• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cubic Ninja, NIS, NA region for $30 shipped witin U.S./USPS first class with tracking. I accept Paypal Gift or Merchandise/fee paid by buyer.

jfoul

WTS: Digital Code
  • (Origin) Mirror's Edge - $3
  • (3DS) Flipnote Studio 3D - $2
  • (Steam) Dead Space 2 - $3
  • (Steam) Dragon Age: Origins - $3
  • (Steam) Mass Effect 2 - $3
  • (Steam) Bejeweled 3 - $1
WTB: Discounted Credit & Gift Cards
  • Steam GC
  • Amazon GC
  • PSN Credit
WTB: GAMES:
  • (PS4) Mortal Kombat X Season Pass
  • (Steam) Killing Floor 2
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2 (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (CiB)
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack (CiB)
  • (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles (CiB)
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (CiB)
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It! (CiB)
  • (Wii) Super Paper Mario (CiB)
  • (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy (CiB)
WTB: ACCESORIES:
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

Madao

WTS

Mewtwo DLC SSB4 Wii U Japanese version code - $2.50

the reason is that i only have a JP 3DS SSB4 but i figured that splitting the cost by buying the bundle and then selling one code is cheaper than buying the 3DS code on its own.

Paypal Gift preferred for payment.

asdad123

For Sale (Local only in North Jersey. I'd rather not ship systems).

PS4, 500gb Black. Purchased in January. Barely used as this was my second PS4 for a spare room - $285

Majora's Mask new 3DS XL Limited Edition - Practically new. Has a tiny chip mark on the paint from where I applied the screen protector - $225 (this is he only one I'd consider shipping due to size. Buyer Pays for shipping)

Bump.

I also have a mint condition Xperia Z3 D6603 Model White. Has a tempered glass screen protector on the front and a leather DBrand Skin on the back. Comes with the box, two magnetic charging cables, 4 cases (2 clear TPU, 1 Blue TPU, 1 Wallet case). $500 shipped in the US. $460 local pickup.

Nightz

WTS - all prices include shipping USPS Priority to anywhere in the US

Used Cell Phone
Verizon HTC One M7 - mint condition, phone and charger only, clean ESN - $150

Nintendo Stuff
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS - used, mint condition) - $30
Amiibo lot (Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Lucario, Shulk, Bowser, Sheik, Toon Link. All US versions NIB) - $220

PS3 Stuff
Batman Arkham bundle (Asylum, City, Origins, non-GH) - $20
Uncharted bundle (1-3, non-GH) - $20
LittleBigPlanet bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
Infamous bundle (1 & 2, non-GH) - $12
DJ Hero bundle (1 & 2, no turntable) - $12
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - $20

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Buy with confidence!

Selling [I'm from the UK]:

Game Boy Micro (Silver) - comes boxed with charger etc. In mint condition.

Wii Super Nintendo Pad - Club Nintendo item. In mint condition.

White Gamecube Smash pad - imported from Japan. In mint condition.

MUnited83

For you.
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)
header.jpg

The Crew- 25$ (North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

DRM-Free:
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt with preorder bonuses- 30$

Steam Games:
header.jpg

Broken Age - 12$(few copies left. Episode 2 is being released tomorrow)
header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 24.99$
Mortal Kombat X Premium- 34.99$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

Athreous

WTS:

Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae Demo Voucher - US PS4 - 15$ (Episode Duscae 2.0 comming later this month btw, so you can access it with this key too)

WTB

Amiibos:

Princess Peach (New Version)

PC Games:

Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls PC Keys

PS4 Stuff:

Bloodborne

FFXIV ARR PS4 Key US

Who

Banned
I have a WiiU console with no games, no controllers, and no Gamepad. Would anyone be interested in it?

Similarly, if someone has a spare Gamepad, I'm interested in possibly buying it.

Who

Banned
there has to be good story behind this.....

Eh break-in about a year ago. Along with the Gamepad they stole 2 laptops, my TV, my 3DS XL, and my car believe it or not. I've since sold all my remaining WiiU games and pro controllers on Craigslist but am still stuck with the actual console.

It's kind of an interesting story though because I was walking home from a party on campus when I saw my car drive by with the 2 fucking goons in it.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS: Nvidia Titan X
I'm selling one of my sli Titan X. Bought this from Nvidia's website. Works flawlessly. Comes complete with box and receipt. Only reason I'm selling it is because I'm buying a part for my raptor lol.

Looking to sell for $850 (we go half on fees)+ I'll ship fedex next day for free. Check my rep. It's worth it ;)

ILoveBish

Have +8 Buyer and +10 Seller feedback! Neogaf Plus seller? I think i qualify but i dunno!

Let me just say in advance why I am selling this stuff, I've fallen in love with lifting at the gym and most of my free time is spent working out, cooking, learning more about that type of lifestyle. So I have all this video game stuff taking up room and I'd love to sell it and let it be enjoyed. I'm extremely reasonable and you can pm me with offers, questions and what not. I really am not looking for anything in trade, I own basically everything I need lol, i have a decent gaming pc in case the urge to game comes up.. I'm located in the socal area and local pickup is also fine. So yeah... On with the show.

Arcade Sticks Galore

I have lots of arcade sticks for sale. I grew up poverty as hell and always wanted an arcade stick as a child, so once i was able to afford a stick, i got carried away and ended up with a ton of them. It's time to clean house. Have the following:

Hori UMVC3 Xbox 360 Stick - $175 shipped with tracking

Boxed and in perfect condition. I really like this stick.

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/TuCPtDv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wiWmJ5I.jpg

Namco Tekken PS3 Stick - $120 shipped with tracking

One of the nicest looking sticks i've seen. Hardly any use on it.

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/IlZ1PX9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/w1GlIt2.jpg

Street Fighter X Tekken PRO PS3 Stick - $140 shipped with tracking

Literally used twice. Not much else to say, its fully boxed.

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/hdbqmW2.jpg

Street Fighter 4 SE Xbox 360 stick, full sanwa- $90 shipped with tracking

Stick and buttons are full sanwa, has only the main 6 buttons. Works terrific and feels great.

X-Arcade Solo with Happ IL Stick and buttons - $80 shipped with tracking

Stick has NO PCB at all, no wiring. Its a bare case, with every single button replaced with the HAPP IL including the stick. They're all new. I was going to put in a TvC Wii PCB in it but never got around to it. I can include the wii PCB for a few bucks.

Injustice Xbox 360 Stick - $65 shipped with tracking

Literally new. Looked at it, put it in the box and never used it. Fully boxed obviously.

Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 for PS3 - $65 shipped with tracking

Pics came out awful on the stick for whatever reason, but its the HRAP3. I'll include the pics till i can snap better ones, it really doesn't look so bad in person.

Its in good condition, has scratches etc from use. Fine stick otherwise.

And lastly stick wise, my very much loved sticks.

Wii Neo Geo Sticks, Boxed, from japan - $250 shipped with tracking for both

I honestly don't want to sell these sticks. When i was a young kid, i sold video games i bought at the swapmeet in a local paper called Recycler, and used money i made doing that to buy a neo geo system. Because we were so insanely poor, i had to sell it and rebuy it 3 times during my childhood, so the neogeo has a insanely special place in my heart. But even so, i don't think i'll even get to use them till i'm 50 years old at this point. They're better off with a collector or someone who will love them and enjoy them.

Nintendo 3DS XL White/Pink with 4.5 Firmware, Gateway 3DS Cards, OEM Charger, Sealed AR Cards, Sealed Circle Pad Pro XL from japan, Sealed Charging Dock from japan, Case, Screen Protectors - $250 shipped with tracking.

Like new 3DS XL. I bought it brand new, and it came with firmware 4.5 on it, and has never been past that. Bottom screen has screen protector installed, but not top one, but i do have it and will be included. I have literally used the 3DS about 4-5 times, I just cannot get into it. It will be returned to factory and shipped to you on 4.5FW. Comes with the AR Cards still sealed, and with a case that fits the 3DS XL perfectly.

Included is the Gateway 3DS Cards and it works exactly as you would imagine. The Circle Pad Pro XL and the XL Dock are still both sealed and new, never been taken out of the box. Pricing for bundle is $250, if you want it all individually, it will be as follows:

White/Pink 3DS XL 4.5FW + Case + OEM Charger + sealed AR Cards - $180 shipped
Gateway 3DS Cards - $70 shipped
Circle Pad Pro XL and XL Dock both SEALED new - $35 shipped

Everything all together - $250 shipped.

More pics:

http://i.imgur.com/a1oYmci.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WtssdhU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOn8wjs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iitGr8X.jpg

PSP-2000 Black newest CFW with Dual SD Card Adapter and OEM Charger (READ NOTES) - $45 shipped

I bought this PSP-2000 new at frys at launch. It is a good system and has treated me well. Unfortunately, it is time for me to move on. There are several issues with it, so let me list them.

1. The stock battery is toast, but it has a OEM Sony high mah battery i bought new at frys myself. Comes with the larger battery + cover, and also the stock battery cover.

2. The power button has to be pushed with more force then usual, it always turns on, but wont unless you push it well.

3. Its scratched on the back pretty darn well and on the front as well. Not the prettiest system.

4. The rear battery cover can come loose and the battery will lose connection to the PSP at times. I've put tape in between the battery and cover and its hard to do now, but it still happens. I stopped using the system enough that i never fixed it proper.

Now, the good things:

It works perfectly. On the latest and greatest CFW. All buttons work really well. Its a damn nice system. Will be great for anyone who wants to do the Vita hack using a CFW PSP.

Asking $45 shipped.

Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB with Case, screen protector, OEM charger and cable kit so you can plug in full size usb devices to it even while charging. $150 shipped.

Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB, works terrific. Has the latest firmware on it, and really only 1 single issue with it. When the screen is a solid color, there is a white spot on the screen you can kind of see. I'll include a pic of it close up so you can get an idea. With general usage its really difficult to see, but i want to put it out there. Has the complete cable kit to allow you to use full size USB devices on it, even while charging. Can plug in arcade sticks, usb hdd's, etc. The PS4 controller syncs to it natively via bluetooth as well. Its a awesome device, but i got a Surface Pro 2 and this is now just sitting around. Comes with OEM charger cable, Screen Protector (not installed), Cables to use full size USB and a really nice case. I bought it used on craigslist and its served me well. Asking $150 shipped.

A3bWrm5.jpg

kyS2STx.jpg

IWl7vVf.jpg

fljqdSJ.jpg
(White mark is here)

More Pics:

http://i.imgur.com/aKsWhp2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KzBnKHt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Jiy5iD4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MmZ8UhO.jpg

Xbox Day One Controller + Achievement + OEM Play & Charge Kit + More Bundle - $120 Shipped with Tracking.

Sealed Day One controller
Day One Achievement
14-day trial code
1 month live code
OEM Play and Charge kit (battery and cable included)
Xbox Logo Sticker (you know you want this)

Random Controller Bundle, includes 5 Controllers - $30 Shipped with Tracking

Comes with:

1 Black OG Xbox Controller with Ugly analog sticks
1 Green OG Xbox Controller thats in better shape
1 Xbox 360 Madcatz Arcade Gamestick in box (pretty rare)
1 Grey N64 Controller, analog stick in good shape
1 Black Onlive Controller (random i know)

Boxed SFA3 for Game Boy Advance - $30 Shipped with Tracking

Very good shape, is complete.

Nintendo Wii Bundle (Blue Wii With Homebrew Installed), 1 Motion Plus Controller, Nunchuck, 9 Retail Wii Games, Component Cable + more - $100 Shipped with Tracking

Blue Wii for sale, has Homebrew channel installed along with a usb loader on the sd card. Does not come with any hdd or anything else, just the apps installed and the system is ready for whatever you want to do with it. Comes with:

Blue Wii
Black OEM Motion Plus Wii Remote (The D-Pad can get a little sticky when its cold, dunno why, fine when you use it)
Black Aftermarket Nunchuck
Monoprice Component Cables (Sealed)
OEM Composite Cable
OEM Power Cable
OEM Sensor Bar
Monoprice Wireless Sensor Bar
2 Nyko Perfect Shots
9 Games

Games included:

Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Goldeneye 007, Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party, Just Dance, Chicken Blaster, The House Of The Dead Overkill, House Of The Dead 2 & 3 (Disc Only), TNA Impact (Disc Only) and Wii Sports (Disc Only).

Super Smash Bros Brawl + Castle Of Shikigami III Bundle - $40 Shipped with Tracking.

Both games complete and in fine condition. Pics show everything you need. If you want the Wii bundle + these games, i'll give the games for only $20.

PSN Code for Unit 13 Vita $10 obo

Paypal only. If you're in the southern california area near anaheim, local pickup is also ok.

I have more items i haven't taken pictures of yet, including a Jasper 512 JTAG 360 with 1TB HDD internal + 4 oem MS controllers + Kinect and other stuff, also have a virgin Jasper 512 360 that i personally bought new, made sure had JTAGable FW and put back in box. I did switch the case out from the white to a black one however.

Wanted:

More time in a day!

jacobeid

Banned
Hey everyone! I'm moving and just found a few things I'd like to clear out. Prices include shipping and I'll get pics up later.

A Link Between Worlds Special Edition 3DS XL with box and everything that originally came with it. $150

Game of Thrones S1 Blu-Ray. Perfect condition. $20

Google Nexus 7 16gb (2013 model). Perfect condition. Comes with box and all original accessories+3rd party case. $120.

WTS or WTT for PSN cards for my Street Fightet IV arcade stick for 360. I don't have the box for it anymore but it's in near mint condition. I probably only used it 5 times. I tried getting into fighters and thought an arcade stick would help, sadly it didn't lol I suck way too bad at them. Not really sure how much they go for as I didn't really research them too much. I can take more pictures and upload if needed just let me know. PM any offers. Thanks!

http://imgur.com/35rWtzD

Hey there. I'm looking around for complete copies of the following games. Feel free to PM me and we can work out a fair price.

Magic Knight Rayearth (Saturn) - I'm not concerned with having the stickers/rarer disc; just need it complete.
Shining Force III (Saturn)

Harvest Moon GBC 2
Harvest Moon GBC 3
Legend of the River King (GBC or GB version)
Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land 2

X-Com UFO Defense (Playstation)
Tecmo World Golf (Playstation) - Longbox
Discworld (Playstation)
Discworld 2 (Playstation)
Muppet Monster Adventure (Playstation)

Have:

Hatred (PC game due to release June 1st), Desura key. It's £12.49 everywhere.

Want:

Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition, GOG version, on sale now. It's £6.79 for the next 3-4 days.

Birbo

Anyone have any interest in an old but sealed copy of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons cd rom collector's edition volume 3 (or any of the other games pictured)?

Cleaning out my mother's house and my sister came across this.

WTT: Xbone Witcher 3 for PC Witcher 3

I bought the collectors edition for witcher 3 for the xbone because the pc edition was sold out everywhere.

now here is the twist: i dont have the xbone and i certanly dont want to play a game like witcher on a console when i can play it on pc :)

so, does anyone want to trade the game, and the game only, for a steam key?

im located in Heidelberg, Germany for f2f-trade or someone sends me the code for steam and i will send the game to you after it arrives here!

only condition: the key should not be from a foribdden keyseller shit site...
you can also gift it directly

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Selling the following -

-Xbox One 500GB solid black console
-Xbox One solid black wireless controller
-Halo: The Master Chief Collection full game digital download for Xbox One
-Xbox Live Gold 14-day free trial digital download for Xbox One
-HDMI cable
-Power Brick
-AC plug

Purchased the console brand new at Best Buy on Saturday April 11th. Everything is easily in LIKE NEW working and cosmetic condition. I don't have PayPal and not looking for cash. Prefer a Best Buy gift card but will also accept a GameStop gift card.

Price is $300.00.

If anyone is interested or has any questions, feel free to send me a private message. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom