• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

NR1

WTB

GameCube Wavebird Receivers-- 3 of them

WTT
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Zelda TwIlight Princess (GCN)
Zelda Wind Waker (GCN)
Mario Sunshine (No Booklet)
Pikmin
Pikmin 2 (Wii)
Mega Man Anniversary Collection (GCN- No booklet)
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door (Player's Choice- No Booklet)
Smash Melee (Player's Choice)
Luigi's Mansion (Players Choice- No Booklet)

Jonboy

WTB

GameCube Wavebird Receivers-- 3 of them

WTT
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Zelda TwIlight Princess (GCN)
Zelda Wind Waker (GCN)
Mario Sunshine
Pikmin
Pikmin 2 (Wii)
Mega Man Anniversary Collection (GCN)
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door (Player's Choice- No Booklet)
Smash Melee (Player's Choice)
Luigi's Mansion (Players Choice- No Booklet)
On those Cube games...what are you interested in trading them for?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Sellling $40 XBL credit for $30 Paypal/Amazon/PSN/eShop (Wolfenstein is on sale for $40 on Xbox One digital right now)

NR1

On those Cube games...what are you interested in trading them for?

Mainly looking for the Wavebird receivers at the moment, but I also have an interest in some of the harder to find Cube titles out there like Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Gotcha Force, Cubivore, and Skies of Arcadia Legends.

Im also interested in Dreamcast titles like Mars Matrix, GigaWing, GigaWing 2, Outtrigger, and Super Runabout.

AwRy108

Nothing wrong with reposting. The sheer size of some of the posts can be ridiculous.

I'm failing to see the issue--can't you just scroll past them? Seeing as how these "mega posts" offer a tremendous money-saving service to GAF'ers, it would be wise to encourage them to stick around.

/endrebuttal

Grump

Banned
Nothing wrong with reposting. The sheer size of some of the posts can be ridiculous.

I agree. There's no reason to include an image of the box art. It's obnoxious. A quick google search can give someone the cover for the game.

It's especially obnoxious when you're on mobile.

WTS
One download code from the Mario Kart 8 promotion (Wind Waker HD, New Super Mario Bros U, Pikmin 3, or Wii Party U)

For $20 PSN credit, $20 eShop credit, or $15 Amazon (in order of my preference)

Selling

Club Nintendo Platinum Code - $15
MK8 Bonus Game Code - $15

If you want both of them, I'll sell it for $25 cus I like you so much.

Paypal/eShop/PSN/Steam funds would do quite nicely~

I got you for both.

EDIT: Positive feedback for HyperFludd. Quick and easy transaction.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Is it just me or is every single 3DS system listing overpriced? It's insane. The last thing that I would want is a filthy used handheld system (even in the best condition) - yet some folks are asking for not much below retail. Is there just a general lack of awareness of the market or what? $135 for a refurbished Nintendo 3DS XL direct from Nintendo with full warranty...

Yup. That's why I went ahead and just bought one from Nintendo. Problem solved. I suggest you do the same.

Every other page there is always a long list of digital games for sale trying to take up as much as they can with pictures for each game. Or we have a post with upcoming releases for the next 10 years saying $59.99 - $47.99 because we don't know how much games are after a 20% discount.

/endrant

Agreed. People are using this thread as a store instead of using it as a flea market, of sorts.

Still WTB first party 3DS games, physical copies. If you're asking more than what Amazon's used market is asking, I'm not interested.

UV Codes for sale:
-Hannibal Season 1 -$5
-Django -$3
-City of God -$2
-Skyfall -$2
-Jaws -$2
-Mud -$3
-Zero Dark Thirty -$2
-The Dark Knight Rises -$2
-Argo -$2

Want:
Paypal

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

Playstation Plus 1 Year Membership - $40 *One Left*

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: *New: Now have $10 Cards!*
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10 (not pictured), $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (193+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Silaerion

Neo Member
Yup. That's why I went ahead and just bought one from Nintendo. Problem solved. I suggest you do the same.

Agreed. People are using this thread as a store instead of using it as a flea market, of sorts.

Still WTB first party 3DS games, physical copies. If you're asking more than what Amazon's used market is asking, I'm not interested.

I don't see the problem with several people offering consistent deals rather than what they have at the moment like most others.

I do agree that the Steam market could be a lot more condensed as you now have about four or five folks offering just about the same thing with each having higher prices than the last.

As for the Nintendo 3DS pricing issue: Nintendo basically destroyed the secondhand market as their refurbished offerings are pretty darn optimal. It's hard to blame some folks wanting to sell their consoles/handhelds near or a little more than Nintendo due to their initial expenditure. More often than not though, you'll see those same folks bundling a bunch of software & accessories at a low cost or listing limited edition systems to make up for it.

Jonboy

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

2012 Macbook Air
14663399631_56515165e3_b.jpg

Flickr gallery here.

- 13" model
- Running OS X Mavericks
- 128GB SSD
- 8GB RAM
- 1.8GHz Intel Core i5
- Warranty ended in Sept. '13
- Adult-owned and excellent condition
- Box and manuals could be included if you prefer
- I've looked over it carefully and can't find a scratch or blemish at all.

$775 shipped

photo_1.jpg

- PS All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita; SEALED)
$15 shipped
$13 shipped

- Injustice Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition (Vita; opened, but like new condition)
$15 shipped

Street Fighter and MVC are SOLD.

photo_2.jpg

- PS Vita 8gb memory card
$9 shipped

- PS Vita hard shell case (officially licensed by Sony, pictured here)
$10 shipped

photo_4.jpg

- Majora's Mask soundtrack
- Club Nintendo Reward
- In perfect condition (but has been opened)
$25 shipped
$20 shipped
$18 shipped

photo_4.jpg

- Mayflash Gamecube --> Wii/Wii U adapter
$10 shipped

photo_1.jpg

Turtle Beach 7.1 Surround Sound Processor
- USB and digital audio cable included
- Works perfectly
$20 shipped

Discounts if you buy multiple items. I accept paypal (buyer pays fees), paypal gift, and amazon payments.

Readvacancy

Neo Member
Looking to move soon and won't have much time to play these games. PM me and we can work something out! I take very good care of my games, so they are all in Good/Great condition. I will provide pics per request. Thanks! All prices include shipping!(IN 48) Bundle multiple games for a lower price!
PS3:
Starhawk-$7
Jak & Daxter Collection-$12
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection-$13
Infamous(NOT GH)- $7
Infamous 2- $7
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection-$20
God of War Ascension Collector's Edition-$35
God of War HD Collection-$6
God of War Origins Collection-$7
God of War 3-$6
Wonderbook Book of Spells(Includes Wonderbook and Move) $30
Sorcery-$5
White Knight Chronicles-$7
Enslaved-$5
Vanquish-$12
Prince of Persia (2008)-$5
Rocksmith 2014(WITH CABLE) - $40
Tales of Xillia Special Edition-$30

MISC:
P4A Music CD sealed-no idea the value, pm

Looking to trade for GBA Games, 3DS Games, and a 2DS. Will also accept PayPal.

Angry Guy

*repost*

Looking to buy: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

Looking to sell/trade: A download voucher for The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds. $25.

A download voucher for The Walking Dead season 1 on Vita. $20.

A download voucher for Hyrule Historia on Wii U. $20.

I can pay via gifting an Amazon card. I'll take Amazon cards, eshop credit, or trades of equivalent value. PM me and we can work out price, shipping, product quality, and trade arrangements.

WTS(US Only)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $380. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Animal Crossing New Leaf(3DS) - $25. Paypal gift. Like new condition game was barely played.
dvanzful.jpg

yqfKWjal.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $30. Paypal gift. Case and cart is in great condition.
4xvmcP0l.jpg

CcxJo9bl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $30. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $40. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Beyond Two Souls(PS2) - $25. Paypal gift. Disc and case are in perfect condition. The game didn't come with a manual.

GTFnBPul.jpg

DWzwfQPl.jpg

JCX

I have an extra code from the Mario Kart 8 free game promo. Willing to trade for a $35 eshop card code. PM if interested.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
WTB Wolfenstein Steam key - $30 PayPal gift

Gabe3208

Banned
WTB

I have Guitar Hero 3 on my PC and was wondering if anyone had a PC Guitar controller?

I've heard that I can also use a wired OR wireless Xbox 360 guitar controller on the PC as well, so if anyone has one, shoot me a PM as well.

Looking for used condition ONLY, not trying to spend lots of $$$ on it, thanks.

Geneijin

Unless people want to start restricting length of listings, it's fine as it is. Although, I agree with your other problem with having too many images, but I have images blocked anyway so it doesn't bother me.

I'm failing to see the issue--can't you just scroll past them? Seeing as how these "mega posts" offer a tremendous money-saving service to GAF'ers, it would be wise to encourage them to stick around.

/endrebuttal
To be fair, blazenumb1's listing could be condensed and the reduced formatting would streamline his sales.

Edit:
There's nothing wrong with that though.

WTS:

SeaSonic SSR-650RM 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD. It is brand new, never been used. I just received a second one that I won't use. $85 shipped.

Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Tournament Stick Edition Round 1 for the Xbox 360. It is brand new and never before used. Makes a great collector item. $185 shipped

Air Jordan 9 Retro "WOLF GREY". It's brand new and never been worn. The pair is a size 10. It's $215 shipped.

I ship to the 48 states (except Hawaii and Alaska), If you are in the NYC area and want to meet up locally, I may be able to know down the price. PM me if interested.

Hello!

I'm selling (in great condition) a used PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset (works with PS4 and PS3) for $60 shipped. I've only used it for a few hours (probably less than 12, if I had to guess), and no longer need it.

It's this one:
http://m.gamestop.com/Catalog/Product/113756
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HVBPRUO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I will also trade for any of the following:

Saturn stuff (controllers, multi taps, games, etc.)
SNES stuff (controllers, multi taps, games, etc.)
Virtual Boy stuff (games, accessories)

I have awesome feedback here on GAF as well as on eBay under the same username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom