• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
With the Western release on the horizon for this summer, I'd like to sell my Japanese PS4 copy of Oneechanbara Z2. It's only been played once, and any DLC that was included has not been used. I'll let it go for $45/shipped. Thanks!

oatmeal

Banned
Got my Platinum on Club Nintendo thanks to some nice folk here.

Now my account is at 175 coins and I figure I might as well get it over 200 so I can buy something.

Anyone have any small point codes that I can buy?

WTS some games to cover a hospital bill. PM if interested willing to work out deals.

PM offers for each.

Vita games

Wipeout 2048
Ultimate MVC3
Army Corps of Hell
Unit 13
Sly cooper Collection
Jak and Daxter Collection
Sly Cooper 4

Playstation TV - 45 dollars, 65 if you want a 16 gb card with it

3DS games

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (CIB)
Monster Hunter 4 Ulitmate (CIB)
The Legend of Zelda: A link between worlds (CIB)
Kingdom Hearts 3DS (no case)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (CIB) (CN code unused)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (CIB)
Ultimate NES Remix (CIB)

DS games

Super Mario 64 DS (no case)
Chrono Trigger DS (CIB)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (no case)
Castlevania: Order of Eclessia (no case)

Amiibos (Cash or trade for other stuff) - each amiibo is cost plus shipping, so 20 bucks. All amiibos are opened so lowest i will probably go is around 16)

Kirby
Bowser
Toon Link
Shiek

CEs and LEs all are CIB unless stated otherwise

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD LE
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 LE
WWE 2k15 hulkamania edition (CE version)
Hyper dimension neptunia 2 LE

Club Nintendo Code
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (50 points; 40 registration, 10 post play)

CDs:
SSB official soundtrack (still sealed)

Eguide:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Tablet:
HP Stream 8 Tablet with 32 GB card. Comes with case, bluetooth keyboard, stylus will factory reset - 90 dollars obo

Thanks for reading, PM offers or if you are interested in anything here.
shipping is about 3 dollars each one of these items, if you wanna help for shipping, toss in an extra 3.

I accept Paypal and Google wallet payment.

WTB/WTT

Shulk Amiibo Dont care if opened or different region or whatever. At a reasonable price please or we can trade

The Order 1886. WTB for around 35 bucks (digital preferred, but physical if last resort), we can work out a trade too. Let me know.

komorebi

Positive seller feedback for Zonic. Sold me Skyward Sword in flawless condition and held the line against USPS and their delays. Great guy and great seller!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Positive seller feedback for Zonic. Sold me Skyward Sword in flawless condition and held the line against USPS and their delays. Great guy and great seller!
Positive buyer feedback for Gimel as well. Quick with payment/messages & was a great sport on being patient with the USPS delaying the delivery almost a week.

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -5$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 5$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 10$

- Super Mario 3D Land - $20

Prices include shipping to the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

Movies:

Madagascar UV Code (Expired) - $3
I'll send you the code before payment to see if it still works.

WTB

- Dark Souls Future press Guide

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - Is anyone in this thread willing to sell it for the initial price of $99.99 + /- $15?

- Soul Sacrifice Delta Chinese Version ( English subtitles) for ~$25

Physical, complete, black label copies of those Ps3 games:

- Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection
- Journey

Hatty

I'm moving soon so I will be downsizing and such I don't need all of these consoles I never play starting with

the NES
8qI4Bzk.jpg
Comes with one controller along with power and A/V cable. Recently I have replaced the contact pins with new gold plated ones so it works very well. Will throw in a zapper if I could find the thing

I was only able to find one game, Super Mario Bros 3
Tested and works
I will add more games when I find out where they're hiding

Now on to newer Hardware, XBOX 360.
250gb Slim model, comes with power brick controller and HDMI cable

It also comes with a multitude of games
Borderlands 2
Halo 3
Halo 4
Bayonetta
Red Dead Redemption
Assassins creed 3
Chromehounds
Starwars the force unleashed
Lost planet
Forza 2
Assassins creed
Mass effect 3
GTA V
All games work great

Next is the PS3
Slim model with a 250GB hard drive comes with controller HDMI and Power cables
it works great but is a little worn looking

the PS3 comes with games as well
PS3 slim system comes with power cord, HDMI cable, and two controllers. Also come with ten games which include:
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
God Of War 3
Modnation Racers
Gran turismo 5
Hunted
Modern warfare 2
Dead Island
Need for speed hot pursuit
Metal gear rising: revengence

The system works perfectly
all are in working order

now pricing, all are priced with shipping included

NES: $60 for the system and accessories only $70 if you want SMB3

360: $180 with all the games $130 without

PS3: $160 with all the games $140 without

Games can be sold piecemeal but offers must be over $10

Paypal is apurchia@me.com

OraleeWey

Positive seller feedback for Shun.

Sold me a perfect condition copy of SoulSilver. I've been wanting this for a long time! 10 out of 10 would do business with him again.

WTB:

3 months of XBOX Live for $20

Never bought anything from this thread before so I'll provide eBay feedback if necessary.

PM me if you have a code available. Thanks!

mackattk

Anyone have a $15 off $75 or $25 off $75 microsoft store coupon code? Apparently they were emailing a random group of people and would love to get a code. Willing to give a $3 amazon gift card for the $15 or $5 amazon gift card for the $25. Thanks.

//ARCANUM

WTB

Club Nintendo Codes! I'm only 140 coins away from my goal!

Reisdent Evil Revelations (3DS)

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (DS)

Also WTB for a friend: 2013 MacBook Air with 8gb of ram

UPDATED

I'm interested in purchasing a Wii U. Please PM me with offers and what you've got! Thanks!

WTB

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Expansion Pack Digital code for $10

Amazon had this for $10 and I missed it and I think someone here was selling it for that price as well, just not sure who.

ekgrey

positive seller feedback for Muffin Awesome! Sold me a 2DS for an amazing price and shipped quickly. Time to start catching up on two generations of Nintendo handheld games I've missed! Thanks again!

Shun

Positive seller feedback for Shun.

Sold me a perfect condition copy of SoulSilver. I've been wanting this for a long time! 10 out of 10 would do business with him again.

Positive Buyer Feedback for OraleeWey.

Quick, easy to work with and very understanding due to the delays and snowstorms in the East Coast.

paxromana

Banned
Hi guys, I'm not sure if there's any rules about Juniors selling, I didn't see any in the OT, and I saw a some Juniors selling stuff. Let me know if I need to delete this, please.

I have a used Kinect 2.0 camera/sensor that came with my Xbox One bundle. I got the Xbox last year in March, but only unpacked the Kinect and used it a few months after that. I only use it for "Xbox, on" when I walk into the room, so I figured I might as well sell it since I won't miss it much.

I'm located in Mississauga in GTA, Ontario, so if you want we can meet in person. Otherwise I'd have to ship it, which should be 20-25 within Canada, or 30 to the USA for standard 4-6 business days shipping with tracking.

I'm flexible on price, I've seen completed listings on eBay that range 85-110. I can take some pictures if needed, to show that it is working, and show its serial number, but I think the warranty expires this month as they come with 1 year.

paxromana

Banned
How dare you post!

Completely acceptable - be sure to read the OP, and welcome to the B/S/T thread. If you have any questions, contact one of the people mentioned in the feedback thread heading.

Again, welcome!

Thanks! I wasn't sure since some forums have a restriction on new members being included in Selling/Trading threads.

Have: $20 US Nintendo eshop code

Want: $20 PSN US code or $18 amazon gift card or paypal gift

I bought this eshop card thinking I was gonna use it to buy a certain game, but then I found a physical copy of it pretty cheap, so I don't need the eshop credit anymore, however there is something I'd like to get on PSN.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS:
Monster Hunter 4 New 3DS XL opened
(comes with a charging dock and a usb charger cable and a 32gb micro SD card)
I will throw in x2 physical games of my choice :D *surprise surprise*
Comes complete with box and is in perfect condition.
Just don't have time to play like I wanted to.
I am GAF GOLD and I ship 2-3 USPS priority and I take paypal/google wallets

Looking to sell this whole package for $330 shipped

Leatherface

I need 70 Club Nintendo coins to get a $15 game I want. Anyone willing to sell on the cheap? Please PM me if so. If I can save a little cash on the game I would be happy. Thanks!

WTB

Cubic Ninja - Japanese Version

Crystal Blue or Red 2DS

Nendoroid - Red Trainer

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

Ambassador Edition N3DS Faceplates

WTS - THE_I'M_A_MEMBER_NOW_SALE!!!!!

New 3DS XL - Black - $195 - Includes 32gig micro-sd card and AC Adapter. Basically brand new, as I think I used it twice. Bought it from someone on here, but then ended up getting a great deal on a Red console. (alternatively, I could sell you the Red one once it gets here. I don't really care either way.)

God of War Edition PSP - $90 - Comes with everything that originally came with the system. No clue if the codes were used, as I bought it second hand. The system doesn't even feel or look like it has ever been used. Basically brand new. I think it may have one pixel that's funky, but I can only see it at certain angles, so I'm not sure. Check out this link for more pictures of the box and everything.

Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black - $95 - Includes 32gig SD card (micro w/adapter),original box AND the AC adapter! Pay $15 more and get Mario & Luigi bundled. Has 9.5 firmware installed.

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $25 - Sealed

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

NeoGaf Plus Buyer (14) and Seller (15)

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf PLATINUM Seller! Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to

Positive Seller Feedback to

Code_Link

WTS:

- Amazon Prime Slot - Free two day shipping on Prime elegible items valid through Nov 23, 2015 - $15 - (TWO SOLD, TWO LEFT!)

(Only the free two day shipping benefit is shared, but will save you TONS in shipping costs)

PM me if interested. Paypal gift.

mdsfx

IlC2wWl.jpg

Prices are shipped to US48. Paypal accepted. I ship within 36 hours. They say I'm a nice guy.

///// WANT TO SELL /////

X360 - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - $34
Complete, like-new, bat-sh*t crazy.
X360 - Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets - SOLD
Region-free and sealed. Smells like fresh bacon and lasers.
XB1 - Destiny - SOLD
Like-new. Melt to the uninspired voice of Tyrion Lannister.

h1d3WSI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom