• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

LQX

Positive buyer feedback for DJ Lushious. Paid up front and waited a few days until I was able to ship.

Super awesome mega fantastic seller feedback for LQX. He was very communicative and kept me updated every step of the way. Item came as described and in great shape. I expected no less, both from this user's feedback standing and a previous transaction I've had with him before. I would happily do business with him a third time!

I have 1260 Gold Coins and have to redeem, but really don't want anything they're offering or I have it.

Make me an offer.

Also have the Platinum reward, make me an offer.
600 Coins gone.

600 coin available still and Platinum still available.

Positive feedback for Paco, messaged me and paid almost instantly :)

Two games for sale factory sealed for PS2:

Metal Gear Solid 4 25th Ann Euro version (region free with the cool 25th Ann artwork)

Viewtiful Joe

Heat is NE0ZUK0 and ebay is ZukoTech. PayPal for payment and I will ship insured/tracked/packed with TLC.

Invis

WTB:

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Funko Pop! Venom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. I'd love to sell all of this in one go if possible.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. - $65 shipped for everything

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

webkatt

WTS: Final Fantasy XIV: A REALM REBORN Voucher for PS4. Includes Digital Download on game+first month free.

Looking to trade for a TLOUR (The Last of Us Remastered) code or PayPal so I can buy one.

SALE/TRADE PENDING

isitstill

WTT

I'll send you Mario Kart 7, and your choice of the following games:

Etrian Odyssey 2
Spirit Camera
Art Academy
Dark Souls (PS3)
Demons Souls

In exchange for a Mario Kart 7 download code, available as a platinum CN reward. I'm trying to go digital. I have 48 positive selling feedback, and twenty something buying feedback. Thanks!

Edit: gone!

dodgeme

Positive Seller Feedback for Mandon, bought his Witcher 3 code and he was extremely quick in his responses. Now I just gotta wait till it comes out so I can dive on in.

Madao

WTS

Mewtwo DLC SSB4 Wii U Japanese version code - $3

the reason is that i only have a JP 3DS SSB4 but i figured that splitting the cost by buying the bundle and then selling one code is cheaper than buying the 3DS code on its own.

Paypal Gift preferred for payment.

Korezo

WTS Steam Games:

NiRoUf3.png

I am taking requests now.

If you need something, put a request in this Google Spreadsheet and i'll reach to you. It won't take a lot of time but may get you a discount.
P.S. Prices may change due to exchange rate.

I pmed, don't know if you got it.

Willing to Trade/Sell

Nintendo
Microsoft
Sony
  • Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae NA Demo - $15
  • Vita 8 GB memory card (New --- From PlayStation TV bundle --- not in retail packaging but never used) - $12 shipped
  • PlayStation Move Sharpshooter (Mint/Like New) - $10 shipped
PC
  • Mafia II Steam code - $5
Other
  • Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide (New,Sealed,Mint) - $35 shipped
  • $25 Dell eGift cards for $20 (have 2)
  • $10 iTunes digital codes for $9 (have 5)
  • Logitech S715i 30-pin Speaker Dock (Good condition) - $30 shipped
    *does not include remote, everything else included

Looking For
  • Xenonlade 3DS - Mint/Complete
  • PayPal
  • Platinum Club Nintendo 2015 gift

Please PM me. I am a NeoGAF Gold Trader/Seller. Thanks!

Sora_N

WTS: Final Fantasy XIV: A REALM REBORN Voucher for PS4. Includes Digital Download on game+first month free.

Looking to trade for a TLOUR (The Last of Us Remastered) code or PayPal so I can buy one.

SALE/TRADE PENDING

Damn I had my hopes up when I checked my pm lol.

Anyone else selling one? PS4 or Steam preferred.

Mark5130

Would Like To Buy

Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else. Games must also be in good shape and come from a smoke-free environment.

White_sox

Free:

image360094.jpg

I'm dropping these off at Goodwill on Friday if no one is interested. All I need you to do is pay shipping.

WTS: I have an old GiantBomb Poster that I'd like to get rid of. It's one that was signed by the entire crew. PM if you would like more info/pics.

Syriel

Free:

image360094.jpg

I'm dropping these off at Goodwill on Friday if no one is interested. All I need you to do is pay shipping.

WTS: I have an old GiantBomb Poster that I'd like to get rid of. It's one that was signed by the entire crew. PM if you would like more info/pics.

FYI: A few of those should just activate on Steam, IIRC.

Arla

S9i5ey0.png

SLEIhbg.png

U.S. Only l PayPal only l Prices are shipped.

Super Smash Bros. Club Nintendo OST- New - $15
Also willing to trade for OoT 3D, MM, ALBW OSTs.
4xOEQK5.jpg

For Sale:

Story of Seasons for 3ds Brand New

$31 Shipped

Xenoblade Chronicles in like new condition for Wii

$63 Shipped

Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV Round 2 Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition + original box

$115 Shipped

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance CIB with all inserts Gamecube

105 Shipped

Omega MVS System with everything included in original purchase:
I bought this but I need the money so I need to sell it. It is brand new.

$500 Shipped

Fire Emblem: Fūin no Tsurugi JPN GBA CIB game import

$65 Shipped

Garou: Mark of the Wolves MVS cart:
Game label has some wear but the serial is still there and
it is an authentic cartridge.

$130 Shipped

Samurai Shodown IV MVS cart:
Game label is in good condition and works well.

$57 Shipped

Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL Limited Edition:
very little wear and looks like new.

$147 Shipped

I have lots of positive feedback on this thread. If you have any questions
feel free to ask. Also if you would like to see an item I can take a picture for you.

Thanks!

YwhViqn.jpg

Destiny PS4 Limited Edition - Used/Mint Condition/$45 shipped
via PayPal Gift please :)

Literally just bought new and actually decided to play this on Xbox instead with coworkers. Great time to jump in for those interested as it's looking like the upcoming DLC is going to address a lot of criticisms the community had.
Yes, the digital content HAS been redeemed for this one but everything else is completely mint :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom