• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always use tracking. Just because other people received packages you mailed on the same day means nothing.

Did use tracking on all packages, for some reason a few didnt have any progress on them but were received by the buyers, his was one of those, i just thought it was odd. At the time i was upset over it, its been awhile now. Oraalewey just send me a pm with your Paypal address and ill refund you the 15 bucks. Id rather clear my name here and go about my day.

maxcriden

Did use tracking on all packages, for some reason a few didnt have any progress on them but were received by the buyers, his was one of those, i just thought it was odd. At the time i was upset over it, its been awhile now. Oraalewey just send me a pm with your Paypal address and ill refund you the 15 bucks. Id rather clear my name here and go about my day, than look like the bad guy.

I think if you can show him the tracking info and it not being updated, I would recommend you contacting USPS to ask them about this. If you can show Oraalewey the tracking info I imagine he might not make you refund all $15 though. (I could be wrong though, just thinking of what I might do in that situation.)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Did use tracking on all packages, for some reason a few didnt have any progress on them but were received by the buyers, his was one of those, i just thought it was odd. At the time i was upset over it, its been awhile now. Oraalewey just send me a pm with your Paypal address and ill refund you the 15 bucks. Id rather clear my name here and go about my day.
Good man. But how about contacting USPS? Stuff happens.

turbocat

PM me!

WTB

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX 3DS code
Pokemon XD
Pokemon HeartGold (preferably complete)
Pokemon Crystal
Danganronpa 2

WTS:

US PSN Codes
Shovel Knight - $12
Bastion - $12
Titan Souls - $12

Steam Gifts
Don't Starve - $6

4GB Vita card - $5 shipped

I accept and pay with PayPal gifts as payment. PM me!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Did that at the time, the response from USPS was that sometimes packages dont get scanned, never really got a concrete answer from them as to why that happened.
Not sure how you contacted them, but I've had good luck opening a support ticket on their website. It ends up getting me in touch with the local folks, and generally it's resolved things pretty quickly. If you haven't done that, I'd try that. :)

Not sure how you contacted them, but I've had good luck opening a support ticket on their website. It ends up getting me in touch with the local folks, and generally it's resolved things pretty quickly. If you haven't done that, I'd try that. :)

I used the 1-800 ASK USPS number, next time ill try your method, sounds like it gets more results.

OraleeWey

BST problems are everyone's problems. Post!

LOL. You're a drama monger.
Seriously, I hope he posts it.

Edit: Copied and pasted what I told Flandy and fixed some grammar errors.
I gave him $15 (amazon credit) for MGS collection for Ps2. After I gave him the $15 he stopped communication.

I asked him what's going on, I need a tracking number. Well he gave me one but it never went anywhere.

I asked him again, what's going on, he said he will look into it. "Let me know if it isn't there by x, I'll give you your money back".

Last message I have ever got from him.

Out of $15, out of an item.

I'm paraphrasing of course but that's how it went.

This was months ago, can't believe he is still trying to sell.

Did that at the time, the response from USPS was that sometimes packages dont get scanned, never really got a concrete answer from them as to why that happened.

If you could have just updated me, I wouldn't had any issues. But you never did, I sent you many PM's, even sent you emails. You never once replied. And I swear to god I never got that package. I'm not like that.

Edit: Copied and pasted what I told Flandy and fixed some grammar errors.

If you could have just updated me, I wouldn't had any issues. But you never did, I sent you many PM's, even sent you emails. You never once replied. And I swear to god I never got that package. I'm not like that.

Like i said, was upset at the time because i thought you were trying to get one over on me (first time i had a problem with someone not getting something), so my response was to just cut communication cause i didnt want to deal with what i thought was a shady situation (not the best course of action i admit). Now however i can see that it probably did get lost in the mail somewhere, so i have no problem refunding you, just pm me.

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:
Mortal Kombat
Xenoblade Chronicles
Witcher 3
Batman Arkham Knight
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker
Project Cars
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

FF: Type O HD (PS4/X1) - $39.99
Battlefield Hardline (PS4/X1/PS3/360) - $31.99
Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition (PS4/X1/PS3/360) - $49.99
Shadow of Mordor (PS4/X1/PS3/360) - $15.99
Sunset Overdrive (X1) - $23.99
Dead Rising: Apocalypse Edition (X1) - $23.99
Ryse: Son of Rome Legendary Edition (X1) - $23.99
Evil Within (PS4/X1/PS3/360) - $23.99
Far Cry 4 (PS4/X1/PS3/360) - $31.99
FIFA 15 (PS4/X1/PS3/360) - $31.99
God of War Collection (Vita) - $23.99
South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3/360) - $11.99

NeOak

He was, but I already bought it. Sorry. =(

I think he just likes keeping it on there to show that he has made sales already.

People leaving sold stuff on their listings is annoying. I just skip the post because it becomes difficult to read and i don't take the time to when there are 2 or 3 pages to go through.

maxcriden

WTB:

NeOak's GAF avatar

WTS:

a personal ode - $1 shipped

...But seriously, want to sell

ratchet%2Bjak%2Bsly.png

Jak, Ratchet and Sly PS2 games. They're just taking up space...we're trying to move...help me out here, lol, been trying to get rid of these for*ever*. 3 Jak games CIB, 3 Ratchet games CIB except for the first, and Sly 1 CIB. All in great shape. To recap: 7 games, one is disc-only. Buy these. I will sell or trade them for anything remotely interesting. I'm GAF Gold so I can guarantee we'll have some fun PMs as we work out an entertaining deal that benefits you more than it does me. I just want these out of our apartment before we move.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
See, that's why you post BST issues in BST. Problems get resolved. Your problems are our problems. We work together to find a fair solution.

WTB:

NeOak's GAF avatar

WTS:

a personal ode - $1 shipped
Based $1 shipped.

Game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Price: $40

Game: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Price: $25

Game: Zombie Army Trilogy
Price: $18

Game: Depth
Price: $8

Game: Onikira - Demon Killer
Price: $2

Accepting Paypal sent as gift in US$.
All games are Steam gifts and RoW (region free), will be sent to your Steam account or mail.
I'm quite busy these days, so I apologize in advance if I might be slow with responses.

WTS

Spare digital codes from my Blu-ray collection:

Batman Vs. Robin (UV HD) - $5 SOLD
Man Of Steel (UV HD) - $4
Gravity (UV HD) - $4
Her (UV HD) - $4
---------------------------------------------------
Bundle price for all three - $9

I prefer Amazon Gift Cards, but also accept Paypal Gifts.

HaL64

Positive seller feedback for Johnas

He drove pretty far to sell me his collection, and I was glad to buy it!
Pleasure to work with.

On the way there to meet him I ran into this town...
b48nneQ.jpg

I agree, it sucks.

People leaving sold stuff on their listings is annoying. I just skip the post because it becomes difficult to read and i don't take the time to when there are 2 or 3 pages to go through.

Just a head's up - we're actually discussing this to add to the OP. If something's sold, it's on you to update your listings and not clutter the thread. Taking new pictures is practical and courteous.

A few other things are also being discussed, so stay tuned.

stay_tuned-head.jpg

TERRISUS. Welcome back.

How do you know which people are updating their listings or do you just skip past all longer listings? My listings are fairly lengthy, but I will have you know that I update what I've sold as soon as it's paid for!

How do you know which people are updating their listings or do you just skip past all longer listings? My listings are fairly lengthy, but I will have you know that I update what I've sold as soon as it's paid for!

That's something we're actually discussing - if feedback has been left for both parties, the item should probably be removed. That's the key.

OraleeWey

So, AMxKaOtIcDeV refunded me. Not sure if you guys want to remove his negative feedback or not. Seems that the package was lost somewhere in the mail and he jumped to conclusions. So he just stopped communication with me. Not the best thing to do as he said so himself. We can finally put this behind us now. I can let it go.

Flandy

WTS
Xbox Live Gold 12 months - $35 (3 remaining)
17030047298_79f4870a2b_n.jpg

Xbox live gold 2 day trial - $1

Arma Cold War Assault - $1 Steam Gift

Bejewled 3 - $1 Steam Key (Currently included in the humble bundle if you beat the average)

Tags: XBL XBLG

WTB
Mew Two Smash Bros 3DS DLC - $3
Friend won't shut up about wanting him so someone please sell him to me @__@

That's something we're actually discussing - if feedback has been left for both parties, the item should probably be removed. That's the key.

I like putting a Strike through any listing that aren't available anymore

LQX

FS: Everything was bought brand new and ships from NY.

Club Nintendo Rewards:
Super Smash Bros. Soundtrack CD (Brand new but CD case has a crack) $18

Sennheiser HD 518 - Used maybe two hours total - $58
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0042A68R8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Turtle Beach Ear Force DSS2 - Shows slight wear with a small indentation on the bottom middle but it works great and includes the optical and USB cable. $30

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound - Bought late last year but then shortly moved on to a HD518 I got on black Friday. $55

XBox One:
Wolfenstein: The New Order $17 Like New

PC Games -

Minecraft account. Never really used. You can change the name and email. $18

Steam Keys:
Mass Effect 2 $1
One Way Heroics $1
The Bridge $1
Deadly Sin 2 $1
The Novelist $2
Year Walk $2
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack $2
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams $2
Hammerwatch $2
PixelJunk Eden $2
Lovely Planet $2
Risk of Rain $2
Symphony $2
The Blue Flamingo $2
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet $2
FEZ $3
Always Sometimes Monsters $3
Skyborn $3
Sweet Lily Dreams $3
State of Decay - Lifeline DLC $3
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box $4
Dead Space 2 $4
Ys Origin $4
Titan Quest Steam $4
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs $4
Project Zomboid $5
Gray Matter $5
Valkyria Chronicles $6.50
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell $8
Cities in Motion 2 $8
10 Classic SEGA Genesis Games, Medieval II: Total War, Typing of the Dead: Overkill, Binary Domain, Renegade Ops $13

So, AMxKaOtIcDeV refunded me. Not sure if you guys want to remove his negative feedback or not. Seems that the package was lost somewhere in the mail and he jumped to conclusions. So he just stopped communication with me. Not the best thing to do as he said so himself. We can finally put this behind us now. I can let it go.

I would say to leave the negative, this is totally on me, ill take the blame for it.

TAFK

A few other things are also being discussed, so stay tuned.

I don't know if it has been discussed but can we put a limit size on images? I'm all for people promoting with pictures as an eye-catcher but when I scroll 100 lines and am still on the same post it tends to get pretty annoying.

I don't know if it has been discussed but can we put a limit size on images? I'm all for people promoting with pictures as an eye-catcher but when I scroll 100 lines and am still on the same post it tends to get pretty annoying.
The normal protocol is to put images in QUOTE tags. It automatically resizes the images, but allows for the viewer to click on them for the original size.

sabanoo

I think the decision to rescind the feedback is up to you.

Kito

WTS
(prices inc. shipping to UK, via 2nd class)

• £15 - Like new - Paper Mario: Sticker Star.
    [*]£25 - Like new - MM3D cartridge + the LE steel case. (No game case.) Sale pending. Sale dropped.

I think it's helpful to keep the sold item on the listing. Sometimes I see something I am interested in, and I'd look back through the pages to find that listing. It can become maddening if the seller took the item off and I keep trying to Ctrl+F it.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I think it's helpful to keep the sold item on the listing. Sometimes I see something I am interested in, and I'd look back through the pages to find that listing. It can become maddening if the seller took the item off and I keep trying to Ctrl+F it.

Yes, me too.
But for goodness sake, on the new posts, take it off! Hard to read these sometimes.

Flandy

Yes, me too.
But for goodness sake, on the new posts, take it off! Hard to read these sometimes.

Yeah that's what I meant. Old posts put a strike and on a new post remove it

DizzyCrow

WTS

Download Codes:
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Mario vs Donkey Kong Tipping Stars (3DS)
Flipnote Studio 3D

All for $60 in eShop credit or Paypal (gift or buyer pays fees)

OraleeWey

Just post it here. It's far better to have all feedback publicly available in the thread instead of in a PM to one person.

Alright. Not sure who has the power to modify the feedback list. But I think it is fair his negative feedback is removed. At least down to neutral. So if someone who can remove AMxKaOtIcDeV's negative, please do so. And let us know by replying to this post of mine :)

Edit: Just to be clear, I would have updated this thread with the situation after action was taken. I just wanted to make sure of what I wanted to do first. And also, I didn't want to clutter this thread with all this drama. I know some members hate that.

Alright. Not sure who has the power to modify the feedback list. But I think it is fair his negative feedback is removed. At least down to neutral. So if someone who can remove AMxKaOtIcDeV's negative, please do so. And let us know by replying to this post of mine :)

ekgrey, sabanoo, and I all monitor the sheet. One of us will do it when we approach this section of the feedback thread.

There won't be a personal reply, but it'll be handled.

wiibomb

Want To Buy

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
  2. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  3. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM.
  4. SNES in good condition, looking for a complete one with everything except the AV cables which I already have, so they don't matter much, and good aesthetic condition since it's kind of a collector's item I want to get
  5. Gameboy Micro at a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  6. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.
  7. EXTRA: do you have Monster Hunter related merchandise and want to get rid of it or don't think you want it anymore? do you want to sell it but don't know anyone willing to take it? you've found the correct person here! I'm looking for Monster Hunter merch in any corner, so if you have something you want to sell, PM me!

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case, but please PM me with a price in mind to start negotiations if you are willing to, remember my only condition is to be beneath eBay prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom