• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some Xbox stuff cleaning out my house. Would love to find it a good home.

WTS:

1600 Microsoft Point Card ($15 each or best offer)
1 Year Xbox Live Gold Membership ($40 OBO)

Codes delivered by PM, also open to PSN/PS+/Steam trades.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
WTB - Mass Effect 3 PC code preferably the one with the DLC.

Looking to get this for cheap. I bought a physical copy last year, but lost it when I moved. I guess I should've opened it and registered the code even though I wasnt going to play it yet :/

Looking to sell a couple games:

Digimon World Greatest Hits(PS1) - Good condition. Includes case and manual. Some sticker residue on back of case. $30

Digital amazon giftcards are wanted. Photos can be provided upon request. US only, please.

Prices include shipping

Mark5130

WTB

CIB Super Nintendo, 3DO or Genesis Games. If you have any you want to part with, as long as they aren't sports titles, let me know!

WTS

Would like PayPal gift. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox Live 3 month card - $15
Xbox 360 Skyrim Full Game Download (no expansions) - $10
Xbox 360 Halo Reach Full Game Download - $5
Xbox Live 12 month card - $40 SOLD!
Xbox Live $20 cards x 2 - $15 eachSOLD!
PS+ 12 month card - $40SOLD!

Factory sealed Pandora's Tower for Wii. $35 shipped. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

IMG_1207_zps4cba98c1.jpg

I also have some Final Fantasy X-2 wall scrolls that I no longer have room for. I would love to see these go to a good home where they will be displayed and enjoyed. I'm asking $50, or will entertain any reasonable offers, for the lot, which includes shipping. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

_57_zps38713ec8.jpg

I'm not sure if there would be any interest for these, but I've got three loose McFarlane Matrix figures with display stands. A few of the accessories are missing. Looking for $30 shipped on the lot. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

IMG_1205_zps75b0be9b.jpg

coopolon

Positive seller feedback for maxcriden. Sold me a couple of games at an excellent price and was very communicative.

Positive seller feedback for Taoofberg. Sold me a 3ds game at an excellent price, was very easy to work with, and shipped incredibly quickly (and safely, that game would have survived an atomic blast.)

Setzer

Persona 4 Golden(Vita) - $16 shipped Sold to rocketskates

Blizzcon 2013 Virtual Loot Card(Code only) - $60
World of Warcraft Pet Murkalot
Diablo III Banner - Mark of Death
StarCraft II Portrait & Decal - Tearin Stitches & Stitches' Hook
Hearthstone Card - Elite Tauren Chieftain

WTS: US Club Nintendo Mario Kart 8 Bonus Game code. Just the bonus game code, not the entire Club Nintendo code.

$30 Paypal or PSN credit (or best offer) or (if anyone is willing) trade for Danganronpa.

Selling an original model 3g vita with persona 4 golden and 16gb card for $180 shipped.

I accept Paypal gift. Don't have any feedback on here but do have an ebay account with 20 positive reviews and 100% feedback rating. Can be PM'd if need be.

All items are in excellent condition. I bought the vita used from gamestop and the memory card brand new as well as persona 4 being new as well when i bought it.

xdabyl7.jpg

E1VXQAV.jpg

Eh. if you want that code to be sold, you might want to consider lowering the price. Some sell it here in this thread from $15.00 to $20.00

eh, it's a free market. i can post it at what i want. if someone is cool with the price, they buy it. if someone wants to send me a counter offer and i like it, i sell it. if no one wants to buy it, i dont sell it. i know you and c1rcae are just being trying to be helpful but as rule 3 states it is a free market, so should be free to list something and let the market decide.

Friggz

eh, it's a free market. i can post it at what i want. if someone is cool with the price, they buy it. if someone wants to send me a counter offer and i like it, i sell it. if no one wants to buy it, i dont sell it. i know you and c1rcae are just being trying to be helpful but as rule 3 states it is a free market, so should be free to list something and let the market decide.

i think he understands that...hes just helping you out. it wont sell at that price.

Seik

Banned

Geez, he's just helping you out. Sure it's a free market, but you probably won't get anyone to PM you for this deal.

Everyone that sold these codes here were for approx. $20-$25. Sometimes even lower.

Geneijin

They were providing you insight on its current market value, so you wouldn't have to wait on selling it.

paolo11

Ah, the key phrase is "if you want that code to be sold".

And the market in this forum won't likely to buy the code for $30.

But nevertheless, it is your code. It will be tough sell, brother, but there is always a possiblity for some person to buy it. :)

Amir0x

Banned
2014-05-21-170435hikgl.jpg

2014-05-21-170538ofj0b.jpg

(sorry for the shit photos, took them with my vita since my camera is borked)

These two Play Arts figures are Garrus Vakarian and the Halo Spartan Mark V, which I got at NYCC 2010 I think. See it says NYCC Exclusive, 159 / 400. I don't think it was actually exclusive since I saw them selling later on, but hey, it's got the label! I've never opened them even once so they're basically brand new condition.

I'm looking to sell each individually for $40, or together for $75. Shipping included in this price if you're within the continental US.

Also selling for you anime fans ->

This Hare+Guu boxset; perfect condition, barely used ->

61qqc4uVTlL.jpg

I'll post my actual box photo later when I get my vita back, but if you're interested - since to my knowledge this boxset isn't available anymore - I'm willing to sell. Price is negotiable, but fair offers only considered.

maxcriden

Positive seller feedback for maxcriden. Sold me a couple of games at an excellent price and was very communicative.

Positive buyer feedback for the delightful coopolon, who was great to work with!

Also, positive seller feedback for SkyMasterson, who was also terrific to work with!

Cardon

WTS
REVISED PRICES AND NEW ITEMS

God of War Kratos SideShow Collectibles Statue Limited Edition - 18" GoW Kratos Statue that includes the Blades of Hades. The right shoulder blade armor is chipped, but other than that the statue is in perfect condition and includes the original box. This is the LE of which only 550 were made and sold. - $400
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Shagohod Figure (1/144th scale PVC figurine, released only in Japan) - $50
Lost Planet - Vital Suit 4" Figurine - $15
Red Dead Redemption T-Shirt (Size L, never removed from bag) - $12
PS2 Slim Satin Silver (includes controller, original box, external power chord. video chords, used primarily as display item so it was never used as a primary gaming console) - $75
PS3 Memory Card Adapter - NTSC, includes original box, in excellent condition. Compatible only with original 60GB/20GB NTSC PS3. - $25
Rogue Galaxy Flag - never displayed, in MINT condition - $25
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Japanese 1st Edition - Regular Japanese edition of MGS3, in excellent condition. - $25
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children DVD Signed by Nobou Uematsu - Signed by Nobou, this is not the Complete Edition of AC,but it's still a cool collector's item - $50

Full images of all items can be seen at links. Prices include shipping to NA territories. I'll be shipping from Chicago so things should arrive quickly via USPS. Willing to ship overseas, but a slight bump of $5-10 may be added to account for added costs depending on quantity of items bought.

I have 3 positive feedback on GAF thus far and positive feedback on eBay, so I'm a legit seller.

Open to PayPal or Amazon payment. Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions.

Should I give feedback after every sale with the same person or should I leave it for a period of time? I'll give some more positive feedback for DunderHassan anyway, just in case.

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence. PayPal gifts ONLY.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - $3 (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

uL3VLXb.jpg

Metro 2033 - $2

Repost.

WTS or trade.

The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - download code (US).

$20 or equivalent eshop prepaid card.

PM me if interested. Thank you.

Edit: Lowered price from $30.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom