• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS: Any club Nintendo gold reward of your choosing for $5.

I have no feedback as a seller here but I do have 1 positive feedback as a buyer. PM if interested! Amazon or PayPal credit is preferred.

Miletius

CuthbertAllgoodz said:
Enjoy! I know we did not find each other on that thread, but I would appreciate a positive feedback in the buy/sell thread! =)

Positive feedback from CuthbertAllgoodz as a seller. This is regarding selling off his Platinum Reward to me. Transaction went smoothly.

teeg

WTS:
Donkey Kong Country 3D Download Code for 3DS - $18

I already had the titles I was interested in for the Platinum reward and picked up an extra Paper Mario code by mistake the other day.
PayPal Gift preferred.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale

BsXDnr5CEAIUEDb.jpg:small
BsXDobECAAABt6C.jpg:small

Softmodded Nintendo Wii - $80 shipped w/ necessary cables + 1 Wii Remote

00505_hZvNnHbrhUU_600x450.jpg

Complete in box (CN codes ARE USED)
$25 SHIPPED / Each[/QUOTE]

Club Nintendo Download Codes: Kid Icarus 3D Classic $3
g0MbC00fuqrSFwMlsrIJJ-CUlsosvu56.jpg

Paper Mario $7
YwQhvQ7X4aeiGZQH8f_Z8PBy6g4CebSv.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Looking to trade barnes and noble GC for amazon or paypal! Again I take a pretty good loss on my end so I'd be willing to go something like 100$ B&N for as low as 70ish. PM if interested!

Kriken

WTS:
Donkey Kong Country 3D Download Code for 3DS - $18
Paper Mario Download Code for Wii. - $5

I already had the titles I was interested in for the Platinum reward and picked up an extra Paper Mario code by mistake the other day.
PayPal Gift preferred.

PM'd

I have another question about the Wii U MK8 code. I know its one per account, unless you do the family account thing. But lets say they register the game to there account and get the download code. Then they sell that code to me. Would that work even though I have already used one code on my account?

Arthos

I have another question about the Wii U MK8 code. I know its one per account, unless you do the family account thing. But lets say they register the game to there account and get the download code. Then they sell that code to me. Would that work even though I have already used one code on my account?

Yep, you'd be fine.

wiibomb

I would like to leave positive seller feedback for ladyluthien that sold me a Game & Wario code and was real pleasure to work with..

I would like to leave positive seller feedback for ladyluthien that sold me a Game & Wario code and was real pleasure to work with..

Leaving a positive buyer feedback to wiibomb
Thanks so much for being so quick to responding back and super quick with redemption codes. Glad that the reward went to someone that wanted it :)

WTT:
Probably a long shot, but if anyone is interested in trading a physical copy of DKCR3D or Game and Wario for a Club Nintendo Platinum Rewards code of the same game I would be willing to pay shipping and a couple extra bucks. Games would need to be complete however.

WTB:
I'm also looking for a few hard to find Wii games. If you have any of the following games complete and are willing to part with them at a decent price please message me and hopefully we can work out a deal.

Wii
Calling
Ju On The Grudge
Castle of Shikigami
Phantom Brave (I want the slipcover edition with digital art disc)

Also interested in buying an Earthbound ($6) or NES Remix ($8) code for Wii U.

Rich!

For sale:

Super Everdrive with DSP chip installed. Depending on your preference, it can be either in a US cart casing or PAL/JP casing.

£80

WTS

All games were purchased new by me and are 100% authentic. Don't sweat the eBay phonies. Everything is tested, working and in good condition. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions.

Gameboy Advance

games w/manual

Golden Sun - $20
Advance Wars - $25 SOLD
Metroid Fusion - $25
Metroid Zero Mission - $35
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow - $30
Sonic Advance 2 - $15
Pokemon Fire Red - $35
Pokemon Emerald - $35 (internal battery is dry)

cart only

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - $15
Fire Emblem - $35
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga - $20

manuals

Megaman Battle Network - $5
Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls - $5
Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past - $5

Gameboy Color

Purple Gameboy Color w/ AC adapter - $25 SOLD

games w/manual

Pokemon Blue - $35
Pokemon Gold & Silver combo - $50 (internal batteries are dead, won't save)
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe - $15
Tetris DX - $15
Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX - $25
Metal Gear Solid - $40
Game & Watch 2 - $10

cart only

Donkey Kong '94 - $15
Warioland 2 - $15

Game Gear Lot - $50 SOLD

---

All prices shipped, lower 48 states, Paypal, etc.
If you're interested in adding shipping insurance to your total, consult this chart and let me know.

jmizzal

WTS: Club Nintendo Platinum rewards code for Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D 3DS or Game & Wario WiiU codes for $15
Paypal. PM me I have all positive feedback here

WTS: Long shot perhaps, but anyone interested in buying a limited edition Playstation 2. Astral Blue NTSC version. 1 of 666. No box but comes in excellent condition, controller is new actually. I don't think I've used it more than 5 hours to be honest, but it has been out next to my PS3 a few years. Please let me know if you are interested.

Cody_D165

Banned
WTS: Club Nintendo Platinum Reward code for either Game & Wario (Wii U) or Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS)

Looking for either $20 Paypal or $20 Nintendo eShop credit.

I'm looking to buy Wii games cheap. PM me any offers.

I'm also looking for Fire Emblem and Xenoblade for the Wii specifically but I'd rather not pay the high prices. I can find Xenoblade used for 40 right now but I'll pass.

I've also got a 5 dollar target gift card I'm willing to trade. make any kind of offer you want on that.

Hey guys, trying to sell stuff for a Wii U. If anyone is selling a cheap Wii U ($200 or less), let me know.

I'll offer free shipping on the games to Canada. Everything else should be around/less than $10, if it's in Canada.

1) Blue 3DS (great condition) w/ A Link Between Worlds + Super Mario 3D Land + Oracle of Ages + Wario Land II + Pushmo:
$150 if you want games/account.

All of those are digital games tied to my NNID, so you will get that too. If you delete the account, you lose the games. Alternatively, I can try to sell the 3DS without the games, but I'd like to sell the games with it. I can send pictures/video if you like to show you how it looks.

2) PS Move + PS Move Camera + PS Move Racing Wheel (unused, boxed): $40

Rarely used, I'd say less than 20 minutes max. Like new condition.

3) Dualshock 3: $20

Rarely used, less than 30 minutes max, like new condition

4) PS3 Games: Shipping is free if you are in Canada. I can negotiate prices depending on the game too. Multiple purchases can result in discounts. (Prices based around average suggested price on ebay). Let me know if you want to mix and match.

hVmtxGu.jpg

ifRwXD7.jpg

3D Dot Game Heroes
Valkyria Chronicles
Black Ops

LBP1: $10
LBP2: $15
LBP Combo: $20

Bad Company 2: $10
Dark Souls: $15
Twisted Metal: $14
Last of Us: $28

Fallout 3: $10
Fallout New Vegas: $10
Fallout 3 + New Vegas: $16

XCOM Enemy Unknown: $10
Resistance 3: $10 (multiplayer servers shut down)
ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD: $15

Smackdown vs Raw 09: $5
Smackdown vs Raw 10: $6
SvR 09 + SvR 10: $10

Dragon Age Origins: $10
Black Ops II: $20
Killzone 3: $9
Street Fighter IV: $9

Modern Warfare 2: $10
Modern Warfare 3: $12
Modern Warfare 2+3: $20

Jak and Daxter Collection: $15

Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time: $12
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction: $10
Ratchet and Clank combo: $20

Motorstorm Pacific Rift: $10
Dead Space: $10
GTA IV: $10

The one next to Demon's Souls is Last of Us with the alt cover.

Kingdom Hearts is not available*

5) iPod touch 2nd generation (8GB): $60

Great condition, no scratches or dents or anything like that. Screen protector installed from day one.

wiibomb

leaving positive seller feedback for Ponn01

sold me a club nintendo platinum code for my friend, and was very quick in the transaction...

liezryou

Selling the following steam games (gifts) for paypal:

"Hot" Games Right Now

Divinity: Original Sin - 19$

Dead Rising 3 - 22$

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - 26$

Alien Isolation - 28$

Firefall - 20$ Digital Deluxe Edition - 63$

The Forest - 11.5$

Sacred 3 - 24$

Risen 3 - 24$

WARMACHINE: Tactics - Digital Deluxe Edition - 34$
Leftovers From Previous Sales
Red Solstice - 6$

Assassin’s Creed® III - 6$

Octodad - 6$

Mercenary Kings
- 6$

Mass Effect Collection (Includes Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition) - 8$

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - 9$

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition (Includes The High Power DLC Pack, The Homeland DLC Pack, Bonus suits, weapons, and gear) - 9$

Broken Age - 10$

Banished - 10$

For fastest service, Add me directly on steam http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/xxgozitaxx/ OR PM me telling me which game you want.

If the game is listed here, I still have it!

I can buy any game (barring region-locked games) on demand, just ask me for the price!

Positive Buyer Feedback for KYGB

rizzo0

Xbox One
Wolfenstein the new order-$40 shipped also WTT for Watch Dogs Xbox One

PC
Wolfenstein the new order -$30 for key only or $35 for disc shipped

Disc is sealed and hasn't been opened

Boogiepop

Okay, posting again and upping slightly to my absolute limit: I'll offer $12 for a DKCR3D code. I just don't feel right going any higher for a digital copy. Anyone want to make a deal?

Edit: Bought from wheapon.

Super positive feedback for Setzer, I had questions and he responded to me promptly, had no problems whatsoever. Would definitely buy from again and recommend to others! He's a cool dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom