• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glip_Glop

Im looking to sell my Alienware M17X R4. Here are the specs:

Alienware M17X R4 with Soft Touch - Direct
3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3740QM (6MB Cache, up to 3.7GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0)
12GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
17.3-inch WideFHD1920 x 1080 60Hz WLED
2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M
500GB 7200RPM SATA 3Gb/s
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1, English, w/Media
Nebula Red with Soft Touch Finish
Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3Di with THX TruStudio Pro Software
Intel 2230 Wireless-N

It is out of warranty by 3 months. I have taken better care of this laptop more than my own body. I can provide my Amazon and Ebay account references so show 100% positive feedback from online sales. I only have had one transaction here on GAF, but it was also positive.

I honestly don't know how much to sell this thing for. I know what I paid for it, and I know I won't get anywhere close to that. Lets say $1149? I can provide plenty more pictures upon request. Also Skype if you want me to model off the laptop for you, lol. Sorry about the bad quality pictures, iPhones don't do well in this type of lighting.
Drqxmuo.jpg

PIamL8W.jpg

qazqaNii

I am looking for Diablo 2 normal and Lord Of Destruction CD-Keys. I am not offering much as you still get to keep the game, you can also find your CD-Keys on your battle.net account, no harm will happen to your battle.net account because diablo 2 is not tied with battle.net.

PM me your offers if you're willing to share your cd-key for $.

Setzer

Persona 4 Golden(Vita) - $16 shipped Sold to rocketskates

Blizzcon 2013 Virtual Loot Card(Code only) - $60
World of Warcraft Pet Murkalot
Diablo III Banner - Mark of Death
StarCraft II Portrait & Decal - Tearin Stitches & Stitches' Hook
Hearthstone Card - Elite Tauren Chieftain

Virtual Blizzcon card still available.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Positive buyer feedback for BeforeU. He bought a Forza 5 code from me. Great communication and very fast with payment.

wohooo, my first ever buying like this. Great job man. Received the code first, and transferred the money right after. Cool stuff. Looking forward to do business again :p

Positive Seller feedback for Bsigg12
-Sold me a Xboner code

Positive Trader feedback for Padinn
-Swapped my Xboner code for his Xboner code.

Also I'm looking to buy some of thoe $5 MS codes at 33.33% of face value
-Free Market!

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Games:

S7RRvfj.jpg

• $50 XBL codes (10 Increments of $5) - $39
  • Alan Wake Franchise Humble Bundle (Includes: Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, and Alan Wake Collector's Edition Extras.) - $20
  • Final Fantasy XIII w/Limited Edition Hardback Strategy Guide - $28
  • Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Stuff (No Game) [Artbook, Murder of Crows Keychain, Handyman figure, Devil's Kiss lithograph] - $20
  • Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition (No Game, Figures or DLC. Everything else is included and virtually untouched) - $100
  • Jak and Daxter Collection (Vita) - $17
  • Darksiders II (PS3) - $10
  • Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - $7
  • DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3) - $13
  • Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $10

WTB:

Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu Ray (~$30)

I will gladely take Amazon Credit/PSN Credit/eShop Credit for the XBL codes.

Strictly

Positive Seller feedback for Bsigg12. Bought Forza 5 from him for a really good price. There was really great communication and delivery! So thanks.

Amagon

Hey there everybody! I'm clearing out some stuff that have been cluttering in my closet forever now and in the process of selling it off here before I toss it onto ebay. I'm shipping within the United States only at this time, (sorry rest of the world). All these games and whatever items I put up for sale is adult-owned (by me of course). Any questions or offers, just PM me and thanks!

*All prices are shipped*

Brand New
Xbox 360 Games:

Record of Agarest War (The Really Naughty Limited Edition) - $105
Deathsmiles (Limited Edition) - $20
Syndicate - $8
Burger King games (Big Bumpin', PocketBike Racer & Sneak King) - $13
Duke Nukem Forever - $4
Deadly Premonition - $40

Like New
PS3 Games

Grand Theft Auto 5 Special Edition (No in-game items) - $35

Xbox 360 Games:

Splinter Cell Conviction - SOLD!
Kane & Lynch 2 Dog Days - $6
Battlefield 3: Limited Edition (No online pass or DLC) - $6
Dragon Age Origins: Collector's Edition (No in-game items) - $30
Mass Effect (Platinum Hits Edition) - $15
Mass Effect 2 - $6
Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition (No in-game items or online pass) - $25
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $6
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (It was bought used from Gamestop with the stickers on the case but its in great condition) - $10
Saint's Row 2: Collector's Edition (No game included, just the case and contents) - $10
Dark Souls (No game disc included, just case and manual) - $3
Prototype - $5

PS4 Games

Infamous: Second Son Limited Edition (No dlc) - $35

Blu-ray

Akira: The Collector's Edition (UK, Region B Locked, Steelbook, Sealed) - $60

Misc

Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbook case (sealed) - $6
The Hunger Games Trilogy (Same set, like new) - $25

Geneijin

Reposting

*Disclaimer: Prices include shipping for physical items unless noted otherwise.

For Sale:
$10 PSN code - $9 each.
PlayStation Network card

$15 Xbox Live Currency - $12.75
BestBuy's Deal of the Day. Let me know if you want any as I'll be going to BB tomorrow.

Dark Souls II Collector's Edition (PS3) - $50 [Pictures]
Sealed Dark Souls II: Black Armored Ed., statue, cloth, and artbook.

Demon Gaze (Vita) - $32.
New.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS - $32 [Pictures]
Used. Cover art is in acceptable condition, and manual is damaged on the front cover at the bottom right.

PlayStation Plus 12-month Membership - $40
PlayStation Plus card

Payment
PayPal gift preferred. If not, buyer will cover the transaction fee unless agreed upon otherwise.

Mark5130

WTB

CIB Super Nintendo, 3DO or Genesis Games. If you have any you want to part with, as long as they aren't sports titles, let me know!

WTS

Would like PayPal gift. PM me if you're interested!

3DS Zelda A Link Between Worlds Digital Code - $25
Xbox One Titanfall Digital Code - $30
Xbox Live 3 month card - $15
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (no expansions) - $10
PSN $20 Card - $15 SOLD!
Xbox Live 12 month card - $40 SOLD!
Xbox Live $20 cards x 2 - $15 each SOLD!
PS+ 12 month card - $40 SOLD!

Factory sealed Pandora's Tower for Wii. $35 shipped. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

IMG_1207_zps4cba98c1.jpg

I also have some Final Fantasy X-2 wall scrolls that I no longer have room for. I would love to see these go to a good home where they will be displayed and enjoyed. I'm asking $50, or will entertain any reasonable offers, for the lot, which includes shipping. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

_57_zps38713ec8.jpg

I'm not sure if there would be any interest for these, but I've got three loose McFarlane Matrix figures with display stands. A few of the accessories are missing. Looking for $30 shipped on the lot. Lower 48 U.S. only, please.

IMG_1205_zps75b0be9b.jpg

NYCrooner

I'm sure this has been asked and answer on this thread ad nauseam but can anyone quickly answer...

Selling my 2DS with a bunch of installed games. Can I erase my account on the 2DS without erasing the games? Thus allowing the next owner to play the games I downloaded to the 3DS with handing over my account.

Jonboy

I'm sure this has been asked and answer on this thread ad nauseam but can anyone quickly answer...

Selling my 2DS with a bunch of installed games. Can I erase my account on the 2DS without erasing the games? Thus allowing the next owner to play the games I downloaded to the 3DS with handing over my account.

Nope. Since Nintendo switched to the Nintendo Network IDs (NNID) the games are now tied to your account. I learned this the hard way by doing the exact same thing you're trying to do. Luckily my eBay buyer understood and accepted a discount when I couldn't include the games.

Only way to keep the games on the system is to essentially "sell" your NNID to them.

ShyGuy

Repost!

WTS

US$39/AU$42 - 12-Month US PS+ Membership code (purchased from Amazon)

US$20/AU$22 - MK8 EU Club Nintendo code (for the free game) - this is the code only, not the game

WTB

PS3 Retail Back to the Future game PLEASE PM ME!

----

I have +3 feedback atm and haven't bought or sold in a while here on GAF.

I actually have 2x 1-year codes, but am selling one for now.

Any questions please PM me

Selling an original model 3g vita with persona 4 golden and 16gb card for $180 shipped.

I accept Paypal gift. Don't have any feedback on here but do have an ebay account with 20 positive reviews and 100% feedback rating. Can be PM'd if need be.

All items are in excellent condition. I bought the vita used from gamestop and the memory card brand new as well as persona 4 being new as well when i bought it.

xdabyl7.jpg

E1VXQAV.jpg

$170 :)

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
So I realized that I keep too much stuff at home that I just do not play and thought it'd be a smart thing to do to just get rid of a lot of this stuff! Also need some money because of my newborn baby girl!

Prices do not include shipping. Buyer to pay for shipping/shipping material. I am in Canada and will ship worldwide. Once you have a good idea what you'd like to get and are serious about it, you let me know, I'll get a quote and come back to you with a price. Everything will be shipped by Canada Post as it is the closest home (UPS is the other closest at a little over half an hour, so I'm not driving there).

Everything is/was adult owned and, unless otherwise noted, in excellent shape and well taken care of. Everything is in US$. I take paypal, and paypal gift is always welcome! If you think my prices are not fair then please feel free to let me know. I might be able to discount if you buy several games at once.

- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D OST: 13$
- Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask OST: 13$
Take both for 25$

- Macbook Pro Data Doubler: 5$
This replaces your DVD drive in a Macbook Pro (Non Retina) so you can have 2 Hard Drives (2.5 inches). I used it in my 13 inches Macbook Pro but I have now sold it and have no more use for it.

- Nintendo 3DS XL Pickachu Edition Box: 10$
My 3DS XL broke and Nintendo apparently couldn't fix it so they had to replace it with a red one, so I still have the box. It is complete with all inserts and AR cards. Might be useful for someone who has the console without the box. Rare console, so asking 10$ for the box.

- Nintendo DS Lite Final Fantasy 3 Edition #1412 (japanese version, comes with game): 130$ (might be pending out)
No need to explain this one I guess! System was used but always carried in a sleeve so only very, very light scratches on it. Always used screen protectors so screens are in perfect condition (screen protectors have just been removed as they were really used and wanted to show screens were still perfect in the picture). Comes complete in box with all paper material, second white stylus and the game. Only little downside is the strap that is on the system has yellowed a bit because the system is getting old. As for the price, considering everything is complete and in excellent condition, looking at ebay auctions that are complete, I think it's fair. Also, not pictured, but charger included.

- Pink Nintendo DS Lite: 20$
Same condition as FF3 DS Lite I'd say, except it's pink. Again, strap has yellowed. No box, comes with charger and case.

- Pokemon Diamond: 10$
- Pokemon Pearl: 10$
- Pokemon Diamond (japanese): 10$
- Harvest Moon DS Island of Happiness: 8$
- Chocobo Tales: 8$
- Pokemon Platinum: 20$
- Guitar Hero: On Tour :5$
- Pokemon Soul Silver (No Pokewalker): 30$
- Mario Hoops 3 on 3 (japanese): 5$
- Kirby Squeak Squad: 12$
- Zelda Phantom Hourglass: 12$
- Yoshi's Island DS: 12$
- Final Fantasy 12 Revenant Wings (japanese): 5$
- Nintendo DS Browser (japanese): 5$
- New Super Mario Bros: 8$
- Pokemon Black: 15$
- Pokemon White: 15$
- Super Street Fighter IV 3D: 10$
- Ridge Racer 3D: 8$
- Elite Beat Agents: 5$
- Mega Man ZX: 10$
- Pilotwings Resort: 8$
- Pokemon Ranger: 10$
- Hotel Dusk: 6$
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: 8$
- Pokemon Emerald (box a little beat up): 30$
- Pokemon Fire Red: 25$
(Take all games for 270$, 40$ savings)

- Blackmagic Intensity Pro: 100$
I don't really use this capture card anymore and I am thinking of getting an external USB one instead. Card is still inexcellent condition and works well. Comes complete in box with break out cable to plug in analog stuff in it.

- Apple Airport Express: 25$

MxeVPVu.jpg

0B7DGsh.jpg

zHczRAC.jpg

QqQeTcy.jpg

1zibGe7.jpg

hdSfzni.jpg

G3EkHE8.jpg

KWM1Ya8.jpg

IvdvOS0.jpg

3qbxClo.jpg

OhX675d.jpg