• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive seller feedback for Smokey

Hooked me up with a 4790k for much cheaper than I could get elsewhere. Fast shipping and great to work with. +1! Very Nice!

SELLING:

Asus PA248Q USED - $200

Untitled-1_zpsc79ba796.png

Comes With Original Box

All those colors.. so tempting ;-;

WTS XBOX ONE + TITANFALL RETAIL GAME

$370 SHIPPED
Paypal gift to USA only and only to PayPal verified accounts.

its a day one edition console with box and all cables, controller, etc that was included. Everything that was in the retail day one box is what you're getting + a retail copy of titanfall.

Day one achievement has been used.

System will be thoroughly cleaned, restored to default factory settings and repackaged as best as possible to match retail packing.

All adult owned and operated. Controller in great condition. I havent gamed much on the system at all. It was just used to watch TV. About 30 hours of gaming hours used total on the controller since I bought it on launch.

Coj2wSf.jpg

OcSM6vB.jpg

PM me if interested

My last feedback from the sale of my PS4 on GAF back in May.
Positive feedback for TheGreyHulk. His product came safe and sound and am impressed with the packaging.

Sarcasm

Worth a try here, I am trying to trade for Unturned Gold Account to gift out and since this is GAF I will send key first depending on rep.

Basically I have a few keys form bundles that I won't play and would like to trade for Unturned Gold Account upgrades.

I made a google docs with links to steam store with what I have.

And a screencap of said doc:

ibyidJYZz5GpQh.PNG

Everything is negotiable. I don't expect to get full or near value on most items. I don't make any money so this is why I am trying this method.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I bought a refurb 3DS XL from Nintendo for $135. So now I WTB some games. PM me if you'll sell the following games. Prefer buying a bundle. I'm in no rush so price matters to me. Any first party 3DS only Nintendo game, particularly Luigi's Mansion and Link Between Worlds.

WTS XBOX ONE + TITANFALL RETAIL GAME

$370 SHIPPED
Paypal gift to USA only and only to PayPal verified accounts.

its a day one edition console with box and all cables, controller, etc that was included. Everything that was in the retail day one box is what you're getting + a retail copy of titanfall.

Day one achievement has been used.

System will be thoroughly cleaned, restored to default factory settings and repackaged as best as possible to match retail packing.

All adult owned and operated. Controller in great condition. I havent gamed much on the system at all. It was just used to watch TV. About 30 hours of gaming hours used total on the controller since I bought it on launch.

Coj2wSf.jpg

OcSM6vB.jpg

PM me if interested

My last feedback from the sale of my PS4 on GAF back in May.

Damn son. I did 30 hours of gaming in the first 24 hours I had my Xbox, Lol.

Wish you had this deal earlier when I was looking for a Xboner

sk3tch

Is it just me or is every single 3DS system listing overpriced? It's insane. The last thing that I would want is a filthy used handheld system (even in the best condition) - yet some folks are asking for not much below retail. Is there just a general lack of awareness of the market or what? $135 for a refurbished Nintendo 3DS XL direct from Nintendo with full warranty...

Sarcasm

Is it just me or is every single 3DS system listing overpriced? It's insane. The last thing that I would want is a filthy used handheld system (even in the best condition) - yet some folks are asking for not much below retail. Is there just a general lack of awareness of the market or what? $135 for a refurbished Nintendo 3DS XL direct from Nintendo with full warranty...

Maybe your suppose to talk and haggle..

Geneijin

Not really. Maybe the market just isn't here on GAF.

Bungie's

Damn. I sell/trade in a lot of forums and I've never seen people bitch about other peoples listings as much as this thread. Pathetic.

dmix90

WTS
Price list - you can use search (CTRL + F)
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D
  • The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt

Price: $17.99, $33.99(Trilogy Pack) | Type: Steam Gift, GOG Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Dead Rising 3 - Apocalypse Edition

Price: $22.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $18.99 | Type: Steam Gift, GOG Gift | Payment: PayPal
    Note: Source Hunter DLC pack for $8.99

• The Walking Dead Season 2

Price*: $14.99 $9.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Planet Explorers

Price*: $15.99 $9.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Stronghold Crusader 2

Price: $24.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • OlliOlli

Price*: $9.99 $8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Alien: Isolation

Price: $30.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™

Price: $27.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts - Gold Edition

• Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack

• Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition

Price: $15.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • GRID Autosport

Price: $27.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
    Note: Season Pass for $15.99
  • LEGO - The Hobbit

• Lichdom: Battlemage

Price: $16.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2

• Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PAL)

• The Wolf Among Us

Price: $14.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Shadow Warrior - only have 1 copy at this price

Price: $18.99 $8.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Price: $4.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Magic 2015

Price: $8.99, $13.99(Special Edition), $18.99(Complete Bundle) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Broforce

Price: $9.99, $27.99 ( 4 - pack, $7 per copy! ) | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Divinity: Dragon Commander

• Transistor

Price: $13.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Shovel Knight

Price: $11.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV Digital Upgrade

Price: $9.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Metro Redux Bundle

Price: $15.99 $14.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Metro: 2033 Redux

Price: $8.99 $7.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
  • Metro: Last Light Redux

Price:$8.99 $7.99 | Type: Steam Gift | Payment: PayPal
You can also buy any other region free game or DLC through me if you want. I will check region and tell you the final price. If the game gets a discount on steam you will receive appropriate discount from me. Keep in mind my time zone ( UTC/GMT +4 hours ), but feel free to message me even if I am not available, i will try to answer everyone asap.
You can also contact me on steam - profile

* - Steam Sale price

Also have a lot of GameStop XBL Credit
syRv86c.jpg
IbtyxaK.png

Price:$3.49 | Type: Gift Card( USA ) | Payment: PayPal
Note: Codes must be redeemed before 12/31/14 and their value will expire in 1 year from activation date

Thanks everyone for feedback!
KwjVET5.png

Geneijin

Damn. I sell/trade in a lot of forums and I've never seen people bitch about other peoples listings as much as this thread. Pathetic.
Hey, I like your deal. I'm just not much of a collector of limited edition systems.

Edit: Oooh, now I understand your reaction. I'm actually in disagreement about the 3DS listings being overpriced, but it's too late to reword my response now. I didn't want to write a lengthy reply like I'm doing now to detract further from the thread. In my head, the reply sounded right. Oh well, got to own up to it :lol

Gogo_ZvC

Anyone want to trade me their Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4), if you're done playing it, for one of these games? I don't own a Wii U, and already beat DKCR on the Wii and have no interest in playing it again on my 3DS. I'm platinum so you can choose from any.

Kingbrave

WTS/WTT

Club Nintendo Platinum Reward (whichever one you want)

for

Amazon gc, xbox points, something on Steam. Wow me with offers...or hugs...eitherway

liezryou

Positive feedback for liezryou

He sold me Shovel Knight. Thanks!

Positive feedback for Liezryou! Sold me 3 copies of Divinity: Original Sin so me and my friends could tear shit up co-op style!

Positive Seller feedback for liezryou

Wonderful transaction!

Positive seller feedback for liezryou

Thanks so much!

Likewise, Positiver Buyer Feedback for:

CeramicDragon
Shemyaza
twentytwo22
puffyshirt

Agent_J

Hi GAF, I'm selling my Platinum Club Nintendo prize because I have all the games already.

Best offer takes it. Gift cards are okay depending on where they're redeemable.

ChrisD

Different forum, different rules. Call it a change of pace.

I have loose Gameboy copies of Pokemon:

Red --- $20 shipped
Blue --- $20 shipped
Yellow --- $25 shipped
Crystal --- $28 shipped

All of them in pretty good condition; will add photos in when I can tomorrow.

Shipping ($3) is included in each game's price. Subtract $3 per additional item if you're interested in more than one. Prices are rough on these, as I can't access a desktop until tomorrow to check and even out values, so do feel free to propose different prices.

Selling

Club Nintendo Platinum Code - $15
MK8 Bonus Game Code - $15

If you want both of them, I'll sell it for $25 cus I like you so much.

Paypal/eShop/PSN/Steam funds would do quite nicely~

Any chance you might trade for that mk8code? I got a Donkey Kong country returns 3d code yesterday that I am trying to turn into a new wii u game for my wii u that will arrive today.

Every other page there is always a long list of digital games for sale trying to take up as much as they can with pictures for each game. Or we have a post with upcoming releases for the next 10 years saying $59.99 - $47.99 because we don't know how much games are after a 20% discount.

/endrant

kennah

Every other page there is always a long list of digital games for sale trying to take up as much as they can with pictures for each game. Or we have a post with upcoming releases for the next 10 years saying $59.99 - $47.99 because we don't know how much games are after a 20% discount.

/endrant
I've just started putting them on ignore. Makes the thread a lot cleaner.

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

header_292x136.jpg

Banner Saga - 15$

header_292x136.jpg

Transistor - 11$

header_292x136.jpg

Sacred 3 - 24$

header_292x136.jpg

Dead Rising 3 - 22$

header_292x136.jpg

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - 20$

header_292x136.jpg

The Witcher 3 - 18$

header_292x136.jpg

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - 28$

Ultra Street Fighter IV Upgrade - 11$
Ultra Street Fighter IV - 18$

Mars: War Logs - 7$
State of Decay - 7$
The Stanley Parable - 9$
Battleblock Theater + Castle Crashers- 7$
Risk of Rain - 6$
Batman: Arkham Origins - 7$
Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake - 12$

Links from Bundles:

Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third - 5$
Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package - 3$
Dead Island Riptide - 4$

Available if you read this.

SmokeMaxX

/endrant
This thread moves really fast. It's actually kinda necessary to repost every 150-200 posts. You'd be surprised how often I post that I'm selling something only to have someone reply that they want to buy the exact same thing like 30-40 posts later.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member

There's also a lot of digital content on used 3DS's - so there's at least a reason in some cases why the price is higher.

This thread moves really fast. It's actually kinda necessary to repost every 150-200 posts. You'd be surprised how often I post that I'm selling something only to have someone reply that they want to buy the exact same thing like 30-40 posts later.

Nothing wrong with reposting. The sheer size of some of the posts can be ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom