• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

Looking to do a trade.

I have 250 coins in my Club Nintendo account. If someone wants to trade a download Code for 3D Classics Kirby's Adventure for 3DS for an item worth 250 coins.

There is some 3DS games worth $10, and a few N64 games on the list. Paper Mario is on there, and then you could upgrade to the Wii U version for $2. Or Earthbound.

PM me if anyone is interested.

Positive buyer feedback for riskVSreward and ahdurian

Super fast payment from both, great communication, all that good stuff. Thanks guys.

Acid08

Banned
Hey everyone! Trying to sell some of my figures to pay for increasing medical costs.

MegaHouse Yukiko Amagi-$35 shipped

Ques Q Elizabeth Christmas Ver-$60 shipped

FuRyu Super Sonico After Bath-$20 shipped

figm Mami Tomoe School Uniform Version-$30 shipped

Nendoroid Beatrice Anastasia-$30 shipped

All items are in like new condition, come with all accessories, and the boxes are in good shape. Just PM me if you're interested in anything! Thanks! I've had good experiences in here as a buyer before, but this is my first time selling in this particular thread. I can provide pictures upon request!

Edit: Yukiko has been sold!

Palom

I have some random video game items I'd like to sell. Lower 48 US only, please. Add $3 each for shipping. (I will cover the cost of tracking.)

Click to see images. I use the eBay rating scale of Acceptable->Good->Very Good->Like New and will do my best not to misrepresent anything.

Want to Sell:

SNES Donkey Kong Country - cart only - Good - sold

PS2 Arc the Lad End of Darkness - Good - $8
PS2 Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II - Good - $32
PS2 Final Fantasy X - Good - $6
PS2 Fisherman's Bass Club - Good - $3
PS2 Ghost Recon - Disc Only - $2
PS2 GTA Vice City - Good - $6
PS2 NASCAR Thunder 2002 - Good - $3
PS2 Okage Shadow King - Acceptable - $10
PS2 Rainbow Six 3 - Good - $5
PS2 Rockband - Disc Only - $2
PS2 Worms Forts Under Siege - Good - $3
PS2 Xenosaga Episode I - Good - $7

PS3 Star Ocean Last Hope International - Good - $15

I also have some 1989 Topps trading cards from the Batman movie I want to get rid of. Not sure what to do with these. If anyone is interested, let me know.

I'll take PayPal (gift or buyer covers fees) or Amazon gifts as payment.

Want to Buy: (complete, in good shape)

PS2 Games
Ar tonelico 1 and 2
Dark Cloud 2
Dawn of Mana
Grandia III
Romancing Saga
Shadow Hearts From the New World
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force Neo
Shining Tears
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Xenosaga Ep III

PS3 Games
Ar Nosurge
Fairy Fencer F

Please PM me if interested.

Also, positive seller feedback for Diebuster. Sold me a couple PS2 games at a fair price.

Riddy

Sold! Thanks for playing.

ayqkKeI.png

FS
Payday $7 (steam gift)
Magicka $5 (steam gift)
Trine 2 (Complete + Goblin) $11

Take all for $20

Trade for Killing Floor 2, COD Advanced Warfare XB1, Mortal Kombat (pref. PC w/ all content)- adjusting $ where needed.

LanCool PC Case w/ sound deadening, DVD/RW drive. Modified to fit longer cards. Comes with extra brackets, odds and ends.
$30. Located in Vacaville California.
KIMG0092.jpg

Thanks!

Syriel

What sources are good? MSDN and Technet keys can't be resold according to Microsoft's Terms.

Then they shouldn't be sold here. Someone who owns the software and willingly gives it up is the only example that comes to mind for legal transactions, but I know little about those rights.

The impetus is on the seller to ensure it was obtained legally. Do whatever it takes to show it's alright to be sold.

Also - fair warning to all that PwnCakes193 has one negative feedback rating. Not sure about the circumstances that surround the feedback, but it is there nonetheless.

The easiest way to tell if a MS Office or Windows key is "legit" is to have a photo of the certificate of authenticity with the key printed on it (with the key digits blurred out). Then, when someone makes a purchase, have the seller provide you an unaltered photo of the original key certificate.

MSDN and TechNet keys do not exist in a physical form. They are only generated on demand so only appear on the corresponding web pages.

Retail keys for Office and Windows are printed on physical pieces of paper.

Requiring the photo won't stop all scammers, but it should cut down on anyone trying to use BizSpark, DreakSpark, MSDN, TechNet or similar as sources for keys to resell.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Positive Feedback for Moskito. Ness arrived without incident. Patient and understanding seller...would do business with again

White_sox

WTS: GB poster signed by GB Team.

2747555-poster.jpg

I consider this a somewhat valuable item, considering how few of them there are. I am willing to take any reasonable offer.

WTS: Complete Black Label Xenogears

2747556-xeno.jpg

$30 shipped.

WTS:
I am currently taking offers on a PSP w/ 8 GB memory card and about 8 games. I'm putting it on eBay soon, but I'd much rather give it to a Gaffer instead. Make me an offer!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
BNIB Google Nexus 6 for sale. $600 shipped. White, 32GB, international model.

I bought a house so it's time to do some cleaning. Please let me know if you'd like additional details, more pictures, or anything else on the items below. I've bought and sold a lot on GAF before, please feel free to check my feedback.

Want to Sell (PayPal Gift, all prices include shipping to US48):

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F Complete Soundtrack + BluRay $35
Opened but like-new.

Nintendo DS Lite (White) $25
Outside is pretty scratched up. Lower screen has one major scratch, easily seen in the picture. Otherwise screens are in wonderful condition. Comes with AC Adapter. Stylus says "Castlevania" on it.

PSP Go Black $55
Quite scratched up. Screen protector on the screen, but there are a lot of light scratches on the system. Still works great. Includes AC adapter.

PSP-2000 $50
Quite scratched up. Screen protector on the screen, but there are a lot of light scratches on the system. Still works great. Includes 3rd party AC adapter that works fine.

Persona Magazine 1-10 + One more $80
Now-rare Japanese magazine collection originally published in 2012. All magazines from the original print run are here and in wonderful condition. Obviously heavy, will cost a good amount to ship. This is the original run, not the newer rebirth print run.

maxcriden

I bought a house so it's time to do some cleaning. Please let me know if you'd like additional details, more pictures, or anything else on the items below. I've bought and sold a lot on GAF before, please feel free to check my feedback.

Please wait 150-200 posts to repost your listing.

Positive seller feedback for Mandon.

Fed my amiibo obsession. I finally have a complete collection of waves 1-3! Thanks.

Positive seller feedback for isitstill.

Traded my Club Nintendo reward for his copy of Art Academy. I can't wait to finally try this series. Thanks.

ahdurian

WTS
  • All payments to be made through PayPal.
  • All prices listed have shipping included, and express shipping can be arranged if requested.
  • Items would be shipped within 3 days of receiving the money in PayPal, and would be shipped from Toronto, Canada.
  • If any other questions, please message me.
Majora's Mask Limited Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL. (BNIB)
CAD $315 / USD $265
a45f24fe-78c1-49dc-b24d-63a1308232cd_zpscen7d2gj.jpg
27c09aef-83d2-4ece-829d-f6d0616404c8_zpssgabze7f.jpg

"Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" Collector's Edition for 3DS (BNIB) + Bonus Felyne Pin (BNIB)
CAD $115 / USD $95
5371ed2a-cfe5-4394-9cd5-6bbaf03810b3_zpsbq3gm7fv.jpg
40343535-4b56-442d-8319-bbb65dc5d0b5_zpsuiei6xjv.jpg
6ccd1ba8-a463-4cc9-bee4-eb0ef2da7f28_zpsc85edwec.jpg

"Demon Gaze" Collector's Edition for PSVita (minor damage to inside of box from when it was originally shipped from NISA)

CAD $115 / USD $95
410587b1-3d84-433b-b282-a3aa09421af8_zpsv8tcevwm.jpg
17edaffb-275e-4c39-937d-88d7c8eb5b49_zpsa3zkukil.jpg
a382098d-2ceb-4afe-9773-356c6fafc985_zpszamk0kcw.jpg

"Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?" Collector's Edition for 3DS (opened, but great conditiion)
CAD $115 / USD $95
ea721a43-f8c6-45e4-9d3f-d54d8d8e8ee2_zpsi1rgivle.jpg
cd41611b-b0ba-4269-b0e5-86c459f7836c_zpsifd5xsv9.jpg

"Codename S.T.E.A.M" for 3DS (BNIB)
CAD $35 / USD $30
STEAM_zpsb3ddjbeu.jpg

"Super Smash Brothers for 3DS/Wii U" posters (set of three posters; sorry for crappy pictures. couldn't find a way to capture the whole thing properly)
CAD $50 / USD $45
SMASH%20ROSIE_zpsi5nc6q6m.jpg
SMASH%20VILLAGER_zpswr4kgqvf.jpg
SMASH%20PALUTENA_zps7jhv6wex.jpg

"Super Smash Brothers for 3DS/Wii U" Soundtrack (BNIB)
CAD $30 / USD $25
SMASH%20CD_zpsu6jd7lo3.jpg

Yoshi Plushie
CAD $40 / USD $35
yoshi_zpsx6kt7vmz.jpg

"House" The Complete Series DVD box set (BNIB)
CAD $115 / USD $95
house1_zpsi82nu4jn.jpg
house2_zpsewaww2ul.jpg

toneroni

Excellent seller feedback for NoHeDidn't
and excellent seller feedback for TheTurboFD.
Good communication from both and quick, smooth deals.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

WTS:
Majora's Mask New 3DSXL new in the box, never opened, Mint.

$217 + shipping
Paypal Gift or buyer pays Paypal fees.

taco543

Positive Seller feedback for maxcriden

Dude was super kind and courteous and answered any questions and stuff I had rapidly!

isitstill

Positive seller feedback for pots and pans. We did a trade, that's seller feedback for both, right?

Anyway, super nice and easy to work with. Would definitely do business again. Draw something awesome, pots and pans!

Positive Buyer feedback for blazenumb1

An absolute joy to work with. Great communication, very pleasant, respectful, even though I'm not great at bartering was very agreeable to a back-and-forth to come to an agreement that worked well for the both of us, open and honest about things... and, best of all - I know that my games are going to a great home!

Thanks a whole bunch!

Positive seller feedback for terrisus
Sold me a bunch of an N64 at an insanely good price and shipped lightning fast. It's users like this that make this thread as great as it is.

Selling

Playstation 4 - 305 shipped - Unit has few light scratches on top glossy part. Moving in with a roommate who already has a PS4 so don't need 2.
51mh+KNRikL._UL500_.jpg

PayPal. Will ship ps4 insured UPS (Live in Atlanta so lower 48 only please.)

Arthos

WTS:

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 - $13
Bloodborne - $38
Super Smash Bros Wii U - $40 (Comes with Wii U Mewtwo code).

All games are complete, smoke-free home, great condition, yada-yada! Prices are shipped in the states and all that stuff. Buyer pays fees.

Want:

Paypal

S0Hg6Kg.jpg

Bump! And positive buyer feedback to thinklong and Shinriji!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom