• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

-HUGE UPDATE AND ADDITIONS! ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO HELP DARAVON PAY RENT?? :)p)
-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-Not really looking for anything right now; if you feel like you have an amazing trade or something you can offer go ahead, but really only looking for paypal right now.
-Will be adding more pics, if you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Blurays
-----
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete - $13. Like new.
Man on Fire - $8. Sealed/new.

DVDs
-----
Howl's Moving Castle - $11. Like new, initial 2-disc release.

Nausicaa Valley of the Wind - $11. Like new, initial 2-disc release.

Venture Bros Seasons 1-4 - $35 for all. Like new, includes both volumes of Season 4. Some minor wear to the outside case of Season 1.

Games
-----
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Map Pack DLC Code (360) - $2.

C3VOgWt.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) w/extras - $60. Like new, you get the game, the map it came with, the Quest Handbook (can't remember if this was in the CE or not), the Making Of (which only came in the CE), keychain (CE only) and strategy guide. This is essentially all of the pre-order and CE content excluding the artbook. I think I still have the actual big CE box, if you would like that as well I can thrown that in for an extra $12 to cover the shipping on that (it's large).

Final Fantasy VI Advance - $50. Complete in box, like new.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - $12. Complete, like new.

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
OZDrISIl.jpg
KYtq8Iml.jpg

Skyrim Artbook - $40. Like new, only came with the Collector's Edition.
Skyrim Collector's Edition Guide (1st print) - $15. Not pictured. Like new, map has been removed but will be included.
*Will do the Skyrim Guide and Artbook together for $50*

FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $25. Japanese book, like new.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $11. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

osGlSZxl.jpg

Nintendo Power #285 (final issue) - $25. Still sealed.
Nintendo Power #285 (final issue) - $8. Not pictured; like new, but does not have the poster.
*will do both the new and opened copies for $30*

zJiXiV6l.jpg

Nintendo Power Posters book - $10. Like new, no posters removed.

V5FPTjGl.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $10. Still sealed.

5EdKXCsl.jpg

EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $7. Like new.

3lYWssQ.jpg

EGM #100 - $6. Fairly worn out and aged; still 100% readable and no loose pages or anything like that however.

KCiqWBCl.jpg

EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $6 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.

f0e4mgnl.jpg

The Art of Final Fantasy IX - $22. Selling this for a bit less than the going rate mostly because there's some weird marks on the front and back that I can't tell if they are part of the book or not. You can see what I'm referring to on the back cover here (and I'm not referring to the sticker on the back top right). This has never been in a smoking home and nothing else seems wrong with it, but it seems weird and not intentional, so not sure if this was some sort of weird damage from moving or what. Other than the front and back, book has just a bit of shelfwear as seen but the inside is completely fine and whatnot.

dC5erAU.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Art of the HD Collection - $30. Like new, this is the artbook that came with the Limited Edition of the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection in the US.

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $15. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still full readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $10. Like new, hardcover release.

jl0B2mrl.jpg

Unknown Chinese (?) artbook - Taking offers? No idea what this is, someone gave it to us who had gotten a bunch of various artbooks from someone at a flea market. The artwork in the book looks too specific to be random, seems like it's from a specific manga or anime or something but I have no idea what it is. The artwork is actually pretty rad, it seems very similar to Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star. I took two pictures of inside of the book here and here, and if someone is able to read Chinese (if that is the language, if not I apologize >_>) I took a picture of the publishing page/credits here.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $80. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. Looking at it now it actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

Bw3Bol4l.jpg

Assassins Creed II Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new, game complete.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition guide - $20. Like new, game complete.
*Revelations guide is no longer available. Will do the 2/Brotherhood guides for $35*

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $7. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Phantasy Star II Hint book - $10. Torn cover and pretty worn, but is fully intact.

Toys/Figures/Misc (I apologize for the dust on some of the figures, rest assured I will take care of that before actually shipping anything out :p)
-----
s7fQGGIl.jpg

Club Nintendo 2010 Platinum Reward Statue- $45. Like new, just a bit dusty.

UTdehDu.jpg

Dragon Quest Crystal Monster Cubes - $40 for all 3. Like new, you get the three seen which are Type 2 (Slime King), Type 3 (Slime Knight) and Type 4 (Dragon). These are actually pretty old and hard to find now.

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $25. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are complete a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $20 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $50. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

Dissidia 012 Tina Branford Trading Arts - $10. Like new.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $20 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $10. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $50. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $30. Like new, the figure on the right.

xZwuQdJl.jpg

Final Fantasy - Magus Sisters Play Arts - $20

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

FTLOWxX.jpg

Suikoden Konami Collection - Complete set - $75. Like new, only minor issue is one of the foot pegs for Chris' figure is broken off, but the figure stands 100% fine with only one peg.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $18 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

Random game postcards and cards - Any (or all) free with any other purchase.

Want to buy: Verizon iPhone 5 (any size memory, any color). Needs to be in great shape and still hold a good charge.

Will pay $325 Paypal or Amazon.

I have awesome feedback here and on eBay. Please PM if interested!

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
Xbox Slim 250GB console w/ 3 controllers, original box, etc.
Complete SNES console 2 controller, slight yellowing, nice condition, av and power cables
SNES Street fighter 2 CIB
Wii Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash-Up CIB (w/ comic)
Wii Super Mario Galaxy CIB
Wii Okami CIB
Wii Donkey Kong Jungle Beat CIB
Wii Mario Party 8 CIB

PSX Final Fantasy 8 (black label, Box, no manual)
PSX Wild Arms 2 (CIB)
PSX Chrono Cross (CIB)
360 Metal Gear Rising 360
360 Halo 4
360 Catherine w/ Artbook
360 Marvel vs capcom 3
360 Tales of Vesperia

WANTS:
Sega Genesis with S-video mod
Sega Genesis Rocket Knight Adventures
DS retro game challenge
3DS Mario 3D Land
3DS Fire Emblem
3DS Bravely Default
3DS Sonic Lost World
PayPal, PSN content/credit, eShop credit, PS3 games
Retro consoles/games specifically NES, SNES, Genesis

maneil99

So 6 months ago I began trading here, me and a trader known as rash formed a team, he sold the games I did the distribution, I put on a 4% over fee on the majority of the games we sold to make some sort of $. This works great for us, we did over 4000$ in revenue ( Not idea what his margins are ), me making a modest 310$ ( Screw You Assassins Creed 4 )

Over the course of the period I noticed the reason 90% of users were buying from me was they were scared of traders and wanted security within comfortable means. They knew i was not the one in Russia yet felt better
having someone from here get them their games.

With this knowledge I am starting a new system, this is rash's price checking site

http://rash.zz.mu/

This is my paypal email : maneil99@live.ca
I am no longer making any profit, all I ask is to send 3-4 cents more to cover fees.

I am also introducing a tip jar none of this goes to ME or RASH. But rather YOU

Say you buy the walking dead season 2 for 16$ instead of 25, maybe you want to do a giveaway but can't, well by donating 1$ to the tip jar you can help be a part of that. Once enough money is in the tip jar I will purchase a game from Steam and give it away here on steam gaf. This way everyone can contribute to giveaways even if they can not afford to pay.
If you want a game email me the hyperlink ( Red text on the site, pm me and attach a note to the PP )

Again I am doing this as honestly as I can, I want to help not make money and I feel like this is a great idea, none of the risk yet still a discount. You can deal with rash yourself, I call him the grumpy russian just mention my name if you can

This should allow for the lowest prices possible

Yuripaw

Banned
Does anyone have any PSN codes for sale? I was going to try purchasing some credit via paypal, but you have to use the SEN website to purchase via paypal, and for some reason, I can't seem to log into the site at all. It just pops up with a blank white screen when I try to login.

Ryne

Looking for a small Canadian (not sure if the US version works up here) eShop point card. I want to play some Earthbound :)

WTS Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - PS Vita Code $21
I bought it from Amazon but after learning its just 3 hours I'd rather sell it.

nikos

FS/T: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U.

Excellent condition, played once. Can snap a pic for anyone interested. Let me know what you have to trade, or shoot me an offer.

Yuripaw

Banned
Does anyone have any PSN codes for sale? I was going to try purchasing some credit via paypal, but you have to use the SEN website to purchase via paypal, and for some reason, I can't seem to log into the site at all. It just pops up with a blank white screen when I try to login.

Actually, it looks like the game I wanted to buy on PSN is no longer on sale. I thought their flash sale would last through friday, I didn't think it'd end on friday. However I notice that amazon still has the digital code for the game I want on sale. I was hoping to get Injustice on PS4 for $35. Would anyone be able to help with that in exchange for paypal gift?

Edit: Nevermind, SmokeMaxX helped me out again. Positive feedback to SmokeMaxX!

Lebon14

WTB

WiiU Pro Controller. The lower the usage, the better. Also, I'm from Canada, so, you must be willing to ship there.

PM me with your offer. Thanks!

WTS

Catherine Artbook/Soundtrack. $6 SOLD
CIV IV: Complete Edition (PC-dvd). DRM FREE. $6
Brave Fencer Musashi (PS1) with a Xenogears demo disc instead of FFVIII demo. Light scratches. $16 SOLD
Xenosaga: Episode 1 (PS2) (no case/manual but disc is mint). $6

Catching up on some feedback.

Positive feedback for the following:

Chep
Soakedjunk
afreaknamedpete
Lemstar
ricochetguro

All were excellent, thanks.

baphomet

Alright, so after waiting forever I finally got some more RGB Nintendo 64's in. All but 1 come with the Power Adapter, Jumper Paks, and top and bottom lids. The one that doesn't is console only with no lids, no power adapter, and no jumper pak. Power LED's have been switched on most of them to purple LEDs and 1 to green. Original red LED can be put back in if you would like. Cart holders can also be modified to play US and Japanese games at request. A few of these are on hold in the picture showing all of them. The tape is on there for me to be able to keep track of everything. These are obviously used consoles so some have some scratching and a few have slight issues I will point out.

Some are CPU-03's which use composite sync as sync. These are better for Framemeisters I've been told. CPU-04's have composite video as sync. Just make sure you know what your equipment likes to play nice with. If you have any questions you can always pm me.

uxKVefR.jpg

Pic of all the consoles I currently have in stock.
1DHbbNU.jpg

$80 shipped in the states - CPU-04
ctcvbYo.jpg

$78 shipped in the states - CPU-04
vQvwgbI.jpg

$70 shipped in the states - CPU-04
Z2j6d8i.jpg

$75 shipped in the states - CPU-03 - slight hole on front left - slight damage on 1p
Nl7fmlg.jpg

$83 shipped in the states - CPU-03 - front screw was messed up but has been fixed - slight damage to 1p

These are a couple of shots of an RGB Nintendo 64 running on a Sony PVM monitor just to see how clear the picture is.
ZrL41kz.jpg

Mario Party 2
gFHGFlJ.jpg

Paper Mario
2NsQqXQ.jpg

Bangai-O
Purple GameCube DOL-001 (has digital video port on back) - $40 shipped in the states
Has some slight discoloration on the case from sunlight. Has had purple power LED added. Comes with Svideo cable and power adapter.

Also have a XenoGC modchip that can be installed for an additional $20. Will allow backups including multi disc games, force progressive scan, force regions, etc. Take a look online for all the features of the chip.

I also do mods for plenty of retro systems including RGB mods, regions mods, consolizing Neo Geo MVS systems, CPS 2 A-Boards, etc. If there's anything you're interested in having done feel free to contact me via pm. I have done work for plenty of people on the board who will vouch for the quality of my work.

Things i'm interested in trading for would be flash carts, specifically a Turbo Everdrive, Master Everdrive, of Game Gear everdrive. Others would be Neo Geo aes stick, CPS 2 B boards, mvs carts, wonderswan color/crystal and games, neo geo pocket and and games, av famicom, original famicom, famicom disc system, 3do, jaguar, external harddrives, original nes console in good condition, atari lynx and games, pop n music controller, rgb scart switches, and plenty of other stuff. if you have anything along these lines you think i may be interested in please contact me.

Ultimadrago

Positive seller feedback for stronghammer22. As usual, awesome persona to match their awesome prices and extremely quick delivery. (Also please never stop those unique, personalized gift messages. They're swell!)

Arla

U.S. Only l PayPal & Amazon Payments Only

WTS:
The Elder Scrolls Anthology - Like-new - Make me an offer.
Steam key has been redeemed, so you can't activate/play Skyrim. You can install/run the rest of the games like normal. The maps are untouched.

CM Storm Xornet Mouset - Like-new - $15.

PM for pictures.

Positive feedback for Silfolion. Sold me Dark Souls on Steam and everything went smooth.

Uraizen

Banned
Positive seller feedback for Stronghammer22 - Very quick, very professional, transaction was done near instantly. I can't help but to want to come back!

beanman25

Trading Powerstar Golf code (Xbox One) & ALBW Code!

Not sure on exact value, but looking for either Amazon payments or trade for other codes/SNES games.

PM me!

cj_iwakura

Dropping Corpse Killer & Jurassic Park (Sega CD) to $10 each, shipped.

Last call for Tron Bonne before it winds up on Ebay.

1sfi2aA.jpg

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

1600 Xbox Live Microsoft Points - $16

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+ 10 via Post Play Survey) - $3

ARCADE STICKS:

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $75 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.

Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (104+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Games:

• Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $25
  • Half-Life (PS2) - $7
  • Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $13
  • Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) - $7
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Gamecube) - $45
  • Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack - $15
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) (Complete) - $20
  • Final Fantasy XIII w/Hardback Collector's Edition Strategy Guide (360) - $35

Misc. Stuff:

• Club Nintendo Platinum Poster 2013 (Pikmin 3 Only) - $15
  • Club Nintendo Donkey Kong Poster Set - $35
    [*]Infamous 2 Cole Figure - $20
  • Drawn Together DVDs (Entire Series) - $20
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 3 - $10
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 4 - $15
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 5 - $15 - Or All 3 for $30

WTB:

Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu Ray

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut (Wii U) ($10)

jmizzal

WTS

I have 3 Steam Keys and I am selling them about 75% off of the Steam price

Total War Rome 2 - $15
header_292x136.jpg

Civilization V - $5
header_292x136.jpg

Grid 2 - $5
header_292x136.jpg

Paypal PM me

Keys will be send quickly

DontBlink

Positive feedback for televator and DownLikeBCPowder, both great sellers!

For sale, payment through PayPal gift, shipping is included:

Super Mario 3D World - sealed - $45
Lion King Bluray/DVD - great condition, complete with slipcover - $15
Wreck-It Raplh Bluray/DVD - sealed - $15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom