• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid_015

Gold Member
WTB

GBA Games:

Advanced Wars
FF Tactics Advance
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
Megaman Battle Network games (Blue, Bluemoon, Protoman)
Golden Sun
Krazy Kart
Mario Kart
Yoshi's Island

And others let me know what else you have!

WTS

Wii U 32GB
Wiimote and nunchuck
Wii U pro controller
Wii ethernet adapter
Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101

$275 PayPal for the whole package shipped.

e: Turboclese bought dat shit.

Istaerion

WTS

Wii U 32GB
Wiimote and nunchuck
Wii U pro controller
Wii ethernet adapter
Super Mario 3D World
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101

$275 for the whole package shipped. Stupid question - do people normally get checks on here, or is it possible to get a check from Paypal?

Pretty darn certain it's not common at all for someone to request, let alone receive a check here... but I could be wrong. As for PayPal, I'm not sure. Perhaps a Money Order is more along your alley? I'd advise against them though due to numerous potential issues.

Are you unable to actually utilize PayPal due to the lack of a bank account or something of the sort?

Anyhow, fantastic deal you're offering there! People would be crazy not to hit you up if they're in the market for a Wii U.

Pretty darn certain it's not common at all for someone to request, let alone receive a check here... but I could be wrong. As for PayPal, I'm not sure. Perhaps a Money Order is more along your alley? I'd advise against them though due to numerous potential issues.

Are you unable to actually utilize PayPal due to the lack of a bank account or something of the sort?

Anyhow, fantastic deal you're offering there! People would be crazy not to hit you up if they're in the market for a Wii U.
PayPal is fine, I just need cash cash rather than Internet money. Thanks!

Istaerion

PayPal is fine, I just need cash cash rather than Internet money. Thanks!

If your bank account is linked to PayPal, you can always transfer the funds from PayPal to it. It'll only take about 2-3 days on average for all the funds to passover.

It's not the perfect solution, but it certainly works if you need it in actual tangible cash.

Another alternative is to provide your location and see if a member is interested and willing to purchase it in person via cash should your areas match.

WTS

Wii U 32GB
Wiimote and nunchuck
Wii U pro controller
Wii ethernet adapter
Super Mario 3D World
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101

$275 for the whole package shipped. Stupid question - do people normally get checks on here, or is it possible to get a check from Paypal?

Im interested. Is Paypal fine?

If your bank account is linked to PayPal, you can always transfer the funds from PayPal to it. It'll only take about 2-3 days on average for all the funds to passover.

It's not the perfect solution, but it certainly works if you need it in actual tangible cash.

Another alternative is to provide your location and see if a member is interested and willing to purchase it in person via cash should your areas match.
I'll link my bank account. Thanks! Don't have much experience with Paypal.

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for liezryou!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her digital merchandise instantly & hassle free.

Jonboy

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

- Street Fighter X Tekken (Vita; SEALED)
$18 shipped

- PS All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita; SEALED)
$15 shipped

- Ultimate Marvel v. Capcom 3 (Vita; SEALED)
$20 shipped

- Injustice Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition (Vita; opened, but like new condition)
$15 shipped

- PS Vita 8gb memory card
$10 shipped

- PS Vita hard shell case (officially licensed by Sony, pictured here)
$12 shipped

Discounts if you buy multiple items.

Im going to buy that wii U. Was is the best way to send the money. Safest for both sides. I dont mind paying fees, so gift it?
If you don't mind paying fees and want paypal's buyer's protection, then do NOT gift it. What I usually do is send as a standard payment, calculate the fees, then send THAT as a paypal gift.

todd360

Is there like a guide for this thread? I have no idea what paypal gifts are. I would like to sell a few things, but I need to know how this works first. Also can we sell anything? I have some dvds and blu-rays I would like to sell.

Istaerion

Im going to buy that wii U. Was is the best way to send the money. Safest for both sides. I dont mind paying fees, so gift it?

If you're willing to pay the fees, send the payment under Goods & Services as that will provide PayPal's security features for both of you.

The only downside to that is twilitesparklemotion might have his funds held up until tracking confirms delivery due to his account being new. Granted, this is under the assumption that he hasn't sold anything before using PayPal.

Is there like a guide for this thread? I have no idea what paypal gifts are. I would like to sell a few things, but I need to know how this works first. Also can we sell anything? I have some dvds and blu-rays I would like to sell.

There's no real guide, but many people are willing to answer any questions you may have here.

You can send me any questions you might have through PM, and I'll try my best to answer them whenever possible.

Also, you can sell just about anything here so long as it doesn't break the forum guidelines or consist of stolen/questionable material.

If you're willing to pay the fees, send the payment under Goods & Services as that will provide PayPal's security features for both of you.

The only downside to that is twilitesparklemotion might have his funds held up until tracking confirms delivery due to his account being new. Granted, this is under the assumption that he hasn't sold anything before using PayPal.

twilitesparklemotion, is this ok. Its up to you man. Either way I will get you your money.

Istaerion

May be a dumb question, but is there any region issues with the Wii U? Not sure where twilitesparklemotion is from. Im in the U.S.

The Wii U is region locked, so you'll only be able to utilize software from the same region as the device.

Also, you should direct most transaction questions via PM to the seller or buyer you're dealing with as it does tend to clog up the thread here.

Arthos

Have:

Hm07YUH.jpg

Animal Crossing 3DS Game (Game + Box; CN code used). - Trade pending
Tales of the Abyss PS2 (complete)
Mario Kart 7 (Used the CN code already)
Avalon Code (No box)
Ni No Kuni Steelbook
Paper Mario 3DS Game

Want:

Mind/Zero
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Dragon's Crown Vita
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii U - Pending
Uhh... I forgot what else.

Can also trade on CAG if need be: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/288570-luxuria/

Hey yo!

Selling -
Windows 7 and 8 Pro MSDN keys - $40
Windows 8 Pro can be upgraded to 8.1 Pro for free.
Windows 8.1 Pro - $50

Postive Buyer Feedback -
CaLe
Nitroid

They bought my keys and the keys worked well.

Istaerion

We've got it squared away. Thanks for the help and sorry for clogging the thread!

No worries, it's possible your question might've helped some others as well wondering the same thing! Heck, I learned it's actually possible to receive checks from PayPal. =P

Anyhow, you'll probably want to update your post if you managed to complete your transaction as I'm sure you'll be swamped with PMs from people just musing over the thread and catching your insane deal otherwise.

xaosslug

SELLING:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)

specs:

2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
512gb PCIe-based Flash Storage
16GB RAM

accessories:

STM Grip Hardshell Minimalist Case (black)
Kuzy black keyboard cover (black)

miscellaneous infoes:

it's like new/barely used, comes with all packaging, and is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple's Limited Warranty until January 10, 2015.

i planned on going Mac when my ultrabook BSOD'd, but I managed to resurrect it (and upgrade the ram! :D) So, I think I'm gonna stick with PC for a bit...

asking:

$2100

i was NeoGAF Gold, right now I'm 26 each buying and selling with power status on both. So, buy with confidence! :D

Persona 4 Golden(Vita) - $16 shipped

Blizzcon 2013 Virtual Loot Card(Code only) - $60
World of Warcraft Pet Murkalot
Diablo III Banner - Mark of Death
StarCraft II Portrait & Decal - Tearin Stitches & Stitches' Hook
Hearthstone Card - Elite Tauren Chieftain
Sent you a PM.

Addnan

WTS

Playstation 4 500GB, Killzone Shadowfall, Camera, 2x Dualshock 4 - £350. Pick up locally (I live not too far from Canary Wharf) or meet somewhere in London. Would prefer this because guessing something this big would cost a fair bit to send through the post. For another £30 I will throw in Sony Pulse headset.

Probably used it 20 hours since buying it at launch. Will come with the original box

Gone

alDCrQ9l.jpg

Superimposer

This is getting weirder all the time
WTS

Playstation 4 500GB, Killzone Shadowfall, Camera, 2x Dualshock 4 - £350. Pick up locally (I live not too far from Canary Wharf) or meet somewhere in London. Would prefer this because guessing something this big would cost a fair bit to send through the post. For another £30 I will throw in Sony Pulse headset.

Probably used it 20 hours since buying it at launch. Will come with the original box

alDCrQ9l.jpg

Would you consider selling the Pulse separately?

Slixshot

Banned
WTS:

Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!! Collectors Edition
Factory Sealed for the 3DS
$60 Shipped

The Last Story Collectors Edition (North American)
Factory Sealed for the Nintendo Wii
*Does not include soundtrack*
$60 Shipped

Halo 4 Original Soundtrack - Special Limited Edition
Includes: "Original OST - Bonus Disk of Exclusive Remixes - 180 Gram 12" Picture Disc - Making of Halo 4 Music Bonus DVD - Special Book Featuring Behind-The-Scenes Photos & Neil Davidge Production Notes"
Factory Sealed
$40 Shipped

Reposting dese babes

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS:

x4 GTX 770 4gb video cards. $285 shipped (each)
I'm GAF GOLD and I normally ship priority. (2-3 days) or if you're hyped I can do overnight Lol.

Please message me if interested. I take Google wallet/Amazon payments and Paypal. If you do PayPal, please keep in mind that buyer pays fees or send as gift. My rep speaks for its self. GOOD DAY!!

liezryou

Selling the following steam games (gifts) for paypal:

"Hot" Games Right Now

Shovel Knight - 11$

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - 18$

Divinity: Original Sin - 19$

Dead Rising 3 - 22$

Sacred 3 - 24$

Risen 3 - 24$

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - 27$

Alien Isolation - 28$
Leftovers From Summer Sale
Assassin’s Creed® III - 6$

Mercenary Kings
- 7$

Mass Effect Collection (Includes Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition) - 8$

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Collection (Includes all the DLC) - 8$

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
- 9$

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition (Includes The High Power DLC Pack, The Homeland DLC Pack, Bonus suits, weapons, and gear) - 9$

Broken Age - 10$

Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition - 10$

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition - 10$

For fastest service, Add me directly on steam http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/xxgozitaxx/ OR PM me telling me which game you want.

If the game is listed here, I still have it!

I can buy any game (barring region-locked games) on demand, just ask me for the price!

Positive feedback for:
Istaerion
nexen
megamerican
SRTtoZ

paolo11

WTB

PS2 AV code (the one you plug it on the TV yellow, red , white).

Long shot but...

Sam Gideon Vanquish Play Arts Kai.

Soundwave Masterpiece Transformers in excellent/very good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom