• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

Trine 3 Steam Key --$5

Mad Max Shotgun Bottle Opener -- $15 shipped

I'm not exactly sure how to put images on here, so here's a Google search of the opener so you can see what it looks like haha.

Willing to negotiate or make trades!

Destiny The Taken King Collector's Edition for PS4

Price is $110 shipped paypal gift.

I have a couple copies, but only a handful. Once they're gone, they're gone for good.

11.jpg

Positive Feedback for Darknight.

I bought the digital code for Destiny expansion season pass + The Taken King. Most smooth transaction. Thank you!

isitstill

Positive trade feedback for PassiveObserver.

We did a book trade, he was great with communication and I'd definitely do business with him again!

isitstill

WTT

Have:
Demon's Souls and Dark Souls (Box, disc, instructions)

Would like to trade as a set.

Want:
A book. Hit me up with a PM, and I'll trade you these games for a paperback novel that you're finished with. My only requirement is that you must think that the book is worth reading. I certainly think these games are worth playing.

Also, WTS

I ordered the New 3DS (Animal Crossing bundle) from GameStop. It ships on the 25th, and should make it to me like a week or less after that. I'm selling my gray New 3DS XL.

I'll ship it as soon as I receive the new one and do the system transfer. You'll get the N3DSXL with the box and all original paperwork, and whatever Micro SD card cones with my new unit. I won't be including a charger unless the new one comes with one, which I don't think it does. My N3DSXL is in good shape, with only a couple of barely visible, tiny scratches on the underside of the unit.

I'm asking $150 which includes shipping. PM me if you want to work out a deal. Payment can wait until I actually am ready to ship, of course.

I'm a Gold seller and a Plus buyer, and will gladly answer any questions via PM. Thanks!

WTS

Sony PS4 w/ 1TB Seagate SSHD, Controllers, Acc.

The PS4 is in great shape and runs well and has the 1TB Seagate SSHD already installed. Comes with the stock black controller, white controller, and white camo controller. The controllers are the same, no signs of the stick wear issues that people are reporting. The SSHD is definitely quicker than the stock drive. Also comes with vertical stand, and Sony dual charger.

$450 shipped

Mark5130

Positive seller feedback to MotorbreathX. We struck a trade and game was sent quickly and is in awesome shape. Thanks for a great experience!

Coda

Repost...

Selling a lot of gaming goods, really trying to condense my stuff and I barely play these games and consoles anymore so I'd love to see them go to nice homes in the NeoGAF community.

I will accept Paypal for payment and only ship within the USA. All prices listed include shipping and are negotiable. If you need closer pictures of an individual item please feel free to ask me to take some. All games come complete unless otherwise stated. Consoles have been tested and are unmodified except for the Gamecube listed. Please feel free to send a PM if interested in anything or if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/GamingGoods_zpsochryrpo.jpg[/IMG]

Consoles:

Limited Edition Tales of Symphonia (Symphonic Green Gamecube)

Asking $200.00.

Condition: Has some yellowing in front, on top and sides of the console from the sun (previous owner). Otherwise console is in decent condition, I'd give it a C grade for condition, with A being the best and F being the worst.
-This console also has been modded to be able to play US and JP games. To access US mode all you need to do is hold down the "Reset" button while pressing the "Power" button. To initiate JP mode you just power the console on normally.
-Power brick is A-type, will work in America.
-Comes with Gameboy player of the same color, power brick, and Japanese memory card. No AV cable, controllers, or Gameboy Player disc included.

Nintendo 64 - JPN Ice Blue
Condition: It's in good used condition has come scuffs on the back but nothing major. Overall I'd give it a B for condition.

Asking $80.00

-Comes with matching Ice Blue controller, rumble pak with fresh batteries, and power brick.

Super Nintendo (SNES) - NTSC
*SOLD*
Condition: Has some yellowing in the front of the console where the controller ports are. Some scuffs near the cartridge slot. Console has the tabs cut out so you can play Japanese and European Super Famicom games.

Asking $60.00

-Comes with two controllers, power brick and standard official Nintendo composite AV cable.

Sega Mega Drive - JPN
Condition: Console is in decent condition, has some scuffs and normal wear but is in good working condition. I'd give the condition a B/C.

Asking $80

-Comes with one controller (C button is a bit sticky but works), power brick, and high quality SCART cable.

Games

Gamecube

NTSC - American Titles:
Alien Hominid - $18

Beach Spikers - $12

Metroid Prime - $12
*SOLD*

Viewtiful Joe - $14
*SOLD*

Viewtiful Joe 2 - $12
*SOLD*

JPN Titles:

1080 Silverstorm - $25

Dragon Drive D - Masters Shot (Treasure made game based off the Dragon Drive anime, not their best work but it has it's moments) - $27

P.N. 03 - $15

Nintendo 64

JPN Titles:

Complete:

Yuke Yuke!! Trouble Makers (Mischief Makers) - $25, box has seen better days and has stickers on it but game is still complete with box, manuals, paperwork an plastic insert.

Wave Race 64 Shindou Rumble Pak Version - $28

Cart Only:

F-Zero X - $14

Sin & Punishment - $35

SNES/Super Famicom

Super Retro Advance Cart with appropriate AV cable - $30

KUNIO TACHI NO BANKA Nekketsu Koha (really cool beat 'em up by Technos, the team who made the Double Dragon games) JPN Super Famicom cart - $30

TMNT: Tournament Fighters cart (signed by Kevin Eastman himself) - $70

Sega Mega Drive

Dynamite Heady (Mega Drive JPN cart, a much easier and fun experience than the American version) - $38
*SOLD*

Road Rash 2 (box included but no manual - $7

Miscellaneous Goods:

Gamecube controller adapter for N64 by raphnet technologies - $25
*SOLD*

SCART to Component Video converter (includes power adapter) - $42

Chun-Li PS2 Fightpad 15th Anniversary for PS2 by ASCII - $17

Mother 3 - Pork Army Survival Manual Hardcover (paper cover has some wear on edges, nothing too major though) - $75

1 Official NES controller in good condition - $7

Splatoon cosplay Squid Hat made by EpicCostumes (etsy) color green, size L (Adults) Barely worn - $40.

Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150722_173452_zpshw1jtmjy.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150722_173549_zpsmqpl1t29.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150722_173537_zpscyg5iqwr.jpg[/IMG]

Tansut

WTB

Playstation 4 Camera. I'm wanting to do the Extra Life charity marathon, and I think having a camera would make it more enjoyable for viewers. But 60 bucks seems like a really steep price IMO. Hoping to find a decent deal from a Gaffer.

I'm REALLY wanting ARK: Survival Evolved for Steam here in United States. I have about 25 steam games, most of which I'd be willing to part with for ARK. If you would like to help me out, I'd be VERY thankful.

Here is my Steam profile page. It should show you all my games.

I'm REALLY wanting ARK: Survival Evolved for Steam here in United States. I have about 25 steam games, most of which I'd be willing to part with for ARK. If you would like to help me out, I'd be VERY thankful.

Here is my Steam profile page. It should show you all my games.

You cannot give anyone games that are on your profile. People trading games either have keys or games held in their Steam *Inventory*.

WTB Refurbished Sega Game Gear with capacitors replaced and new screen.

Just checking to see if anybody has one that they want to get rid of. Also if you have a Game Gear that does not have the above replaced and is in good working condition, let me know.

Thanks

Positive Seller Feeback for Finale Fireworker. Sold me a Wii U and shipped it out the next day packed nice and comfy in tons of bubble wrap. Even went through the trouble of including the original box.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have a few extra amiibo that I'd like to move along. All are new in box. PM me if you're interested. Prices include shipping in the US. I'll definitely do combined shipping, and will ship internationally but would need to charge extra for the shipping.

Robin (EU) - $20
Ness (EU) - $20
Gold & Silver Mario (US) - $40 for both, I won't split these up

I'd sell all four for $70.

I also have an Interest Check for my Black New 3DS XL. I've owned it since launch day. There's a light scratch on the outside that's maybe an inch long (from a key dropping on it), but it is only cosmetic. Everything is in great working condition. I'll include a clear Hori DuraFlexi shield and the SD card from the Happy Home Designer bundle I'll be buying next Friday. I'm fairly certain I have all the original packaging as well. I'd like $130/shipped without a charger or $140 with one. I'll ship out after I transfer everything to my new console. PM me if you're interested or want to make an offer. I'm open to negotiation.

WTS:

The Last of US digital PS4 code - $10

UV movie codes -

Jurassic Park - $3

Falling Skies Complete Fourth Season - $3

DVD:

Raw "The Beginning": The Best of Seasons 1 & 2(Brand new/sealed 4 disc set) - $14 shipped

WWE: Shawn Michaels - My Journey(Brand new/sealed 3 disc set - $10 shipped.

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

Positive Seller Feeback for Bungie's. Sold me MGS V: The Phantom Pain and the game is just as described. Smooth transaction and he shipped it promptly after payment. Also included the dlc code. :)

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
WTB an 8gb Wii U system and an Xbox One controller with the 3.5mm jack on the bottom. PM me if selling.

WTD: I'm looking for US PSN credit. Basically any permutation between $10 and $50 would be great - I'm only $2 short for Omega Quintet in the Flash Sale but I want to get my account topped up. Will pay face value.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

EDIT: Got it.

Bloodember

I have a few extra amiibo that I'd like to move along. All are new in box. PM me if you're interested. Prices include shipping in the US. I'll definitely do combined shipping, and will ship internationally but would need to charge extra for the shipping.

Robin (EU) - $20
Ness (EU) - $20
Gold & Silver Mario (US) - $40 for both, I won't split these up

I'd sell all four for $70.

I also have an Interest Check for my Black New 3DS XL. I've owned it since launch day. There's a light scratch on the outside that's maybe an inch long (from a key dropping on it), but it is only cosmetic. Everything is in great working condition. I'll include a clear Hori DuraFlexi shield and the SD card from the Happy Home Designer bundle I'll be buying next Friday. I'm fairly certain I have all the original packaging as well. I'd like $130/shipped without a charger or $140 with one. I'll ship out after I transfer everything to my new console. PM me if you're interested or want to make an offer. I'm open to negotiation.

Please keeps posts to 150 or more.

WTS

3DS LOZ: Link Between Worlds Edition $160

Includes the charger and a 32 GB SD card.

Pokemon X: $25

3DS + Pokemon X and shipping: $180

Free shipping

WTS:

NA Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscue codes, 2 for XBO,

Asking for $20 PayPal for each.

Also selling a NA code for the Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire special demo on 3DS, these have unlimited uses IIRC. Not sure of its worth, any PayPal offers are welcome.

Also offering a NA Call of Duty Black Ops 2 360 code for $30 and also a NA Borderlands 2 Vita code for $15, PayPal also.

WTB:

I'm looking for a digital code for The Last Unicorn, the newer version that just came out:

Looking for a really cheap price. Will pay with PayPal.

List of feedback for reference:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
New and sealed Arkham Knight for PS4. It came with my router. I don't want it. $35 shipped.

i have two, brand new, factory sealed ps4's for sale. they are the last of us bundle with digital voucher and are the new ps4 models with the matte finish on the hard drive bay cover. i'm asking $350 for each which includes shipping to continental u.s. paypal only and i prefer the money to be gifted to me. i have sold plenty of things in this thread over the years always with good feedback. pm me if interested. thanks!

KurtFehl

Edit: Need ASAP

WTB GTX 970 (preferably a Reference SC), but please let me know what you've got. Thank you.

Edit: GTX 980 is also fine if you're selling for around $240

Let me know if you've got anything to sell.

Apoc29

WTS

FIFA 16 Xbox One full game download code - $50 Canadian - SOLD

I don't know if the code is region locked; should be fine in North America but for other regions purchase at your own risk.

Will accept Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom