• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xamdou

Positive Seller Feedback for Vinsanity.

Was nice to sell me his Zelda: OOT for 3DS at a great price, shipped fast and arrived safely!

loganclaws

Plane Escape Torment
I have a GOG key of the Witcher 3 that I am selling for US$30. Accepting payment through Paypal. PM me if interested.

the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_e3_2014_8.jpg

asdad123

For Sale (Local only in North Jersey. I'd rather not ship systems).

PS4, 500gb Black. Purchased in January. Barely used as this was my second PS4 for a spare room - $285

Majora's Mask new 3DS XL Limited Edition - Practically new. Has a tiny chip mark on the paint from where I applied the screen protector - $225 (this is he only one I'd consider shipping due to size. Buyer Pays for shipping)

Bump.

I also have a mint condition Xperia Z3 D6603 Model White. Has a tempered glass screen protector on the front and a leather DBrand Skin on the back. Comes with the box, two magnetic charging cables, 4 cases (2 clear TPU, 1 Blue TPU, 1 Wallet case). $500 shipped in the US. $460 local pickup.

jfoul

WTS: Digital Code
  • (Origin) Mirror's Edge - $3
  • (3DS) Flipnote Studio 3D - $2
  • (Steam) Dead Space 2 - $3
  • (Steam) Dragon Age: Origins - $3
  • (Steam) Mass Effect 2 - $3
  • (Steam) Bejeweled 3 - $1
WTB: Discounted Credit & Gift Cards
  • Steam GC
  • Amazon GC
  • PSN Credit
WTB: GAMES:
  • (PS4) Mortal Kombat X Season Pass
  • (Steam) Killing Floor 2
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2 (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (CiB)
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack (CiB)
  • (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles (CiB)
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (CiB)
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It! (CiB)
  • (Wii) Super Paper Mario (CiB)
  • (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy (CiB)
WTB: ACCESORIES:
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

Prices have been lowered yet again!

+12 Seller Feedback

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items (up to three DVD case games). I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

3DS
Crosswords 3DS - $2

Gamecube
NFL Blitz 2003 - $2
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $2
Resident Evil 4 - $8
Medal of Honor Frontline - $2
True Crime Streets of LA - $2
James Bond Agent Under Fire - $2

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Boxxle II - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
GBA Link Cable - $5
WarioWare Twisted - $10

Club Nintendo
Majora's Mask 3D Messenger Bag - $15
Super Smash Bros. 4 Soundtrack - $15

terrisus

ebay.co.uk

---->

2. No off-site sales or auctions
  • The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function.

Christian

Super positive seller feedback for wilflare! He reached out to me when I couldn't find a physical copy of Oreshika for Vita, did all the legwork to get me a copy, and sent it super quick from Singapore. Plus, he's just an all-around great guy with whom to work. Thank you so much!

Mark5130

Would Like To Sell

PayPal gift or fees paid, please.

TMNT IV: Turtles in Time instruction manual SNES. This is one of the original run manuals and not from that silly, "Farley's Fruit Snacks" printing. Cover has some wear and tear, but no missing pages and is in overall good shape. $20 shipped to the lower 48 U.S. only.

Street Fight II SNES box with tray. Good shape overall, but the bottom spine does has a stress line. $15 shipped to the lower 48 U.S. only.

Rival Turf SNES box only. This box is a little harder to come across but does have a noticeable tear on the bottom right of the box. Outside of that, it's still in decent shape. $15 shipped to the lower 48 U.S. only.

All items are from a smoke-free home. If possible, I would like to sell these off in one fell swoop to a single member so if you're interested in all three, I would knock $5 off and ship the lot for $45, but if someone would like an individual item, that's cool too.

Would Like To Buy

Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else. Games must also be in good shape and come from a smoke-free environment.

WTB

Xbox One:

Dark Souls II
Murder Soul Suspect
Crime and Punishment: Sherlock Holmes
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Xbox One Controller
Dying Light
Shadow Warrior

Have

Paypal, Amazon Gift Cards

baphomet

WTB - MSI GTX 970

Looking for the Twin Frozr edition, or whatever it's called. Would like to pay $280. If you have one please pm me. Have paypal.

Cardon

WTS/WTT - I'm a NeoGAF Plus Seller so buy/trade with confidence.

METAL GEAR SOLID stuff
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - includes all discs, in excellent condition. - $70
Metal Gear Saga Vol 1 - R1 DVD in excellent condition. - $15
Metal Gear Saga Vol 2 - R1 DVD in excellent condition - $8
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel - R1 in excellent condition - $14
Metal Gear Solid: E3 Promotional Pamphlet - Small promo pamphlet for the first MGS. - $18
Metal Gear Solid 3: L Book Artbook - Japanese artbook with art, bts images. In excellent condition - $40
Metal Gear Solid 3: Japanese Edition - JP version of MGS3. In excellent condition. - $15

ROCKSTAR GAMES stuff
Red Dead Redemption deck of cards - Complete unopened deck of cards. - $10
Red Dead Redemption bar of soap - Unopened bar of soap. - $8
Red Dead Redemption set of dice - never used - $8
Max Payne 3 "bullet" pen - pen cased in sniper bullet. - $12

GAMES/PROMO ITEMS
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360) - In excellent condition. - $12
Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition (PS3) - includes bonus DVD, in excellent condition. - $12
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete JP Blu-ray - Compatible with NA Blu-ray players/PS3/PS4. Has English audio. - $18
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - in excellent condition - $10
SpiderMan: Shattered Dimensions Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $12
Resistance 2 Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $12
God of War: Chains of Olympus demo - Includes demo, bonus mini Omega necklace - $12
Aliens: Infestation pins - Set of 4 pins, never worn/used. - $10
Capcom Collector's Edition Shot Glasses - never used. - $18

Shifty Look Art Prints - Signed art prints of Xevious and Alien Confidential. Can sell these separtely or as a pair. - $35 for both

T-SHIRTS
Starhawk Size L - never worn - $15
Scar Sizes XL, L, M - never worn - $12 per shirt

BOOKS
Devil May Cry Trinity of Fates - collection of DMC 1-3 stuff, includes R2 DVD featuring select cutscenes edited as a movie. - $18
Devil May Cry 1 artbook - ton of DMC art. - $20
Assassin's Creed E3 2012 Enclopyedia - ton of AC art, lore details, dev insight. - $30

GAME/ANIME OST
Lumines Winter Remix (JP release)
Dino Crisis 2 (JP release)
Shadow of the Colossus (JP release)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Primal
Devil May Cry: Deadliest Hits (JP release, collection of music from DMC 1-3)
Ico (JP release)
Katamari Damacy (JP release)
God of War 2
Big O - Original Score II for Season 2 (JP release)

Random Stuff

TMNT Collection Blu-ray set - includes original live-action movies, CG movie, large character cards, and the original B&W TMNT graphic novel. - $30
Designers Republic sticker set - various DR stickers. Have two sets, can be sold together or separately. - $20 for both, $10 individually
E3 Show Daily - Have a complete 2011 & 2012 set, one issue of 2010.
The Bouncer OST
Enslaved OST - promo item
Tommy Tallarico Best of CD - signed

All the soundtracks are in excellent condition and are legit copies and not printed bootlegs. I would like to sell these in the $10-$40 range depending on what you're interested in since some of these are rare/in the collectible range, but I'm flexbile to offers within reason (please don't offer $10 for The Big O or $5 for SOTC for example).

WTT/WTB
1TB - 2TB external hard drive (doesn't matter if its used)
GTA V (PS4)
Elgato Game Capture (either old one or HD60, fine with it being used)

Prices include shipping if you're in the US. I'll be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard, so it shouldn't take more than a week for an item to arrive once I put it in the post. Please feel free to submit offers to me, either for trade, or if you want to buy more than one thing.

I have 13 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
positive buyer feedback for djblackice- nice, smooth transaction

WTS -

delisted steam keys:
Family Guy Back to the Multiverse (steam gift) - $20
Deadpool - $30

TLOU Remastered ps4 code - $17.50

Used Gigabyte WindforceGTX 670 2 gig. Shipping in a 970 box in their protective sleeve. Works great. Never overclocked. - $90 shipped (in the lower 48 US)

WTB or trade for -

New Super Mario U
Hyrule Warriors

wilflare

Super positive seller feedback for wilflare! He reached out to me when I couldn't find a physical copy of Oreshika for Vita, did all the legwork to get me a copy, and sent it super quick from Singapore. Plus, he's just an all-around great guy with whom to work. Thank you so much!

Positive buyer feedback for Christian!
was really pleasant to communicate with and sent payment fast :D
- and hey, I'm happy to help a member a of the community that has given me alot! :D

Update
-Seller has said that there were some personal issues, resulting in delayed responses. Seller has also contacted USPS and we will hear more info on Wednesday.
Original Post
Possible negative seller feedback for littlepooch21.
Bought a $500 item from this seller on Monday of last week. I paid a little extra to get Priority 2-Day shipping, and the seller supposedly mailed it out on Wednesday. I still have not yet gotten the package, and am waiting to hear back to see if I will get a refund.
The shipping information shows the package as "Accepted (SSK)," which simply means that shipping was purchased and does not mean a package was shipped. It also shows that it should have been here over a week ago.
I contacted USPS and opened a case. Interesingly, when I check the status of the case days later,it said that the case had been cancelled. I didn't do this, and am wondering who did.
The seller has not been helpful whatsoever, and I have had to prompt the seller numerous times to have the seller call the post office. I am not sure if he or she even did that.
While I will change the negative feedback to a neutral one if I get a refund or a if the product does finally show up, I am putting this up just to warn people about this seller. It could be a misunderstanding and a mistake by USPS, but the way the seller is handling it is not acceptable, and the whole situation just feels off.

turbocat

PM me!

WTS:

Titan Souls - $10 (US PSN)

WTB
Danganronpa 2
Pokemon HeartGold

I accept and pay with PayPal gifts as payment. PM me!

Possible negative seller feedback for littlepooch21.
Bought a $500 item from this seller on Monday of last week. I paid a little extra to get Priority 2-Day shipping, and the seller supposedly mailed it out on Wednesday. I still have not yet gotten the package, and am waiting to hear back to see if I will get a refund.
The shipping information shows the package as "Accepted (SSK)," which simply means that shipping was purchased and does not mean a package was shipped. It also shows that it should have been here over a week ago.
I contacted USPS and opened a case. Interesingly, when I check the status of the case days later,it said that the case had been cancelled. I didn't do this, and am wondering who did.
The seller has not been helpful whatsoever, and I have had to prompt the seller numerous times to have the seller call the post office. I am not sure if he or she even did that.
While I will change the negative feedback to a neutral one if I get a refund or a if the product does finally show up, I am putting this up just to warn people about this seller. It could be a misunderstanding and a mistake by USPS, but the way the seller is handling it is not acceptable, and the whole situation just feels off.

did you pay paypal? i would open a dispute with them.

Madao

WTS

Mewtwo DLC SSB4 Wii U Japanese version code - $3

the reason is that i only have a JP 3DS SSB4 but i figured that splitting the cost by buying the bundle and then selling one code is cheaper than buying the 3DS code on its own.

Paypal Gift preferred for payment.

Fotos

WTB:

Killing Floor 2 deluxe on Steam (Sells for $40)

Gift me the game on Steam and I'll send you $45 on paypal.

Thanks!

positive buyer feedback for djblackice- nice, smooth transaction

WTS -

delisted steam keys:
Family Guy Back to the Multiverse (steam gift) - $20
Deadpool - $30

TLOU Remastered ps4 code - $17.50

Used Gigabyte WindforceGTX 670 2 gig. Shipping in a 970 box in their protective sleeve. Works great. Never overclocked. - $90 shipped (in the lower 48 US)

WTB or trade for -

New Super Mario U
Hyrule Warriors

Positive seller feedback for BennyBlanco!

Easy transaction, great price, and very patient!

Goody

Looking to round off my NA GameCube collection in exchange for PayPal. Looking for these in good condition, with at least the original insert in a GC case (manuals missing are OK), and I'm looking for non-Player's Choice, because I have no yellow among my spines and I'm not looking to start.

WTB:
1080 Avalanche
Chibi-Robo
Custom Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Ikaruga
Phantasy Star Online
Sonic Gems
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Star Fox Assault
Star Wars Rogue Squadron III
Super Monkey Ball 1 and/or 2
Wario World

wilflare

WTB

Amazon GC at a Discount
Nintendo eShop at a Discount

Wii Virtual Console 3DS Digital Games (NA Only) - any! esp those Club Nintendo Rewards
  • Wii VC N64 Mario Kart 64

3DS/NDS Retail Games (NA Only) - CIB preferred
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
  • Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater
  • Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
  • Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
  • Cave Story 3D
  • Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  • Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights
  • NDS Tetris DS
  • NDS Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
  • NDS Trauma Center

Wii U Digital Games (NA Only)
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • LEGO City Undercover
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • NintendoLand
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

Ettie

All prices include shipping. Prices are dropping across the board!

Heads Up:
1. Paypal gift or you cover fees
2. U.S. Lower 48 Only

Note: None of these games are new/sealed. Some are in excellent condition; others were bought used from Gamestop, so less than excellent. If this is important to you as a collector, please ask questions before you buy. I'm happy to provide whatever info you need, including additional pictures.

If anyone wants to bundle up, especially 3+, deals shall be cut.

Wii
NSMB Wii - 19

GCN
LoZ: Windwaker (black label, complete) - 29

DS
MHBHbCu.jpg

DS Lite white with charger, Acekard 2 and 4GB micro SD – 52 Some minor discoloration of shoulder buttons and hinge area. No cheeto fingers were used while playing this device. I am leaving the file structure on the micro SD but no roms will be included. My understanding is this will not work on the 3DS out of the box, FYI to all.
sJ2jSCq.jpg

Final Fantasy IV - 20
6W2cPuo.jpg

OpVGdSF.jpg

Gauntlet Seven Sorrows CiB - 10
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms CiB - 30
Bard’s Tale CiB - 10
KH CiB - 7 -Bundle Only
Spyro: New Beginning CiB - 12
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly CiB- 8

PS2 Slim Console – 45 I tested all of the PS2 games above up to first gameplay on this console with no trouble. I turned my house upside down looking for the memory card and DS2, but can’t find them. So please be aware this will come with no memory card and a pelican PS2 controller with rumble and a DS1 that I would only use in an emergency. The pelican controller has less than 20 hours on it.

PS1
FFIXGH – 18 – Two playthroughs, minor scratches on D1, rest are pretty clean.

suikodan

Want To buy

Humble Bundle Origin key that includes Garden Warfare. I bought one but found out that my son loves the game and that it's mostly multiplayer based... so I'd like to play with him.

Will pay with PayPal. Make your offers via PM please.

Hello GAF. I'm back! I'll be adding to this list with more games, action figures, movies, LEGO sets, and gadgets. Feedback 17 Buyer and 21 Seller. I accept paypal gift or buyer pays fees. When you PM me, please include your zip code so I can come up with a shipping estimate. I typically split shipping with a US buyer. I will ship internationally, but I charge full shipping and a $3 handling fee for my time dealing with USPS and the customs declaration form. I may add photos later, but I'm thinking that I'll keep them to a minimum to foster goodwill on the thread.

Games

PS2 New Sealed
  • Disgaea 2 $25
  • Disgaea 2 $25
  • Makai Kingdom $25
  • Mark Ecko's Getting Up $7
  • Odin Sphere $25
  • SMT Digital Devil Saga II $12
  • Valkyrie Profile 2 $40

PS2 Complete with manual
  • .hack// Quarantine $80
  • .hack//G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth $50
  • Arcana Heart $7
  • Bloodrayne $5
  • Dark Cloud $10
  • Disgaea Hour of Darkness $12
  • Final Fantasy X $4
  • Final Fantasy XII $6
  • Gran Turismo 4 $4
  • Guilty Gear X2 $6
  • Jak 3 $4
  • La Pucelle Tactics $8
  • Makai Kingdom $8
  • Phantom Brave $4
  • Radiata Stories $10
  • Shadow Hearts Covenant $18
  • Silent Hill 3 $10
  • Silent Hill 4 The Room $18
  • Sly Cooper $6
  • SMT Nocturne $10
  • SMT Persona 3 $18
  • Stella Deus $15
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 $3
  • Xenosaga $10
  • Zone of the Enders $5

PS2 No Manual
  • .hack//INFECTION $15
  • Armored Core 3 $4
  • Chaos Wars $5
  • Kingdom Hearts II $6
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 $3
  • RPG Maker 3 $8
  • SMT Digital Devil Saga $8
  • Suikoden III $18
  • Virtual-On Marz $5

PS1
  • Final Fantasy VII $20
  • Final Fantasy VII $20
  • Final Fantasy VII (no manual) $15
  • Final Fantasy VIII $8
  • Ridge Racer long box $5
  • Street Fighter Alpha long box $15

PSP
  • Blazing Souls Accelate $6
  • Daxter NEW GH $5
  • Every Extend Extra NEW $6
  • Every Extend Extra $4
  • Exit $4
  • Final Fantasy Tactics NEW $7
  • God of War Chains of Olympus $4
  • Infected NEW $7
  • Jeanne D'arc $10
  • Lumines II $3
  • Lumines II $3
  • Lumines II $3
  • Splinter Cell $3
  • Syphon Filter Dark Mirror NEW $3
  • Valkyrie Profile Lenneth NEW $20

Selling Dragonball XenoverseVegeta SSJ4 DLC (works for the european&uk versions of the game) - Xbox one - £20
Comes with 2 frieza costumes.
$_57.JPG

Long Shot but I've gotten some good stuff from here that I thought were long shots.

I am in search of a good USB recording microphone. I've been looking at the Yeti and other comparable units. I was wondering if someone had a good microphone that they wanted to get rid of at a good price. If so.. hit me up.

Also looking for Sunset Overdrive for around $15.

5amshift

Banned
WTB: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood physical Euro release.
Shipped to USA whenever somebody's done with it and wants to pass it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom