• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dab0ne

Jonboy

I am looking to buy or trade for a 500gb HDD that will work with my PS3 OR a 1TB HDD that will work with my PS4. Even if you don't have anything to offer I would also appreciate if someone would list or link me to what you would suggest getting if it were you buying an HDD for a PS3 andvPS4. Sorry, I am not familiar with these types of hard drives and I just want to make sure I get it correct. THANKS
Have this one for my PS4 and love it. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B99JUBQ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Good thing about upgrading your PS4 HD is that you can take out the 500GB drive in there and use that in your PS3. So you get to upgrade both!

Jonboy

WTS
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)
cart only, works great
$25 shipped

160 GB 2.5" Hard Drive (taken out of original PS3 slim)
*SOLD*

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS4)
$35 shipped

WTB
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (PS4)

(Gamecube games, bundled or individually)
Super Smash Bros Melee
Wave Race Blue Storm
Super Mario Sunshine
F-Zero GX
Eternal Darkness
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II

Dawnblade

Banned
WTS
160 GB 2.5" Hard Drive (taken out of original PS3 slim)
$25 shipped

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS4)
$38 shipped

WTB
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (PS4)

(Gamecube games in a bundle or individually)
Super Smash Bros Melee
Luigi's Mansion
Wave Race Blue Storm
Super Mario Sunshine
F-Zero GX
Eternal Darkness
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II

any of the other Gamecube classics.

What condition are Rogue Squadron and F-Zero in?

TriAceJP

It's actually been pretty nippy around here of late - it's been in the low 70s for most of the day this past week. (Took it long enough to get cold - there were maybe a total of a dozen such days before that this fall/winter.)

That is like saying 'I was only going 90 MPH on the Autobahn today, just wasn't up for 120.'

Vaco6121

WTB

PS4:
Tomb Raider
Looking to get for $50 or under.

PS3:
WWE 2k14 Season Pass
Looking to get it for $10-$15.

If anyone is selling (US) PSN cards or Eshop Cards for a discount, PM me as well.

It's actually been pretty nippy around here of late - it's been in the low 70s for most of the day this past week. (Took it long enough to get cold - there were maybe a total of a dozen such days before that this fall/winter.)

Lol. Must be in CA like me.

I laugh at people in scarves, Ugg boots, and parkas.

60 in the South Bay today, I almost shivered for a second!

SKINNER!

Banned
Got some 2-day Xbox Live codes that come with Gears of War for only £2 each if anyone is interested. Got it in the UK so I assume it's valid for PAL/Europe region. Unsure if the code will work in another region or on an Xbox One but if you're needing a short-term Gold subscription for a weekend or to take advantage of a sale then PM me. Will accept Paypal.

Gunsmithx

Giving very positive feedback for baphomet The modded Saturn I got works great and he was awesome to work with through the 'issues' that came up(stupid bad luck) Would recommend for anyone that needs mod work done.

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

*Prices INCLUDE SHIPPING
*Assume LIKE NEW, COMPLETE, and ORIGINAL LABEL unless noted otherwise
*Reasonable offers, haggling, and bundling are all on the table
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*Unless your username is LQX, I will ship to CANADA for a few extra $'s

PS2
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $5

DREAMCAST
King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - $13
Dead or Alive 2 - $13

GAMECUBE
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $13
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $15
*NEW ADDITION* Skylanders Giants game (new) w/ Portal of Power & 3 figures (Gnarly Tree Rex (Giant), Cynder, and Jet Vac) - $35

WiiU
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 - $15
InJustice - Gods Among Us - $21

MISC.
ARGO - Ultraviolet code - $1
PS+ 7-day Trial (does not stack w/ existing memberships) - $1 (expires 3/31/14)

Positive Feedback for earvcunanan. Sold me Tales of Vesperia.

Positive feedback for coopolon - enjoy!

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Legend of Zelda 3DS XL System (no game code for ALBW, but everything else included) *make offers*
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (sealed) - $30
Ni no Kuni (PS3, non-GH) - $15
Sleeping Dogs (PS3, non-GH) - $10
Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition (sealed) - $45
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition (sealed) - $85
Red Cliff Blu-ray International Version (Part I and II) - $10
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

mjc

Looking to sell, I have great feedback. All items are used but in great condition unless otherwise noted. Paypal only and prices include shipping within the US. PM me if interested!

Suikoden II - $120 (Used but in near mint condition)

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition - $50 (Used but in near mint condition, includes slip cover case and strategy guide. No preorder bonus artbook or soundtrack included)

Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition - $30 (Used but in near mint condition)

The Last Story Limited Edition - $40 (Used but in mint condition)

GQman2121

Banned
FOR SALE

PS4 with Killzone Shadow Fall
Vita with 32 gig card and Mortal Kombat

Everything is in mint condition with original packaging.

$520 shipped

Sold

Chorazin

FS: Super Nintendo bundle! Asking $160 (Paypal Gift please) shipped Priority Mail for:

Original 100% working SNES (first model, no yellowing) with two controllers (both a little rough but 100% working), original AC adapter, and RF adapter. SNES is in fantastic shape!

Final Fantasty III - complete with cart, manual, and map. Some Game Genie Codes written on map corners, manual and box in good condition, cart labels in great shape, no writing on cart or label. Save works! Comes with protective clear case.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - comes with cart, box, manual. Manual and box in good shape, labels in good condition, no writing on cart or labels. Save works! Comes with protective clear case.

EDIT: Here's a gallery of pics of the games and SNES http://imgur.com/a/DjISJ

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone able to help me grab some stuff from Amazon Japan or another Japanese shipping site?

Quote to see the stuff/sites I want to grab stuff off.

What is the best option for shipping games in the US (I'm in NY)? I have a bunch of games I would like to sell and would like to offer tracking, if feasible. I looked to see if there was any info in the OP, but nada. I'm assuming It might be USPS prepaid if I don't want to ship with media mail? Any help would be appreciated.

NoRéN

What is the best option for shipping games in the US (I'm in NY)? I have a bunch of games I would like to sell and would like to offer tracking, if feasible. I looked to see if there was any info in the OP, but nada. I'm assuming It might be USPS prepaid if I don't want to ship with media mail? Any help would be appreciated.

Most game will be able to ship USPS first class. Around $3 and change at most with tracking included if postage is bought online.

AwRy108

First Class Mail + added tracking usually costs as much or more than Priority IF you're only shipping a game or two; in other words, go with Priority Mail if you need to have tracking info. and are only shipping one or two games at a time.

EDIT: beaten like a dead horse.

Lemstar

Shipping them Media Mail is against regulations, for the record. The odds are low that your package will actually get opened up for inspection, but you don't really want to risk that.

Tracking is free for First Class if you pay for your shipping labels online; you can do it at Stamps.com or through PayPal's merchant services. Prices range from $1.93 for 0-3 ounces or less to $3.47 for 12-13 ounces. Most games are under 6 ounces, so you may be able to fit up to two G1 sized games in a bubble mailer and still be under the maximum weight for First Class. Going over 13 ounces incurs a very sizable hike in postage because you'll need to ship Priority instead.

Frolow

Banned
WTS:
Games:
Final Fantasty X (PS2, Disc Only) - $6
Mario Land 2 (Gameboy, Poor Shape) - $5
Donkey Kong 94 (Gameboy, Excellent Shape) - $7
Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter (Gameboy Color, Good Shape) - $4

DVDs/Misc:
2012 Platinum Club Nintendo Posters (Like new, only taken out of the container twice) - $45

(Paypal only. Shipping is included in all the costs.)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
It looks like codes are going out again, so if you have an Xbox One download code for Assassin's Creed IV for sale, I'm looking to buy one for ~$30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom