• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

WTS

Red Nintendo 3DS XL $130 shipped OBO
  • Red Nintendo 3DS XL with Pikachu Vynil (it has some scratches on the bottom under the vynil)
  • 4GB SDHC card
  • AC Adapter (not in picture)
  • Circle Pad Pro XL (bought from the NOA store)
  • CYBER Grip Rubber Coating (for Smash 3DS)
  • Hori Duraplexi Cover (TPU)
  • Hori Screen Protectors (installed Day 1)

ibb5x2bXMCHxAQ.jpg

iTWP3ir8kVOmm.jpg

RED XL!

Monster Hunter 3DS XL Aluminum Case $20 shipped or $15 with the 3DS (only for original 3DS XL)

I take Paypal gift or you add the fees. I also take offers.

not selling to juniors.

WTS

US PlayStation store

$20 PlayStation Store Gift Card - $18.40 (5x)
$50 PlayStation Store Gift Card - $45.00 (4x)
$50 1 Year PlayStation+ - $45.00

For : PayPal.

SaganIsGOAT

Positive Feedback for Buyer Hawkian

He was incredibly quick and polite to deal with the whole time. He even went $20+ over what I wanted. Really great sale all around and a huge help financially. Thanks again bud!

Miker

WTB:
- PS3 and console exclusive games (for PS3):
Looking for Ico / Shadow of the Colossus Collection, MGS4, Catherine, Zone of the Enders Collection, Ratchet and Clank Collection, and more.

WTB:
- Rhythm Heaven Fever Wii for $12 shipped

//ARCANUM

Selling a Japanese MonHun 4G System, Japanese Region. System only, no games. Asking $185, can ship quick, USPS Priority. Located in San Antonio, TX
Ver. 9.4.0-21J

y7nS5BB.jpg

I'm willing to throw in some of my Super Smash Pins and a Mini Flipping Table to sweeten the deal.

U2jeDT2.png

damn, if that was a NA model i'd be all over it. and i'm in austin too! would be easy to get from you! :(

Arla

Looking to trade, but open to offers.

[H] Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson - New/JP.
[W] Conception II [Vita]
I'm looking for lots of other 3DS & Vita games so just make an offer. They don't have to be new, just complete.

[H] Smash Bros Club Nintendo OST - Sealed
[W] A Link Between Worlds OST - Sealed.

Cassius

I have an extra Heroes of the Storm key if anyone would like to buy or trade something for it.

Also have a key for Fallout: New Vegas and X-Com.

PM me if interested.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Positive seller feedback for StarStuffToStarStuff, super quick and easy transaction and item was here in 4 days and well-packed, it's is in great condition despite the USPS treatment. Thumbs up!

Ettie

All prices include shipping. My feedback is listed as NeoGAF Plus +9 in the feedback list. All feedback is from selling.

Heads Up:

1. Paypal Gift Only (or you cover fees)
2. Cont. U.S. Only
3. Juniors need a significant amount of recorded positive feedback

Wii

House of the Dead 2&3 Return + 2 White/Blue Nyko Perfect Shot - 40

Gamecube

Note: None of these cases are sealed/new condition. Some are excellent, others are only "good". If this is important to you as a collector, please ask detailed questions before you buy. I'm happy to provide whatever info you need, including pictures.

If anyone wants to bundle up, deals shall be cut. The whole lot can go for 110.

Metroid Prime w/ Echoes Demo Bonus Disc (black label, complete, minor sticky stuff on lower spine) - 12
LoZ: Windwaker (black label, complete) - 30
F-Zero GX (black label, complete, moderate sticky stuff front and back cover, .25in mar in spine plastic at top) - 25
Mario Kart:DD (black label, complete) - 35
Paper Mario:TTYD (player's choice, complete) – 30

PSP

UQuLg.jpg

Includes 3 games pictured (ratchet is a maybe, I’m looking now and will edit) plus 8GB MSPD. FFVII:CC and Drac X were bought new and are in excellent condition with manuals. Medievil:Rez was a gamestop save and has the typical sticker vandalism. PSP unit in really good shape. Probably got less than 50 hours on it, stored in super soft (and clean) sock when not in use. - 100

TheOldSlimer

Neo Member
Looking to sell two laptops:

2013 13" Macbook Air
Specc'd with the 128GB SSD & 4GB RAM

Asking $700

There is a small dent on the bottom right part of the bezel (you can see the warp in the image). When the lid is closed metal does not touch metal, thankfully, and the rubber still makes a seal.

Also have a black Lenovo Y580 (I can send images if you pm me!)

3rd Gen i7-3610QM
GTX 660M
8GB RAM
500GB 7200rpm HDD
1920x1080 15.6" Display

Currently running Ubuntu 14.04 on this machine, I can put a fresh Win7/8 install on it if desired.

the 1080p display was a nice upgrade, I think it improves the value quite a bit. Asking $525.

PM if you have any interest, I'll negotiate.

Putting some feelers out. I'm trying to find a copy of Lego City Undercover on Wii U for around $30. I can't find it anywhere. If you have a copy you want to part with, please send me a PM. I am open to negotiation. Trying to score this one for my Wife.

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Grim Fandango promotional poster

Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

Anyone in here interested in a slightly used hori circle pad pro for 3ds xl? I used it for two weeks but caved and got a new 3ds xl. Looking for $25 shipped. It's gives the 3ds a great grip, way better than the regular ccp imo

Afro

WTS Gamecube games:

Pikmin | Brand New, Mint, Factory Sealed | Black Label

Pikmin 2 | Brand New, Mint, Factory Sealed | Player's Choice Edition (plays on NTSC consoles)

$65 shipped for Pikmin 1. $60 for Pikmin 2. No offers or trades please. Contiguous U.S. only. Will be shipped in small box for protection.

GVDyD0A.jpg

Readvacancy

Neo Member
WTS:
6 Amiibo Bundle - $50 or 1 year of PS Plus.
Includes:
1. Samus
2. Link
3. Kirby
4. Pikachu
5. Zelda
6. Star Fox

They are not in boxes but are in great condition.
PM if you have questions.

Christian

WTS or WTT:

Nintendo GameCube Wario World wallet:

Picture here.

Great condition, nice, crispy, and stiff. I believe this one has never been used. I'm the only owner.

I'm looking for (like) new copies of some classics:

Grandia (PlayStation)
Grandia II (Dreamcast)
Ape Escape 3
Dragon Quest IV (NDS)
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Breath of Fire III
Breath of Fire IV
Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter
Mega Man Legends
Dragon Force
Castlevania Bloodlines

I'm willing to attempt to work out some sort of trade. I recognize the wallet probably isn't an even swap for a few of those games. I'd also accept Amazon Gift Credit, PSN credit, or PayPal, if you want to buy it outright. I'm looking for around $25, shipping included, but I'm willing to negorptiate!

anyone have a kid icarus uprising or star fox 64 3D code for 3ds eshop?
willing to spend $15 for each or i have borderlands 2 that i can trade

random but does anyone have OoT 3D too, looking to trade a brand new sealed NA lucario for it.

Taco_Rocket

Neo Member
WTB

I need an original Playstation 3 box. Needs to have all inserts. Doesn't need to have any of the accessories but if you have the power cable, AV cable, and charging cable that's a plus.

I also need a dualshock 3 black controller and OEM charging cable (the OEM is crucial).

Please PM me with your price. Thank you.

NoRéN

Positive seller feedback for webkatt

Another great transaction. Quick replies and even quicker to get me my eshop code. Highly recommended!

webkatt

NoRéN;155442664 said:
Positive seller feedback for webkatt

Another great transaction. Quick replies and even quicker to get me my eshop code. Highly recommended!

Positive buyer feedback for NoRéN!

Puts up with my complaining!

dhusband

Neo Member
WTB

If anyone has either Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword North American versions for sale, please pm me.

I'm looking to pay $20-25 each but I'm open to discussion.

c-murph

Positive Feedback Shout out to my boys Chucker and Zonic! For providing me with more wonderful toys to clutter my room with. Thanks guys!

beanman25

Trading or selling Skull Kid figure that came with MM3DS. Along with the box. I only opened to remove the actual game.

Looking for $55 Amazon giftcard, or trade for amiibos.

LostAnkh

Paypal and US only.
The quickest way to reach me is through PM.

-The Last Story LE w/ sealed Premium Soundtrack - $55 shipped
*Only the LE has been opened, the game case and soundtrack are sealed. The bottom edges were pushed in because of Amazon's bad handling of it when they shipped it to me.

-Pit Amiibo (NA, Sealed) - $55 shipped
-Lucario Amiibo (NA, Sealed) - $45 shipped
-Rosalina & Luma (NA, Sealed) - $45 shipped

-Nintendo 3DS Midnight Purple /w GS adapter, extra Stylus', and unapplied screen protector - $78 shipped

-S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon Resale edition - $35 shipped

dhonk

Long shot, and I might just contact the original maker of them but I was looking for a Flashboy + if anyone wanted to offload theirs.

Figured Id ask GAF first!

Taisaijin

Fairly new to GAF but have over 190 feedback on eBay (contact me for more info.)

All pricing includes shipping within the US. I'll include insurance on anything over $50.

Comes with case/box unless noted/shown.

As for trades, only interested in the following:

Amiibo (NIB, region agnostic) - Captain Falcon, Shulk, WFT.

Will update as things sell - PayPal friend/family please. ^__^

For Sale/Trade:

Hardware

Nintendo Ereader (Sticker intact but definitely used) $7

Pokemon Center "Suicune Blue" Gameboy Advance - $55 (light scratches on the screen and body, see pics)

DSi XL Dark Brown - $40 a few scratches on the polished finish on the top, otherwise in great shape, screens are great.. will miss this DS as it's my favorite finish/form factor. pending

Dreamcast Pop'n'Music Controller - $30 - good shape w box. Call it 5 bucks extra to ship due to size.

Animal Crossing 3DS XL Firmware Ver 4.2.0 - $210 - Light scratches on the top and bottom of the case (see pics.) Screens in great shape. Box included, Digital ver. of AC included.

Games:

GBA

WariorWare: Smooth Moves GBA, import - $12

NDS

Pokemon Black NDS (no box) - $18
Pokemon White NDS (w/ box) - $20
Professor Layton and the Curious Village NDS (no box) - $12
Lost Magic NDS (no box) - $6
Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks NDS - $34
Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass NDS - $34
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time NDS - $21
Yoshi Touch & Go NDS - $10
Animal Crossing : Wide World NDS - $15
Super Mario 64 DS NDS - $18
New Super Mario Bros. NDS (not pictured) - $15
Dragon Quest IX : Sentinel of the Starry Skies NDS (not pictured) - $13

3DS:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask 3DS - $23
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS - $11
Paper Mario Sticker Star 3DS - $14
Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance 3DS (not pictured, game/case/manual) - $35

Gamecube
Chibi Robo - $18
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - $15
Pikmin 1 import (no slipcase) - $15
Pikmin 2 import - $25

Wii

The Last Story LE - Game and soundtrack sealed, slight dent in soundtrack cardboard case. Wii - $42

PS4

AC Unity PS4 (DLC Used) - $29
Dragon Age : Inquisition PS4 - $34

dodgeme

WTS:

Xbox One Sunset Overdrive Bundle

Looking to get $500 + shipping for it but am willing to listen to offers I am looking for some Wii U games if you want to get the price lower.

Console is in great condition and does not have much playtime on it, just don't really enjoy Xbox all that much as most of my friendbase is on the PS4. The DLC code for Sunset Overdrive has been used so that would not be included. What is included however is all the other original accessories as well as an extra White controller from the bundle. I bought the controller off a friend before he sold his console recently. Also included is Forza Horizon 2 and Lords of the Fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom