• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone please buy these before i do something stupid.

Heck yeah, I said the same thing too when he dropped the price to that one. But I'm in Guadalajara, Mexico right now for a job until next year and I'm sure the shipping cost would negate the deal on those. Someone buy them already!

asdad123

Moving Sale!

I'm looking to purchase a house, so I am looking to sell some electronics I have no need for anymore. All items include shipping within the United States. PM me with any questions or for pictures.

1) AT&T Note 4 Black 32gb. Phone is in great condition. No dents on the sides. Some scuffs here and there on the shiny/metal parts on sides, but only see in certain lights. One or two light scratches on the screen, but they are barely noticeable when the screen is off. You can not see them when the screen is on. Comes with a Temperered Glass Screen Protector Installed. No Box.

$380 Shipped

2) Majora's Mask Edition New 3DS XL. I purchased this at launch, but have barely played it. It has under 10 hours of play time. It is in mint condition apart from one paint chip below the bottom screen from when I was applying a screen protector (trying to get rid of dirt underneath and the strip took off some of the paint).

$215 Shipped

3) Apple Airport Extreme 6th gen (the cube one with AC wifi). Used for a couple months and then put in storage since Verizon provided us with a router.

$120 Shipped

Reposting:

Looking to get rid of my Xbox 360. It is a slim model, 250GB HD, comes with HDMI, wired controller, and 11 games. It is in excellent condition, I take care of my stuff.

ooHiaoc.jpg

Games:
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 (The best one)
Halo Reach
Halo 4
Halo 3 ODST
Halo 3
Halo 2
Halo CE Anniversary
Grand Theft Auto 4 Complete Edition
Gears of War Judgement
Gears of War 2
Call of Duty 4 MW

Posting at $200 shipped but willing to take offers.

I have a Super Metroid Wii U VC code.

I want $6 paypal or Jeanne D'Arc via PSN (which is $4.50 right now). Also a heads up, Gamestop Powerup Rewards has $3 PSN credits for 3,900 reward points. That would also work since I have $2.23 in my PSN account.

Shawn128

WTS MGS V: TPP steam code - $35.

Please PM if interested, thanks!

Edit: Thanks for the interest, everyone. This code has been sold.

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. Accepting Paypal (gift or add fees). Ships from IL, USA within 24 hours via USPS first class.

BJb4Dv7.jpg

Vanquish (360)
Not pictured. Complete. Good / very good condition.
$18 shipped

Ridge Racer (Vita)
Game is in perfect condition. Case in good condition.
$18 shipped

Gravity Rush (Vita)
Brand new condition all around.
$18 shipped

8GB Vita Memory card + Lego Movie Game Code (Vita)
Brand new taken from bundle.
$18 shipped.

WTS:

Selling a few of my consoles along with some games from my collection. Everything has been tested and works great.

NTSC- J PS2 (Japanese PS2) SCPH-10000 model- $140
System comes with a controller, cables, memory card, and 3 games( all complete) which are the following:

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix II+

Tekken Tag Tournament

The system is region locked and will only work with Japanese PS1 and PS2 games.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/U3E2YJp.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/SQLY0ZC.jpg[/img]

Sega Dreamcast NTSC-U- $120

Comes with two controllers, two VMUS (with new batteries included), cables, and 3 games.

Resident Evil Code Veronica

Skies Of Arcadia

Soul Calibur
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VZVS54o.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/v29fMVc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gC4NywP.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/9uOQhSq.jpg[/img]

Gamecube Games

Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem- SOLD

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess- $50

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Old Door- $22 (No Manual)

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis- $27

Star Fox Adventures (No Manual)- $13

Tales Of Symphonia- $18

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KZVtT44.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/8xtk0fJ.jpg[/img]

GBA Games:

The Legend Of Zelda Minish Cap- SOLD

Fire Emblem- $32

Yugioh World Championship 2004- $8

Naruto Ninja Council- $5

Metroid Fusion- SOLD

I accept Paypal Gift (or pay fees), PM if interested. I will only ship to US so sorry international buyers.

BHK3

Banned
Selling my playstation 4 system. Excellent condition owned for a little over a month. All cables and controller included with original box. Includes the Sony gold wireless headset (black). Following games are also included

borderlands the handsome collection
witcher 3
Resident evil revelations 2
destiny
Batman
Final Fantasy 0 Hd

Looking for 380 plus shipping. Local pickup also available (jersey city nj). PM me if you have any questions.

PM'ed

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Positive Buyer feedback to the following fine folks: paolo11, Charcoal, av2k, enoirmeplz, XxRampage07xX

Positive Seller feedback to these magnificent members: xenoflux2113, kitchenmotors

Positive Trade feedback to to this cool chap: mattiewheels

Mordeccai

Is neutral feedback an option? Because I can't exactly give poster Hubble positive feedback for the Vita he sent me.

While he was very communicative during the process of buying, shipped the next day after payment, promptly sent tracking number, etc. ; I was told the vita was in good condition and he never mentioned that the front screen does in fact have several scratches. The rear of the vita is scuffed to all hell as well. And when it was packaged, the Vita was in a padded carrying case within the shipping box but there was only some brown paper covering one side of the package, no packing peanuts or bubble wrap or anything. Hardly the way I'd ship a console, personally.

This is a bit nitpicky but the screen also came smeared with fingerprint oil and was obviously not cleaned before shipping.

Hubble is banned ATM so I feel bad he doesn't have a chance to defend himself but maybe he will reply when the ban is lifted.

tl;dr neutral feedback for Hubble, good with communication, not exactly honest with condition of the Vita

maxcriden

Is neutral feedback an option? Because I can't exactly give poster Hubble positive feedback for the Vita he sent me.

tl;dr neutral feedback for Hubble, good with communication, not exactly honest with condition of the Vita

Yes, neutral feedback is an option. Very generous of you to offer this as many would call it negative feedback for these issues.

Question about Itunes/Google play gift cards. If I buy one in the U.S. can some one in Canada use it, and Vice versa?

Sort of. You can only use the funds on an iTunes account specific to that country - so you can't use Canadian cards on a USA account or vice versa. But there's no problem registering a new account that matches the card and redeeming it. The complication these days is that if you switch accounts on your iOS device, there is a 30 day lockout on downloading owned content from the old account on that device. I'm sure you can find more info on that online, but it just makes it harder to run two accounts on one phone.

While he was very communicative during the process of buying, shipped the next day after payment, promptly sent tracking number, etc. ; I was told the vita was in good condition and he never mentioned that the front screen does in fact have several scratches. The rear of the vita is scuffed to all hell as well.
This is a bit nitpicky but the screen also came smeared with fingerprint oil and was obviously not cleaned before shipping.

"WTS Playstation Vita in great condition with nothing wrong on the screen,"

Considering that he was quick to ship and was communicating with you, I think Neutral feedback is the right move considering the above line in his original post. You have his email through paypal, try contacting him.

isitstill

I'm going to try something a little different for this WTT:

Have:
PSP-1000 with CFW 6.60, a 16 GB memory stick, and a high capacity battery. I've owned it forever, and its a bit banged up, but the screen looks fine. I can send a pic later tonight and am happy to answer questions. I had a UMD copy of Popolocrois, and if I can find it, I'll throw that in too. No promises on that, I might have thrown it away.

Want:
A book. You determine which book you think is a fair trade (mostly, just pick a book you think is worth reading).

PM me if you're interested. Heck, if you have a book and a few dollars to ship it, you've got nothing to lose, lol. I have Gold seller status and am happy to answer questions via PM. Thanks!

Edit: I've gotten a few replies, and just don't have time to respond fully right now (I'm at work). But if you PMed me, I'll be getting back to you, and surely making the deal. I'll probably respond during my lunch break, guys.

WTB Digital Copy of watchmen on the cheap. never seen it before. i could also trade for insurgent code (dont grill me its from my wifes movie)

Edit: just realized i have digital copies of It follows, titanic, The grey, and Deathly Hallows Part 2, im willing to give any of them for watchmen code.

For sale: more pics available on request

Playstation 4 launch console - $500 shipped

decided to buy the metal gear solid V console from europe and am looking to sell my current console
why $500? will that was the cost of the MGSV system and i wanna break even, but
the reason i want $500 is that you are getting P.T. on the system, along with my PSN account and PS+ account , which has a few months left until it has to be renewed.

console has been kept in good condition and includes all cables and etc , no headphones though unless i can find it , system box is in acceptable condition

PSN games included on the account are : 31 digital PSN games
rocket league, hotline miami, limbo, lara croft: and the temple of osiris
killzone shadow fall, Olli Olli 2, Valiant hearts , new in tasty oddworld, home, Apotheon, dead nation: apocalypse edition, doki doki universe,
dust: an elysian tail, fez, infamous first light, mercenary kings, outlast, plants vs zombies garden warfare, pix the cat , resogun, spelunky, strider,
steamworld dig, stick it to the man, surgeon simulator , the swapper, the binding of issac rebirth. towerfall ascension, transistor, trine 2 : complete story

moved the console to the floor for better lighting
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums...1-0BDD-4941-8EAF-55D63296C8E1_zpsovpaku3y.jpg
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums...9-BD02-4B46-A266-27194F8CAFF4_zpsj7ifkdub.jpg

Bump

Saiyan-Rox

WTS - Nexus 6 32GB White

Phone does have a scratch in the top right hand corner but apart from that the phone is in excellent condition. Had some sort of protector on since I bought it and currently has Tempered glass on. looking for £250 + £10 P&P but open to decent offers. UK/Ireland only though please.

Image of the scratch - http://i.imgur.com/BaQ8Fqj.jpg

Image of the front of the phone - http://i.imgur.com/m6C5M3A.jpg

Image of the back - http://i.imgur.com/GHNT0ox.jpg

Phone comes fully boxed with original quick charger.

I Can provide any picture you wish if these aren't enough so shoot me a PM :)

sladeums

Oakb9ta.png

WTS

PS4
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - $50
New, sealed. Never opened, never used.

Prices include shipping in the US via USPS with Tracking.
Payment by PayPal gift (Friends/family option), or please add enough to cover fees if using PayPal as Goods/services payment.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/PUbX618m.jpg[/img]

Jirotrom

For Sale: RED 3DS XL bundle $190.00 + whatever shipping you want stylus is missing and there is a slight fracture that isn't actually through the hinge. System works perfectly, touch screen has a screen protector on it all games come with booklet except 3dmario land

Red 3DS XL
4GB card
Super Smash 3DS
Fire Emblem awakening
Virtue's Last Reward
Pokemon Y
Etrian Odyssey IV
Shin Megami tensei IV
Project X Zone
Ghost Recon Shadow Warrior
Theaterhythm Final Fantasy
Super Mario 3D Land

US ONLY Had issues shipping internationally sorry :/

sale!

Psxdad

WTB Retro Gamer magazine's Playstation Book special issue that just came out last month. Anyone have or seen an issue they can sell me?

Mark5130

Stuff For Sale!

PayPal Gift, or fees paid.

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Digital Code - $40

Batman Arkham Knight Season Pass For Xbox One - $25

Would Like To Buy

Super Nintendo, NES and Genesis games with box and manual. Not big on sports games, but will entertain almost anything else!

Gaf Gold Seller/Plus Buyer

Shadownet

Banned
WTS: Asus G73JW-A1 Gaming Laptop (2010) $350 shipped or best offer

-Intel Core i7-740QM (1.73GHz Quad-Core with Turbo Boost up to 2.93GHz)
-8GB DDR3 1333MHz, 4 SODIMM Sockets, up to 8GB
-1TB (500G 7200RPM x2) HDD; Blue-Ray Disk Combo Drive; 802.11 b/g/n
-Nvidia GTX 460M Graphics with 1.5GB GDDR5; Windows Home Premium 64-bit Operating System
-17.3-Inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED Display; 2.0M Webcam;
-EAX 5.0 Sound Thx True Sound
-Windows 7 (Can be upgraded to Windows 10 if required)

nA7eLkX.png

D4XoOlp.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

PS4
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain DAY ONE EDITION (sealed) - $56
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Collectors Pack DLC - offer
  • J-STARS Victory VS+ Digital Compendium DLC - $3

Xbox One
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection - $28
  • Just Dance 2014 - $18
  • Just Dance 2015 (sealed) - $22 (or buy both JD games for $37)

Anime
  • Darker Than Black: Season 2 [Blu-ray/DVD] - $25
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $50
  • Gun X Sword Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox, artbox has a crease mark on top) - $40
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $23
  • Kurau: Phantom Memory Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $30
  • Maburaho Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 2 - 6 are sealed, The artbox has some damage to it with some rips ) - $70
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $10
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120
  • Suzuka Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox) - $30
  • Utawarerumono Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $35

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

Weiss Schwarz
  • Kantai Collection ENG Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $11
  • To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd JP Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $13
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards lot (148 cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $165 obo

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $90

Computer Parts
  • Logitech G9X Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse with Precision Grips (brand new sealed - box has a few tears - $90

Giftcards
  • $40 ArcLight Cinemas - $35 obo

WANTS:
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS4 case
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom