• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyoro SF

WTB:

Any Valkyria Chronicles stuff you have, preferably in great condition. Japanese or English materials are both OK.

WTS:

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller (+30 Score). Buy with confidence!
Thanks to everyone who helped me reach 30 positive feedback!
All prices for games include shipping while heavier and bigger non-game items are up for (flexible) negotiation when shipping, so send me a message!
Paypal only, US48 only for all items. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

256GB Crucial M4 SSD:

Got two years of use out of this guy and it still works perfectly. $75

Xbox 360 Games:
Like-new condition for all items. Buy all four for $35!

Persona 4 Arena w/ soundtrack CD pack-in: $10
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance: $10
Sonic Generations: $10
Street Fighter x Tekken: $10

Playstation Vita Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc: SOLD
Danganronpa 2: SOLD
Dead or Alive 5 Plus: $20 (Sealed)
Dragon's Crown: $25
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: $25 (Sealed)
Muramasa Rebirth: $30 (Sealed)
Project Diva f (JPN ver.): $30
Street Fighter x Tekken (costume code used): $15
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: $25

Nintendo DS & 3DS Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Jump Ultimate Stars (JPN): $20
Professor Layton and the Curious Village: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Last Specter: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box: SOLD
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: $20
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations: $20 (Sealed)
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: $20 (Sealed)
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations: $20
Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies (JPN ver.): $20

Artbooks and Player Guides:
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.
I have no problem with discounts if two or more books are purchased at once.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $20
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $7
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $15
Dark Souls Design Works: $30
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax magazine and cleaner cloth preorder bonus: $7
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $8
Persona 4 Visual Data: $8
Power Stone Prima Guide: $7
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $30
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $25
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $15
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $8
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $8
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $8
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $8

Game Controllers:
See item descriptions. All controllers have been tested and come from a smoke-free home. Open to (reasonable) offers and bundle deals.

NES Advantage arcade stick: In great, almost like-new condition. $12
NES controller (original, not repro): $8
Wii miniature arcade stick: Like-new condition. $12
(3) Gamecube Wavebird controllers w/ receivers: One is somewhat yellowed from age, other two have slightly yellowed thumbsticks. $25 Each, $70 Total
Wii Perfect Shot Gun Peripheral: Like-new. $8
(2) Wii remotes and (2) Wii nunchuks: Great condition, one remote is 3rd party. $15
Wii wireless sensor bar (batteries included): $8
Nintendo 64 Controller: REMOVED

Miscellaneous Consoles and Items:

Gamecube w/ cables (missing one of three bottom covers for serial port). DOL-001 model: $30

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $7

I bought a house so it's time to do some cleaning. Please let me know if you'd like additional details, more pictures, or anything else on the items below. I've bought and sold a lot on GAF before, please feel free to check my feedback.

Want to Sell (PayPal Gift, all prices include shipping to US48):

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F Complete Soundtrack + BluRay $35
Opened but like-new.

IMG_1182.JPG

Wii Classic Controller Pro Black $14

Nintendo 2DS - Blue/Black Complete with Box $55
Wonderful shape, system is in like-new condition.

Nintendo DS Lite (White) $25
Outside is pretty scratched up. Lower screen has one major scratch, easily seen in the picture. Otherwise screens are in wonderful condition. Comes with AC Adapter. Stylus says "Castlevania" on it.

PSP Go Black $55
Quite scratched up. Screen protector on the screen, but there are a lot of light scratches on the system. Still works great. Includes AC adapter.

PSP-2000 $50
Quite scratched up. Screen protector on the screen, but there are a lot of light scratches on the system. Still works great. Includes 3rd party AC adapter that works fine.

Persona Magazine 1-10 + One more $80
Now-rare Japanese magazine collection originally published in 2012. All magazines from the original print run are here and in wonderful condition. Obviously heavy, will cost a good amount to ship. This is the original run, not the newer rebirth print run.

Persona 4 Vita (1000) Face Sticker $11

WTB: Gold Mario Amiibo.

Because I'm just taking it out of it's packet to display with my other Amiibo anyway I'm actually not worried if you have one for sale with a damaged box etc or even if it is open/loose.

I'm from New Zealand though so have to be willing to send overseas. Will be paying by PayPal.

Thanks. :D

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

Guilty Gear XRD: Sign for PS4 - Used, Great Condition - $38 Shipped

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL/PSN Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $10/$15 for XBL Credit and $10 for PSN Credit
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg
psn-card_1.png

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$50 credit for $42.50 (Two Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(645+ Total Positive Feedback!)

WTS last chance for a few of these items. Will mark which one is last chance. send your offer if interested.

The following are CIB (complete in box)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 30 (Last Chance)
Pokemon omega ruby - 30 (Last Chance)
Kingdom Hearts 3DS - 30
Mortal Kombat X (PS4) - 45
Dark souls 2 sins of the first scholar (PS4) - 45

The following are games only:
Chrono Trigger DS - 20 ( Last Chance)
The World Ends with you - 20 (Last Chance)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3DS - 50

PM if interested
also always open to trades for anything that may be interesting or cool. Just PM me and let me know. you can offer your price too.

dodgeme

Anyone have any cheaper AMD Radeon R9 280 or 280x's that they were looking to let go for a decent price. Just looking for one so I can crossfire the current one I have.

WTS
Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 4. MINT perfect screen. Comes with original charger and USB cable, A case, S-Pen, and the box.

600$ OBO.

Can supply you with the IMEI or any pictures you need.

GRaider81

WTS

A 20th anniversary PS4 with 13 digital games including discontinued PT Demo. Number of PS4 is between 10000-10500

PAL region (UK). Games are on a US account and will need to be downloaded.

Games included are.

Bloodborne
Destiny
Dragon Age Inquisition
Far Cry 4
FiFA 15
Madden 15
Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor
MLB 14 the show
NBA 2K15
The Last Of Us
Super Mega Baseball
Infamous First Light
PT Demo

Please message for more details

System has latest software downloaded.

Console in perfect condition. Controller etc still in shrink wrap.

Any questions just ask.

I'm not exactly sure on a price at the moment but will respond to any offers and I'm happy to negotiate.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+28 Buyer / +36 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Section 0, buying or trading for a used/cheap desktop (or possibly laptop) computer
Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim, Also willing to consider selling it!
Section 3, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

Being without a computer kind of sucks. I'm not without one right now, so not an immediate need, but, I really need to have something set up for if/when my main computer is having issues or anything.

So, if you have a desktop laying around that you're not using, I'd like to buy it! Or, even better, would be if you were willing to work out a trade for it for some of the stuff that I have below =)

A2QJVA2.jpg

I would be willing to consider a laptop as well, but it's much less likely that it will fit into my price range, and it's not a need.

Basically, what I want is:

~$200 max (including shipping costs)

Windows 7 or 8/8.1 (This isn't critical, since I should be able to get a license for this through my school. But, at least able to run those OSs)
Wireless (N, or possibly G) built in (or adapter included)
At least a basic dual-core processor (so no dumping a Pentium 3 off on me >.>)
4GB RAM (more would be great, but beggars can't be choosers)
The more storage, the better! (But in this price range, I know I can't expect much)
I don't need a monitor, keyboard, or mouse, since I have all of those already.

I know this is all kind of vague and general and not that specific, so please get in contact with me if you're willing to work something out.
I'm definitely willing to work out trades (for part or all) involving stuff on my lists as well, so if anything I have is of interest to you, please get in contact with me!

So, if you have a desktop laying around that you're not using, and would like it to have a good home, it will definitely have that =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade, or possibly a sale at what I paid.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Also, I would be willing to sell this OLED Vita and 16GB memory card for more or less what I paid for them, $155.

Obviously trying to upgrade to a Vita Slim, and would like to do a straight trade, but I am willing to entertain offers for it, since I got a PS TV in this thread that I can use until I have the chance to get a Vita Slim. So, if you're interested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you, probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mischief Makers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Broken Age
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

WTS

Spare digital codes from my Blu-ray collection:

Man Of Steel (UV HD) - $3 SOLD
Gravity (UV HD) - $3
Her (UV HD) - $3
---------------------------------------------------
Bundle price for the two - $5

I prefer Amazon Gift Cards, but also accept Paypal Gifts.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS

I am looking to get rid of my GB/GBC/GBA collection. All games are available individually, but buying multiple games is best. All games paid by PayPal gift and prices will include shipping to the 48. If you are interested in multiple games, I'll discount shipping as I don't need to send multiple envelopes.

I also have a backlit 101 SP. It plays and charges fine, which is all I cared about when I bought it. It's not cosmetically perfect. $45

As you can see, these aren't some crazy collector quality games. Some are indeed in awesome condition! But some (like Lunar Legend) have small scuffs or label damage. No "complete" titles either. And the only game not pictured (because it's upstairs in my GBA) is Super RC Pro AM for GB. Prices determined from Price Charting current and past sales on games (looking at average sales and ignoring the crazy high and crazy low stuff), and shipping was added in accoridngly.

• Banjo Kazooie Grunty's Revenge - $15
  • Battletoads - $7
  • Bionic Commando Elite Forces - $6
  • Bomberman GB - $4
  • Bomberman Max Blue Champion - $7
  • Bomberman Max Red Challenger - $7
  • Bomberman Pocket - $8
  • Bomberman Quest - $16
  • Boomer's Adventure in ASMIK World - $5
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer - $7
  • Castlevania Circle of the Moon - $12
  • Dragon Warrior I & II - $21
  • Dragon Warrior III - $20
  • Dragon Warrior Monsters - $9
  • Dragon's Lair - $6
  • Dungeons & Dragons Eye of the Beholder - $6
  • Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls - $11
    [*]Final Fantasy Legend - $16
    [*]Final Fantasy Legend II - $13
    [*]Final Fantasy Legend III - $11
  • Gunstar Super Heroes - $13
  • Killer Instinct - $5
  • Kong The 8th Wonder - $7
  • Lady Sia - $5
  • Legend of The River King - $5
  • Legend of The River King 2 - $16
  • Lunar Legend - $14
  • Mario Golf GBC - $5
  • Mario Pinball Land - $9
  • Mega Man Dr. Wily's Revenge - $15
  • Metal Walker - $8
  • Mission: Impossible - $4
  • Pinball of the Dead - $17
  • Pokemon Pinball Advance - $11
  • Pokemon TCG - $8
  • Power Quest - $5
  • Quest Brian's Journey - $14
  • Quest Fantasy Challenge - $4
  • Quest for Camelot - $5
  • R-Type DX - $7
  • Scurge Hive - $14
  • Super RC Pro-Am - $4
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - $7
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 - $6
  • Top Gear Pocket - $4
  • Wario Land - $9
  • Wario Land 3 - $10
  • Wings of Fury - $4

Xenoblade Wii (code redeemed, as if that matters anymore) - $68

header.jpg

Also have 1 copy of Talisman Digital Edition. I bought the deluxe stuff the last hour of the sale and had no idea it came with extra copies. $7 PayPal seems fair.

My friend got an extra MHN3DSXL if anyone is interested. He would like $340 for it, but PM me offers and I'll forward them along.

Also have LOOSE amiibos that I don't want anymore. I've only used them on Hyrule Warriors so far:

Rosalina
Toon Link
Link
Sheik
Zelda

Take them all for $60, or Rosalina alone for $35.

I realize this is a long shot, but having an issue with PayPal eight now, so shipping isnt possible. Lost one of my jobs due to car trouble, and while I got a promotion and raise at the second, still not enough for the bills ATM!

Neogaf plus seller!

LOCAL PICKUP IN NORTHEN OHIO:

Need to sell my Wiiu. Only a two months old.

$350 obo

Black 32 GB wiiu with tablet controller and stand
2x black Wii Remote Pluses.
Super Mario 3d world and Nintendo Land Installed

Disc Games:
Super Smash Bros Wiiu
Hyrule Warriors
Mario kart 8
Wonderful 101
Lego Batman 3
Ninja Gaiden

Unopened amiibos:
Sonic
Mega man
Princess peach

http://imgur.com/xdAMPUF

http://imgur.com/q69hRyv

I realize this is a long shot, but having an issue with PayPal eight now, so shipping isnt possible. Lost one of my jobs due to car trouble, and while I got a promotion and raise at the second, still not enough for the bills ATM!

Hey friend - can you put these pictures in tags to shrink them down? Makes the viewing experience a bit difficult.

And hope everything turns out well. Cheers.

Jamix012

Have a couple of things to sell! All prices are shipped. I accept Paypal or...Venmo I guess, but for your own peace of mind I recommend Paypal.

Invizimals: The Alliance Vita (New, Sealed, PAL) [Region Free] - $22
History: Legends of War Vita (New, Sealed, PAL) [Region Free] - $31.50
Conception II - Children of the Seven Stars Vita (New, Sealed) [Regular Edition] - $17.50
Cave Story 3D 3DS (Cart Only) - $18
Retro City Rampage DX PS4 (New, Sealed) - $110
Persona Q: The Wild Cards Limited Edition 3DS (New, Sealed) - $60
Sword Art Online: Hollow Sword (Used, Asian Edition, Region free but no English Language) - $33

Will provide photos upon request.

All of the above still for sale. In addition am selling

WTS
Monopoly Video Game (XB1 New Sealed) - $13
The Wolf Among Us (XB1 New Sealed) - $13.50
Pikmin 1 (Wii Play Controls - Refurbished Edition - Sealed) - $25.50
Dangan Ronpa 2 Limited Edition (NTSC - Sealed) - $94
Disgaea 4 Limited Edition (NTSC, Vita - Sealed) - $74.50
Retro City Rampage DX (NTSC, Vita - Sealed) - $69

For Sale:

Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV Round 2 Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition + original box

$115 Shipped

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance CIB with all inserts Gamecube
105 Shipped

Fire Emblem: Fūin no Tsurugi JPN GBA CIB game import

$65 Shipped

Samurai Shodown IV MVS cart:
Game label is in good condition and works well.

$57 Shipped

I have lots of positive feedback on this thread. If you have any questions
feel free to ask. Also if you would like to see an item I can take a picture for you.

Thanks!

Sliver

WTS

Prices are not firm, feel free to PM me offers. Paypal please.

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition - $80

Note: Cardboard sleeve has some wear on it, including a scratch on the bottom cover and some fading out at the top cover, and a little on the back. I've included photos to showcase this, looking at Ebay it seems to be a common occurance with used copies.

F8YBrF1.jpg

QfCKjTq.jpg

9ucYG8B.jpg

3iDwGuF.jpg

i5jO6qy.jpg

lpqz1Yy.jpg

Bayonetta 2 (includes Bayonetta 1 disc) - $50

Drastic

Positive seller feedback for Acksman.

This guy has been excellent to work with, very fast communications on making the deal. Had an issue with what I bought, and he straightened it out, above and beyond the call.

Highly recommended!

//ARCANUM

Trade + Cash offer

Anyone have Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii and interested in trading it for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D for n3DS?

I'm interested in trading my n3DS copy + cash for your Wii copy. PM me if interested.

edit - NA copies for both

Positive Feedback for TriAceJP. Helpful and great person in general.

----

Canadian Poster.

Is anyone selling SNES/Genesis/NES/N64 manuals? If you could PM me a list of what you've got I'd be interested in buying. Thanks.

Game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Price: $40

Game: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition
Price: $25

Game: Zombie Army Trilogy
Price: $18

Game: Depth
Price: $8

Game: Onikira - Demon Killer
Price: $2

Accepting Paypal sent as gift in US$.
All games are Steam gifts and RoW (region free), will be sent to your Steam account or mail.
I'm quite busy these days, so I apologize in advance if I might be slow with responses.

I thought Windows keys aren't allowed here.

Depends on the method by which the key was obtained. If it's a legal key and not a secondhand sale or obtained through a key generator, it's permitted.

But:

4. No illegal shit. I think this goes without saying, but JUST IN CASE. Do not sell stolen goods (well, first of all, don't steal :p), do not sell pirated goods, do not sell illegal products, or things that might get the forum into trouble. If we get a complain about such stuff, you will get banned, and the listing(s) will get deleted, because... duh. Oh and don't try to trade any of that shit either.

If that's ever the case, don't try and sell it.

They are allowed, you just need to be up front with the source of the key.

M. Bison is completely correct.

WTS - manga

- Berserk 1 - 21 bundle - $135 shipped media mail (extra if you want something faster.) All books were ordered new and just read once in the past month. You will be glad you bought all at once as soon as you start reading :)

- Prophecy 1+2 - $10 shipped. Read once.

- Biomega 1, 2, 3 - $13 shipped. These are a little more rough, with stickers and such. Good reading copies, not for collecting.

- Seraphim: 266613336 Wings - $9 shipped. Read once.

Paypal + U.S. only. PM if interested, thanks!

What sources are good? MSDN and Technet keys can't be resold according to Microsoft's Terms.

Then they shouldn't be sold here. Someone who owns the software and willingly gives it up is the only example that comes to mind for legal transactions, but I know little about those rights.

The impetus is on the seller to ensure it was obtained legally. Do whatever it takes to show it's alright to be sold.

Also - fair warning to all that PwnCakes193 has one negative feedback rating. Not sure about the circumstances that surround the feedback, but it is there nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom