• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknight

Positive Seller Feedback to nextgeneration.

I Bought some PSN credit from Him. Fast delivery, Thanx!!

Positive Buyer Feedback to markymark25.

I Sold him a PSVITA Memory card. Fast payment. Item ships tomorrow!!

yeah, the fucked up & didnt send me a birthday coupon in january, i called today & got 10k points as a "sorry"...i can at least swing a $15 coupon, which if my lazy math is right should bring it to sub $40 with the PUR 10% no? think you're right, this might be the way to go.

The birthday coupon is posted on cheapassgamer.com, you can use it as much as you want to use it! You might be able to stack the birthday coupon and the PUR $15 coupon, but that will depend on the associate at Gamestop.

Here is the link: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic...birthday-coupon-check-wiki-for-latest-coupon/

WTS

Final Fantasy Type-0 With Guide (No FFXV Code) - $50 shipped to US, buyer covers paypal fees or sends payment as a gift.

PCpuC8O.jpg

UIfPpOl.png

//ARCANUM

WTB games for Wii U (US releases please):

Hyrule Warriors
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros
Wind Waker HD
Bayonetta 2+1

Please PM me with offers, Thanks!

IrishNinja

The birthday coupon is posted on cheapassgamer.com, you can use it as much as you want to use it! You might be able to stack the birthday coupon and the PUR $15 coupon, but that will depend on the associate at Gamestop.

Here is the link: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic...birthday-coupon-check-wiki-for-latest-coupon/

oh man, thanks for this! gonna try both, if they can't stack where i find it ill just take whichever deal's better...appreciate it man

Need help:

Does anyone remember a deal by Amazon around summer last year? Before Destiny came out... they either had a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal, does anyone remember?

I can't recall, but I think it was buy 3 for the price of 2 or something??

Does anyone know how they charge you for that/details of that deal?

Do they charge you per game, or all at once when the first game you ordered is shipped?

//ARCANUM

Need help:

Does anyone remember a deal by Amazon around summer last year? Before Destiny came out... they either had a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal, does anyone remember?

I can't recall, but I think it was buy 3 for the price of 2 or something??

Does anyone know how they charge you for that/details of that deal?

Do they charge you per game, or all at once when the first game you ordered is shipped?

I remember right before the PS4 launch they had a buy 2 get 1 free sale and the games charged as they shipped, each charging 1/3rd of the total price. The first 2 games shipped separately cheating 2/3rds total price and then the 3rd game shipped like a week later charging 1/3rd of the total price. Does this help at all?

SalvaPot

I send to US and Mexico only, I accept Paypal, please pay fees.

WTS:
-Pikmin 3, In box like new, never played, only used the code. $55 shipped.
-Pokemon Bandai MInifigures Set of 5 (Primal Groudon, Zigarde, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Gengar and Mega Garchomp), all of them new in box. $20 shipped.

For trade:
I have Villager, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Pit and Shulk and I want to trade one or two of them for the Luigi´s Mansion 2 Club Nintendo Statue. Villager and Little Mac is a 1:1 trade.

For Sale to a good home:
.hack//INFECTION - Mint with the included OVA
.hack//MUTATION - Sealed
.hack//OUTBREAK - Lightly Used with the included OVA (EBGames stick on the box)
.hack//QUARANTINE - Sealed

I would absolutely prefer to sell these as a set. If I sell just 1, the others become increasingly harder to sell. I know the sealed ones fetch a fair price, and I'm not entirely sure what I should expect to sell them for. If anyone has had experience buying or selling these and can give me a realistic expectation, I'd appreciate it.

WTS 2 Brand New Monster DNA On-Ear Headphones
Hey I would like to sell 2 Brand New Monster On-Ear Headphones. Both are still seal in the shrink wrap and are in Cobalt Blue/ Light Grey. The asking price is ~$75 shipped per headset and if you want to buy both, we can work something out :) I will accept paypal or amazon gift card. My feed back is +3 for buying and +8 for selling. Send me a Pm if you are interested.

sladeums

WTS

Code Name S.T.E.A.M. - $30
New, sealed.

Price includes shipping by USPS First Class with Tracking, in the US.
Payment via PayPal, please gift or add enough to cover fees.

GAF Plus Seller

SOLD

People who mark things as shipped and then take days to actually ship piss me the fuck off:

Marked it as shipped last Tuesday, Post Office tracking still says they haven't received it. It's 2 day shipping also, so I would have had it by now if they had actually sent it within a couple days of when they claimed they did.

This is eBay, by the way, no one here. Just wanted to vent.

toneroni

People who mark things as shipped and then take days to actually ship piss me the fuck off:

Marked it as shipped last Tuesday, Post Office tracking still says they haven't received it. It's 2 day shipping also, so I would have had it by now if they had actually sent it within a couple days of when they claimed they did.

I believe once you print the shipping label is automatically puts it as shipped.
Lol apparently the seller lives in my neighborhood so I should go ask them to hurry up and mail out your package.

wiibomb

I hate that, never realized something like that could happen until someone here did that...

the package was with 2-day shipping but never shipped until a week later, didn't bother much because I wasn't in a rush, but I still don't like that

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+25 Buyer / +31 Seller

Have something I'm looking to trade, and a whole bunch of stuff for sale or trade!
Section 1, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim
Section 2, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some NES/DC/PS1 games

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Ittle Dew
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
SteamWorld Dig
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Paperboy
R-Type DX

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete!). (Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

vermadas

Selling

Prices on physical items include shipping with USPS first-class in the lower 48.

Frozen Planet (Blu-ray; sealed; Amazon link) - $14
Wii Remote (Luigi themed; Motion+ built-in; Never used - It came as a pack in with NintendoLand so it comes without original packaging) - $30
Nuclear Throne (Steam gift) - $5

Samsung Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile; Pebble Blue; 16GB; SGH-T999)
Great condition. Factory reset. Comes with a caseology case with a magnet mount adhered to the back.
$105
(2nd phone on the right in these pics has been sold)

Want

Paypal

bakeray

To be fair they aren't always accurate. Had a package on here someone shipped and it told me it hadn't been received yet and it showed up to my door that day, lol.

To be fair they aren't always accurate. Had a package on here someone shipped and it told me it hadn't been received yet and it showed up to my door that day, lol.

Yeah, I have had this happen multiple times. But, like I said, it's 2 day shipping. So even if the seller had actually gotten it out on Thursday (after marking it as shipped Tuesday) it would have arrived. That's what is annoying. Don't mark shit as shipped and then takes days to actually drop it off at a post office.

I sent him a message asking when/if he had actually shipped it so I could anticipate its arrival, and he was super vague just assuring it was on its way. I'm 100% certain I'll receive it, but he's inching towards neutral feedback for annoying me with his slow shipping.

IronRinn

WTS

Please feel free to make offers and if you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Mechandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price.

Ghost in the Shell by Martin Ansin, Regular Edition $130.00 shipped in the US. Excellent condition. Stored flat.
VUWufibl.jpg

Popbot: Symbolic Machine Code/A $90.00. Collects issues 1-6. Excellent condition.
XXxWbftm.jpg
Sf29ddzm.jpg

3A Dropcloth "Slim Red" $160.00 shipped in the US. Opened and displayed, but in perfect condition. Don't have the original mailing box. Trying to clear up space on my shelves and limit the number of colorways I have.
RHbQ53Hl.jpg

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $160.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.
vtBCGg7l.jpg
BHzghYYl.jpg

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.
UbsUrrGl.jpg

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $120.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $45.00/$46.50. Brand new, sealed.
LON5uqSl.jpg

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $25.00/$25.75. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.
UbsUrrGl.jpg

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim$15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is uncluded and intact.
6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach$15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.
k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

Aqua Teen Hunder Force Seasons 1-8 $45.00/$46.35. Entirely too much ATHF. All in excellent condition.
eAlQXmIm.jpg

Home Movies Seasons 1-4 $45.00/$46.35. All in excellent condition. I think I still have the season 4 soundtrack around somewhere. If I can find it, it will be included.
6Smsgatm.jpg

Slowly trying to migrate as much stuff off of eBay to here. I update periodically, so keep an eye out!

jmizzal

Another thing I hate that people do on ebay is win a bid and then dont send the money for a few days, lol like why is your ebay not connected to paypal so the money is auto sent.

Thats why I rather sell on here, quick transactions and messages for the most part

Another thing I hate that people do on ebay is win a bid and then dont send the money for a few days, lol like why is your ebay not connected to paypal so the money is auto sent.

Thats why I rather sell on here, quick transactions and messages for the most part

Most of the time when I sell on eBay, I just put a buy it now and require immediate payment. 'Cause, yeah, that shit bugs me, too. If they let me know, it's no big deal. But, if you're going days without paying and don't let the seller know what's going on, you can fuck off.

This. So far I've only sold about 10 things on Ebay. 3 Never paid, 3 almost took a week to pay. In every single case I had to open an unpaid item case. The guys at Ebay probably think I'm an a**.

The worst thing about ebay is tho, that when someone doesn't pay and you decide to close the case, you can't even give negative fedback anymore. One of the guys who never paid had a total of 2 positive feedbacks saying things like "never paid", "no communication at all".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom