• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEH

Positive seller feedback for detectiveconan1

Sold me Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. Good communication, really fast shipping.

KTT

Anyone in the market for a Sapphire R7 265 2GB? It's brand new, in box. I learned I won't be building for a little while, so I'm going to save up for a 770.

WTS

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (PS Vita) - $20
Call of Duty: Ghosts (360) - $25

PM me if you're interested. I can maybe budge a bit on the Ghosts price. I'm trying to get some money so I don't have to pick between Titanfall and Infamous. :p

I'll ship to the US and accept PayPal.

Hi guys, I have a Saphire Dual-X R7 265 for sale. Brand new, just purchased from Newegg. I'm not happy with its performance over my previous card so I am selling it. $160 plus shipping. Paypal verified only.

Uraizen

Banned
Positive seller Feedback for Stronghammer22 - Sold me a game at a sweet price ... again! Hope to keep doing business with ya.

mdsfx

Son of a b****! Second time in a row!

For the love of god GAF Sellers. You really expect potential buyers to sit in front of their PCs or email like zombies until you reply? Well I am sorry, but after refreshing my GAF inbox for 5 hours every 30 minutes, eventually people have to get some sleep.

First in line means nothing nowadays. Unless you are so broke and in need of fast cash that you're sitting on a concrete floor eating a cold can of baked beans, i just dont understand the hurry that would make you sell to #2 in line so quickly.

Rant over. The search continues...

Maxim726X

WTS

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (PS Vita) - $20
Call of Duty: Ghosts (360) - $25

PM me if you're interested. I can maybe budge a bit on the Ghosts price. I'm trying to get some money so I don't have to pick between Titanfall and Infamous. :p

I'll ship to the US and accept PayPal.

PM sent.

Koppai

For the love of god GAF Sellers. You really expect potential buyers to sit in front of their PCs or email like zombies until you reply? Well I am sorry, but after refreshing my GAF inbox for 5 hours every 30 minutes, eventually people have to get some sleep.

First in line means nothing nowadays. Unless you are so broke and in need of fast cash that you're sitting on a concrete floor eating a cold can of baked beans, i just dont understand the hurry that would make you sell to #2 in line so quickly.

You win some, you lose some. People aren't going to hold an item if they know someone wants it immediately. Most of the time I lose out on an item, I end up getting it cheaper later on lol.

Krakatoa

Have tried putting out a WTB for the item you are looking for?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Leaving positive buyer feedback for Keys.

Fantastic buyer, great communication and totally honorable individual. Pleasure doing business with said fellow GAF member :D

dhusband

Neo Member
Positive feedback for Stronghammer22

Awesome seller. Super quick transaction and great, friendly communication. Would love to do business with again.

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards

PS2 (all Black label)
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8
...or $55 for all of them.

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $5
FEZ - STEAM KEY - $3

GAMECUBE (not Player's Choice)
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power + 3 figures - $30
Classic Controllers, White (2 of them) - $12 shipped for one, $20 shipped for both

MISC.
Hitachi GST Travelstar 500GB 2.5" Internal HDD (5400 RPM; 8MB Cache; SATA 3.0Gb/s) - $35 (was in my PS4, but never used)
PS+ 7-day Trial (does not stack w/ existing memberships) - $1 (expires 3/31/14) (I have 2 of them)
God of War Ascension - Online Pass - $1 (expires 12/31/14)

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Hi guys! I sold an iPad on another forum, shipped it out Saturday afternoon via USPS Priority Flat Rate. I expected it to be delivered around Tuesday; but the tracking said Monday.

Unfortunately, it's now Wed - and it's not delivered. Still stuck at "processed at Origin Facility" for 9:33pm on MONDAY (when it claimed to be delivered). With no updates since.

Now, it's only Wed, so it's not worth freaking out about. But having no updates at all at since then is worrying me.

Again, chain of events:

Drop off package around 1pm at Grocery Store's USPS desk
Tracking says delivers Monday
Doesn't get processed at the actual sort facility until nearly 10pm Monday night
Now Wednesday, no updates; no delivery
Still says expected delivery is Monday

Anyone else run into this? What's the best course of action? I contacted the seller and apologized, and told him I'd refund the shipping cost if it doesn't deliver today. If it's not there by the end of the week, I'd reach out to him and see what solution we can agree to.

Thanks!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Hi guys! I sold an iPad on another forum, shipped it out Saturday afternoon via USPS Priority Flat Rate. I expected it to be delivered around Tuesday; but the tracking said Monday.

Unfortunately, it's now Wed - and it's not delivered. Still stuck at "processed at Origin Facility" for 9:33pm on MONDAY (when it claimed to be delivered). With no updates since.

Now, it's only Wed, so it's not worth freaking out about. But having no updates at all at since then is worrying me.

Again, chain of events:

Doesn't get processed at the actual sort facility until nearly 10pm Monday night

Anyone else run into this? What's the best course of action? I contacted the seller and apologized, and told him I'd refund the shipping cost if it doesn't deliver today. If it's not there by the end of the week, I'd reach out to him and see what solution we can agree to.

Thanks!
There's a contact page on USPS.com where you can enter a tracking number and let them know it hasn't been delivered. Every time I've ever had anything weird happen on a shipment, they looked into it and called me back. A couple times my tracking stopped updating, and it was updated as soon as I reached out to them. YMMV, of course, but it's a decent place to start.

Istaerion

Again, chain of events:

Thanks!

I had a similar situation happen to me not too long ago with a package I was expecting; it ceased to update for a couple days until the sender contacted them in regard to the shipping status and holdup.

So, basically, Lambtron's advice generally seems the way to go when things such as these occur. In the worst case though, you'll have to file a claim if you purchased insurance to cover the cost of the package.

WTS: Skyward Sword Controller

Asking 75 shipped OBO, seriously I ran out of money and I'm selling my prized possessions :(

skyward-controller.jpg

For those of you who PMed me about DanganRonpa but haven't gotten a reply, it's because I got 3 PMs within the first minute and then got a total of 11 for it by the time I woke up.

Gonna try to go through them in the order I got them.

Has anyone shipped a Vita game in its case before? If so, what'd you use to ship it? One of those bubble envelopes or a box? First time sending a game in its case. :p

For those of you who PMed me about DanganRonpa but haven't gotten a reply, it's because I got 3 PMs within the first minute and then got a total of 11 for it by the time I woke up.

Gonna try to go through them in the order I got them.

Has anyone shipped a Vita game in its case before? If so, what'd you use to ship it? One of those bubble envelopes or a box? First time sending a game in its case. :p

Yea, just one of the cheap bubble envelopes from Walmart would be fine. Those are the ones I normally use and haven't had any problems.

RkOwnage

Extremely late due to Daughter's sickness, but I wanted to give positive feedback to Got the Shakes.

I bought a PS3 60gb from him, and it arrived promptly. Unfortunately the post office didn't take good care of it in transit and it arrived with a broken piece and wouldn't turn on. Not the seller's fault however. He was very easy to communicate with, very prompt, courteous, and even offered a refund for the inconvenience.

I would buy from again in a heartbeat.

A few game trades:

Have:
New Super Mario Bros U (factory sealed)

Want:
Super Mario 3D World
Zelda Wind Waker HD (physical)
Pikmin 3
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

Have:
Pokemon Y (physical, factory sealed)
Starfox 64 3D (factory sealed)
Pilotwings (mint)

Want:
Bravely Default
Zelda Link Between Worlds
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Fire Emblem Awakening
Zelda Ocarina of Time

PM offers.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Positive feedback for L.O.R.D.
Super fast delivery, awesome communication. Great dude!

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Games:

• Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $25
    [*]Half-Life (PS2) - $7
  • Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $13
  • Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) - $7
    [*]The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Gamecube) - $40
  • Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $15
    [*]Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) (Complete) - $17
  • Final Fantasy XIII w/Hardback Collector's Edition Strategy Guide (360) - $33
  • 120GB Phat PS3 (For Parts) - This guy has been with me since 2007 and has served me well, but time is not always kind. I've replaced the original 15-blade internal fan with a 19-blade one. I've also replaced the thermal paste twice, but the second time, I may have tightened the heat sync pads on too tight. It will power on, but I never know for how long, It varies from time to time. If you need some phat PS3 parts, this may be a deal for you. Comes with the A/C Cable and nothing else. (I have to Dualshock 3 parts though, let me know if you want those, I'll throw them in for free. - $80 (Open to offers)

Misc. Stuff:

• Club Nintendo Platinum Poster 2013 (Pikmin 3 Only) - $15
  • Club Nintendo Donkey Kong Poster Set - $35
    [*]Infamous 2 Cole Figure - $20
  • Drawn Together DVDs (Entire Series) - $20
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 3 - $10
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 4 - $15
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 5 - $15 - Or All 3 for $30

WTT/WTB:

I'll trade 1 or 2 of the items above for Bravely Default, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy or One Piece: Romance Dawn.

Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu Ray (~$30)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut (Wii U) (~$10)

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Looking to buy: LEGOs!!!

I'd like to buy either LEGO sets or LEGO Minifigures. I'll even buy loose LEGO pieces, if you've just got a huge bin of them.

PLEASE PM ME if you have LEGO to sell or trade!

Agent_J

Looking to buy:

Pokemon FireRed
Any condition (as long as it's working and not totally damaged)
Also, any color GameBoy Color (though I really want a transparent purple/glacier one)
Please PM me, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom