• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get rid of this stuff, and I'm open to offers and lists - none of this stuff needs to stay in my house. :-D

Prices are definitely negotiable, so PM me and we'll go from there.

And no $1 shipped, friends.

Club Nintendo
  • Majora's Mask Official Soundtrack (CIB)
  • Majora's Mask Fierce Deity Link Puzzle (sealed)
  • Club Nintendo Zelda 3DS Pouch (sealed)
PSTV & Vita
  • PS TV Bundle (Dualshock 3 included)
  • Rayman Legends (CIB)
  • Sly Cooper 4 - Thieves in Time (CIB)
  • Sealed 8GB Vita Memory Card (thinking $19 shipped for this one)
PS1 & PS2
  • Capcom vs SNK 2 (CIB)
  • Castlevania - Curse of Darkness
  • Final Fantasy X (CIB)
  • Final Fantasy X-2 (CIB)
  • Final Fantasy XII CE (CIB)
  • .hack, Part 1: Infection
  • .hack, Part 2: Mutation
  • .hack, Part 3: Outbreak
  • Ico
  • Metal Gear Solid (CIB)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 (CIB)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 (CIB)
  • Mega Man X7 (CIB)
  • Mega Man X8 (CIB)
  • Valkyrie Profile 2 (CIB)
  • War of the Monsters
  • Xenosaga (CIB)
  • Xenosaga 2 (CIB)
  • Xenosaga 3 (CIB)
  • Zone of the Enders (CIB)
GC & Wii
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 (CIB)
DS & 3DS
  • 3DS XL (Blue model - excellent condition) - no charger
  • Nintendo DS system (missing stylus)
  • Cubic Ninja **(please - someone take this from me)**
  • DKC Returns 3D (CIB)
  • Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (CIB)
  • Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (CIB)
  • Metal Slug 7 (CIB)
  • NSMB 2 (missing manual)
  • Okamiden
  • Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (CIB)
Xbox
  • Chronicles of Riddick - Escape from Butcher Bay (CIB)
  • Conker - Live and Reloaded (CIB)
Official Game Guides (seriously - offer anything for these)
  • Pikmin 3 (new condition)
  • DKC Returns 3D (new condition)

dren

Very Positive Seller Feedback for mercenar1e

Bought PSN code from him for a good price and transaction was fast and trouble-free!! Thanks bro

Neogaf Plus Seller +29

Have:

mgsv-bundle-header-new.png

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Steam Key: $40

Want:

Payment in Amazon Gift Card.

Geneijin

For Sale

Sennheiser HD598 headphones - $110 with PayPal. $100 for Venmo.
Includes original 3.5mm cable and 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter. Item was seldom used and is in very good condition. Bought it 4 years ago, and it's been mainly sitting around since as it comes from my personal headphone collection. PM me for further questions if you have any.

WTS:

Selling a few of my consoles along with some games from my collection. Everything has been tested and works great.

NTSC- J PS2 (Japanese PS2) SCPH-10000 model- $130
System comes with a controller, cables, memory card, and 3 games( all complete) which are the following:

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix II+

Tekken Tag Tournament

The system is region locked and will only work with Japanese PS1 and PS2 games.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/U3E2YJp.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/SQLY0ZC.jpg[/img]

Sega Dreamcast NTSC-U- $110

Comes with two controllers, two VMUS (with new batteries included), cables, and 3 games.

Resident Evil Code Veronica

Skies Of Arcadia

Soul Calibur
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VZVS54o.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/v29fMVc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gC4NywP.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/9uOQhSq.jpg[/img]

Gamecube Games

Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem- SOLD

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess- $50

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Old Door- SOLD

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis- $25

Star Fox Adventures (No Manual)- SOLD

Tales Of Symphonia- $18

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KZVtT44.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/8xtk0fJ.jpg[/img]

GBA Games:

The Legend Of Zelda Minish Cap- SOLD

Fire Emblem- $32

Yugioh World Championship 2004- $8

Naruto Ninja Council- $5

Metroid Fusion- SOLD

I accept Paypal Gift (or pay fees), PM if interested. I will only ship to US so sorry international buyers.

Really? I'm in Canada and mine has shipped with Mario Maker.

The fine print states in the U.S. You have to get a coupon emailed to you for redemption at the best buy you placed your preorder in. The reason why it's set in December is because xenoblade chronicles x is he last game on that list to be released.

Drakhyrr

I've never been in this thread, but it's worth a try...

[H] Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Uplay key.

[W] Game offers.

Actually not yet. I want to go to the $10 humble bundle tier for Blacklist, but I already have Future Soldier. I'm in Brazil, and if you're used to buy from Nuuvem, you see how good the dollar/real ratio is for you - and therefore, how bad it is for me. Blacklist alone is not worth going to the $10 tier, but if I get a good enough offer on this, I will get it. So help me GAF =D

WTS:

Blue/Black Nintendo 3DS XL - $85
Console is in good condition, no scratches on the body or screen (It's been sitting in a closet for awhile though so I'll check again). I transferred every thing to a new 3DS so it should be blank, and it comes with the standard 4GB SD card. No charger.

*Brand New* Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Special Edition PS4 - $100

GBA:
Donkey Kong Country $12
Donkey Kong Country 2 $15
Pokemon Sapphire $15
Yoshi’s Island $15

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (no case) $5
Shenmue II (No Shenmue 1 DVD, or manual) - $23
Palutena US Amiibo - $20

If you want pics, feel free to PM me and I'll try to get them to you.

+16 Buyer / +8 Seller

WTB
Wonderful 101 - $15 shipped
Nier (360) - $15 shipped

WTS

Local pick up available in Denver/Boulder, CO area.

Gamecube bundle - $130 shipped
Platinum Gamecube - comes with AV cable and 2 power supplies
Official memory card
Official platinum controller (slightly damaged but works fine; see pics)
Official black controller
Platinum Wavebird wireless controller
Ikaruga
The Legend of Zelda: OOT and OOT Master Quest
Resident Evil 0

Nintendo Power 110 Magazines - $150 + shipping (exact cost, whatever it will be)

Issues:
1988 Nov/Dec
1989 Jan/Feb
1989 Mar/Apr
1989 May/June
1989 July/Aug
1989 Sep/Oct
1989 Nov/Dec
1990 Mar/Apr
16, 20-23, 26-27, 29-33, 36-39, 41-48, 50, 52-55, 57-74, 81-90, 92-99, 102-138

$100 Off coupon for a Specialized bike purchase (must be greater than $1500 bike)
$20 OBO

2DS - includes box/manual, but I lost the charger - $50

wiibomb

positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX who sold me a PS+ code on a discount

as always a real pleasure to deal with, extremely quickly

shanafan

I am willing to do a swap of my GameStop exclusive Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition for Xbox One, for the PS4 edition.

Please PM me if interested!

chrono01

I'm wanting to sell:

- Brand new/unopened Majora's Mask New 3DS XL
- HORI Legend of Zelda-themed Hard Case
- HORI New 3DS LL/XL Screen Protector

I'm grabbing an Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer bundle this month, so I have no need for the above three items. All of them, as mentioned, haven't been used and are in great shape.

Asking Price - $200 USD + $20 USD [via PayPal] for express shipping to the US [or $11 USD for express shipping to Canada].

Edit - Potential buyer found, item is no longer available for now.

Glassboy

WTB I'm looking for old game magazines. If anyone has any old egm's from the years 96-98 I would love to take them off you hands for a fair price. I would be looking to spend around $50-$60 for a years worth. Also any old game informers from around the same time. Thanks!

Athreous

WTS:

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Collector's Edition PC CD Key

35$ or best offer, it's usually 60$ on amazon and SE store.

Also I can trade for a MGS V PC Key

Just selling cheap cuz I gotta buy a gift to my friend and I'm broke till next week.

I would like to sell my copy of Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS.

I've looked for used prices, and Jesus FUCK they are outrageous. Are all Nintendo games this expensive used?

$30-$35 used is too damn much. For my fellow GAFers, I'll let you have my copy for $23, PayPal. PM me if you're interested!

Thanks!

I would like to sell my copy of Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS.

I've looked for used prices, and Jesus FUCK they are outrageous. Are all Nintendo games this expensive used?

They're so much used, because Nintendo very rarely goes down on the price in retail. Smash Bros being a game that will be $40-60 (depending on system) from release until the day their system dies, means that until there is a large enough after market (usually a little bit after the system dies), they will not devalue much when it comes to selling used.

It's something to get used to when it comes to Nintendo, they do not operate the same way as any other company, they do not believe in devaluing their first party games.

They're so much used, because Nintendo very rarely goes down on the price in retail. Smash Bros being a game that will be $40-60 (depending on system) from release until the day their system dies, means that until there is a large enough after market (usually a little bit after the system dies), they will not devalue much when it comes to selling used.

It's something to get used to when it comes to Nintendo, they do not operate the same way as any other company, they do not believe in devaluing their first party games.

Well, I don't want to be greedy at all, so if anyone wants Smash Bros. for $23, they can have it. I even ship for free. Why make the gamers suffer, y'know?

jadedm17

Well, I don't want to be greedy at all, so if anyone wants Smash Bros. for $23, they can have it. I even ship for free. Why make the gamers suffer, y'know?
its more the other way, isn't it, since they can buy day one with no fear it'll drop $30 next week? Better yet they can re-sell it and keep it's value, no trading to gamestop for 50% value...

NR1

WTB

Looking for 3D Blu-ray Discs only. Just got a 4k 3D TV and I want to get some content for it. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE CASE/ SLIP COVER/ OR STANDARD BLU-RAY/DVD COPIES.

Title of interests:

Wizard of Oz
Oz: The Great and Powerful
Beauty and the Beast
Lion King
Toy Story 1/2/3
Pacific Rim
Tron Legacy
The Great Gatsby
Edge of Tomorrow/ LIVE. DIE. REPEAT.
Up
Monsters University
Tangled
Wreak-It Ralph
Life of Pi
The Lego Movie
Jurassic Park

its more the other way, isn't it, since they can buy day one with no fear it'll drop $30 next week? Better yet they can re-sell it and keep it's value, no trading to gamestop for 50% value...

Hell, if you even manage to find pikmin 3 in the wild, it's barely dropped from launch price.

woopWOOP

Found some old gaming collectibles while cleaning out a box. Figured I might check and see if anyone's interested in these here.

WTS

Castlevania NECA Series 1 - Action Figure Simon Belmont - asking price €55,-

Final Fantasy VII PLAY ARTS Vol.2 - #4 Red XIII & Cait Sith - asking price €90,-

The packaging of both items are a little dented, with the Final Fantasy VII item also having a little damage (white spots all over the thing), but otherwise these have never been openend.
Listed prices without postage rates, which vary from €15 to €25 depending on your location.

PM me if you have any interest!
Code:
[img]http://s30.postimg.org/8g2tmf7oh/20150912_143050.jpg[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom