcover (sleeve) for Tangled 3D bluray set. Just the sleeve itself. Must be in very good condition with no bends or rips.

$5.75 paypal gift. Please let me know if you have one that you wanna get rid of. Thanks

Bump. Still looking.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
... First off, please, please do not take this as an implication that sellers here are anything less than absolutely trustworthy. I'm not questioning ethics or anything of the sort, I'm merely curious as I want to make sure I'm completely safe with my purchases.

Regarding the users selling Steam keys - regularly at a significant discount - I don't need the specifics, but am I certain I'm safe adding these games to my U.S.A. Steam Account? With ~450 titles purchased directly within the client, I'm hesitant to add anything to it that could be seen as less than kosher or could cause me to be banned from playing my games/use my account in its fullest.

Are there any concerns whatsoever? $16 Witcher 3 is very hard to pass up... but not at the expense of worrying about my account.

Thank you so much! And thanks for the great community of buyers and sellers we have here!

Istaerion

... First off, please, please do not take this as an implication that sellers here are anything less than absolutely trustworthy. I'm not questioning ethics or anything of the sort, I'm merely curious as I want to make sure I'm completely safe with my purchases.

Regarding the users selling Steam keys - regularly at a significant discount - I don't need the specifics, but am I certain I'm safe adding these games to my U.S.A. Steam Account? With ~450 titles purchased directly within the client, I'm hesitant to add anything to it that could be seen as less than kosher or could cause me to be banned from playing my games/use my account in its fullest.

Are there any concerns whatsoever? $16 Witcher 3 is very hard to pass up... but not at the expense of worrying about my account.

Thank you so much! And thanks for the great community of buyers and sellers we have here!

Your account is fine. At worst, the license would be removed from your account should the originating purchase be called into question due to fraud or what-have-you.

The other possible outcome would be a game being hard region-locked after the fact, but that's extremely unlikely in most cases. Generally speaking, you're safe in terms of region locking as long as you redeem your game copy immediately rather than store it in your inventory as most publishers deny gift/cross region redemption after a problem arises.

liezryou

You are perfectly safe, no harm to your account is possible. Provided, of course, you are dealing with legit sellers (i.e. dunder, me, some other people on GAF).

If you see someone selling witcher 3 for 10$ on some shady website/forum, it's very likely bought via a stolen credit card and it will get removed from your steam account at some point. However, even in this case, your account will remain untouched. Only the game will get revoked.

Amagon

Positive feedback for buyer Kenpachi . Extremely communicative and send payment quick. Very reliable Gaffer that can be trusted.

BPoole

Recently did some upgrades to my PC and have some components to sell. I had a HD6950 Crossfire set up, so there are two of these cards available (purchased within 3 months of eachother)

MSI HD6950 Twin Froxr II 2GB
v8DtviJ.jpg

zHueKQF.jpg
Full specs can be found here on Newegg
- Roughly 2.5 years old
- 2GB VRAM
- Never highly overclocked (I kept them at 840/1325)
- Excellent cooling solution (Quiet too)
- Never used for mining cryptocurrencies
- Personal 3D Mark 11 Crossfire benchmark

***Make me a reasonable offer. I have no use for these cards anymore and would like to sell them to someone whom would have use for them.
----

Razer DeathAdder 2013 *Brand New, still in package* $42 (shipping included)

---
PayPal gift payments only please. Will ship to anywhere in mainland US

Doubtful this is going to go anywhere, but...

WTS: Xbox 360 ION Drum Rocker.

5226819212_afb1c640b5.jpg

I should probably note that this isn't my picture, but exactly what my set looks like minus the extra cymbal (scuffing from the sticks and all). I'd post a picture, but it's currently sitting in a sealed box because the amazon buyer I had cancelled their purchase two days ago.

Has the extra cymbal/real bass pedal expansion, but not the original bass pedal which has made it weirdly difficult to sell. For reference, you can buy the original bass pedal for $20, or you can buy a cable that allows you to use the real bass pedal. If anyone's interested just shoot me an offer.

So as to completely put off anyone who might be considering it, shipping would probably be about $20. Cheapest I can actually ship a 40 pound box for is $55, but I realize that in the world of Amazon Prime people don't really like paying for shipping so I'll just eat the loss.

Whooter

Positive Buyer feedback for Stormhammer! Quick payment and great communication. Thanks, man!

Positive Seller feedback for Dunderhassan (as always)! Thank you, sir!

Mononoke

Banned
Positive Seller feedback for Dunderhassan Seriously a great seller, really kind and extremely quick! Really enjoyed talking to him to! :D

WEGGLES

Selling the Club Nintendo Mario Kart 8 game code.

$20 via paypal or interac e-transfer (if you're canadian).

Just let me know what game you want.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Positive Seller feedback for Dunderhassan. I'm glad we got a bunch of good sellers on this forum (I need to always check here first before getting anything......)

WTS:

Games

SMT IV Artbook/Box/CD (GAME not included): $15 shipped, or trade for Shovel Knight Wii U code

TV

Justified Seasons 1-4 (4 is Blu-ray): $60 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD Combo: $30 shipped
Girls Season 1: $15 shipped
Veep Season 1: $15 shipped

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

liezryou

Selling the following steam games (gifts) for paypal:

"Hot" Games Right Now

Shovel Knight - 11$

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - 18$

Divinity: Original Sin - 19$
Leftovers From Summer Sale
Assassin’s Creed® III - 6$

Mercenary Kings
- 7$

Mass Effect Collection (Includes Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition) - 8$

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Collection (Includes all the DLC) - 8$

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
- 9$

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition (Includes The High Power DLC Pack, The Homeland DLC Pack, Bonus suits, weapons, and gear) - 9$

Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition - 10$

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition - 10$

For fastest service, Add me directly on steam http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/xxgozitaxx/ OR PM me telling me which game you want.

If the game is listed here, I still have it!

I can buy any game (barring region-locked games) on demand, just ask me for the price!

Also, Positive Feedback for:
Birbo
KevMan1815
Big Papa Husker

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
For sale:

XBL credit (USA) - $50 for $40 (can take Paypal, PSN, eShop, Amazon GC)

*still available as of July 9 12 pm pt

CaLe

WTB: Microsoft Office key

My wife unfortunately lost her job, and I need it to help her write her resume.

Thanks

Positive Seller Feedback for drtomoe123

There was an issue with my address on the first attempt, but drtomoe123 was very cool about. Thank you for Infinite Space!

ss_lemonade

Positive feedback for seller DunderHassan

Bought Divinity Original Sin. He sent me the game before I even got the chance to pay, how cool is that

Mononoke

Banned
Positive feedback for seller DunderHassan

Bought Divinity Original Sin. He sent me the game before I even got the chance to pay, how cool is that

He's a great guy. Chatted with him a bit as I was buying and he was really cool. Probably the quickest/smoothest transaction I've had with a seller online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom