• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodember

WTB
Elder Scrolls Online for PC, 2 copies if possible.

WTS
I have a RC monster truck for sale.
Traxxas E Revo: this is the RTR brushed model, comes with the extra parts and tools it originally came with, they are still sealed. Asking $350.
If anyone is interested and/or wants pictures PM me.

ss32

WTS:

Various manga titles and some DVD's (in english), but the manga is all in Japanese except for the IKAGAMI titles on the far right.

All of the manga is in excellent condition, haven't been touched in awhile.

Titles Include: (GIVE ME AN OFFER)
Buy them all and I'll give you a sweet deal.

Fairy Tail (probably like $6 a copy? IDK prices.)
World God Only Knows ($8)
Kuroko no Basuke (Kuroko's Basketball) ($8)
Slam Dunk ($8)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ($10)

TXmnbtr.jpg

Pricing may vary, but shipping in the US (I live in the US) will be discussed (probably won't be much unless you order all of them). I might include shipping because I'm not exactly sure of the prices of the manga, but feel free to correct me or give me an offer!

Also,

PS2-JP Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - $175 shipped ~ OBO new (unused) (send me a PM or something, yo)

(bought this while I was in JP)

The only things that aren't NM on this is the outer plastic cover and the actual box, (not the disc's case).

The disc has never been touched, and the extra stuff (black box) included has never been opened. I have not opened it, but I will open it if someone is interested. (or go watch an unboxing.)

I will put more pictures up if anyone is interested!

WcHkmk9.jpg

elPPCTj.jpg

CpK0i5H.jpg

Rl8f5a8.jpg

And

WTB:

Xbox One Games or Digital Downloads.

Also looking to buy The Handsome Collection for XBONE. PM ME.

Also added new pictures for the Platinum Limited Final Mix Kingdom Hearts set.

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Prices are not firm!

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $2 each (unless noted). All are UltraViolet codes unless noted:

• 007 Skyfall
  • Djando Unchained
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $7
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $7
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • The Dark Knight Rises

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

PS4
  • Final Fantasy XV demo code - $25

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D - $23
  • R4 SDHC Dual-Core 2014 (works on 3DS and DSi, does NOT allow you to play pirated 3DS games. Homebrew only) (cart only) - $10

Amiibo
  • Gold Mario (sealed) - $38

Anime
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - $140
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $70
  • Kaleido Star: Season 1 (Funimation release) - $25
  • Kaleido Star: Season 2 & OVA's (Funimation release) - $25
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $35
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $28
  • Noir: The Complete Series Anime Classics DVD - $26
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $70

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -$89

PC Parts
  • GTX Titan graphics card(ASUS, card only, never overclocked) - $525

Preorders
  • Mortal Kombat X Kollector's Import Edition - PS4 (Pay it off on Amazon and its yours. I would love it if you'd let me have the DLC codes though ^_^)

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • King Conquer - 1776 CD
  • discounted Amazon giftcards/credit (Will buy, need alot)

jfoul

WTS: Digital Code

• (Origin)Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box - $4 (One Remaining)
    cZsLYzvt.jpg
  • (Origin)Dead Space - $4 (One Remaining)
    9RsSQuJt.jpg
  • (Origin)Mirror's Edge - $4 (One Remaining)
    bhcjp1xt.jpg

WTS: Magazines (Price Negotiable)
  • Gamefan Magazine (51 Issues) - Singles $10 / Bundles of two or more $8.50 each
  • Gamers Republic Magazine (2 Issues) - $8 each
  • Game Player's Strategy Guide to Nintendo Games - $10

WTS: Assorted Retail Promo Material - $20 Lot (Price Negotiable)

• TG16 & Turbo Duo have duplicates

WTS: Strategy Guides (Price Negotiable)
  • [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Prima) [Publication Date: November 24, 1998] $25
  • [PS2] Xenosaga (Brady Games) Publication Date: [February 21, 2003] $10
  • [GC] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Brady Games) [Publication Date: March 18, 2003] $15
  • [GC] Star Fox Adventures Nintendo Player's Guide [Publication Date: 2002] $15
  • [Multi] Soul Calibur II Limited Edition Fighter's Guide with CD & Poster [Publication Date: August 1, 2003] $15
  • [GB] Super Game Boy Nintendo Strategy Guide [Publication Date: 1994] $8

WTB: Boxed Versions
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered
  • (PS4) Drive Club
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack
  • (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • (Wii) Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It!
  • (Wii) Super Paper Mario
  • (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

IronRinn

NeoGAF Plus Seller.

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Mechandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Mass Effect 2 Tali Lithograph $50.00/$51.50. 9" x 12" Not signed or numbered. Excellent condition. Ships flat.

Toys

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $160.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Metroid: Zero Mission $55.00/$56.65 Complete and in excellent condition with three flaws (Back, top right edge, back bottom right corner, and on the bottom of the right side) which can be seen in the pics below. Manuals show some wear.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $100.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $40.00/$41.25. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $25.00/$25.75. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim$15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is uncluded and intact.
6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach$15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.
k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII$20.00/$20.65 There are two small dents at the buttom edge of the front cover. There is also a wrinkle at the lower, left corner of the back cover.

DVDs

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $45.00/$46.35. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Criterion Trio: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai $30.00/$31.00. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Seasons 1-7 and Aqua Patrol Squad 1 $45.00/$46.35. Entirely too much ATHF. All in excellent condition.
eAlQXmIm.jpg

Slowly trying to migrate as much stuff off of eBay to here. I update periodically, so keep an eye out!

Invis

WTB:

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Funko Pop! Venom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. I'd love to sell all of this in one go if possible.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. - $65 shipped for everything

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

Dunan

Couldn't find the "free to a good home" thread so I'm posting it here, because I'd be happy to give this away to a Gaffer just for the price of international postage.

Bloodborne fans, this short 16-page guidebook was given away with pre-orders of the game:

vividfourducks-img450x600-1426069246i5gv7m7673.jpg

(not my photo)

Full of introductory text about Yharnam and the game's setting, and artwork of characters, monsters, weapons, and the like. I'm pretty sure $2.00 will get it anywhere in the world by air mail, so send me that by PayPal Gift and this is yours!

Pending!

TAFK

WTB:

Suikoden I (bought II on eBay and hear you get sweet bonuses if you beat 1 first so waiting to beat 1 before I start 2)
Sega Saturn Cases
EGM Magazines from 1990-2005 [looking for really cheap, just trying to take stuff if people are offloading]
.hack Quarantine

Pretty much anything here at a reasonable price. Send me an offer.

Couldn't find the "free to a good home" thread so I'm posting it here, because I'd be happy to give this away to a Gaffer just for the price of international postage.

Bloodborne fans, this short 16-page guidebook was given away with pre-orders of the game:

pic

(not my photo)

Full of introductory text about Yharnam and the game's setting, and artwork of characters, monsters, weapons, and the like. I'm pretty sure $2.00 will get it anywhere in the world by air mail, so send me that by PayPal Gift and this is yours!
Sent you a PM :)

wiibomb

I would like to leave positive seller feedback for ccbfan who sold me a copy of Skies of Arcadia Legends for Gamecube in a top notch condition, everything is in pristine condition (I think I have never received a Gamecube game in such condition)

Friggz

Gaf im trying to buy some dreamcast games. I had a deal worked out with a gaffer but i havent heard from him/her in a few days and it looks to have fallen through. If anyone has the following games, please reach out to me!

powerstone 2
project justice
jet grind radioooo
Street Fighter III Double Impact
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Street Fighter III Third Strike
Marvel VS Capcom
Mars Matrix
San Francisco Rush 2049

Also looking for a copy of bloodborne.

maxcriden

Gaf im trying to buy some dreamcast games. I had a deal worked out with a gaffer but i havent heard from him/her in a few days and it looks to have fallen through. If anyone has the following games, please reach out to me!

powerstone 2
project justice
jet grind radioooo
Street Fighter III Double Impact
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Street Fighter III Third Strike
Marvel VS Capcom
Mars Matrix
San Francisco Rush 2049

Also looking for a copy of bloodborne.

Did you see Invis's post above? Some good stuff up there (unless that's who you were already working with).

Friggz

Did you see Invis's post above? Some good stuff up there (unless that's who you were already working with).

I was working with CrashPrime. he had a solid collection and i was trying to give him my money, but he stopped responding to me despite posting in other topics.

fenners

Marvel VS Capcom

MvsC 1 or 2?

WTB:

Hori 3DS Zelda case
Code:
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61kkrOUI%2B7L._SL1000_.jpg[/IMG]

Only place I found it is Amazon for nearly 40 dollars from 3rd party. Amazon has no clue when they will restock themselves. I would pay 25 for anyone who wants to sell it. PM me.

maxcriden

In NA, Plus Gold! seller, happy to ship int'l.

Want to sell:

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Kirby: Triple Deluxe

4-EDUnDF2x36foV7_Y9haFEgMl1R-AaW.png

Yoshi's New Island

yMuChz2H0wWyQFLoDlpxxllxQc-OvXW1.png

PM me and we'll work something out for a low price! Just wanna get rid of these b/c I'm getting the digital versions.

wiibomb

WTB:

Hori 3DS Zelda case

Only place I found it is Amazon for nearly 40 dollars from 3rd party. Amazon has no clue when they will restock themselves. I would pay 25 for anyone who wants to sell it. PM me.

at the official Nintendo store there were at the original price.. I think it was store.nintendo.com, I dunno since it's blocked from work

at the official Nintendo store there were at the original price.. I think it was store.nintendo.com, I dunno since it's blocked from work

They have the luigi and mario ones. I would love the zelda one to compliment my love for zelda and MM n3dsxl. Thanks for letting me know this though man.

ekgrey

Oh man, so that's the Zelda "messenger" bag, huh? I must confess some disappointment. That is a tote bag, not a messenger. Still pretty cool! I try to use reusable bags for my grocery shopping and having Skull Kid's mug adorning one would be neat, but I think CN mislabeled that item.

anyway:

------------------------------
positive seller feedback for zulux21!

It wasn't really a transaction, since he gave me the codes for free, but since it was conducted in the B/S/T thread and he followed through on his offer, I believe it is deserving.

maxcriden

Oh man, so that's the Zelda "messenger" bag, huh? I must confess some disappointment. That is a tote bag, not a messenger. Still pretty cool! I try to use reusable bags for my grocery shopping and having Skull Kid's mug adorning one would be neat, but I think CN mislabeled that item.

The Pikmin one gets a lot of use in our home. It has some real charm to it.

Cardon

WTS/WTT - I'm a NeoGAF Plus Seller so buy/trade with confidence.

METAL GEAR SOLID stuff
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - includes all discs, in excellent condition. - $70
Metal Gear Saga Vol 1 - R1 DVD in excellent condition. - $15
Metal Gear Saga Vol 2 - R1 DVD in excellent condition - $8
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel - R1 in excellent condition - $14
Metal Gear Solid: E3 Promotional Pamphlet - Small promo pamphlet for the first MGS. - $18
Metal Gear Solid 3: L Book Artbook - Japanese artbook with art, bts images. In excellent condition - $40
Metal Gear Solid 3: Japanese Edition - JP version of MGS3. In excellent condition. - $15

ROCKSTAR GAMES stuff
Red Dead Redemption deck of cards - Complete unopened deck of cards. - $10
Red Dead Redemption bar of soap - Unopened bar of soap. - $8
Red Dead Redemption set of dice - never used - $8
Max Payne 3 "bullet" pen - pen cased in sniper bullet. - $12

GAMES/PROMO ITEMS
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360) - In excellent condition. - $12
Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition (PS3) - includes bonus DVD, in excellent condition. - $12
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete JP Blu-ray - Compatible with NA Blu-ray players/PS3/PS4. Has English audio. - $18
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - in excellent condition - $10
SpiderMan: Shattered Dimensions Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $12
Resistance 2 Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $12
God of War: Chains of Olympus demo - Includes demo, bonus mini Omega necklace - $12
Aliens: Infestation pins - Set of 4 pins, never worn/used. - $10
Capcom Collector's Edition Shot Glasses - never used. - $18

Shifty Look Art Prints - Signed art prints of Xevious and Alien Confidential. Can sell these separtely or as a pair. - $35 for both

T-SHIRTS
Starhawk Size L - never worn - $15
Scar Sizes XL, L, M - never worn - $12 per shirt

BOOKS
Devil May Cry Trinity of Fates - collection of DMC 1-3 stuff, includes R2 DVD featuring select cutscenes edited as a movie. - $18
Devil May Cry 1 artbook - ton of DMC art. - $20
Assassin's Creed E3 2012 Enclopyedia - ton of AC art, lore details, dev insight. - $30

GAME/ANIME OST
Lumines Winter Remix (JP release)
Dino Crisis 2 (JP release)
Shadow of the Colossus (JP release)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Primal
Devil May Cry: Deadliest Hits (JP release, collection of music from DMC 1-3)
Ico (JP release)
Katamari Damacy (JP release)
God of War 2
Big O - Original Score II for Season 2 (JP release)

Random Stuff

TMNT Collection Blu-ray set - includes original live-action movies, CG movie, large character cards, and the original B&W TMNT graphic novel. - $30
Designers Republic sticker set - various DR stickers. Have two sets, can be sold together or separately. - $20 for both, $10 individually
E3 Show Daily - Have a complete 2011 & 2012 set, one issue of 2010.
The Bouncer OST
Enslaved OST - promo item
Tommy Tallarico Best of CD - signed

All the soundtracks are in excellent condition and are legit copies and not printed bootlegs. I would like to sell these in the $10-$40 range depending on what you're interested in since some of these are rare/in the collectible range, but I'm flexbile to offers within reason (please don't offer $10 for The Big O or $5 for SOTC for example).

WTT/WTB
1TB - 2TB external hard drive (doesn't matter if its used)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)
GTA V (PS4)
Elgato Game Capture (either old one or HD60, fine with it being used)
Xbox One - with or without Kinect. Just prefer for it to have at least one controller and of course the power brick/primary cords. Kind of looking to buy one in the sub $320 range depending on the overall package & items included.

Prices include shipping if you're in the US. I'll be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard, so it shouldn't take more than a week for an item to arrive once I put it in the post. Please feel free to submit offers to me, either for trade, or if you want to buy more than one thing.

I have 13 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Charlie

Neo Member
Want to sell: SOLD

I'm selling my brand new sealed Apple iPad Air 2 (Silver/White 16GB Wi-Fi Model#: MGLW2LL/A) <-- Newest Model

Price: $379 + FREE Shipping (Ship to USA Only!) Retails for $499+Tax

I lowered my price again! You can't buy a brand new iPad Air 2 at this price anywhere! You probably can't even buy a used one for this price!

Payment Method: Paypal

If you need more pictures or have any questions please PM me.

If in doubt, check my feedback on here and check out my website on my profile. Thanks!

ct_ipad_air_2.jpg

//ARCANUM

yeah i'm really really glad i saw pictures of it before I spent 800 coins on it, would have been super bummed.

LQX

anyway:

------------------------------

Very disappointed. Did not expect much but did not expect it to be so thin. Seems sturdy though but essentially just a collectors item for Majora's fans.

//ARCANUM

WTB: Diablo 3 code for Wings of Justice/Angelic Wings

These are the wings that came with the collector's edition of Diablo 3. Not sure if anyone still has an unused code but I figured I'd ask.

You can't just buy a code for either of the wings, they were attached to the collector's edition cd key. There was no separate code for them. You'd have to buy collector's editions of the games and attach them to your account to get the wings. :/

You can't just buy a code for either of the wings, they were attached to the collector's edition cd key. There was no separate code for them. You'd have to buy collector's editions of the games and attach them to your account to get the wings. :/

Crap, I was under the impression that there was a separate code for the in-game items. Well thanks for the information.

OranSky

Banned
Very disappointed. Did not expect much but did not expect it to be so thin. Seems sturdy though but essentially just a collectors item for Majora's fans.

While thin I can say it is a sturdy bag. This MM one looks identical to a previous bag CN had that I claimed and that bag has served me well carrying my various gaming equipment from time to time,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom