• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I wasnt trying to screw u over I have %100 positve feedback on gaf and ebay, I wasnt even gonna post in the thread and just let it be between us.

I never got the game and would have been out of 20 bucks, I decided to split the cost so you wouldnt lose everything, I thought that would be the end of it.

No tracking number is a big issue, I always keep a hard copy of it when I ship even if its stored online.

You're a nicer guy than me to pay even half of something you never received.

I buy postage online so my email and Paypal account always have the tracking number as a backup.
Recently a priority mail package I mailed did get lost and USPS refunded me $49.99 plus the postage I paid on it.

Kolma

You're a nicer guy than me to pay even half of something you never received.

I buy postage online so my email and Paypal account always have the tracking number as a backup.
Recently a priority mail package I mailed did get lost and USPS refunded me $49.99 plus the postage I paid on it.

This is why I always take the free $100 insure on packages and raise up to what I need if the package is worth more.

Thankfully haven't lost a package yet.

Madao

WTS

Mewtwo DLC SSB4 Wii U code Japanese version - $3

the reason is that i only have a JP 3DS SSB4 but i figured that splitting the cost by buying the bundle and then selling one code is cheaper than buying the 3DS code on its own.

Paypal Gift preferred for payment.

wXMO1hH.png

(Thanks for the logo C-Drive)

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:
Mortal Kombat
Xenoblade Chronicles
Witcher 3
Batman Arkham Knight
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker
Project Cars
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

FF: Type O HD (PS4/X1) - $39.99
Battlefield Hardline (PS4/X1/PS3/360) - $31.99
Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition (PS4/X1/PS3/360) - $49.99
Shadow of Mordor (PS4/X1/PS3/360) - $15.99
Sunset Overdrive (X1) - $23.99
Dead Rising: Apocalypse Edition (X1) - $23.99
Ryse: Son of Rome Legendary Edition (X1) - $23.99
Evil Within (PS4/X1/PS3/360) - $23.99
Far Cry 4 (PS4/X1/PS3/360) - $31.99
FIFA 15 (PS4/X1/PS3/360) - $31.99
God of War Collection (Vita) - $23.99
South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3/360) - $11.99

maxcriden

WTS:

Person of Interest Season 1 DVD Set

tumblr_inline_mksqtuKNIz1qz4rgp.gif

$10 + cheapest shipping? Or open to a trade of some kind.

GAF Gold. :)

P.S. ekgrey, where the heck are you?

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+28 Buyer / +36 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim, Also willing to consider selling it!
Section 3, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

I'm going to have to dig around and see if I can find the AC adapter, but as of right now I'll just list the system itself. If I can dig out the AC adapter I'll include that and update the price. But for now:

Gameboy Micro system:
$70

Sale pending

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade, or possibly a sale at what I paid.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Also, I would be willing to sell this OLED Vita and 16GB memory card for more or less what I paid for them, $155.

Obviously trying to upgrade to a Vita Slim, and would like to do a straight trade, but I am willing to entertain offers for it, since I got a PS TV in this thread that I can use until I have the chance to get a Vita Slim. So, if you're interested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mischief Makers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Race the Sun
The Bridge

PM me with offers! =)

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

+12 Seller Feedback

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items (up to three DVD case games). I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

3DS
Animal Crossing 3DS XL - $110 + $11.30 priority shipping ($121.30 total shipped)
This Animal Crossing 3DS XL has been very carefully used and works perfectly. It has no dead pixels on the screens. It does not come with a charger or Animal Crossing New Leaf, but does come with the original box, documentation, and a 16GB SD card. Please PM me with any questions!
Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/VdFNQ

New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $12
Crosswords Plus - $3

Gamecube
NFL Blitz 2003 - $3
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $3
Resident Evil 4 - $10
Medal of Honor Frontline - $3
True Crime Streets of LA - $3
James Bond Agent Under Fire - $3

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Boxxle II - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
GBA Link Cable - $5
WarioWare Twisted - $12

Club Nintendo
Majora's Mask 3D Messenger Bag - Offer

vermadas

Selling

Wii Remote (Luigi themed; Motion+ built-in; Never used - It came as a pack in with NintendoLand so it comes without original packaging) - $25 shipped with USPS first-class in the lower 48
Ignore Frozen Planet in this pic, it has been sold

Sealed Gold Mario amiibo - Trade preferred but offers considered. Looking to trade for one of the following amiibos (sealed or loose):
Rosalina
Captain Falcon
Fox

SSB 3DS MewTwo DLC code - $2

Want

Paypal

Sup. Just wanted to gauge some interest here. Hopefully everyone has been successful at getting Gamecube Adapters for the Wii U because of the recent Gamestop restock. I picked up one for my cousin but he has a third party adapter. Before I return I just wanted to check and see if anyone was interested.

I also picked up a lonely Majora's Mask 3DS XL. I already have one...anybody still looking for one?

Just send a PM if you're interested.

Pics:
l7Evs3Y.jpg

Edit, got some potential buyers. Waiting for confirmations. If I see more adapters or consoles in the wild I'll try to grab more. $30 for GCN Adapters and $250 MM3DS XL.

Edit 2, GCN Adapter is gone. Positive Buyer Feedback for CrashPrime for being quick with the PayPal.

Edit 3, so as I suspected the Gamestop I went to still had GCN adapters. Got 3 more. Should be 1 person getting one...had a couple people ask about the 3DS but haven't heard back again after I responded.

New Pic:
NCWlXzt.jpg

Edit 4, 2 GCN adapters left.

WTB:

- Goro MKX PS4 key. Realized I wanted the game just recently, which means I missed out on preorder content. Hoping to get a key for cheap.

Thanks, webkatt!

BorntoPlay

WTT:

Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) Steam code for a Club Nintendo Elite Platinum Reward..

header.jpg

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Gold/Black - Limited Edition Bundle with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds NEW SEALED + Hori Nintendo 3DS XL Duraflexi Protector - Clear: $250 + shipping

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited-Edition Bundle - NEW SEALED: $100 + shipping...

All shipping from Venezuela...

PM if interested...

Cactus

Banned
WTS

last chance before I redeem (deadline is quickly approaching)

PLATINUM club nintendo reward ($20 paypal or a fair best offer)

Anyone in the United States interested in an EVGA GTX 770 4GB graphics card? I'm looking to upgrade to a 970 or 980 using the funds. PM me!

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold).

wiibomb

Want To Buy

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
  2. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  3. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM. (collector's problem... yeah, I know)
  4. SNES in good condition, looking for a complete one with everything except the AV cables which I already have, so they don't matter much, and good aesthetic condition since it's kind of a collector's item I want to get, no box or manual are necessary, they would be extremely nice, but not necessary
  5. Gameboy Micro at a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  6. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.
  7. Goro Key, my friend bought Mortal Kombat X with the preorder, but it happens that when he entered the code it said it was already used, so I'm looking for someone who doesn't want it and wants to sell it
  8. EXTRA: do you have Monster Hunter related merchandise and want to get rid of it or don't think you want it anymore? do you want to sell it but don't know anyone willing to take it? you've found the correct person here! I'm looking for Monster Hunter merch in any corner, so if you have something you want to sell, PM me!

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case, but please PM me with a price in mind to start negotiations if you are willing to, remember my only condition is to be beneath eBay prices

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS: Grim Fandango promotional poster

WTS: Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

I'm not interested in Witcher 3 compared to GTAV for my new PC, so I'm making a trade.

Want To Trade:

Witcher 3 GOG Game Code (obtained from Geforce promotion)

for

Grand Theft Auto V (Steam version preferred, I'll accept GMG keys if no one has done the trade with me by Friday.)

Send a PM if you're interested.

Arthos

WTS:

Tales of Hearts R - $24
Pokemon X - SOLD
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 - $13
Bloodborne - $40
Super Smash Bros Wii U - $40 (Comes with Wii U Mewtwo code).

All games are complete, smoke-free home, great condition, yada-yada! Prices are shipped in the states and all that stuff. Buyer pays fees.

Want:

Paypal
PSN Credit
12 months of PS+

l2hF8RI.jpg

Bump it up!

W1SSY

Positive seller feedback for Invis

Sold me his gateway card and got it shipped out the next day. Arrived fast and included everything that came with it originally.

ss32

Positive seller feedback for MendicantBS!

Overall great person to work with and really nice!

Item came in superb condition!

Thanks again :D

steveovig

FS:Loose Amiibos in mint condition, willing to deal/sell in a bundle

Villager-$45
Captain Falcon-$27
Wii Fit Trainer-$30
Marth-$30

All 4-$130

Games CIB

Mario Kart 7 (3DS) CIB-$18
Smash Bros. Brawl CIB (Wii)-$18

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTB 2 Grand Theft Auto V PC keys (Steam, Rockstar Social Cub, GMG, etc, doesn't matter - unless I'm dumb and there are some MP compatibility issues between them). Wanting to do heists with a friend.

Let me know if you're selling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom