• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glip_Glop

WTS GoPro Hero 4 Silver along with GoPro Suction Cup Mount for $290 shipped. I have barely used this thing, like its still on its first charge. Let me know.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Positive buyer feedback for The Outsider. Very quick payment via PayPal gift.

What I'm Selling
I'm shipping to Canada and US. All prices are in CAD! To anywhere in Canada is $5. Anywhere in the US: contact me for a shipping estimate. PM me if you want to buy or want more info! All items are in like new condition unless marked. I'm only accepting PayPal, gift or you pay the fees.

Code:
 Photos: http://imgur.com/a/nmnfa

Games/Related Merch
  • Persona 3 FES (PS2)- $5
  • Jak and Daxter Collection (VITA) - $15
  • Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havok (Vita) - $20
  • Rocksmith 2014 (PS4 - Game Only) - $15
  • Silver Mario Amiibo - $15
  • Club Nintendo SSB4 Soundtrack - $20 (came with scratch on case and was removed from plastic, but never played)

Anime/Movies/Codes
  • Gurren Lagann Complete Series [Aniplex ver.] - $75 (Chipboard box has damage on the bottom, but all other contents are fine)
  • Bananaz (Gorillaz Documentary) - $20
  • Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 Complete Series - $35
  • Drive iTunes Code - $2
  • Pacific Rim UV Code - $4
  • Spider-Man Trilogy UV Code - $10
iTunes/UV Codes are locked to Canada, I think.

I've also got the Collector's Edition of Persona 4 Dancing All Night pre-ordered and want to give it to someone who wants it. Not looking for any extra profit, just someone to take it off my hands as I don't really want it anymore. It's $104.41CDN after taxes and shipping (with 2-day), so PM me if you're interested and we can set something up.

Snaku

Banned
Prices lowered.

Vkk2X.png

Been a bit since I've sold anything on gaf, but an issue has come up and I'm back. My Dad needs heart surgery, nothing life threatening I'm told, but money is going to be a problem. Trying to raise what little I can with what little I have to help my parents out. Pricing is fluid, I'm open to offers. Any item that is not new and sealed has never been displayed, only opened and inspected once. Domestic buyers only, please. Payment through Paypal as always. Shoot me a PM, and thanks everyone.

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Blade King Form - $40 shipped
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider New Den-O Strike Form (Trilogy Version) new & sealed - $37 shipped
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Decade Violent Emotion - $30 shipped
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Faiz Glowing Stage Set - $65 shipped
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Kaixa Glowing Stage Set - $65 shipped
NECA 8-bit Jason Voorhees 2013 SDCC Exclusive new & sealed - $65 shipped
amiibo Ness Gamestop version new & sealed - $18 shipped
Star Wars The Black Series Boba Fett new & sealed - $30 shipped

Dimension of Dragon Ball Son Goku new & sealed - $70 shipped
Dimension of Dragon Ball Piccolo new & sealed - $75 shipped
Dimension of Dragon Ball Super Saiyan Broly new & sealed - $90 shipped
Figuarts Zero EX Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku - SOLD
Master Stars Piece Future Trunks EU Exclusive (no box) - SOLD

MrDaravon

Been a while since I bothered to bump this, but I'm unemployed so I probably should keep on top of this lol.

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Prices do not include shipping unless specifically indicated.
-Paypal only!
-Due to countless issues shipping out of country and eating huge shipping costs and having people back out etc. I no longer ship outside of the continental US, period. Apologies.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

BMtaNQ2.jpg
iZsZKTC.jpg

Art of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - $65 shipped. Official US Udon release, like new. Outside of one fluke auction these average $100 on ebay (and way more on Amazon, but that's never a good indicator). Again though, unemployed :p.

5s9UJnW.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Sticker sheed and medallion - $11 shipped. These came with the collectors edition of the Xbox 360-only release. Medallion has never been used, only took it out for this picture. Also a very minor thing to note is the box for the medallion is just outright too small for them, so the box came bulging a bit.

"WTS Playstation Vita in great condition with nothing wrong on the screen,"

Considering that he was quick to ship and was communicating with you, I think Neutral feedback is the right move considering the above line in his original post. You have his email through paypal, try contacting him.

Wow, just wow.

Hey, I thought about making a thread but I figured it'd be better to ask here. What's a good site to buy retro games? I've only ever boughten stuff online from Amazon and GameStop. I've been watching a lot of games on Twitch that I've wanted to get into again. I'm not sure if it's possible and/or safe to pay people on say EBay with a credit card, and not sure if I'll need to make a PayPal account. I also want to know if there's a place better than EBay to buy retro games. GameStop is extremely expensive and doesn't go past the N64/PS1 era.

fertygo

WTS

Arkham Knight

apqMy0h.jpg

15,17$ with Paypal gift

And

WTT : Metal Gear Solid V with Arkham Knight above and/or Killing Floor 2 Steam Key, willing to add reasonable amount of paypal balance on top of those game, PM me your offer

I quite active at this thread recently, and all deal going well. got like 7 Positive feedback

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Care to enlighten me on what is so, "Wow, just wow", with my post?

Seemed like he was commenting on the fact that the poster specifically said that there was nothing wrong with the screen, when in fact the screen had scratches. No need to be so defensive.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Guys, i have received a 32% discount voucher from GMG that i'm not going to use.

If anyone want it shoot me a PM.

It's a gift.

Code claimed by Fertygo

Shawn128

I'd like to post some positive feedback for irishcow. The transaction went smoothly and irishcow was patient enough to wait for their Steam code until I was finished with work.

Thanks again for an easy transaction and sorry for the delay!

tmtyf

WTS

Snugg case for Ipad Air 2
Jot Script stylus IOS Evernote Edition

Brand new Logitech C920 Camera

Beats Mixr Headphones (Only used like 3 times, pretty much like new)

Linksys WRT1900AC Router
I used this and it works great but i upgraded to a 3200ac router so i dont need it anymore. Ill post pics of it later.

I have the following Playstation 2 games to sell:

Summoner 2
Dual Hearts
Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner
Kingdom Hearts
Soul Calibur III
DDR Extreme
Parappa the Rappa 2
Tribes Aerial Assault

I accept PayPal or Gift Cards. PM me and we can work something out.

Also looking to trade or sell some extra steam keys i have from random bundles/amazon/gift. Pretty open for trades as long as its something not already on my steam list (Profile). If interested in any let me know:

Long Live the Queen
Mirror's Edge
Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Magicka
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars Force Unleashed II
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Steam Box
Terraria
Legend of Grimrok
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack
Rpg Maker VX Ace
To The Moon
Ys Origin
Divinity 2: Directors Cut
Cave Story +
Thomas Was Alone
Garry's Mod
Vanguard Princess
Tropico Trilogy
Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Half Minute Hero Super Mega Climax
Sonic Generations
Planets Under Attack
Knights & Merchants
Ion Assault
Hoard Complete Pack
Rune Classic
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

WTB

Netflix Sub
Akiba's Trip on steam
Reaper of Souls PC
XB1 Digital Games

If i do not get back to you right away, send another message later in the day. I work a lot of hours so sometimes it takes me a bit, and also sometimes mobilegaf messes up for me.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Positive feedback for tmytf right above me there, for a really good Steam trade done quick.

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

Want:

MGSV: TPP and Mad Max for PS4

WTS:

Borderlands The Handsome Collection PS4 - $25
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Vita (sealed) - $9
PS All Stars Battle Royale Vita (sealed) - $9
Watch Dogs PS4 - $9

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $25

Dragon's Crown Pre-order Artworks - $12
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $13
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $320

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

East Coast: Add extra $5 for shipping!

DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $140
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

WTB

MGS V: The Phantom Pain Steam key for $35 or trade and I'll purchase $35 of whatever you want on Steam. Loaded too much on the previous summer sales haha.

PENDING -

GBA games I unearthed during my move earlier in the year. I have no need for them anymore. I'm also looking to sell the whole set in one transaction to make it painless. It will come with an old GBA SP carrying case as well.

Opening price is $60 shipped.

Pics are here

Super Mario Bros
Zelda II
Lufia
Super Mario 3
Super Bust a Move
Metroid Fusion
Super Ghouls n Ghosts
Phantasy Star Collection
Zelda Minish Cap
Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

Got a lot of Vita games for sale. I'm not really looking to sell this whole set, but rather hoping I can make a quick sale with some games. Trying to make about $40, but I'll negotiate. Shoot me a PM if you want any of these. Resistance: Burning Skies and Unit 13 online passes are used. I have two positive seller rep here. Looking for a fast PayPal payment.

Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Killzone Mercenary
Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified
Persona 4 Golden
Freedom Wars
Touch My Katamari
Unit 13
Resistance: Burning Skies
Jax and Daxter Collection
God of War Collection
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Tearaway
Hn7YPMt.jpg

XBox One:

MGSV: The Phantom Pain
- Day one edition. Case is opened, day one content code is unused, map is untouched. Disk is unused (moved over from my collecters edition) - $50 shipped

Bloodember

WTB

PS4
Last of Us Remastered (physical copy)
Elder Scrolls Online (physical copy)

Xbox One
Killer Instinct Season 2 & 3 passes

Other
Google play credit at a discount

Looking for the above games. Have PayPal. Looking for good prices, PM me your price.

FEEDBACK
Positive Seller feedback for rainking187.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom