• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS
Ezem1Bz.jpg

Nintendo Wii U w/ Super Smash Bros + Mario World 3D
Gamecube Controller Adapter
Wii U Gamecube Controller
I'll throw in the Diddy Kong amiibo.
Selling it bundled for $275
Bought it to play Smash Bros with roommates. Never had time to play Smash Bros with roommates.

Intel Core i7 3610QM (Mobile CPU 2.3GHz) - $200 OBO
1st Gen Astro Mixamp (No equalizer, but better DAC) - $60

Nikon d5300 with 35mm f/1.8 lens and 18mm-55mm 3.5/5.6 lens $700 obo

Shipping to US

Edit: That GoT disc is not representative of my care and ownership of discs in general. I was in the process of switching out seasons. :c

wiibomb

WTS

Edit: That GoT disc is not representative of my care and ownership of discs in general. I was in the process of switching out seasons. :c

Depending on the season it's completely understandable its on the floor... I could even understand if you want to burn the disc if that's the third season...

I'm looking for trades. This is only a partial list, I'll probably add some newer games later, and also add some pictures. Cartridge games are cart-only, cleaned and in good condition unless noted otherwise. For my wants, I am fine with cartridge-only games as long as they are in reasonably good condition. I have good buyer/seller feedback on here.

Have:

NES:
-TMNT II: The Arcade Game
-StarTropics (Complete, near mint)
-Renegade (Complete, box a little bent up and worn)
-Rygar
-Abadox
-Astyanax
-Super Off Road
-Dynowarz

SNES:
-Space Megaforce
-Darius Twin
-Earth Defense Force
-The Combatribes
-Final Fight

Genesis:
-Alisia Dragoon (label a bit faded)

PCE/TG16:
-Break In (JP) (Hucard only)
-Final Lap Twin (Complete, but I think the card holding tab might be broke--have to check)
-Valis III (JP) (Complete and in great condition)
-Victory Run (JP) (Hucard only)
-F1 Circus (JP) (Hucard only)

Saturn:
-Terra Phantastica (JP) (Complete and in excellent condition)

===========================

Want:

NES:
-Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers
-Contra
-Crisis Force
-The Guardian Legend
-Kirby's Adventure
-Shatterhand
-Super C
-Vice: Project Doom

SNES:
-Axelay
-Ninja Warriors
-Sunset Riders
-X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse

Genesis:
-Castlevania Bloodlines
-Gunstar Heroes
-Lightening Force
-Thunder Force III
-Wonder Boy in Monster World

PCE/TG16:
-Air Buster/Aero Blasters
-Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (lol)
-Gunhed/Blazing Lazers
-Solider Blade

Saturn:
-Die Hard Arcade
-Dungeons & Dragons Collection
-Galactic Attack
-Panzer Dragoon
-Panzer Dragoon II Zwei
-Thunder Force V

N64:
-F-Zero X
-Star Soldier: Vanishing Earth

Hardware:
-Virtual Boy
-Saturn HSS-0136 Stick
-Saturn 3D controller
-Agetec Dreamcast Arcade Stick

ss32

WTB:

Xbox One - Dragonball Xenoverse (either digital or hardcopy) (give me a price lets work it out)

Also buying other Xbox One games either digital or hardcopy, PM ME the game and the price.

WTS
Club Nintendo Platinum gift code - offers ~$15?
Quote for list of games available.

Totally forgot, today only, otherwise I'll pick something early tomorrow to avoid the rush.
Paypal, eshop credit/PSN code whatever...

C-Drive

Made some feedback level icons if anybody wants to use them. I'd recommend linking it back to the feedback list.

S9i5ey0.png

SLEIhbg.png

Bm8rNWM.png

Oakb9ta.png

wXMO1hH.png

Album here.

("NeoGAF Gold Seller" written out on the icon like that sounds like MMO advertising.)

Made some feedback level icons if anybody wants to use them. I'd recommend linking it back to the feedback list.

("NeoGAF Gold Seller" written out on the icon like that sounds like MMO advertising.)

Sweet - thanks, C-Drive. This is an awesome addition. I'll add them to the feedback sheet so people can grab them there as well.

Fair warning - if you try to use one of these without having that status, we'll know. We're always watching.

Code:
[IMG]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/122/310343623_356c4ae722_b.jpg[/IMG]

Positive seller feedback for MendicantBS!

Overall great person to work with and really nice!

Item came in superb condition!

Thanks again :D

Positive buyer feedback to ss32
Awesome guy, a pleasure do to business with :D

WTS:

Xbox One codes
2 Sunset Overdrive Pre-order edition. It comes with 2 weapons and an outfit - $25
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood $5
White Night $7

PayPal gift preferred or fees paid

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive Seller feedback for MendicantBS

Fast worker. I appreciate that.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

(Thanks for the logos C-Drive!)

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Prints

Gordon Freeman by Olly Moss $35.00/$36.10

Master Chief by Olly Moss $35.00/$36.10

Toys

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $160.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Gameboy Color Teal and Tetris DX $50.00/$51.50 GBC is complete with paperwork and in excellent condition. No scuffs or scratches. Box is in good shape, though there is a mark on the front, I suppose from where a price sticker used to be. Game is complete in box and in excellent condition as well. No flaws to call out. See full album here.

Gameboy Micro 20th Anniversary Famicom Edition $200.00. Japanese import. Complete in box. There is some slight wear to the outer packaging, specifically on the side flap. System itself is flawless. No marks, scratches etc. I used it a few times but it's been sitting on a shelf for most of the time I've owned it. SOLD

Game and Watch Collection DS $20.00/$20.65 Excellent condition. Instruction booklet shows some wear.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $85.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $40.00/$41.25. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.

ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $50.00/$51.50 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$25.75. All in excellent condition.

Slowly trying to migrate as much stuff off of eBay to here. I update periodically, so keep an eye out!

nA7eLkX.png

D4XoOlp.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Shipping is not included (give me your zipcode and ill give you a estimate and options). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D - $19

Amiibo
  • Gold Mario (sealed) - $27

Anime
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - $135
  • Gatchaman Collector's Box - Vol. 2 (DVD, Sealed)- $12
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $65
  • Kaleido Star: Season 1 (Funimation release) - $19
  • Kaleido Star: Season 2 & OVA's (Funimation release) - $19
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $30
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $25
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $19
  • Noir: The Complete Series Anime Classics DVD (Sealed) - $24
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Sealed) - $65

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -$85

PC Parts
  • GTX Titan 6GB graphics card(ASUS, card only, never overclocked) - $525 *on hold*
  • ASUS Laptop UL80J-BBK5 - $75
    • Intel Core i3 330UM (1.20GHz)
    • 4GB Memory
    • 500GB HDD
    • NVIDIA GeForce 310M
    • 1366 x 768
    • Windows 7 Home Premium (not installed but has OEM key)
    • Before HDD wipe, laptop ran fine. Gets a little hot and may overheat in hot rooms. May just need re-thermal pasting.

Books
  • Pretear manga Vol 1 - 4 (complete set) - $20

Preorders
*Will just change delivery address on Amazon to yours after transaction is made
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PS4) - offer
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PC) - offer

UltraViolet Codes
--Asking $2 each (unless noted).
  • 007 Skyfall
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $7
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $7
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • The Dark Knight Rises
*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • King Conquer - 1776 CD
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

Looking to purchase the following via PayPal Gift:
-Microsoft Surface Pro 3 pen
-Microsoft Surface 3 type cover**
-Nintendo WiiU motion plus WiiMote

**Please note that I am looking for the slightly smaller type cover that fits the new Surface 3
NOT SURFACE PRO 3

rj118

Want: Paypal or Amazon Payments

Have:

Misc
$35 eShop credit - selling for $30
Mewtwo code for 3DS - selling for $2.50

Steam Games
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - $5
Serious Sam 3: BFE - $5
Trine 2: Complete Story - $3
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons - $3
Contraption Maker - $2
The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom - $2
Dino D-Day - $2

Or all of the Steam games above for $18

I have 1260 Gold Coins and have to redeem, but really don't want anything they're offering or I have it.

Make me an offer.

Also have the Platinum reward, make me an offer.

toneroni

Positive buyer feedback for C-Drive
Great communication and patience throughout!

Positive seller feedback also for maxcriden also!
Thanks for the awesome litho

WTS

Gameboy Micro - Famicom Edition w/ Black Faceplate(sorry can't find original)
I'm bundling with SMB1 Famicom Edition w/ Box and Super Mario World
Basically, everything seen here.
$110 Shipped
UDDBFKFm.jpg

Every time I see this, I want it. Sadly my old man eyes wouldn't be able to see the small screen :(

WTB: PAL 3DS Regular or XL, but preferably the former since I imagine it would be cheaper.

PAL Versions of: Inazuma Eleven 1, 2, 3, Go and Go: Chrono Stone. Basically every title that's been released in Europe.

I live in the US and own a 3DS XL, but I've been meaning to purchase a PAL version exclusively for the Inazuma Eleven series for almost a year now. Figured I'd pull the trigger. If there are any sellers out there, hit me up with a PM. I use PayPal, of course. Thank you!

C-Drive

Positive buyer feedback for C-Drive
Great communication and patience throughout!

Positive seller feedback for toneroni. Sold me a batch of UV codes, and went above and beyond on tracking down a working code through the manufacturer when one of the codes were not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom