• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
SELLING
Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All from personal collection.

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +4/+4, but also have eBay feedback of 1143 over the past 15 years!

Accepting Paypal F/F or regular payment with fees. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! I can usually ship the same day, but will definitely ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - STILL SEALED
$90

BA262DF9-8E51-4938-BCC0-02172B121F96.jpg

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition (PS3) - STILL SEALED.
$25
- I have two of these for some reason. Selling both. They are both factory sealed.

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$25
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect.

Majora's Mask Guide (N64 version)
$15
There are still a few stickers left. I guess I used some of them. I must have been in a huge hurry to get to the sealed secrets section back in the day because it's not torn straight at all (see album photos in link above). The "meat" of the guide, though, is still like new!

Nights: Into Dreams with 3D Control Pad - NEW, BUT OPENED
$60
- I bought this sealed a few years ago. I opened it for some reason. Everything is still brand new. Game is factory sealed, control pad still has factory foam around the cord, etc. I saw one of these go for almost $200 about 8 or 9 years ago. I should have sold it then. Oh well.

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

Shadow Hearts From the New World Guide
$8
- Cover is worn a bit, but no writing, tearing, or creasing.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Limited Edition - FACTORY SEALED
$40
- Still sealed, perfect condition.

Yoshi Edition 3DS XL - COMPLETE!
$170
- Comes with everything that it came with when it was new (including AC adaptor, AR cards, etc.). Everything is pictured. I took super good care of it. It's very clean! PLEASE NOTE!!! The "up" direction on the d-pad has never worked perfectly. It was like that from the second I started playing it. It works, but sometimes you'll have to press it a little harder than normal. It honestly has never really bothered me that much, but definitely think it's something that needs to be noted. I've noticed it in menus, but that's really about it. I usually use the analog pad.
Also includes a 4GB SD card (I think it's the one that it came with, actually).

Cardon

WTS/WTT (updated with new photos of current items available)

METAL GEAR SOLID stuff
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - includes all discs, in excellent condition. - $70
Metal Gear Saga Vol 1 - R1 DVD in excellent condition. - $15
Metal Gear Saga Vol 2 - R1 DVD in excellent condition - $8
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel - R1 in excellent condition - $14
Metal Gear Acid - R1 in excellent condition - $10
Metal Gear Solid: E3 Promotional Pamphlet - Small promo pamphlet for the first MGS. - $18
Metal Gear Solid 3: L Book Artbook - Japanese artbook with art, bts images. In excellent condition - $40
Metal Gear Solid 3: Japanese Edition - JP version of MGS3. In excellent condition. - $15

ROCKSTAR GAMES stuff
Red Dead Redemption deck of cards - Complete unopened deck of cards. - $10
Red Dead Redemption bar of soap - Unopened bar of soap. - $8
Red Dead Redemption set of dice - never used - $8
Max Payne 3 "bullet" pen - pen cased in sniper bullet. - $12
GTAV Los Santos T-shirt - Size L, never worn. - $12

GAMES/PROMO ITEMS
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360) - In excellent condition. - $12
Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition (PS3) - includes bonus DVD, in excellent condition. - $12
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete JP Blu-ray - Compatible with NA Blu-ray players/PS3/PS4. Has English audio. - $18
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - in excellent condition - $10
SpiderMan: Shattered Dimensions Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $12
Resistance 2 Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $12
God of War: Chains of Olympus demo - Includes demo, bonus mini Omega necklace - $12
Aliens: Infestation pins - Set of 4 pins, never worn/used. - $10
Capcom Collector's Edition Shot Glasses - never used. - $18

Shifty Look Art Prints - Signed art prints of Xevious and Alien Confidential. Can sell these separtely or as a pair. - $35 for both

T-SHIRTS
Rez Size L - never worn. - $15
Starhawk Size L - never worn - $15
Scar Sizes XL, L, M - never worn - $12 per shirt

BOOKS
Devil May Cry Trinity of Fates - collection of DMC 1-3 stuff, includes R2 DVD featuring select cutscenes edited as a movie. - $18
Devil May Cry 1 artbook - ton of DMC art. - $20
Assassin's Creed E3 2012 Enclopyedia - ton of AC art, lore details, dev insight. - $30

GAME/ANIME OST
Lumines Winter Remix (JP release)
Rez: A Gamer's Guide To (JP release)
Dino Crisis 2 (JP release)
Shadow of the Colossus (JP release)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Primal
Devil May Cry: Deadliest Hits (JP release, collection of music from DMC 1-3)
Ico (JP release)
Katamari Damacy (JP release)
God of War 2
Big O - Original Score II for Season 2 (JP release)
Killer 7 (JP release)

All the soundtracks are in excellent condition and are legit copies and not printed bootlegs. I would like to sell these in the $10-$40 range depending on what you're interested in since some of these are rare/in the collectible range, but I'm flexbile to offers within reason (please don't offer $10 for The Big O or $5 for SOTC for example).

WTT/WTB
1TB - 2TB external hard drive (doesn't matter if its used)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)
Elgato Game Capture (either old one or HD60, fine with it being used)
Xbox One - with or without Kinect. Just prefer for it to have at least one controller and of course the power brick/primary cords.

Prices include shipping if you're in the US. I'll be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard, so it shouldn't take more than a week for an item to arrive once I put it in the post. Please feel free to submit offers to me, either for trade, or if you want to buy more than one thing.

I have 10 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Invis

WTB:

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Funko Pop! Venom, Jason Vorhees, Alien, Ezio (Black Suit), and Garrus.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. I'd love to sell all of this in one go if possible.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though.

- Pokemon Ruby (w/ manual) SOLD
- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (w/ manual) SOLD
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Daytona USA - Championship Circuit Edition
- Nascar 98
- Road Rash - the entire front cover can be detached, the plastic holding it onto the case is broken, so I just snap it into place the best I can
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos
- Sonic 3D Blast
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Prices are not firm!

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3 each (unless noted). All are UltraViolet codes unless noted:

• 007 Skyfall
  • Breaking Bad Complete Series - $35
  • Cloud Atlas
  • Djando Unchained
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Escape Plan
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $8
  • Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $8
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • Sin City: A Dame To Kill For - $3.50
  • The Amazing Spiderman*
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

PS4
  • Final Fantasy XV demo code - $27

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D Land - $22
  • R4 SDHC Dual-Core 2014 (works on 3DS and DSi, does NOT allow you to play pirated 3DS games. Homebrew only) (cart only) - $10

PS Vita
  • Freedom Wars (sealed) - $25

Anime
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - offer
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $70
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $35
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $25
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $70

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -offer

PC Parts
  • GTX Titan (card only, never overclocked) - on hold at the moment but taking offers

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • King Conquer - 1776 CD
  • Looking to buy about $1100 in discounted Amazon credit/gc

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots. And yes I consider PS2/GC as retro.

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

Power Buyer (21)/ Power Seller (19)

Want To Trade:
Rosalina amiibo for Wii fit trainer
Lucario amiibo for Captain Falcon
Shulk amiibo for MetaKnight

Want to sell:
PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 + Shipping
Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario amiibos $45 + Shipping (each)

If someone can pay relatively soon I will sell Rosalina for $28 dollar Amazon gift card + $7 paypal gift (for shipping)

Feel free to make offers.

Movie codes:
some of these are past expiration but as of this moment are still confirmed to work.

Silent Hill Revelations (UV + iTunes)
Hangover Part II (UV)
Marvel Avengers Confidential: Black Widow/Punisher (UV)

$2 each

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES controller
SNES games
Super retro advance (but I'd rather have the gbplayer disc for GB(c) compatability.

Majora's Mask (N64, preferably the holo cart)
Twilight Princess (gamecube)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)

Club Nintendo Majora's Mask Puzzle OR Starfox 64 3d and Kid icarus Uprising codes from club nintendo

7j8We9q.jpg

I'm looking to sell this Gigabyte motherboard. I wound up with an extra. It is new and unopened. I just completed a build inside of a Hadron case using this identical board. It is rock solid and EXTREMELY EASY to work with in a space confined case.

Any questions let me know.

I'm asking $100 via paypal.

I'm also selling this Sea Green 2DS for $75. It is like new. It was used maybe once or twice. It smells new. It does not have any games included. But it does come with everything you see here in the photo.

mVY1a3O.jpg

Far Cry 4 in excellent shape for the PS4 $20 shipped
farcry4ps41.png

Kirby and the rainbow Curse $30 shipped
20150123120810!Kirby_Japan_Boxart.png

Mik2121

Positive Feedback to MRSA.

I bought FFXV from him and the whole process was quite fast. Will buy or sell stuff to him if given the chance!

WTB
A used Wii U/Refurbished.
Looking for Basic/Deluxe - Offer best price. I'll caclumatate shipping.

Also looking for Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U for under $50AUD.
PM meee

wts or wtt

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (w/ Master Quest) $40 (gamecube)

The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition (Zelda / Zelda II: The Adventure of Link / Ocarina of Time / Majora's Mask) $40 (gamecube)

WTB:

Amazon Kindle Voyage. Used or if there's some workarounds that I can buy it cheaper.

Please PM me with offers! I can pay via amazon kredits or paypal.

Thanks!

For sale:

* US PSN Account for £20/$30/€28 comes with Far Cry 4, LittleBigPlanet 3, Last of Us, Guacamelee, Unfinished Swan, Ollie Ollie and Resogun.

* Final Fantasy XV Demo Voucher Code UK/EU £20/€28/$30.

Picked up two Hauppauge HD 1540 PVR Rocket's during PAX East 2015, but the other guy backed out. So I'm selling it.

WTS: Hauppauge HD 1540 PVR Rocket. Is brand new and was only opened to verify the contents were there.

Asking $100.00.

PM if interested.

I'm selling my used nVidia MSI 560 Ti 1 Twin Frozr II 1 GB. I am the first and only owner of the card and it comes from a pet-free, smoke-free home. I overclocked it slightly when I first received it for a day or two just to play with it but have otherwise ran it at normal clock speeds since first installing it in the summer of 2011. It has served me well and has had no issues in that time (doesn't overheat, both fans work and are still very quiet, hasn't had any artifacting, etc.). I do not have the original box but I will package it in an anti-static bag and plenty of bubblewrap/padding.

I am letting it go because I wanted to upgrade to a Shadowplay-compatible card, but as mentioned, this card is still working just fine.

I'm asking $65 which will include the cost of shipping to the continental US. I've sold on here a lot years ago and have a 100% rating on eBay (I can link the profile if requested).

Please PM me if interested in working out a deal.

breakfuss

WTS Majora's Mask 3DS - $34 Shipped

Will also trade for PSN credit or some kind of store credit (ex. GameStop, BBY) that I can use to buy PSN credit. Thanks.

BUYING

Looking for DS games for a 41/2 year old, giving my son our old ds but all we have is professor Layton and Pokemon.
So we need all the staples like super Mario bros, Mario kart, maybe some nintendogs, I don't even know what else.
Looking for good deals or prices too, my gamestop wanted $30 for Mario broskies, which seems like too much I dunno.

Send me offers please, via Paypal

SELLING

Diablo 3 - $30
Diablo 3 Reaper of souls -$30
Bundled $50
PC

cj_iwakura

Price drops! Trades still accepted too.

Includes shipping to the US.

WTS
Demon Gaze - $25 (like new)
un8MFht.jpg

Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2 - $25 (like new)
FWzOXRE.jpg

Mf1rD6t.jpg

WTBs/will trade any of the above for:

Lightning Returns (PS3)
Beyond: Two Souls(PS3) (Bonus if holographic)
The Witch & The Hundred Knight (PS3)
Aquapazza (PS3)

Hawkie

WTS Steam gifts:

Euro Truck Simulator 2
Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
Ys I & II Chronicles+
Valdis Story: Abyssal City
Sentinel 3: Homeworld
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle... ( BattleBlock Theater®, Castle Crashers)
Fallout New Vegas

TraBuch

Banned
WTS

PS4 games:
MLB 14: The Show $10
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor $20
Infamous: Second Son $15
EA Sports UFC $17

PS3 games:
Nier $15
Tales of Xillia $17
Tales of Xillia 2 $20
Red Dead Redemption $5
The Saboteur $7
Lollipop Chainsaw $10
Splinter Cell Blacklist $9
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune GH $5
Uncharted 2 $5
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $9
Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes $12
Heavy Rain $10
Final Fantasy XIII $8
Captain America Super Soldier $15
Killzone 3 $5

Everything is used but comes complete and was kept in good condition. If it originally came with some sort of online code or some DLC, the code's probably been used. Only accepting paypal, either as a gift or you cover the paypal fees. I don't have a seller rep here or anything, but I can link you my ebay profile if it'll put your mind at ease. Oh, and games will be sent in a bubble mailer.

TheTurboFD

WTS Limited Edition Super Smash Bros 3ds XL with gateway card 190$ shipped

RFgQJCKl.jpg

I take google wallet , comes with tracking and insurance. Ships next day of payment. Comes with original box and charger. Can throw a microsd card for an extra 5$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom