• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureJade

Banned
To BeEatNU
great seller needs to be
neogaf platinum

And

Positive seller feedback great seller would do business again

To etae

and

positive feedback to TheDancingWatermelon

WTS

Tales of Hearts R for Playstation Vita. Cart only - $26 shipped

GamerFinger Silent Buttons x 8 - $48 shipped

Avermedia Live gamer Portable HD game capture (new, sealed) - $150 shipped

Code for 12 Months Xbox Live Gold membership from this thread -$40

King Dedede Amiibo (NA version) - $30 shipped
Fox amiibo (EU version) - $22 shipped

pm for info, pics etc if interested

finalflame

WTS:

PS4 Games:

- Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition, SOLD
- Nyko PowerGrip for PCH-2000 Vita, $13 shipped

9wahV74.jpg

Literally only used twice, not even for full charges. Like new.

All in like new condition. I take care of my stuff :)

All prices are gift, or buyer pays fees :)

WTT:

Dragon Warrior 7 (PS1)

Front - Back - Inside

It's not in the greatest shape. The discs have some surface scratches and the case is scuffed in places. I'd say in maybe C+ / B- shape.

Looking for stuff on DS or 3DS in return. There is lots on either that I'm looking for! I have a bunch of feedback over the years as well.

maliedoo

Edit:
So it's a ban if you have a jtagged xbox360?
Fine, i'll remove it. It's not for promoting pirating, but home-brews and exploring programming and other things.

maxcriden

Want to Buy: extra 3DS digital codefor MARIO VS. DONKEY KONG: TIPPING STARS

Mario_vs._Donkey_Kong_Tipping_Stars_logo.jpg

When you purchase the game for 3DS, you get a code for a free copy for 3DS when you buy a Wii U copy. I'm interested in buying or trading for this. :)

Please hit me up and we'll make a deal!

ekgrey

His 3rd image is

That doesn't automatically mean those are pirated games though, does it? Excuse my ignorance, I've never modded or hacked a console before and have no experience with homebrew, but couldn't those just be images of games he has played and have some portion stored on the HDD, like regular consoles?

baphomet

Edit:
Fine, i'll remove it. It's not for promoting pirating, but home-brews and exploring programming and other things.

Its not bannable.

You obviously can't sell the games on there without the physical discs as well.

But the people claiming a shot of backed up games will get you banned have no idea what they're talking about.

NeOak

Edit:

A clean J-tagged Xbox 360 is fine.

The pictures of the games may be taken as promoting piracy though.

That doesn't automatically mean those are pirated games though, does it? Excuse my ignorance, I've never modded or hacked a console before and have no experience with homebrew, but couldn't those just be images of games he has played and have some portion stored on the HDD, like regular consoles?

Maybe, maybe not. Showing games may lead people to believe he is including pirated games too.

Its not bannable.

You obviously can't sell the games on there without the physical discs as well.

But the people claiming a shot of backed up games will get you banned have no idea what they're talking about.

Did you notice that the images have 3 different game classification systems? ESRB, PEGI and i believe the red one is the german one.

baphomet

A clean J-tagged Xbox 360 is fine.

The pictures of the games may be taken as promoting piracy though.

Maybe, maybe not. Showing games may lead people to believe he is including pirated games too.

You do notice that the images have 3 different game classification systems? ESRB, PEGI and the german one.

If youre a mod make the call and ban or not.

If not, stop the backseat modding, which is bannable.

baphomet

I guess you didn't read my response to him.

What? That they have different ratings on there?

You obviously don't realize that the images and descriptions are downloaded from a server. You don't choose what rating shows up.

Oh, and please quote where I am claiming that the shot will get him banned.

Please read what I said.

But enough of this, you want to continue this conversation go for it.

NeOak

What? That they have different ratings on there?

You obviously don't realize that the images and descriptions are downloaded from a server. You don't choose what rating shows up.

Re read

I guess you didn't read my response to him.

Oh, and please quote where I am claiming that the shot will get him banned.

Besides, i was asking you if you noticed the 3 different rating systems. Of course they are from a server.

You jumped to calling me out on backseat modding. No.

Positive Buyer Feedback for heckmanimation.

Bought a PS3 controller from me. Paid quickly and had great communication. I'd be happy to do business again!

ekgrey

Okay, i think we can agree that there is no way to tell from a screenshot whether anything being shown was pirated or not.

maliedoo: there is no issue selling your console here as long as it doesn't include any illegal copies of any games, software or other media. As NeOak has pointed out, clarifying in the description that nothing of the sort is included may be a good idea.

mrks

Neo Member
WTB
PS Vita games

What I already own:
-Freedom Wars
-Soul Sacrifice
-FFX
-Uncharted

Have PayPal
PM Offers!!

OraleeWey

Alright. I've got some stuff here to sell. My cousin and I are looking to build a PC. So in order to fund that we've got some stuff to sell.

Pictures upon request.

Call of Duty Xbox One limited edition console. With 1TB HDD. Includes all cables, headset (new), Kinect, "day one" black controller, Forza 5, CoD Ghosts, and Master Chief Collection, (all in perfect condition including the console). I'm not including price for Forza 5 and Ghosts, that's free with purchase. I'm looking for $500 plus $15 shipping for a total of $515. I will include a $15 off any purchase from the microsoft store code if you want it. PM me if you have any questions or negotiations. I'm a reasonable man.

Picture from the www.

gL5hH4f.jpg

Next up, anyone interested in R/C cars? I have a Traxxas Summit 1/10 model. The R/C is a bit scratched from the bottom from normal use, but otherwise fully functional. Includes The RC car, receiver, and a charger for the NIHM batteries (2 batteries). I'm looking for $330 shipped. I've had my fun with it, but it is time to move on. Maybe someone is into RC cars.

Here is an image from the webs on the vehicle in question.

hNdqKlH.jpg

TOSHIBA HAS BEEN SOLD!
Next up is my Toshiba Satellite 750gb 1080p 17" laptop. Model: P875-S7102. In perfect condition. I only use it to pay my bills online basically. Includes the laptop in windows 8.1 (will be formatted), and the charger. I'm looking for $475 shipped.

Here are images from the web.

eyLYe0Y.jpg

rKZDgDF.jpg

EOrF6n4.jpg

Has good quality speakers btw. Anyway, PM me. We can work something out. Let me know.

Also have a silver Ps2. It is in okay condition. Still works though. I got it from ebay a month or 2 ago but I dont have any time for it. Silver Ps2 with Socom 1, 2, and combined adssult, 8mb memory card, the dualshock 2, power cable, and 5 color cable, $55 shipped.

Shipping is anywhere in USA48. Accepting PayPal or Amazon e-gift.

Want To Buy Amazon Credit

Let me know what you have.

SalvaPot

i had some unexpected bills come up and unfortunately i have to sell this, it has only been used for about 10-15 minutes then went back in the box until i got a case, which still has not even shipped. i'll include a new charger as well
the screens have protector film installed.

i'll take a few pics but it comes with everything as it shipped.
$250 including shipping and tracking

neogaf gold here...

thanks and shoot me a PM if you are interested

So tempted... must... not... spend... money... for... amiibos...

20150227_201559.jpg

20150227_201611.jpg

20150227_201621.jpg

20150227_201628.jpg

Perfect conditions OLED Vita with trigger grip and 16gb memory card.
How about 130? .

Vita is for sale still. I don't need it. I don't need it (I tell myself).
Seriously. Never touch the thing.'

Also I have a white SLIM xbox 360. It's rghed or jtagged or w/e. Has like 20gb inside. Its a 5gb model. Make an offer if you want.

//ARCANUM

i had some unexpected bills come up and unfortunately i have to sell this, it has only been used for about 10-15 minutes then went back in the box until i got a case, which still has not even shipped. i'll include a new charger as well
the screens have protector film installed.

i'll take a few pics but it comes with everything as it shipped.
$250 including shipping and tracking

neogaf gold here...

thanks and shoot me a PM if you are interested

PM'd!

kaiwing

WTB

I am looking for Wii point cards cheap, not WiiU, but original Wii point cards. I have a hankering to play Neo Geo games from the VC for some reason.

Just upgraded my GPU and I'm looking to sell my previous one. It's an AMD XFX R7 260X

11021319_351469335052332_6082919799401678352_o.jpg

It's the AMD equivalent of an Nvidia 750 Ti. I never overclocked it, and would be shipped in the original box.

Interested in it? PM me.

Thanks!

maxcriden

WTB

I am looking for Wii point cards cheap, not WiiU, but original Wii point cards. I have a hankering to play Neo Geo games from the VC for some reason.

Fair warning--I've been looking for these for any kind of discount for like a year with no luck. Evidently it used to be easier when you could be gifted Wii VC/WiiWare games but that functionality us ostensibly gone now.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, so wanting to save a bunch of money here. And yes I consider PS2/GC as retro.

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, so wanting to save a bunch of money here. And yes I consider PS2/GC as retro.

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

Keep posted and I'll list a bunch of retro guides soon.. I'll send you a message first to let you get first dibs if interested.

RBK

Banned
W:
Dragon Ball XenoVerse XB1
Ryse: Son of Rome
MGS V: Ground Zeroes

Physical/Digital

PM me with offers if you have one for sale. Offering PayPal or Amazon.

FS: Razer Goliathus Mousepads

I have 4 of these available. These are the control edition with the locked edges. These are the "china" Logilily Razer Goliathus. They seem to hold up great and the quality seems perfect to me. I bought a few of them for me and some friends so just trying to get rid of the last 4.

Large Size 13.98” x 17.48” / 355mm x 444mm

2SXjvrz.jpg

lanjfXG.jpg

Second picture is of the one I use, so ignore the dust. Just showing what it looks like out of the box.

$15.99 SHIPPED PM me if interested or you have any questions, I check gaf fairly regularly so I will get back to you right away.

WTB

Any exploitable Wii game for the Wii U. Looking to get homebrew going on my Wii U system. Seems the average is $8 on Ebay. I'm sure after seller fees it comes out lower on the seller side. Anyone willing to give an offer? NTSC only please!

LEGO Batman
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
LEGO Indiana Jones
LEGO Star Wars
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breakers

WarpathDC

Looking for discounted eShop credit or a trade for my sealed smash bros soundtrack as well as an unused club Nintendo code for the 3ds version of smash bros.

mdsfx

IlC2wWl.jpg

Prices are shipped to US48. Paypal accepted. I ship within 36 hours. They say I'm a nice guy.

///// WANT TO SELL /////

X360 - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - $34
Complete, like-new, bat-sh*t crazy.
X360 - Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets - $78
Region-free and sealed. Smells like fresh bacon and lasers.
XB1 - Destiny - SOLD
Like-new. Melt to the uninspired voice of Tyrion Lannister.

h1d3WSI.jpg

dcassell

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for Darknight. Bought the Borderlands 2 code that came with my Vita Slim, and I received the money nearly instantaneously after speaking to him.

Would sell to again! Thanks man!

WTS: I prefer Paypal and Google Wallet payments, will accept Amazon gift cards as well. Only buyers in the continental US, please.

PS3 - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition - Sealed, 16038/18000 - Asking $120 shipped, OBO

GphMDRo.jpg

Link to album with pictures of other sides of the box. I realize my pictures from my Google Nexus 7 aren't great - let me know if you want me to take any additional pictures!

Nintendo 3DS - Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition - Sealed, small tear in shrink wrap on back side, some damage to side of box, asking $40 shipped, OBO (would also take a 12 month XBL card)

Xjr8EWc.jpg

Link to album with pictures of other sides of the box. I realize my pictures from my Google Nexus 7 aren't great - let me know if you want me to take any additional pictures!

GCN - Broadband Adapter - In original, but HEAVILY damaged packaging, adapter itself appears unharmed - Asking $50 shipped, OBO. I cannot stress enough, in order to be fair to buyers, that the *packaging* is scratched, scuffed, cracked, but the unit itself appears fine.

WTB:
Destiny PS4 CASE/MANUAL ONLY in near mint condition
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 CASE/MANUAL ONLY in near mint condition

Kriken

Positive seller feedback for Flunkie, sold me Vita memory cards and I finally got around to formatting them today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom