• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

TURBO1112

Thinking about buy that refurbished X1 off groupon. For about 250 after taxes. Just wondering if there is any similar offers in here.

minx

Neutral feedback for Jmizzal

I sent him a game which he stated never arrived. I did not keep the tracking number because I had never had any issues with the many games I have shipped before. We resolved the issue my splitting payment but just wanted it to be noted in case it occurs again with him not receiving an item.

WTB a platinum code from someone that INCLUDES flipnote studio for my son. Only looking at 3ds games. PM me.
Positive buyer feedback to RoninChaos. Bought my Nintendo digital codes and is a trustworthy dude.

rejoice.png

SiDCrAzY

I sent him a game which he stated never arrived. I did not keep the tracking number because I had never had any issues with the many games I have shipped before. We resolved the issue my splitting payment but just wanted it to be noted in case it occurs again with him not receiving an item.

He's getting neutral feedback because he didn't get what he paid for?

NeoGaf Plus Buyer (22) and Seller (24)

WTB

Gateway Card for 3DS

PSN Subscription for $35...

GBA Boxes

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

Dragon Ball Z GBA/GBC games - Preferrably in the box, but let me know what you have

Discounted Google Play Credit

------------------------------------------------------

Edit: ISSUE RESOLVED BELOW!

You don't PM buyers their tracking numbers?

Gotta send stuff with tracking!! This should be negative feedback for you considering dude paid half value for nothing because he's a good dude and trusts you actually sent something.

Hope a mod in charge of the feedback list looks into this.

maxcriden

Gotta send stuff with tracking!! This should be negative feedback for you considering dude paid half value for nothing because he's a good dude and trusts you actually sent something.

FWIW I think the feedback list is maintained by the designated posters in the OP and that mods are only involved with major disputes in the thread. Anyway, I agree. Jmizzal should not receive neutral feedback because AFAIK thus is not any kind of pattern for him and I don't see his he would benefit at all from doing this on purpose because he still took a net loss in the deal.

Soulflarz

Banned
Wait, if there was a tracking number...

Isn't that...not impossible to get?

Like...if it truly went to his house, we have another issue, but if your tracking number simply disappeared, I'm kind of unsure what to say. I just don't know if charging someone in general is right in said case :/

I could be completely off though, I'm not too sure how disputes work.

minx

I have sent around 15 to 20 games so far on here. Trust me, I sent the game. I understand it's my responsibility to get the package to the buyer and that I should have kept the tracking number. I have never kept them because usually they receive the item in 3 days like clockwork. If it's negative feedback for me then that's fine, but I sent the item. I only posted this in case it happens again simply because it seems so rare that someone wouldn't get something I shipped. Not saying he is lying, just wanted it noted.

Note: I never paid for tracking. Not sure if it is included in priority mail which is what I always ship with. USPS.

I have sent around 15 to 20 games so far on here. Trust me, I sent the game. I understand it's my responsibility to get the package to the buyer and that I should have kept the tracking number. I have never kept them because usually they receive the item in 3 days like clockwork. If it's negative feedback for me then that's fine, but I sent the item. I only posted this in case it happens again simply because it seems so rare that someone wouldn't get something I shipped. Not saying he is lying, just wanted it noted.

Note: I never paid for tracking. Not sure if it is included in priority mail which is what I always ship with. USPS.

Yes, there would have been tracking with priority mail. 100%, because that's what I always use.

If you understand that it's your responsibility, then that should be the end of it. Neutral feedback, as counter intuitive as it may seen, actually carries a pretty negative reputation here.

terrisus

If you shipped Priority, it automatically had $50 of insurance (you have to pay for more than that)
If it was lost, contact USPS. They're going to require proof though.

Athreous

WTB

Amiibos:

Princess Peach (New Version)

PC Games:

Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls PC Keys

PS4 Stuff:

Bloodborne

1 Year PSN @ 35$

FFXIV ARR PS4 Key US

minx

If you shipped Priority, it automatically had $50 of insurance (you have to pay for more than that)
If it was lost, contact USPS. They're going to require proof though.

I can take back the neutral feedback. I just wanted it noted. Only proof I have is that I paid with credit card. I didn't keep the receipt with the tracking number.

maxcriden

He has no tracking number thus no receipt, dudes probably screwed with no documentation

Unless its like my tiny town VT post office where I went in today to ship some stuff to GAFers and the lady was like it's ok I know the last four of your credit card number by heart.
she was a digit off. But still lol.

Also when I sent a Zelda guide out they were so sure I got the addy wrong they stickied the correct addy to the wall for the next time I came in >.>

Honestly it shouldn't been negative for anyone. Unless you can prove that he is scamming, negative feedback shouldn't be warented. Just because you've never had a problem before, doesn't mean you will never have a problem.

Now if he wants to leave you negfeed because he never received the item and you basically called him shady, I could understand, but don't think it is truly warented.

Edit: and by me saying negative, I mean neutral.

minx

It should have been on your receipt, but I guess the case here is that you threw it away?

Yes. It won't be happening again. I didn't realize that "neutral" feedback was so bad. Like I said I just wanted it noted in case it even happens again.

With that said... WTS Wolfenstein: The New Order XB1 $20 shipped. I'll even give you a tracking number. And you will get your item. I swear.

Flandy

Yes. It won't be happening again. I didn't realize that "neutral" feedback was so bad. Like I said I just wanted it noted in case it even happens again.

With that said... WTS Wolfenstein: The New Order $20 shipped. I'll even give you a tracking number. And you will get your item. I swear.

Might help if you mentioned which version it is since its on PS3, 360, Xbone, PS4, and PC

Kolma

WTS:

Club Nintendo Elite Status Plat reward game. - $18
Hoping to sell soon so that I can order a shirt from Amplitude backer kit before it closes on the 30th.

Young Magus

Positive Feedback for both Cloggerdude and paulgandersman

Grrrrrrrrreat buyers!

Also for WTS:

God Eater 2- PS Vita
Tales of Innocence R- PS Vita

Games are in Japanese and will work on any vita. Games areNEW AND SEALED I repeat games are NEW AND SEALED

If ya interested pls PM

ss32

WTB:

XBO - Dragonball Xenoverse (either digital or hardcopy, hardcopy preferred) for cheap!

Also buying other XBONE digital or hardcopy games for cheap, please PM ME.

:D

jmizzal

I wasnt trying to screw u over I have %100 positve feedback on gaf and ebay, I wasnt even gonna post in the thread and just let it be between us.

I never got the game and would have been out of 20 bucks, I decided to split the cost so you wouldnt lose everything, I thought that would be the end of it.

No tracking number is a big issue, I always keep a hard copy of it when I ship even if its stored online.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Selling the following -

-Halo: The Master Chief Collection full game digital download for Xbox One
-Xbox Live Gold 14-day free trial digital download for Xbox One

Don't have PayPal and im not looking for cash whatsoever. Prefer a Best Buy gift card the most but will also accept a PSN or Xbox Live currency card. Price is $30.00. For anyone who's interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

So I decided to take the dive and go for a PS4, but need cash so~

Want To Sell:

Rockband 2 PS3 Special Edition Complete in Like New Condition
- Original Box(s) and Slip Cover
- Guitar (with dongle and strap), Drums (with Dongle, foot pedal, and drum sticks), and USB Mic
- Game with case and manual
*neatfreak owned, no smoking/pets near it

qKoOFGh.jpg

All thats included
BoOhUeW.jpg

All packed up, a bit of light duct tape inside to be sure things don't get tossed around in transit, but everything in the original spots for the most part.

Want: Amazon Gift Card exchange

Like I said, Like New condition, was barely used might be a bit of light use marks on the back of the guitar glossy part, especially the mic and drums which... I literally think were never used lol. Small tear on the slip cover where some tape was to hold it on the box, but that was there when I bought it new years ago.

After looking online at the auction sites and other trade sites seems like one in its condition goes for $300 but want to parse some offers on here first since fellow gaffers might be in the market for it. Would be Shipping UPS if a deal is met, USA only for now. All going towards a PS4, or if someone wants to trade for one.

Let me know if interested.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Positive Feedback for seller Brown Nose Bear

Got a couple games from him. Everything went smoothly!

JPS Kai

WTB:
One Year of PlayStation Plus - $35 (paypal)
Shin Koihime Musou (PS3)
Other import PS3 fighting games
God Eater 2: Rage Burst (PS4)
PS4-compatible arcade stick (low priority, using TitanOne + custom MCZ stick)
iPhone 6 Plus Case, something more interesting than just a standard Otterbox
Family-friendly wall scrolls/posters (I help run a ramen shop and need artwork for the walls)

I prefer to buy used, complete games whenever possible.

Diebuster

WTS:

Prices are just based on what I found online so feel free to PM with reasonable counter offers. Shipping only to continental US right now.

Persona 3 Portable Junpei Iori Hat - $30
Killer is Dead Limited Edition (Artbook + Soundtrack + packaging) [Game not included] - $10
Tekken 6 Artbook (from the limited edition) - $10

Fire Emblem Awakening Preorder Artbook - $15
Catherine Preorder Artbook + Preorder Soundtrack - $10
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Limited Edition Packaging + Artbook + Preorder Bandana) [Game not included] - $15
Valkyria Chronicles Preorder Artbook - $10
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Bandana - $10
Persona 4 Golden Vita Skin - $20
PlayStation Vita AR Cards - Free with any purchase

Okami Alternate Wii Covers - $10 each or $15 for both
Square Enix Members 2009 Bronze Reward Postcards - $5 for all three
Kid Icarus: Uprising Cards - $10 for Club Nintendo set + Magazine Card Insert
Puella Magi Madoka Magica Weiss Schwarz Trial Deck - $10 (folder included)

Aoi Yuki Signed Madoka Weiss Schwarz Card - $30

Katamari Damacy - $10
Tales of Legendia - $10
Xenosaga Episode II - $10
Devil May Cry - $10
Lumines II - $10
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - $10
No More Heroes (Asia Ver.) - $10
Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love Limited Edition - $25
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Bonus Discs (2-disc OST + Blu-ray) - $10
Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony CD (from Skyward Sword) - $15
Darkstalkers Chronicles (case only) - Free with any purchase
Lana Del Rey | Born to Die - Free with any purchase
Vampire Weekend | Modern Vampires of the City - Free with any purchase

Valkyria Chronicles Fold-out Poster - Free with any purchase
Epic Mickey Holographic (from limited edition strategy guide) - Free with any purchase
Epic Mickey Lithograph (from limited edition strategy guide) - Free with any purchase

I can take more pictures of individual items upon request. Thanks for looking!

edit: *limit one free item per purchase

dark_chris

WTS
Final Fantasy XIV pc key - $15
Far Cry 4 - $20

WTB (for steam only please)
Dragonball Xenoverse
Watch Dogs
Wolfenstein New Order

I doubt this will garner much interest but I'd like to sell an Apple Time Capsule 2TB (ME177LL/A).

Only used for about four months, adult owned, no smokers, no kids, no pets. It's in flawless condition and comes with all original packaging, cables, and manuals. Looking for $225 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom