• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arla

U.S. Only l PayPal only l Prices are shipped.

Super Smash Bros. Club Nintendo OST- New - $20
Also willing to trade for OoT 3D, MM, ALBW OSTs.
4xOEQK5.jpg

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $10 or $15
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $10
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - 5% off for one week (Apr 26th to May 2nd)
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value 5% off (until May 2nd) for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(645+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Not trying to complain or anything yet, but looking for advice --

I recently purchased something fairly pricey on here and the seller and I paid for it to be sent via Priority 2-Day mail. It has since been around 5 or 6 days, and the tracking still says the package has been "Accepted SSK." I've contacted USPS, and nothing has come of it yet. Is there anything else I can do at this time?

The seller has said that he or she will look into it, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Again, I am not trying to accuse anyone (which is why I didn't list any names), but am just looking for advice with dealing with the post office -- thanks!

toneroni

I recently purchased something fairly pricey on here and the seller paid for it to be sent via Priority 2-Day mail. It has since been around 5 or 6 days, and the tracking still says the package has been "Accepted" via SSK. I've contacted USPS, and nothing has come of it yet. Is there anything else I can do at this time?

The seller has said that he or she will look into it, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Again, I am not trying to accuse anyone (which is why I didn't list any names), but am just looking for advice -- thanks!

That happened to me once. They sent it to the wrong address or something and it had to be re-sent. I would think thats the case but the seller may need to get involved if it was really accepted and not returned by the wrong people.

Flandy

WTS
Xbox Live Gold 12 months - $35 ONLY 1 KEY REMAINING
17030047298_79f4870a2b_n.jpg

Xbox live gold 2 day trial - $1

Arma Cold War Assault - $1 Steam Gift

Bejewled 3 - $1 Steam Key (Currently included in the humble bundle if you beat the average)

Tags: XBL XBLG

That happened to me once. They sent it to the wrong address or something and it had to be re-sent. I would think thats the case but the seller may need to get involved if it was really accepted and not returned by the wrong people.

Thanks for responding! If it did get sent to the wrong people, is it odd that the tracking information still only shows it as "Accepted?" I was thinking it may have been lost at the post office, considering the tracking thing doesn't even say it was "Processed" yet.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Thanks for responding! If it did get sent to the wrong people, is it odd that the tracking information still only shows it as "Accepted?" I was thinking it may have been lost at the post office, considering the tracking thing doesn't even say it was "Processed" yet.

You can call the post office and check too, but yeah, this is on the seller to settle.

You can call the post office and check too, but yeah, this is on the seller to settle.

I tried emailing USPS on Friday, and they gave me a case number. When I checked the case number yesterday, it said it had been cancelled for some odd reason. So I called them up and they put in another case thing, but said it will take 2 or 3 more days to hear back. Ugh

kennah

I had something say Accepted until after I received it. So buggy sometimes.

I am NeoGAF Plus so buy with confidence! Feel free to PM for additional info/pictures of an item. I prefer shipping within the US only but could probably do Canada for a little bit more shipping. Paypal only, please pay the fee or gift it!

Digital Items:

-Club Nintendo Platinum Reward SOLD
-Club Nintendo Coin Reward Game(can do either a 600 or 700 game) SOLD

Physical Items:
**All are new and sealed unless otherwise noted, prices include shipping**

WiiU Gamecube Controller Adapter - $25
Majora's Mask 3D CE Guide - $25
*USED* Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call 3DS - $18
Gold Mario Amiibo - SOLD
King Dedede Amiibo *USA version* - SOLD

NoRéN

I recently purchased something fairly pricey on here and the seller paid for it to be sent via Priority 2-Day mail. It has since been around 5 or 6 days, and the tracking still says the package has been "Accepted" via SSK. I've contacted USPS, and nothing has come of it yet. Is there anything else I can do at this time?

The seller has said that he or she will look into it, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Again, I am not trying to accuse anyone (which is why I didn't list any names), but am just looking for advice -- thanks!

Could be a couple of things.

I just sent out a package on Friday after i received payment. Tracking showed no information until it was out for delivery all the way across the country on monday. USPS tracking sometimes does that.

Another possibility is that the seller actually used one of those shipping places that lets you drop off prepaid packages as well. In my experience using those, they are good for UPS and FedEx as they pick up from those places daily. USPS took 1 week to actually go to the place and get the packages.

Just be patient. Unless you paid for shipping to be bumped up to Priority, I don't see why you can't be a bit more patient. The seller provided tracking. That's good for you and for them too.

NoRéN;161976103 said:
Could be a couple of things.

I just sent out a package on Friday after i received payment. Tracking showed no information until it was out for delivery all the way across the country on monday. USPS tracking sometimes does that.

Another possibility is that the seller actually used one of those shipping places that lets you drop off prepaid packages as well. In my experience using those, they are good for UPS and FedEx as they pick up from those places daily. USPS took 1 week to actually go to the place and get the packages.

Just be patient. Unless you paid for shipping to be bumped up to Priority, I don't see why you can't be a bit more patient. The seller provided tracking. That's good for you and for them too.

I did pay for the shipping to be bumped up to Priority, but that's okay. I am being patient, I just wanted to see if anyone has any advice with dealing with the post office or whatever :)

NoRéN

I did pay for the shipping to be bumped up to Priority, but that's okay. I am being patient, I just wanted to see if anyone has any advice with dealing with the post office or whatever :)

Oh, now that sounds different from "the seller paid".

USPS isn't going to be too helpful. Ask the seller what specific post office they dropped the package off at. At this point, it's the seller that would need to investigate this.

NoRéN;161976916 said:
Oh, now that sounds different from "the seller paid".

USPS isn't going to be too helpful. Ask the seller what specific post office they dropped the package off at. At this point, it's the seller that would need to investigate this.

Thanks for the help! USPS can be a pain sometimes. Yeah, I edited by original post, but to clarify -- the seller and I both paid a little extra for it to be shipped. I am absolutely not accusing the seller or anything, but the post office so far has just been very unhelpful. :)

Selling a lot of Disney Infinity Marvel Digital Character Codes - $23 Paypal

Includes: Starlord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Spiderman, Nova, Black Widow, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Venom, Iron Fist, and Captain America.

Selling:

EVGA SuperClocked 015-P3-1582-AR GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi) 1536MB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support

Never overclocked. I don't even know how to do that!

I'm getting out of the amiibo game due to monetary reasons. All the figures I have are still in their North American boxes and are in fantastic condition. Shoot me a PM for pricing because I have no idea what to charge. I see eBay prices but I'd like to avoid those if possible. The stickers have been removed carefully from the boxes and there's no marks from where they were.
Once again, these are all U.S in box.

Villager
Wii Fit
Fox
Lucario
Rosalina
Ike

I feel like I'm forgetting one or two so I'll update if that's the case.

LQX

FS: Everything was bought brand new and ships from NY.

Club Nintendo Rewards:
Super Smash Bros. Soundtrack CD (Brand new but CD case has a crack) $18

Sennheiser HD 518 - Used maybe two hours total - $55
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0042A68R8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Turtle Beach Ear Force DSS2 - Shows slight wear with a small indentation on the bottom middle but it works great and includes the optical and USB cable. $30

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound - Bought late last year but then shortly moved on to a HD518 I got on black Friday. $55

PC Games -

Minecraft account. Never really used. You can change the name and email. $18

Steam Keys:
Mass Effect 2 $1
One Way Heroics $1
The Bridge $1
Deadly Sin 2 $1
Dragon Age: Origins $2
GIGANTIC ARMY $2
The Novelist $2
Year Walk $2
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack $2
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams $2
Hammerwatch $2
PixelJunk Eden $2
Lovely Planet $2
Risk of Rain $2
Symphony $2
The Blue Flamingo $2
Dead Space 2 $3
FEZ $3
Always Sometimes Monsters $3
Skyborn $3
Sweet Lily Dreams $3
State of Decay - Lifeline DLC $3
Dead Space 2 $4
Ys Origin $4
Titan Quest Steam $4
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs $4
Guardians of Middle-earth $4
Insurgency $5
Project Zomboid $5
Gray Matter $5
Cities in Motion 2 $5
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell $7
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition $7
10 Classic SEGA Genesis Games, Medieval II: Total War, Typing of the Dead: Overkill, Binary Domain, Renegade Ops $13

Origin:
Populous $1
Medal of Honor $1
Dead Space $1
Dead Space $2
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box $2
Mirror's Edge $3

WTB: Decent headphone Amp and or DAC.

Mark5130

Would Like To Sell.

PayPal gift or fees paid.

PSN $20 Currency Card - $18

Would Like To Buy

Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else. Games must also be in good shape and come from a smoke-free environment.

webkatt

I'm getting out of the amiibo game due to monetary reasons. All the figures I have are still in their North American boxes and are in fantastic condition. Shoot me a PM for pricing because I have no idea what to charge. I see eBay prices but I'd like to avoid those if possible. The stickers have been removed carefully from the boxes and there's no marks from where they were.
Once again, these are all U.S in box.

Villager
Wii Fit
Fox
Lucario
Rosalina
Ike

I feel like I'm forgetting one or two so I'll update if that's the case.

I want to buy Villager to open and play with!

How much?

jfoul

WTS: Digital Code
  • (Origin) Mirror's Edge - $4
    bhcjp1xt.jpg
  • (3DS) Flipnote Studio 3D - $3
    SHf24iAm.jpg
WTB: Discounted Credit & Gift Cards
  • Steam GC
  • Amazon GC
  • PSN Credit
WTB: GAMES:
  • (PS4) Mortal Kombat X Season Pass
  • (Steam) Killing Floor 2
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2 (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (CiB)
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack (CiB)
  • (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles (CiB)
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (CiB)
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It! (CiB)
  • (Wii) Super Paper Mario (CiB)
  • (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy (CiB)
WTB: ACCESORIES:
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

Vaco6121

Shipping price included if in the US, if international add extra. Paypal or Amazon Payments; buyer covers any fees. Games are in very good to like new condition. Feel free to make offers.

WTS:

Have a used in good condition black 3ds xl with a 64 gig SD card, power cord, and a sealed copy of Crosswords Plus- $110

Unopened copy of NBA 2k15 (ps4) would like trade for Xenoblade 3DS, new or used don't matter, or will sell for $30; will include MLB 14 at no additional cost.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

Fotos

WTB-
Call of Duty Black Ops

Call of Duty Black Ops II - bundle Steam

It should come out to around $140 on steam. If someone can gift them to me I'll send you $145 on PayPal. Thanks!

Ettie

All prices include shipping. I'm listed as NeoGAF Plus +9 in the feedback list. All feedback is from selling.

Heads Up:

1. Paypal Gift Only (or you cover fees)
2. U.S. Lower 48 Only

Note: None of these games are new/sealed. Some are in excellent condition; others were bought used from Gamestop, so less than excellent. If this is important to you as a collector, please ask questions before you buy. I'm happy to provide whatever info you need, including additional pictures.

If anyone wants to bundle up, especially 3+, deals shall be cut.

Wii
House of the Dead 2&3 Return + 2 White/Blue Nyko Perfect Shot - 35
NSMB Wii - 20

GCN
Metroid Prime w/ Echoes Demo Bonus Disc (black label, complete, minor sticky stuff on lower spine) - 12 SOLD
LoZ: Windwaker (black label, complete) - 30
F-Zero GX - 25 SOLD
Mario Kart:DD (black label, complete) - 35 SOLD
Paper Mario:TTYD – 30 SOLD

DS
JRkL7co.jpg

MHBHbCu.jpg

DS Lite white with charger, Acekard 2 and 4GB micro SD – 55 Some minor discoloration of shoulder buttons and hinge area. No cheeto fingers were used while playing this device. I am leaving the file structure on the micro SD but no roms will be included. My understanding is this will not work on the 3DS out of the box, FYI to all.
sJ2jSCq.jpg

Final Fantasy IV - 25

6W2cPuo.jpg

twQmpQe.jpg

OpVGdSF.jpg

hQxwL1M.jpg

PS2 – Everything CiB was bought new by me and is in pretty great shape. Everything not CiB was bought used from BB or Gamestop and has scratches and no manuals, but has been played through to completion. I would prefer to sell this whole lot as a bundle, including the console, but if you want to mix and match or buy singles feel free.

FFX - 7 SOLD
Drakan: The Ancients Gates - 7
Baldur’s Gate DA - 10
Baldur’s Gate DA2 - 20
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows CiB - 10
Gauntlet Dark Legacy - 10 SOLD
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms CiB - 30
Champions of Norrath CiB - 15 SOLD

FFXII CiB - 10 SOLD
Bard’s Tale CiB - 10
FFX2 CiB - 7 SOLD
KH CiB - 7
Spyro: New Beginning CiB - 13
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly CiB- 9

PS2 Slim Console – 50 I tested all of the PS2 games above up to first gameplay on this console with no trouble. I turned my house upside down looking for the memory card and DS2, but can’t find them. So please be aware this will come with no memory card and a pelican PS2 controller with rumble and a DS1 that I would only use in an emergency. The pelican controller has less than 20 hours on it.

PS1
2mXjj4O.jpg

FFVIIGH – 20 Three playthroughs, minor scratches/prints on discs, should be no problem SOLD
FFVIIIGH – 18 – Minor scratches on D1, rest have never been out of the case except when I checked them today, 9.5/10 condition. SOLD
FFIXGH – 18 – Two playthroughs, minor scratches on D1, rest are pretty clean.

Glacier GBA – 15 No game to test it, but it boots the gameboy screen and speakers work

asdad123

WTB:

iPhone 6 Plus. Any capacity/color as long as its good condition. Looking to use on ATT. Got me that apple watch itch after seeing it today lol.

Let me know.

Have: Paypal. Could also trade a Wii U 8gb w/ games, or PS4, Majoras Mask New 3DS XL plus cash for it.

Bump

For Sale (Local only in North Jersey. I'd rather not ship systems).

Wii U, 8gb with Zelda Windwaker HD installed and a Brand New Sealed Copy of Mario 3D. Comes with box. - $225
PS4, 500gb Black. Purchased in January. Barely used as this was my second PS4 for a spare room - $300
Majora's Mask new 3DS XL Limited Edition - Practically new. Has a tiny chip mark on the paint from where I applied the screen protector - $225.

badbrains

WTB iPhone 5s, 6, or 6+. Preferably on T-Mobile, but will consider anything other than Verizon. Clean ESN. Paying through Google Wallet.

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 4$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 4$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -4$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 4$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 7$
- Dark Souls Xbox 360- $10
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP Japanese - $18

Prices include shipping within the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

Humble Bundle Steam Keys/Gifts $1/each

Little Inferno
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
English Country Tune
Full Mojo Rampage
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Starseed Pilgrim

I also have some Game Gear games for sale. I don't know yet what they usually go for so I'd like you to make me an offer:

- X-Men comes with box, manual and game
- Jurassic Park comes with box, manual and game
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Columns
- Ecco the dolphin
- Tanzmania

I also have one of the Game Gear Screen magnifiers with box.

WTB

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - Is anyone willing to sell it for the initial price of $99.99 + Shipping?

- Soul Sacrifice Delta Chinese Version (English subtitles) for ~25
- Dragon's dogma Arisen Xbox 360 ~ 13
- Valkyria Profile: Lenneth <12

terrisus

Positive Buyer feedback for blazenumb1

An absolute joy to work with. Great communication, very pleasant, respectful, even though I'm not great at bartering was very agreeable to a back-and-forth to come to an agreement that worked well for the both of us, open and honest about things... and, best of all - I know that my games are going to a great home!

Thanks a whole bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom