• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't bought from them myself but have been considering it. I originally saw them linked to here on gaf.

WTS

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain Collector's Edition Xbox One Amazon Pre-Order.

I will change the shipping address to ship directly to you. I am looking for more than MSRP as I have since bought a PS4 and want to now get the PS4 collector's edition (which are sold out of course) so I will have to pay a scalper. Trying to offset the cost. PM me any offers, thanks! (Will also trade straight up for a PS4 collector's edition.)
Keep the xbone CE, just sell the xbox game and buy a ps4 copy?

For Sale from Japan

These games are for the FamicomBox demo unit used in Japanese stores and hotels, and play in NES-101 top-loaders and lockout-disabled NES-001 front-loaders:
Adventure Island
Wild Gunman

Anything gaming-related that you want to find!

Name a game. Name a system. I'll quote you a price, go buy it for you, and ship it to your door anywhere in the world.

WTS:

Corsaird K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard w/ Cherry Brown Switches. Very lightly used for about 2 months before I decided to get a keyboard with different switches.
$130 shipped to the lower US 48.

FWNTNPwh.jpg

batrush

Looking for a US PSN code for Corpse Party and CP: Book of Shadows. They were distributed on Amazon until recently.

Edit: Also looking for a $10 US PSN code. Offering $8.

Selling a gently used JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth headphones with all accessories and original box. Really good pair of Bluetooth headphones for sports/gym with 8 hour battery life. Asking $85 shipped.

komorebi

How legit is this?

Its legit as far as I know. I bought a digital Destiny code shortly after Xmas
(terrible purchase but w/e)
. They just re-sell keys that are or were bundled with PS4s. Beyond that I can't say, but many members here purchased both games and discounted PSN codes from them.

Spades

I have the following digital codes for sale:

PS4 - Payday 2: Crimewave Edition (EU code)
Xbox One - Payday 2: Crimewave Edition (Region-free code)
Xbox One - Tour De France 2015 (Region-free code)

Will accept any reasonable offer via PayPal. Please PM me!

i have a cib super famicom for sale. includes 2 controllers, composite cable, and nintendo-brand power adapter that works in u.s. outlets. the manual for the super famicom has serial number that matches the console.

the console and controllers are in great condition. little to no yellowing, cartridge slot looks brand-new, and controllers look and feel brand-new as well.

also included are cib games street fighter II, street fighter II turbo, final fight 2, yoshi's island, and contra III. some of the boxes are a bit beat up (especially contra III) and not all games have bags. see pics.

i'm asking $225 for the bundle including shipping. i'll ship only to continental u.s. and only accept paypal as payment. i would like the money gifted to me so that i don't have to pay paypal fees.

if you search my history i've sold in this thread before over the years always with positive feedback. pm me with any questions and/or offers. thanks!

PS4, 2 controllers, headset, and 6 games for sale. everything is in great condition. includes power cable, hdmi cable, original headset and charging cable that came with the system (still in packaging). also includes bonus 10ft usb charging cable for controllers. games are:

the order 1886
battlefield 4 (case is cracked and missing a bit of plastic on the top. it must have been damaged when i bought it during shipping)
gta 5
far cry 4
dying light
dragon age inquistion

asking $440 includes shipping. i prefer paypal gift payment and will only ship to continental u.s. i've sold many times in this thread over the years always with positive feedback. pm me with questions or offers.

i have factory sealed copies of ico (ps2), shadow of the colossus (ps2), and the japanese limited box ico and shadow of the colossus remasters (ps3). all are factory sealed and in perfect condition. the ps2 copies are both original, black label cases. i'm selling as a bundle. asking $160 including shipping. i accept paypal payment and prefer the money be sent as a gift to avoid fees. shipping only to continental u.s. pm me with questions.

emb

Positive feedback for Supa Necta.

Sold me a Saturn game, and everything arrived here quickly, well shipped, and in good shape.

nikos

Bravely Default Collector's Edition 3DS - $75 shipped.

Stored properly in a plastic sleeve and in mint condition. Soundtrack is still sealed.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 PS3 - $120 shipped.

Rare, limited GameStop exclusive release of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for the PlayStation 3. There was no disc included with this release, only a code which has already been redeemed. This is for the case and inserts, as you see them below.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Gold Seller
plusbuy.png
goldsell.png

+42 Buyer / +50 Seller
(Yay, I'm a Gold Seller now! =)

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Price drop on EVERYTHING: I lowered the price on any items I have prices listed for. Let's move some of this stuff!
Also definitely willing to cut prices even more if you're buying multiple things!

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Mainly looking for PayPal Gift, but I would be willing to take some Nintendo eShop credit or Amazon Gift Card as part of the value as well.

Note that I would also consider a trade for a 10" tablet (preferably Windows, but a recent version of Android would be alright as well)

Section 1, selling a Collector's Edition/Steelbook Destiny (PS4)
Section 2, selling, an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White) (some issues, read description)
Section 3, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
BSection 4, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday (I know today's Saturday, but the post office is closed now, so, next Saturday now unfortunately). Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

Destiny (PS4) Collector's Edition/Steelbook

No specific price in mind, so just toss me an offer and I'm sure we can work something out =)

--------------

So, my wife recently upgraded to a Samsung S5, so now were selling her Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White. Had previously been on AT&T).

Also please note, one of the main reasons that we're upgrading it is that it had been having some issues - The phone periodically may have one of two different errors:
Sometimes, in the middle of using it and with no prompt at all, the phone will randomly shut down and reset itself.
At other times, the phone will say that there is no SIM card inserted, despite the fact that there is and there has been no change to it, and will need to be manually restarted in order to recognize that there is one.

There are also some minor surface scratches on the phone. The phone has had a screen protector on since it was purchased (and that is included), and has been in cases for most of its life as well.
There are some bubbles/imperfections/issues on the screen protector, so you'll likely want to take that off (and either apply a new one, or whatever), but at least it has kept the screen in good shape in the meantime.

However, given the issues that are happening with this phone, I do have to list it as is.

Please PM me with offers =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99 $94

----

SOLD

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

http://i.imgur.com/t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70 $65

SOLD

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65 $59!
(Note that this is the lowest I'm going on this before I un-list it!)

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

$60 $55 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15 $12
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15 $12
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10 $7
Diablo (PS1) - $50 $45
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30 $24
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15 $11
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10 $7

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

Take all 9 keys for $20!

Please PM me with offers! =)

WTS

PS4 with 7 games - $475

Games
-Bloodbourne
-The Last of Us
-Shadows of Mordor
-Metro Redux
-Dragon Age: Inquisition
-Diablo 3
-Destiny

Controller has very slight wear around the right thumbstick. Not visible, but it feels slightly rough.
Code:
[url=http://imgur.com/xZ5cMu3][img]http://i.imgur.com/xZ5cMu3.jpg[/img][/url]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wGBVKH2.jpg[/img]

Have more pictures. Just IM me for them.

Looking to sell my EVGA GTX 980 Ti. I have only used it for a few weeks and have decided that I want to get a difference non-reference card instead. It is basically brand new still minus being opened.

Looking for $640 shipped

It is the superclocked ACX 2.0 model with the backplate installed.

Looking for paypal gift only. I have lots of positive feedback on here as well.

GreenMana

12-month Xbox Live Gold - $30 PP Region-free and works anywhere in the world.
xbox-12-month.png

12-month Xbox Live Gold - $30 PP
Region-free and works anywhere in the world.

SLEIhbg.png

I am also looking to buy about $44 Amazon.com credit at 90% of face value. Let me know!

wXMO1hH.png

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Link to BB's weekly deals, https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/346779-best-buy-ad-628-74/

DD-11

Looking to unload my Xbox one, two controllers, kinect, and a bunch of digital games (will transfer live account.

Diablo III
Far cry 4
AC: Black Flag
Mortal Kombat X
Dance Central
Killer Instinct Season 1
NHL 15
You Don't Know Jack Collection
Rogue Legacy
Child of Light
Ryman
Guacamele
Worms
Crimson Dragon
Tetris
Tomb Raider Definitive
Peggle
Dead Rising

Kama_1082

Banned
For Sale

Xbox One Fallout 4: Pip Boy Edition preorder from Amazon shipped straight to your door with release day shipping in the United States

Retail+ Texas Tax

I accept Amazon Credit. Please PM me if interested.

For Sale

Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus
$60

Windows 7 Pro
$60

Windows 8 Pro
$60

Office 365 Personal
1 Year Subscription for One User
1 PC/Mac + 1 tablet
$25

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OZUs24Th.jpg[/img]

Marvel Unlimited for 1 Month
$5

MUnited83

For you.
SALE:

header.jpg

Cities Skylines -17$
Cities Skylines Deluxe- 20$$

header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 31$
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 19.99$

DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - 28$ (sale only today!!)
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

Steam Games:

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin (will include definitive edition for free when it releases) - 23$

header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

Magicka 2 -11$

all Region free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom