• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriken

Repost with an addition

WTS
$50 XBL credit for $40 Paypal, eShop or Amazon credit
Platinum CN code for $20 Paypal, eShop or Amazon credit

For Sell or Trade: DKR3D Club Nintendo code.

Just make me an offer.

But if your willing to trade New Super Mario bros U plus Luigi DLC, I'm there with bells on.lol But I'm interested in old Wii games too.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
And here I am a sucker who just downloaded DKCR3D for myself because I wanted digital over of my cart version.

Ah well, still nice to get it.
Even though all DD versions should be free for the cart owners.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
WTB: NES Remix code

Anyone feeling generous and willing to part ways with one for $10? I can do PayPal, Amazon GC — whatever your preference. :)

acevans2

WTB

Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)
Infamous: Second Son (PS4)
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
Playstation 4 Camera

PM me if you're looking to get sell off any of these!

fader

SELLING:

Asus PA248Q USED - $200

Untitled-1_zpsc79ba796.png

Comes With Original Box

Geneijin

Reposting

*Disclaimer: Items are shipping from the Continental U.S. Prices include shipping for physical items unless noted otherwise.

For Sale:
$10 PSN code - $9 each.
PlayStation Network card

$20 PSN code - $18 each
PlayStation Network card

1-Year PlayStation Plus membership - $40
PlayStation Plus card

Dark Souls II Collector's Edition (PS3) - Offer [Pictures]
Just selling the extras - statue, cloth, and artbook.

Demon Gaze (Vita) - $32.
New.

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS) - $15
Digital code. Club Nintendo Platinum reward

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) - $37
GameStop is currently running a Buy 2, Get 1 Free sales promotion for Wii games. I'm considering buying 3 copies at my local store to lower the cost. Anyone interested?

Payment
PayPal gift preferred. If not, buyer will cover the transaction fee unless agreed upon otherwise.

Mdesilva

positive seller feedback for Spy

quick transaction (barring club nintendo difficulties), great deal, friendly, and overall easy deal!

marrec

Banned
REPOST:

WTS: All Prices Shipped

World in Conflict Collectors Edition - $30
Comes with some making of DVDs, a History Channel Special on the Berlin Wall, and a couple of pieces of the Berlin Wall.
0PZkwMq.jpg

The World Ends With You (Cart Only) - $18

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (Cart Only) - $7

Etrian Odyssey II - $17

999 (First Edition NA Box) - $23

MLB The Show 13 (Vita) - $10

I'm also selling a few things that aren't Video Games!
NON-GAMING:

Oldboy Tartan Asia Extreme Edition (3-Disc Set w/ Manga and Film Negative) - $30

Magic: the Gathering Cards!
I'm selling a large lot of my older Magic: the Gathering Cards. I won't bore you guys with the minutiae but here are some the fatties if anyone is looking. Pictures are available on request.

Ancient Tomb x3 NM - $17 a piece
Ancient Tomb x2 SP - $15 a piece
Sensei's Divining Top x2 NM - $20 a piece

Chucker

Repost

WTS - Assassin's Creed White Vita (Minus AC:L)
I have a White OLED Vita, with a 16gb and 4gb memory card. Comes with everything pictured, will have to wipe the system so no games will be included.

5bG8yG8l.jpg

TTHu2VSl.jpg

PMVbObZl.jpg

There is a TINY scuff on a corner, had a tough time getting a shot of it. Has a Hori screen protector that's been on it since day one.

Haven't had a transaction on GAF yet, but here is my ebay profile.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/chux81

Looking for $200 shipped in the US.
Accepting offers too, pm me!

Super Positive Feedback for SomewhatGroovy

Traded me an Earthbound code for some XBL codes.

Now I have absolutely no reason not to play it ^_^

^^^ That's not my name xD

robotrock

Banned
I can also offer a Club Nintendo code for either Game and Watch or Donkey Kong. $20 paypal. let me know if you want it for like cheaper or something though.

asdad123

Positive Seller Feedback for BeEatNU

Sold me a GTX770 4gb for a great price and it was brand new in shrink wrap and shipped it very quickly even though I said I was not in a rush for the part.

rjc571

Banned
I'm looking to sell my Club Nintendo platinum reward (Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D or Game & Wario). I have no PayPal account, but I would accept a $20 Amazon gift card in return. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks and Happy Gaming!

marrec

Banned
Just a proposition since I'm not entirely sure about doing it, but would you be willing to take a $20 PSN code for TWEWY?
It's a great offer but I'm currently selling this stuff to save for a vacation. I'll keep you in mind though if it hasn't sold by mid August.

ShyGuy

Positive seller feedback for ShyGuy. Sold me a 12 month PS+ code, and not only sent me the code but went out of his way to send a screen grab. Really cool dude.

Positive BUYER Feedback for Chep

Very quick payment, and very easy to deal with. Will gladly deal with again :)

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Positive feedback for Liezryou! Sold me 3 copies of Divinity: Original Sin so me and my friends could tear shit up co-op style!

Want to Trade:

$5 XBLA code
30-Day Music Unlimited Trial (for PS3, PS4, and Vita I think, didn't specify)

Want NES Remix or Dr. Luigi Platinum Club Nintendo game codes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom