• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

That's the seller's fault for not paying for insurance then because it sounds like he didn't. He's liable for return shipping whether he believes you're entitled to it or not since you two agreed to a return for an incomplete transaction. Escalate it if he really wants to make it an unnecessary hassle to get your money back. He should have agreed to split the cost of shipping as that's more than what he is entitled to in such cases.

now this is just weird to me, because as far as I know for the last year or so any package shipped first or priority has an included $50 insurance and tracking.

the only one I don't think has insurance is media mail, and video games are not on the allowed media items so it shouldn't have been shipped that way o_O

AwRy108

That's the seller's fault for not paying for insurance then because it sounds like he didn't. He's liable for return shipping whether he believes you're entitled to it or not since you two agreed to a return for an incomplete transaction. Escalate it if he really wants to make it an unnecessary hassle to get your money back. He should have agreed to split the cost of shipping as that's more than what he is entitled to in such cases.

I share these sentiments, but was too lazy to type them out on my phone. Also agree that the negative feedback is a must--it's these kinds of sellers that we want to keep out of this otherwise awesome GAF thread.

Syriel

now this is just weird to me, because as far as I know for the last year or so any package shipped first or priority has an included $50 insurance and tracking.

the only one I don't think has insurance is media mail, and video games are not on the allowed media items so it shouldn't have been shipped that way o_O

Parcel post is media mail IIRC.

Slow, cheap and without insurance or tracking of any sort.

Good for low value items that you don't care too much about, but not great for anything else, especially if it's not packed well.

sabanoo

First Class does not include insurance automatically.

tebunker

Banned
First time in the B/S/T thread so I hope I am not goobering this up

WTS:

PS4 Digital code for Last of Us Remastered - $15 in either PSN or Eshop credit.

Thanks for all of the feedback about my question. Before asking this question on the thread I asked the to seller to reconsider and pay half of return shipping or negative feedback would be a possibility. They have been on several times since so I'm going to proceed with feedback.

To answer the shipping method question, it was parcel post with is just like media mail, cheap and slow with no insurance. It's alright for low value stuff but I paid $170 for the games and they came with no bubble wrap or any protection.

I was willing to be patient and try to work things out but it seems like negative is warranted here.

For all of the reasons I listed earlier,

Negative seller feedback for Darryl

$170, snail mail, no bubble wrap, no insurance and is avoiding you? I said neutral before but would definitely give negative. That's shitty, glad you got your money back.

Negative seller feedback for Darryl

To all other Feedback updaters: I am going to go ahead and add this now. Even though we are still behind on the list (I'm working on it, I promise), I think it's super important to at least keep the Negative feedback list updated.

We don't update out of order. My fault, won't happen again.

sabanoo

To all other Feedback updaters: I am going to go ahead and add this now. Even though we are still behind on the list (I'm working on it, I promise), I think it's super important to at least keep the Negative feedback list updated.

I'll just update the list to this point instead.

zulux21

First Class does not include insurance automatically.

I can't even seem to be able to select first class on the usps site anymore :p (nor Parcel post not that I would use it)

good to know, I typically just ship priority since I don't like items being in shiping limbo.

I can't believe someone would ship something over $100 without insurance though (to be fair over $100 I often require a signature as well just to cover myself, but that might just be me :p) and while in the past i have shipped a single game in a bubble mailer before, if it was that much of a game I would surely use a box, and then because I'm odd I would stuff it full of pillow stuffing as it protects stuff nicely.

anyways I will randomly add this as well (as I haven't posted anything besides this talk for a while) and because I don't expect it to amount to anything.

hmmm how to tag this... Want to Obtain...

a board game trading partner near madison wi lol. I have a number of well recieved board games that weren't so well received by me and am hoping to find someone to trade or sell to, as i don't really want to ship them as they are heavy and would cost a lot.

I'll just update the list to this point instead.

in case you don't hear it enough, you guys are awesome :)

WTS:

NA Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscue codes, 2 for XBO,

Asking for $20 PayPal for each.

Also selling a NA code for the Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire special demo on 3DS, these have unlimited uses IIRC. Not sure of its worth, any PayPal offers are welcome.

Also offering a NA Call of Duty Black Ops 2 360 code for $30 and also a NA Borderlands 2 Vita code for $15, PayPal also.

WTB:

I'm looking for a digital code for The Last Unicorn, the newer version that just came out:

81zSQdjgMlL.jpg

Looking for a really cheap price. Will pay with PayPal.

List of feedback for reference:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Cth

Pre-Order Bonus DLC Blowout

HAVE

PS4 Codes
(3 ea.) Batman Arkham Knight DLC pack (Scarecrow Nightmare missions, Harley Quinn Story Pack, Batman Skins [ 1960s, Justice League 3000 ])
(3 ea.) Metal Gear Solid V DLC (Adam-ska Special Handgun, Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver), Cardboard Box (Wetland), Fatigues (Blue Urban Snake Costume), Metal Gear Online XP Boost)
(1) Mad Max DLC (The Ripper DLC - Magnum Opus body + 12 stat boosting hood ornaments)

XBOX 1
(3 ea.) The Elder Scrolls Explorer's Pack (Play any race in any alliance, Vanity Pet, Bonus Treasure Maps)
(3 ea.) Metal Gear Solid V DLC (Adam-ska Special Handgun, Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver), Cardboard Box (Wetland), Fatigues (Blue Urban Snake Costume), Metal Gear Online XP Boost)
(4 ea.) Mad Max DLC (The Ripper DLC - Magnum Opus body)

DISNEY INFINITY Digital Character Codes
Rocket Raccoon
Groot
Gamora/Starlord
Drax
Hulk
Superhero Starter Pack (Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow)
Stitch (from Lilo and Stich)

WANT
$1 Paypal gift (each code)

zychi

Banned
I have a sealed copy of Madden 16 for PS4 I want to sell for $51 shipped
I have a sealed copy of MGSV PP for PS$ I want to sell for $51 shipped.
If interested in either PM me

Also Selling a Macbook Pro Retina 2015 with Force Touch it's been lightly used and comes with a clear case, and everything originally in the box.. No dents, scratches or any issues, smoke free home. The glowing Apple picture is actually showing off the clear case on it. Goes for $1250 on Apple.com

Looking for $1100 shipped via paypal US only.

Dr.Acula

Banned
WTT Steam Keys:

My: Pillars of Eternity - Kickstarter Hero Edition

Includes the base game of Pillars of Eternity. Added bonuses include the Giant Miniature Space Piglet and Gaun's Pledge pre-order items.

For: DSII:SotFS

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Games:

header.jpg

Shadowrun: Hong Kong - $13

header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity (Steam)
Hero Edition - $21
Champion Edition - $28
Royal Edition - $34

header.jpg

White March Part I - $10
Expansion Pass - $15

header.jpg

Batman: Arkham Knight - $20
Premium Edition - $29
Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass - $15

header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X - $15
Mortal Kombat X - $21
Kombat Pack aka Season Pass - $13

header.jpg

Cities: Skylines - $16

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $15
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition - $21

ALSO:

WTS Steam Gifts / Humble Keys

The Legend of Korra™ - $4
Ghostbusters: The Videogame - $3
Shadow Warrior - $3
Dyad - $2
Cloudbuilt - $2
Rogue Legacy - $2
Fist of Jesus - $1
FORCED - $1
Zeno Clash 2 - $1
Nimble Quest - $1

Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
Company of Heroes™ Complete Edition
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War GOTY
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War II
Contraption Maker
La Mulana
MirrorMoon EP
Pixel Piracy
Super Splatters
UnEpic
Costume Quest
Eufloria HD
The Inner World + Soundtrack
Ironclad Tactics
Solar Flux
Tetrobot and Co. Steam
Titan Attacks!
Toast Time
VVVVVV
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Volgarr the Viking
The Blue Flamingo
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Eidolon
Year Walk
Imagine Me + Soundtrack
MURI
Dreamcast Collection
Empire: Total War
NiGHTS Into Dreams
Blackguards
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC)
Viking: Battle for Asgard
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Full Mojo Rampage
GRID
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
Insurgency
KickBeat Steam Edition
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Betrayer
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
The Novelist
Tower of Guns
Crusader Kings II + African + Russian + Norse Unit Packs
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Papo & Yo
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key

PM your offers, everything is pretty much in $1 - $4 range.
Prices may change.

Cookie18

I have a brand new Monster Hunter 4 Japanese 3ds console for sale, it includes Monster Hunter 4 pre-installed. It's new and sealed. I bought it today in Tokyo for my wife but she decided she wants a different one and I can't return it.

Asking for $150 which includes shipping worldwide. I get back from Japan on the 16th so I can ship it from Korea on the 17th.

I thought I'd post here before sticking it on Ebay. Let me know if you're interested!

21130676668_c29401cdcb_b.jpg

nguyen704

WTB:

1. GTA V [PC]
2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky [PC]
3. Assassin's Creed: Rogue [PC]
4. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD [PC]
5. Grandia II [PC]

6. Wii U Console

dgco86

I know it's been less than a day, but I don't really want to waste much more time on this, so Negative Seller Feedback for CrashPrime. I have also opened a Paypal claim.

I'll keep everyone posted should I hear back from him.

I heard back from CrashPrime. He was away and uncontactable due to severe illness. Just wondering, is removal of the negative seller feedback justified in this case? If so, can we remove it? I don't think it's fair to penalize him now that we know the reason for his sudden disappearance.

I heard back from CrashPrime. He was away and uncontactable due to severe illness. Just wondering, is removal of the negative seller feedback justified in this case? If so, can we remove it? I don't think it's fair to penalize him now that we know the reason for his sudden disappearance.

Since the feedback was left so long ago, I PM'ed dgco86 and got a little more detail into what actually happened. Seems like it was just a really unfortunate situation, so I'm going to comply with dgco86's wishes and remove the Negative feedback for CrashPrime.

wiibomb

I'm a very easy person to get along with and I think my feedback on here speaks to that. I have never left anyone neutral or negative feedback on here but I'm really leaning towards it on this one. Am i wrong?

I'm very sad to see this happening to you blazenumb1, you are quite a nice person on the thread, pretty accessible too, but yeah, the negative feedback was perfectly justified in this case

First time in the B/S/T thread so I hope I am not goobering this up

WTS:

PS4 Digital code for Last of Us Remastered - $15 in either PSN or Eshop credit.

there are no codes for $15 unfortunately, but if you happen to sell it for a $10 code, PM me, I've been looking for one of those codes on the cheap for the longest time.

Hey everyone. Looking to part ways with the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Collector's Edition for the PS3. Everything's in like new condition -- I only played through the game and that was it. Looking to get around $180 shipped in the US for it. PM me if you're interested. :)

AIgmqehl.jpg

ACE 1991

Looking to sell a black New 3DS XL. About two months old, I never really used it so it's in great condition. PM me for pictures and an offer, I have all the original packaging.

I am also selling Super Mario 3D Land and Monster Hunter 4 each for $27 shipped, as $205 for both games and the console.

Looking to sell:
Bleach Season 1 and Season 2 DVDs - $15.00 Separate $25.00 together
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GhB8KTf.jpg?1[/img]

Various Memory Cards:
PS1 Official Memory Card - $10.00 shipped - Has the memory card stickers that came with Lunar The Silver Star Story on it. Who doesn't like Lunar?
PS2 Official Island Blue Memory Card - $10.00 shipped
Gamecube Memory Card 251 - $15.00 shipped
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6dn887Z.jpg?2[/img]

Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness and Disgaea 3 Strategy Guides - $20.00 shipped together, $12.00 shipped individually.
Great condition, slight bend on the Disgaea 3 cover upper right corner.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yjtS7rp.jpg?3[/img]

Mumford and Sons - Wilder Mind Digital album - $8.00

I accept Paypal gift and ship USPS.

I have positive feedback on this thread and I have helped SteamGAF with regional pricing gifts for a while all with very positive feedback.

Saiyan-Rox

Hey everyone. Looking to part ways with the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Collector's Edition for the PS3. Everything's in like new condition -- I only played through the game and that was it. Looking to get around $180 shipped in the US for it. PM me if you're interested. :)

AIgmqehl.jpg

Oh damnit i've been looking one of these in the UK for so damn long

Haven't used this before but looking to trade Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Steam key) for Rocket League+Supersonic Fury DLC (also Steam).

Meh, never mind I'm just going to use the key.

Since the feedback was left so long ago, I PM'ed dgco86 and got a little more detail into what actually happened. Seems like it was just a really unfortunate situation, so I'm going to comply with dgco86's wishes and remove the Negative feedback for CrashPrime.

Much appreciate the understanding. By the way the situation was that I suffered a cerebellum stroke back in May around the time I listed that silly 3DS game that got me the neg feedback.

dgco86 = super understanding. I didn't even realize PayPal paid him back but glad he got his $30 back. Top notch dude.

It's crazy re-learning to walk at age 30. I don't want to blog post the B/S/T but I hope to keep the good rep I built before this craziness.

Mini-blog version, the stroke was at first paralyzing and then very debilitating to my balance afterwards, but I'm happy to report I am walking without a walker or cane or anything and feeling pretty good. I haven't gamed much due to sensation loss in my right hand but its coming around pretty good (usage, not feeling/sensation). I am finding myself gaming on iPad a lot because its easier than a controller given the situation.

PS: Don't put off the doctor. I went when I was 4yrs old and had an allergic reaction to grape juice. Outside of immunizations, the next visit was a right cerebellar infarction at age 30.

Also, have insurance!!! Just got off the phone and one of many bills before my insurance was $54,000 I think? MRIs aren't free apparently.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Very positive feedback for AwRy108, good seller and fast shipping.

Much appreciate the understanding. By the way the situation was that I suffered a cerebellum stroke back in May around the time I listed that silly 3DS game that got me the neg feedback.

dgco86 = super understanding. I didn't even realize PayPal paid him back but glad he got his $30 back. Top notch dude.

It's crazy re-learning to walk at age 30. I don't want to blog post the B/S/T but I hope to keep the good rep I built before this craziness.

Mini-blog version, the stroke was at first paralyzing and then very debilitating to my balance afterwards, but I'm happy to report I am walking without a walker or cane or anything and feeling pretty good. I haven't gamed much due to sensation loss in my right hand but its coming around pretty good (usage, not feeling/sensation). I am finding myself gaming on iPad a lot because its easier than a controller given the situation.

PS: Don't put off the doctor. I went when I was 4yrs old and had an allergic reaction to grape juice. Outside of immunizations, the next visit was a right cerebellar infarction at age 30.

Also, have insurance!!! Just got off the phone and one of many bills before my insurance was $54,000 I think? MRIs aren't free apparently.

Geez, sorry to hear about that. Really glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery though!

I'm very sad to see this happening to you blazenumb1, you are quite a nice person on the thread, pretty accessible too, but yeah, the negative feedback was perfectly justified in this case

Thanks for the kind words, I felt bad leaving negative feedback but it sounds like it was justified in this situation.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+21 Seller, +10 Buyer, 1175 eBay feedback.

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mischief Makers
$50 (F/F) or $51.80 (G/S)
- Complete with cartridge, box, and manual! The box has some very slight shelf wear, but everything else is Near Mint!

Pikachu 10th Anniversary Plush
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
- 10th Anniversary Plush from Pokemon Center. Still in great shape as it has just been on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom